Your opion on the best class

Comments

• XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am sorry but you would be totally incorrect there. The BEST class is the GM class. They PWN all.

~S

But...but...but...GMs come in different flavors too! Who's the best out of THEM then!? =O
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But...but...but...GMs come in different flavors too! Who's the best out of THEM then!? =O

Xarfox of course.

~S
  • Infinity_x - Raging Tide
    Infinity_x - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    there is no best class because each of them are different and one of them may suit you the best like me it is archer so try them if you want
  • Nobrac - Dreamweaver
    Nobrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:tiredi think the best is the barbarian cause hight hp and defense or the assassin tide born because of the hight atk speed and the hight DMG. i can't chose for u
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There's a simple formula for this:

<Any Class> +
    Daddy's Credit Card -

b:bye
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • Sakarea - Harshlands
    Sakarea - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There's a simple formula for this:

<Any Class> +
    Daddy's Credit Card -

b:bye

i agree with soul and Venomancer along with Cleric and Archer are my favs they all range attacks. Assassins pretty kewlio to but who knows for sure?b:chuckle
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    holy mother of necro b:shocked

and i'm not gonna comment on best class questions, since i think it's total bs to ask that b:victory
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The best class is based on how varied you are as a player compared to the variety offered on the character type.

The easiest, in my opinion, would be Venomancer. The reason for this is, even if you mess up your skills and stats, at least the other half of you is still covered up by the pet. Therefore, Venomancer is the most absolutely forgiving class in the game once you get used to some of the ropes, which is half the reason why all Venomancers seem halfway reliable to very reliable.

The most difficult class, without a doubt, is a Light Armored Healing/Support Type Cleric. This is the absolutely most unforgiving class for any mistake. Any mistake can have a traumatic effect as to how efficient the Cleric is. Two stat point mistakes is all you can make before the best magic weapon or light armor no longer becomes available to you. Cleric has 6~8 different healing spells, if you decide to level them all instead of sticking to one, you'll have insufficient healing power in later levels and will sacrifice important buffs. That and Physical Def buffs take priority over every other buff until it is maxed, then magic attack buff, then magic defense buff in that exact order, which you won't be able to master even at mid levels. You're always stuck with the decision on whether or not an Ironheart Blessing would serve you better or Plume Shell, which would be more efficient in which situation (monster hits you many times or a single time). You have to flip between two different armor sets in order to achieve the best defense rating for physical and magical monsters, cutting your inventory space slots by 20%. It costs twice as more money to get the best of each armor and twice the amount to repair each armor. Later Physical Attack bosses are capable of one-shotting you if you don't have plume shell up. That and if you fall, the entire party wipes if you're the only Cleric.

On the bright side, you have the highest survivability rate compared to all classes. You can solo and destroy quite a few of the earlier bosses (Pre-Gouf) with help from charms. Because you can do this, you can do some things that other classes would deem impossible pre-50, such as soloing Qingzi (Done at level 47), Dismal Shade (Done level 40), Suzerix (Done at 46), Krixxix (proven doable at level 34), Farng (solo'd at level 30), and solo two of the three Cultivation 49 bosses. You have a lower damage output than Full Attack Clerics, but have double the chance of acquiring better stat armor than they will. Because you have a higher survival rating, parties are much less likely to wipe, making the task of accomplishing party quests much easier. Because of your excellent Physical Defense, provided you have charms, you're able to survive quite a few Physical AoE attacks, more likely survive bad links when healing the bad puller turns enemy attention to you, and easily keep an influx of HP flowing as you fight (1 ironheart blessing on self at or before every fight you know you will take damage and 1 more for each additional monster of the same level that links).

So, the best and most difficult class in terms of universal efficiency, hands down, is Light Armored Healing/Support Cleric, which is capable of turning just about anyone (even themselves) into a tank.

That and once any Cleric get level 10 Revive, most people won't need to carry Guardian Angels around them.

That and if you have a slow reaction, this type of cleric will mop you across the floor, eat you, spit you out, chew you out again, and watch the Superbowl before you can say "That's Bull!"

Haha nice post!
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    From my experience, venomancer is the EASIEST not the BEST.

However, we have to ask [best] for what? pve/pvp/soloing...

For PvE: There is no doubt veno does have the easiest way around it.

For PvP:

Now this is a tough one, if you get a barbarian, a wizzy will kill you.
    If you get a BM, a wizzy will kill you.
    If you get a veno (thinking you have a nix like all other 84935739875 venos around), a cleric might kill you.
    If you get an assassin, a barb and bm will kill you. (proven..., stun > crits lol) why do you think they gave a cloaking skill? because they are weak! Prove me wrong, assassin lv 100 will die against barb or bm lv 100.
    If you get an archer, a veno will kill you. Nix is too much power (not to mention speed)
    If you get a cleric on the other hand... you can kill anyone as long as they dont stun you b:shocked
    If you get a psychic, a veno a bm a barb will kill you, probably even a cleric due to the heals / phy damage.

My recomendation: Get a cleric, you have stack heals, you have some elemental aoes, not to mention it can also switch to phy. damage aoes, buffs, debuffs, and when doing a dungeon, you can just call up BB and afk (if charmed) not an smart thing to do though, if there's an emergency, it will be your fault for afking.

Now talking of clerics, PREPARE TO DIE, you will die, A LOT, and I mean it, A LOT. Why? mostly in dungeons because someone not doing their job correctly or you healing before they actually get agroed. As for PVE, they have it easy, most mobs are ranged and if you choose arcane cleric which is the best imo. (Why would a cleric be heavy armor? I mean, LOL... would be like having an arcane armor barbarian LMAO).

