Level 72 Barb Tanks That Big Thing at End of 2-3!

Proclivity - Archosaur
Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Etherblade (West)
(ps im not a fan of HH/ TT So to me its called that big thing -.-;)

anyways yea what started out as a random run to farm antennas for Leaz ended up a hmmm wonder if a 72 barb can tank this, and uuuh.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=11bjf6g&s=5

Team
Leaz (Barbarian Cleric)
Proclivity (Venomancer)
Pinkahboo (Roadrunner)
yReMaeRD (Corpse)
T/\Nk (GM i think)

oh yea some troll bait for the lovers, Fatalis ftw uuuh, Fatalis > Impulse and Narla, QQ Nixs QQ 3 hour defence. post away!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Resistance is futile!
♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
Post edited by Proclivity - Archosaur on

Comments

• Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    good job, never thought bout BBing...i prolly will still need another thousand hp and some Pdef to do that :/ running around domain/plume shelling is a pain -.-
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think I was most amused by the herc that turned around and was punching the wall there for a while (which they seem to love to do) and the fact that BB went up juuust too late as the "corpse" hit the ground. But good job guys, would love to know how much HP the barb had. b:victory
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    I think I was most amused by the herc that turned around and was punching the wall there for a while (which they seem to love to do) and the fact that BB went up juuust too late as the "corpse" hit the ground. But good job guys, would love to know how much HP the barb had. b:victory

uuuuh i think hes just hit 12k HP @ level 72 lol. Hes fatalis' top secret weapon funded by the biggest "Non-CSer" in the world, Leaz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the cash shop...a powerful tool indeed (not suitable for children)
  • Tigraos - Heavens Tear
    Tigraos - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    T/\nk = Leaz alt
  • Meatbunz - Archosaur
    Meatbunz - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Should change the title to "My credit card beat that thing at end of 2-3" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    inspite of cashed barb or not i say my congratz very good job indeed,,b:victory
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Should change the title to "My credit card beat that thing at end of 2-3" b:chuckle

i like the fact you guys are quick to shout that this is some uber cashshopped Barbarian, but you fail to actually see, hes level 72, wtf can he even have CS'd that would affect it so much. All the event gear is level 80+, hes in TT70 Armour +3 (oooo real big cser) and uses molds for the rest of the stuff.

Maybe, just maybe the guy playing the barb (which btw is not lea) actually knows how to play a barb! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    We also regret that Tank is Leaz's alt so unless techinally the barb is Leaz unless someone was playings his char for him (share accounting ftw wonder if that is a bannable offense) either way *shrugs*

Cool Story Bro
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    We also regret that Tank is Leaz's alt so unless techinally the barb is Leaz unless someone was playings his char for him (share accounting ftw wonder if that is a bannable offense) either way *shrugs*

Cool Story Bro

actually, Tank is on a completly diffrent account, played by a good friend from heavens tear called cramorg, its funded by lea so he talks about it so do your homework before you make accusations *shrugs*

oh and unless ur from harshlands, please dont use the whole cool story bro, you proberly even have no idea how that came into saying, just a typical copycat b:surrender

cool story bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Cannibal - Harshlands
    Cannibal - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    (ps im not a fan of HH/ TT So to me its called that big thing -.-;)

anyways yea what started out as a random run to farm antennas for Leaz ended up a hmmm wonder if a 72 barb can tank this, and uuuh.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=11bjf6g&s=5

Team
    Leaz (Barbarian Cleric)
    Proclivity (Venomancer)
    Pinkahboo (Roadrunner)
    yReMaeRD (Corpse)
    T/\Nk (GM i think)

oh yea some troll bait for the lovers, Fatalis ftw uuuh, Fatalis > Impulse and Narla, QQ Nixs QQ 3 hour defence. post away!

Ey I have good song for you movie CHEK IT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

b:byeb
    b:pleased
    b:chuckle
    how quickly destroy a good game b:sad
    Herc & nix failAnni packs fail Oracle fail oracle in item shop hahahahh.. genie fail hyper exp stone fail new race fail
    tolkens fail Pw botique agent fail Supply stash fail Auto pathing fail.. blcsmith, craftsman, tailor training... fail bh - fail Tiger pack fail
    mystical tome fail red weapons from packs fail FC fail shop licence fail chips for tolkens FAIL go farm cube...
    This game is now for fools...waiting when they add tt 60, 70, 80, 90 to Item mall b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    actually, Tank is on a completly diffrent account, played by a good friend from heavens tear called cramorg, its funded by lea so he talks about it so do your homework before you make accusations *shrugs*

oh and unless ur from harshlands, please dont use the whole cool story bro, you proberly even have no idea how that came into saying, just a typical copycat b:surrender

cool story bro

Oh is someone a little mad?

But as far as i know i guess these are just "coincidence"

1.) Just so happens when Leaz wants to sell something i see him with i see Tank with the very same gear in a cash shop

2.) Just so happens when Leaz was "Quitting" and came back Tank had the some of the gear he was wearing in his cash shop

3.) Just so happened when i was pking Leaz in OT and someone attacked Tank, Leaz sleeped, tank moved, I attacked Leaz for the fun of it, but it just so happened that he didnt attack back till the Barb was inside SZ and he didnt move anymore?

I mean im just saying

Oh and about the "cool story bro" I say it when these stories are meant to A. Stroke E-peens (Online Fap Fap Ftw)B. Random Rants as was just shown and C. When i see someone try 2 do something that is clearly wrong.

