Man asked me to post it

Comments

• Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Im a attention ***** and have daddy issues, so i try to get the love from the forums my dad never gave me

and i didnt have enough bunnies when i was a kid Q___Q
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Not so much has the heaviest cash-shoppers (I assume that's what he meant) but it does seem that the vast majority of the drama queen / attention *ladies for hire* all moved to RT and left the rest of us to peace.

So why complain?

I don't know how u define attention ******, but starting to talk without knowing at least a bit about RT (all 95+ are cash shoppers, sure...) when u are from Dreamweaver then that smells much more like it.

Oh I thought you guys were having a contest to see who could spend the most on oracles and hypers?
    Grats on making PWE even richer?

Yeah, so why complain?

On this server there is only 1 who has gear like + 10 arm and + 12 wep (who cares about hypers...they are cheap as ****) and he isn't in any of the bigger factions. There are a lot of those ppl on other servers who haven't farmed their equips, they have bought them. It's PWI 2010 (if u want to keep up for TW and instances u have to go with the flow), not 2009 (where u grind/BH/WQ and lvl 10 times slower as lvling with hypers) - if u can't get over it don't waste ur time complaining about it on another server's subforums.
    And I don't know why ppl still care about lvls...nowadays it's about equips. Go Hyper to 100 in 3 weeks and be happy with 7x mold equips.

Infamy didn't lose that many ppl, I bet they still have as many 90+ as we have since they had 80% of the highest lvls on the server a while ago (our last TW was about 1 1/2 hrs?).
    Oh and it's funny to watch ppl talk like that:
    Lawl these characters leaving were the best thing to happen in Infamy. And QQme could use more Gonja's I wish we had more like him to send to you.

When they squad up with them and obey their orders silently *cough*

QQmoar or deal with it like we did when it was 80% Infamy, rest in other factions.
    A bit hilarious if u compare it to now (40% - 30% - rest in other factions? I bet that's the distribution of the highest ppl atm).

Most of us prefer Infamy being strong, cuz we don't have the same goals.

in case of tl;dr:
    Attention plssss
    QQ, QQ, QQ
    Hypocrite
    more QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How do you extend the faction list window like that? :O
    edited May 2010
    How do you extend the faction list window like that? :O

I guess he just scrolled down and combined multiple screenshots to let it look like it is that big, but I think the intention just was to have 1 picture instead of 2 or 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I guess he just scrolled down and combined multiple screenshots to let it look like it is that big, but I think the intention just was to have 1 picture instead of 2 or 3.

4 bankers that close together is hax
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This is quite different from how it was when Infamu was #1 faction . Right now QQme has basically most of( if not all , no cayo :P ) the heavy CSers and/or harcore gamers in RT . Only this time the other factions are significantly weaker like Levi who's on the blink of oblivion for having one of the crappiest leaders in RT by doing such a lame thing as abandoning his own fac after aggroing infamu ( not saying attacking them was bad) that only come's in 2nd to CuddlePanda's deed .

Now what does this tell us ? Easy !

That the lesser factions that could be used to 3-way attack the current powerhouse are significantly weaker and even a 3-way might be pointless . If not now it will soon judjing by the current amount of infamu top lvls leaving for QQme weekly .

Great , another server get's messed up thx to ppl who can't loose & decide to jump ship to the powerhouse . No1 here is to blame but them . Ijs > . >

Is it that damn hard to stay in your own faction and stick with it for better or worst ?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ...Agrroing...I luv your term :O
    You have any others? o.oa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Seems pretty much every day some high level or another leaves for QQme. It's always interesting to see the reason behind it (Kali: "I'm quitting game") QQme could have gotten their own members, helped level/gear them up, but meh, all's fair in love and war and hey, they got their well geared high levels. Players are free to go to any faction that will accept them, no one gonna hunt them down if they bandwagon jump, it's part of the game. They leave for QQme well then all there is to say is "Ok, thanks for the time spent here, have fun and good luck in the future"

Only part I really have problem with is when people give lectures about the "evils" of bandwagon jumping and talks about how they have a problem with people that jump ship to the stronger factions. Then later accept these people into their faction without a second thought.

