Man asked me to post it

13»

Comments

• BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Toy would you like a cookie?
    Showing them our seeeccccrrrreeeetttzzz >.< lulz
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nuuuu, keep the hamster out b:shocked

too late
    we has already invaded quite a while ago.
    b:avoid
    http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt282/stormhammy/Lol/main_details_banner_black_friday_bo.jpg?t=1274166778
    aw bandwidth exceeded.
    ._.'
    onward to plan B
    here we go.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Now that I am in QQme vent, nothing can stop me.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9493/qqme.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    the directors of all the biggest factions met on there tonight. coincidence? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Nalamwen - Raging Tide
    Nalamwen - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What's interesting about this show of "power" is that I know for a fact that some of that top page do not play anymore. Not even for TW. QQfail
  • NyssOne - Raging Tide
    NyssOne - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Point of this being........?

So what was the real reason for posting the QQme Great Wall?

Simple. Well simpler than what some might think. Everyone on the server is looking for what they truly want, happiness. Those that jump ship and join the band wagon are simply more indecisive than those who are loyal and stick with one faction that they see has good leadership.

So what does it take in leadership to keep those who are indecisive to stick around and see it through? You tell me, I simply listen to the people and the people, well they are nuts. No offense, but they don't know what they want until they have what they know they DONT want. This is just a game and at the end of the day you are still you in real life. Its up to you to make yourself and your priorities of your character known to those around you.

The greatest thing about a game such as PWI verses real life, is the fact that if you aren't happy with the way things ended up you are always free to re-roll another toon. I warn you, keep in mind that history has a knack for repeating itself and if you don't change you, then nothing will change with your new toon, and you'll have two toons in the same unhappy boat. But there could be hope for you yet, because misery loves company :)

In the end, I say if the higher levels want to get together and try and make the map one color, I say fine go ahead and try. But remember that there will always be those that will temp fate (Varden-Fuzzy Uprising) and rock your boat. And if you are found swimming in the water, crying for help, no one will be there to pick up your pieces because they will all be poned.

Let love live, but let the battle continue as it is our fate, forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNom
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    So what was the real reason for posting the QQme Great Wall?

Simple. Well simpler than what some might think. Everyone on the server is looking for what they truly want, happiness. Those that jump ship and join the band wagon are simply more indecisive than those who are loyal and stick with one faction that they see has good leadership.

So what does it take in leadership to keep those who are indecisive to stick around and see it through? You tell me, I simply listen to the people and the people, well they are nuts. No offense, but they don't know what they want until they have what they know they DONT want. This is just a game and at the end of the day you are still you in real life. Its up to you to make yourself and your priorities of your character known to those around you.

The greatest thing about a game such as PWI verses real life, is the fact that if you aren't happy with the way things ended up you are always free to re-roll another toon. I warn you, keep in mind that history has a knack for repeating itself and if you don't change you, then nothing will change with your new toon, and you'll have two toons in the same unhappy boat. But there could be hope for you yet, because misery loves company :)

In the end, I say if the higher levels want to get together and try and make the map one color, I say fine go ahead and try. But remember that there will always be those that will temp fate (Varden-Fuzzy Uprising) and rock your boat. And if you are found swimming in the water, crying for help, no one will be there to pick up your pieces because they will all be poned.

Let love live, but let the battle continue as it is our fate, forever.
    tl;dr

/10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • NyssOne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    tl;dr

/10chars

Lets see in Rawrgh lingo, it be:

Happiness, jump ship, dont want, re-roll another toon, Varden-Fuzzy Uprising b:chuckle

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lets see in Rawrgh lingo, it be:

Happiness, jump ship, dont want, re-roll another toon, Varden-Fuzzy Uprising b:chuckle

b:surrender

hate to break it too you but QQme was the uprising b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NyssOne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    hate to break it too you but QQme was the uprising b:chuckle

me wants a turn too b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    My uprising was the best, IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    My uprising was the best, IJS

what uprising
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Exactly.

It was a ninja uprising, you guys didn't even see it coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    For every ninja you see, there are at least twenty you dontb:surprised
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P