Cool Story Bro and Fap Fap on my friends b:victory
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And I just spoke to T/\NK earlier today in private, and it was Leaz, regarding TW?
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • V/mpi - Archosaur3
    V/mpi - Archosaur3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010

I've seen "cool story bro" all over the internet even before I started playing PWI. You don't own words :)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    riveting tale, chap.
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    edited May 2010

cool story bro

I don't really care about the rest of the spat that this post somehow turned into but I simply had to respond to this statement. Did you honestly think that meme started in PWI at all, let alone specifically on HL and somehow involving people you knew? OMG did you invent cat macros too? "No idea how that came into saying" bahahaha too funny!

"PWI: Stealing All the Credit For the Stupid Sht On 4Chan"

IJS~ b:chuckleb:cute
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    I don't really care about the rest of the spat that this post somehow turned into but I simply had to respond to this statement. Did you honestly think that meme started in PWI at all, let alone specifically on HL and somehow involving people you knew? OMG did you invent cat macros too? "No idea how that came into saying" bahahaha too funny!

"PWI: Stealing All the Credit For the Stupid Sht On 4Chan"

IJS~ b:chuckleb:cute

b:pleased i knew saying something like that would attract all the forum trolls to rage on seen as these days 90% of people on forums are not looking at proper posts, just reasons so type "ohmagawd u ish fail im pro troll" and looks like i caught another b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • HpSauce - Archosaur
    HpSauce - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Bro story cool
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *waves to the Arch peeps*

b:byeb:cute

Ascii b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    b:pleased i knew saying something like that would attract all the forum trolls to rage on seen as these days 90% of people on forums are not looking at proper posts, just reasons so type "ohmagawd u ish fail im pro troll" and looks like i caught another b:victory

QQ B-B-But I already responded to your post originally. Now you've gone 'n' hurt mah feelings. D:

b:chuckle The name of the game is bustin' chops, then bust I shall! >:D Mwuhahahaha.

Also thanks for the barb's hp info previously, still gj worthy overall! I would post a cat macro, but I am le lazy. And you cannot post one 'cus I invented them! b:pleased
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    *waves to the Arch peeps*
    Ascii b:dirty

b:shocked aaaah how do you know my alt! you was only on arch for 10 mins xD

b:dirty Reds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    b:shocked aaaah how do you know my alt! you was only on arch for 10 mins xD

b:dirty Reds

OMG i know RIGHT!!!

Its not like its on your Signature or anything b:chuckle
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    OMG i know RIGHT!!!

Its not like its on your Signature or anything b:chuckle

i suppose for i should of ended that post with [/sarcasm] just so the forum trollers with no clue lol. this were you been hiding then past week or so ghost? havent seen you ingame attempting to pk for awhile now b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    i suppose for i should of ended that post with [/sarcasm] just so the forum trollers with no clue lol. this were you been hiding then past week or so ghost? havent seen you ingame attempting to pk for awhile now b:surrender

Yah that and hiding in the Real World. My bad ill be sure to try and end my RL so i can pk people mmk

[/sacrasm]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Yah that and hiding in the Real World. My bad ill be sure to try and end my RL so i can pk people mmk

[/sacrasm]

yet you have enough time to troll forums and post snappy responses like you have nothing better to do? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yet you have enough time to troll forums and post snappy responses like you have nothing better to do? b:pleased

For you anytimeb:victory

Oh and i come on to see updates and if i just so happen 2 walk upon these amazing threads with these wonderful comments, I will be sure to post.

Yah just got lucky this timeb:laugh

edit: wrong char avatar
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wats it matter its a pve server all that matters is tw b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IlIuminous - Archosaur
    IlIuminous - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    GG you guys :) congrats :D
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    many avatars.... but only one me....

the story is a cool one, bro.
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Oh is someone a little mad?

But as far as i know i guess these are just "coincidence"

1.) Just so happens when Leaz wants to sell something i see him with i see Tank with the very same gear in a cash shop

2.) Just so happens when Leaz was "Quitting" and came back Tank had the some of the gear he was wearing in his cash shop

3.) Just so happened when i was pking Leaz in OT and someone attacked Tank, Leaz sleeped, tank moved, I attacked Leaz for the fun of it, but it just so happened that he didnt attack back till the Barb was inside SZ and he didnt move anymore?

I mean im just saying

Oh and about the "cool story bro" I say it when these stories are meant to A. Stroke E-peens (Online Fap Fap Ftw)B. Random Rants as was just shown and C. When i see someone try 2 do something that is clearly wrong.

Cool Story Bro and Fap Fap on my friends b:victory

ok 1.)tank is never in cat shop

2.)just coz i made the gear for tank dont make him mine i made the gear woot the gear is not CS as i got mats from 3-1 farming on a veno and its TT70 with G7 hardly CSgear now Ieaz +8 then thats CS

wot is worng with CS it the new way to play the game un like most Cser i CS my char and i know how to play it other CS come at me 3 Spark i LOL real hard and send them to sleep they CS to 9x and cant play there char the barb is funded by me but is not my barb the barb WILL be CS and will have Stupid HP

i need a barb so i can Solo heal WB got G9 this is y i have a barb

Come on less hate i know a barb at lvl 72 is pritty pro to tank 2-3 dont matter CS or non CS