But meh what would I know, I'm just a nonfactor lowbie barb with terribad gear b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • WhiteEther - Raging Tide
    WhiteEther - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I thought it was a spy pic of Infamy's roster b:chuckle
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Oh and it's funny to watch ppl talk like that:
    Originally Posted by linc - Raging Tide
    Lawl these characters leaving were the best thing to happen in Infamy. And QQme could use more Gonja's I wish we had more like him to send to you.

When they squad up with them and obey their orders silently *cough*

You should really go into more detail when you talk vaguely of silently obeying orders. It's all very cryptic and obscure. I squad with anyone I want to squad with when I want to squad with them -- I'm not a selective or exclusive or spiteful or vindictive player like some I know.

So thanks for pointing out to everyone that I'm still active in game, because I think that's what your saying here, that I'm still an active PWI player because that's what MMPORG players do -- they squad up with other players on the server and work together as a team formed temporarily to accomplish a game objective. Very newsworthy. I hope this means I rate a spot in the Inner Circle now.

EDIT: O btw thanks for mailing the pages of fate from the CoA party :3
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Is it that damn hard to stay in your own faction and stick with it for better or worst ?

It would seem the answer to that question is self evident... even if the answer makes no sense.

Infamu managed to amass a solid core of people from the beginning and we can see where that brought them. Bleeding members to other factions or not atm, they are still the biggest land holder on the server. QQme was a product of a now dead faction's internal problems and they have managed to grow into what is presumably the strongest guild on the server. Is this because they have leeched away all the levels from Infamy? No, Fuzzy not think so.

Some 10x's etc may be jumping around now, but only because QQ managed to build something that could rival what most people assumed would be the guild to trump the map. It wasn't the migration of people that put QQ in the position they are now. It simply reinforces it.

From reading the forums and listening to WC since day 1 of RT, Fuzzy sees many ppl crying about not being able to get a "fun" TW. This is why the answer to Pimp's question makes no sense.

For better or worse Fuzzy would think people would want to stick with their faction.

The TW map of the server was starting to actually grow interesting. The way the battle system is organized it is inevitable that the amount of factions holding land will dwindle over time from many to just a few. But when people cry for longer harder battles and yet begin to abandon what they have, it skews the balance of the map that was only starting to emerge in the last month or so.

As long as people simply keep moving to where the grass is greener and others keep opening the gate to let them through, (lets face it, both parties are a bit guilty here) the chances of having hard fought "fun" TW battle becomes more and more of a distant reality.. and simply hastens to map defaulting to one color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Great , another server get's messed up thx to ppl who can't loose & decide to jump ship to the powerhouse . No1 here is to blame but them . Ijs > . >

Everybody likes a good bandwagon; Tbh compared to nef which i hated being in, infamu is moar family liek and i can easily say that QQme haz three times the cashoppers infamu has in both the quantity and amount aspect.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    me has invaded your vents.
    b:thanks
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9493/qqme.png
    now onward to invade teh server
    >.<
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nuuuu, keep the hamster out b:shocked

And a decent response to all the other things I do not have. I log in after a TW weekend, adjust my profile so the officers know when I am available for next weeks TW's. I show up, try to kick butt, or get butt kicked. At the end of the ride, the map will be soaked in 1 color b:cry
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    dam hamsterb:laugh
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010

I guess so, just look at QQme, a large percentage of their highest levels *were* in Infamy. Most left for no good reason or lied about it when they popped up in QQme the next day.

Funny that some of them in there talked the most trash out of everyone b:chuckle

Either way, I can understand why people left and look elsewhere to get runs done. There's been very little interest in high level instances in Infamy, and with Motoko being absent as the main tank; they're not getting done at all (ie 3-2, 3-3). Although a very, very small amount of people in faction have shown interest in going Lunar; they're not in the same timezone so I can't form a solid squad. I have to go outside of faction to have a shot at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Seems pretty much every day some high level or another leaves for QQme. It's always interesting to see the reason behind it (Kali: "I'm quitting game").