Cleric is all around MAGic, if you want to be good on the end game, forget about your defence, you have skills that can protect you against that damage (plume shell 80% less phy damage for 30 secs, converts the HP damage taken into MP damage taken, wings of protectiton less damage for 30 secs or until the shields absorbs x amount of damage, iron heart stack your heals and you will be safe, blah blah blah)

Now what is the "best" class?, you choose. The hardest characters to grow will always be the nukers on the long run. Learned this from other 15 MMORPGs I have played before...
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • ChromoHax - Dreamweaver
    ChromoHax - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wizards are the best end game but the hardest to train. But if you want the next best thing and still be deadly pick between assassin or archer. I suggest you pick archer personally.
  • tsoxlanos
    tsoxlanos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i need a hero that he is 30 level plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssb:cool
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    M-m-m-m-m-m-monster Necro!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    pro necro!!!
    b:shy
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:victory
    10char.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • GreatRevenge - Archosaur
    GreatRevenge - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh that says 3 not 300b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In4postcount
  • ezioarcher
    ezioarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There's nothing called the best class is what everyone needs to understand
    All classes have their advantages and disadvantages
    Everyone can only give out their opinion
    So I'll give mine

I've played with all classes and have levelled each one upto a certain lvl(excpet venos)
    And my opinion would be "Go for the archers"
    Wondering why?
    Simple, archers are very fun to play, can do solo, pvp and party
    Can have very high offensive damage if built the right way
    And the fact they're part of the "Winged Elves" make it all the more better
    Archers can seem a bit difficult in the beginning, but believe me, its awesome in the later stages

Disadvantages:
    You need to always have a good supply of arrows
    Quite expensive
    Squishy (As in, low defence)

But either way, archers beat all the others by a huge margin IN MY OPINION
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You just necroed this thread for the second timeb:surrender
  • AngelicArche - Lost City
    AngelicArche - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm between archer and assassin. Which one?
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Best starting class: veno
    Best all rounder: bm
    Best PvP: visa/master card
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    From my experience, venomancer is the EASIEST not the BEST.

However, we have to ask [best] for what? pve/pvp/soloing...

For PvE: There is no doubt veno does have the easiest way around it.

For PvP:

Now this is a tough one, if you get a barbarian, a wizzy will kill you.
    If you get a BM, a wizzy will kill you.
    If you get a veno (thinking you have a nix like all other 84935739875 venos around), a cleric might kill you.
    If you get an assassin, a barb and bm will kill you. (proven..., stun > crits lol) why do you think they gave a cloaking skill? because they are weak! Prove me wrong, assassin lv 100 will die against barb or bm lv 100.
    If you get an archer, a veno will kill you. Nix is too much power (not to mention speed)
    If you get a cleric on the other hand... you can kill anyone as long as they dont stun you b:shocked
    If you get a psychic, a veno a bm a barb will kill you, probably even a cleric due to the heals / phy damage.

My recomendation: Get a cleric, you have stack heals, you have some elemental aoes, not to mention it can also switch to phy. damage aoes, buffs, debuffs, and when doing a dungeon, you can just call up BB and afk (if charmed) not an smart thing to do though, if there's an emergency, it will be your fault for afking.

Now talking of clerics, PREPARE TO DIE, you will die, A LOT, and I mean it, A LOT. Why? mostly in dungeons because someone not doing their job correctly or you healing before they actually get agroed. As for PVE, they have it easy, most mobs are ranged and if you choose arcane cleric which is the best imo. (Why would a cleric be heavy armor? I mean, LOL... would be like having an arcane armor barbarian LMAO).

Cleric is all around MAGic, if you want to be good on the end game, forget about your defence, you have skills that can protect you against that damage (plume shell 80% less phy damage for 30 secs, converts the HP damage taken into MP damage taken, wings of protectiton less damage for 30 secs or until the shields absorbs x amount of damage, iron heart stack your heals and you will be safe, blah blah blah)

Now what is the "best" class?, you choose. The hardest characters to grow will always be the nukers on the long run. Learned this from other 15 MMORPGs I have played before...

prove me wrong, assassin lv 100 will die against barb or bm lv 100.[/I]

You really need to pvp more..........

Shadow escape/barbs miss 3 shots in 5 on me,,,,,,,, interval gears......
    really bro i dont know nothing..... b:bye

And errrr we are not that weak against phisical dmg at end game....

Although we are very weak to magic attacks but then again AA are dead before they know it.......
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is the FIFTH NECRO of this thread. This has to set a record.
  • zarakima101
    zarakima101 Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    This is the FIFTH NECRO of this thread. This has to set a record.

6th. And barb tank.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    This thread just refuses to die. ;<
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hasn't this thread been made about 37 times? *not exaggerating*
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    ooooh necro!

/inb4closed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hasn't this thread been made about 37 times? *not exaggerating*

Probably more, actually.

Edit: Just counted via search confined to general discussion. Got this topic made 56 times.

Colon vertical line.
  • Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wizard is the best class ever, they can hit very high and get on Nirv teams easily because they hit so high.

Really though, there is no real best class, but most prefer sins.

EDIT: GAH! I just posted on a necro. X.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
  • turg14
    turg14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Of course that venos are the easiest if you want to be average with them but if you want to explode all their potential you would not say this anymore trust me >.>
This discussion has been closed.