I never said I was gonna quit the game, I said I'm gonna quit my veno for now to play my wizzy, who is 91 now, grats me. b:victory And why not get a fun TW every now and then, Varden wont get me any decent TW's, fml. b:shutup But I'm very happy that you care Rawrgh.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nalamwen - Raging Tide
    Nalamwen - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Fuzzy wins
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Newsflash for your racists, QQme: Hitler is dead.
    Man I wonder why any German would wanna play with ppl like that.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I wonder why Tyng would go to a faction that harbors people that "exterminate the **** abominations."
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It would seem the answer to that question is self evident... even if the answer makes no sense.

Infamu managed to amass a solid core of people from the beginning and we can see where that brought them. Bleeding members to other factions or not atm, they are still the biggest land holder on the server. QQme was a product of a now dead faction's internal problems and they have managed to grow into what is presumably the strongest guild on the server. Is this because they have leeched away all the levels from Infamy? No, Fuzzy not think so.

Some 10x's etc may be jumping around now, but only because QQ managed to build something that could rival what most people assumed would be the guild to trump the map. It wasn't the migration of people that put QQ in the position they are now. It simply reinforces it.

From reading the forums and listening to WC since day 1 of RT, Fuzzy sees many ppl crying about not being able to get a "fun" TW. This is why the answer to Pimp's question makes no sense.

For better or worse Fuzzy would think people would want to stick with their faction.

The TW map of the server was starting to actually grow interesting. The way the battle system is organized it is inevitable that the amount of factions holding land will dwindle over time from many to just a few. But when people cry for longer harder battles and yet begin to abandon what they have, it skews the balance of the map that was only starting to emerge in the last month or so.

As long as people simply keep moving to where the grass is greener and others keep opening the gate to let them through, (lets face it, both parties are a bit guilty here) the chances of having hard fought "fun" TW battle becomes more and more of a distant reality.. and simply hastens to map defaulting to one color.

You are furry as you are wise young Fuzz-awan... but i do believe the force will soon find its own way to balance itself...
    if not then...well...
    may the force be with you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    allow me to rebuddle

Rawrgh : QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    NightRage: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Esuna: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    linc: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    FoxyCleo: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Legend: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hope i didnt miss anybody they all had very interesting things to say LOLMESOMAD

QQme

,Pixels b:kiss
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    allow me to rebuddle

Hope i didnt miss anybody they all had very interesting things to say LOLMESOMAD

QQme

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/788/20100427184423.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    awwwwww Q_Q u didnt get the archer that was shootin me in the picture b:cry ily rawrgh <3
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    There was no archer lol.

Me and you, and a few dozen mobs that died from various AOEs in the area.

Oh, BTW, nice 3k with BIDS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    allow me to rebuddle

QQme

Being abused by racists != QQ. What did you learn at school? Do you even know what that is?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    allow me to rebuddle

<Standard QQme gibberish>

WTF is rebuddle?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    omg I only recognize at the most 3/4 of the list D:

b:surrender Wow a lot of stuff has changed in-game hasn't it >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Asdgasdags - Heavens Tear
    Asdgasdags - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    When i put my hand on my sweaty **** and pull, it feels reaaaaaal good.
    edited May 2010
    You should really go into more detail when you talk vaguely of silently obeying orders. It's all very cryptic and obscure. I squad with anyone I want to squad with when I want to squad with them -- I'm not a selective or exclusive or spiteful or vindictive player like some I know.

So thanks for pointing out to everyone that I'm still active in game, because I think that's what your saying here, that I'm still an active PWI player because that's what MMPORG players do -- they squad up with other players on the server and work together as a team formed temporarily to accomplish a game objective. Very newsworthy. I hope this means I rate a spot in the Inner Circle now.

EDIT: O btw thanks for mailing the pages of fate from the CoA party :3

It's self-explanatory, but u kinda confirmed it anyways.
    I wouldn't squad up with ppl who I'm happy about that they are gone.

And np for the pages, I couldn't decide who should get the leftover page and 5/6 were QQme so I gave it to the Infamy xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]