TW Sche'ds 5/7-5/9

Options

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And uhm, maybe is ppl scared of enrage? Why just a noob faction has attacked them this week?

Uhm Uhm Uhm...

If you were to have the choice to either attack a small kitty or a big big tiger with sharp teeth, who would you pick?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If you were to have the choice to either attack a small kitty or a big big tiger with sharp teeth, who would you pick?

Pull the tigers tail then throw the kitty in front of its face?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Lol.

Go level.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chefstabs - Heavens Tear
    Chefstabs - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO SGT yes i was like 2 battles for us this week should be fun to see what happens
    this weekend
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

I guess I am a big big tiger with sharp teeth being this is a reference to Enrage. b:thanks

Only women can pull the thing in front of my tail. If you pull my tail its like spanking for humans. b:shy

RAWR! I'm a tiger b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WHOAAAAAAA 9 AM tw thats CRAZYYY!!!
    WHOAAAAAAA 1111 VIEWS!!!
    WHOAAAAAAA My 300rd post!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Only women can pull the thing in front of my tail.

sorry your under-age mate
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol.

Go level.

Lay off ive been gone for like 2 months b:surrender and still look awesome in my outfit ty veyr much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Decent fight tonight, sleepy much b:surrender
    I predict tao wins every fight b:chuckle With the right strategy I'm fairly sure we can hold off rad while we kill TE, then belial, then we bring in the big guns for rad.

The rest are easy, so I won't repeat people.

Guess you didn't pick the right strategy there.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Decent fight tonight, sleepy much b:surrender

Guess you didn't pick the right strategy there.

Things don't always go as you plan them to go. ;]
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Twas a fun fight. I will look foward toward's next week TW. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the Radiance war tomorrow. b:laugh
    QQ moar
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the Radiance war tomorrow. b:laugh

Me too last night was an intresting way back into TW and think i pissed off a few wizards in Tao when i slept them through their Demon spark b:chuckle But im glad Tao at least tried to hold of all 3 fights good luck today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Me too last night was an intresting way back into TW and think i pissed off a few wizards in Tao when i slept them through their Demon spark b:chuckle But im glad Tao at least tried to hold of all 3 fights good luck today

Considering everything that's been mentioned I think it will be interesting how both Tao and Radiance do. Though Radiance has two other TW's at the same time.
    QQ moar
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Considering everything that's been mentioned I think it will be interesting how both Tao and Radiance do. Though Radiance has two other TW's at the same time.

They do, but the other 2 guilds are much more minor guilds. Radiance should be able to field a full 80 vs tao if they have 128+ available for TW, that allows a rough force of 24 into each other fight which should be sufficient. Even tho its never a sure approximation, i think tonight will give us better insight as to the #2 guild then last night did. Unless its a 3 hour stalemate turtle fest, which goes to the defender (Radiance) but doesnt say much for who's stronger.
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They do, but the other 2 guilds are much more minor guilds. Radiance should be able to field a full 80 vs tao if they have 128+ available for TW, that allows a rough force of 24 into each other fight which should be sufficient. Even tho its never a sure approximation, i think tonight will give us better insight as to the #2 guild then last night did. Unless its a 3 hour stalemate turtle fest, which goes to the defender (Radiance) but doesnt say much for who's stronger.

I think it basically comes down to how many people show up for either guild, from my past experiences there are hardly people on during the 14:00 war, kind of ironic considering they are there for the 9 AM wars. xD

Either be the case, I'm wishing both Tao and Radiance good luck. Let's see who the server #2 is.
    QQ moar
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    from my past experiences there are hardly people on during the 14:00 war.

Also have the problem this week of it being Mother's Day, and even those from any faction that are normally on at this time might have other plans.
    Let's see who the server #2 is

W/e the results of last nights TW and today's, I doudt very much the #2 spot will be earned or lost this weekend.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    W/e the results of last nights TW and today's, I doudt very much the #2 spot will be earned or lost this weekend.

Radiance won last night, but had a gank going for it. I think if they win today as well, in a fight not ending due to 3 hour limitation, then we can be 90% sure they've moved to #2.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who Does Number 2 Work For?!?!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who Does Number 2 Work For?!?!?!?

me cause i give him free reach arounds and cookies b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow.. People are a bit touchy these days. Anyway like I said about retiring I have done so. Nice to see a bit more competition on the server instead of the same old attacks. Was a nice change of pace for one weekend. Good luck to everyone who enters the Territory War battlefield now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, well... I kinda underestimated our attendance b:surrender
    Forgot that we're not at full capacity atm. Plus, rad has a bunch of new people I didn't know were in rad, from both tao and enrage.

And yeah, about leaving belial when your HQ was at 2m... we didn't care if we won that fight because you'd be surrounded by enrage so we could laugh at you.

Plus, enrage fight are much more fun than belial fights. When tao fights belial, the hardest thing is the competitions to see who can spawn kill the most people.
    I've seen belial cata barbs come under attack, run over a hill, lose their cata, and die anyway... no one really considers you a force in TW. Not even your leader apparently (ordered not to go into enrage base? Seriously? And you say you're not in Enrage's pocket...)
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
    edited May 2010
    Options
    o.o erm....who're you talking about now (yes i tend to get confused after a few hours of no sleep, im also partially human <.< )

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO, Hari the drugs you are on must be way to good. Once again a ****** who thinks they know something tries posting **** they dont know about. Heres an idea go post in the general chat section with ur buddy about the fake bidding thread.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yeah, well... I kinda underestimated our attendance b:surrender
    Forgot that we're not at full capacity atm. Plus, rad has a bunch of new people I didn't know were in rad, from both tao and enrage.

And yeah, about leaving belial when your HQ was at 2m... we didn't care if we won that fight because you'd be surrounded by enrage so we could laugh at you.

Plus, enrage fight are much more fun than belial fights. When tao fights belial, the hardest thing is the competitions to see who can spawn kill the most people.
    I've seen belial cata barbs come under attack, run over a hill, lose their cata, and die anyway... no one really considers you a force in TW. Not even your leader apparently (ordered not to go into enrage base? Seriously? And you say you're not in Enrage's pocket...)

Your misinformation is fail.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOO, awesome job Tao! b:laugh
    QQ moar
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Awesome job by both factions.
    Tao is screwed now (filter doesn't allow me to use a more realistic word) with the loss of Tsungfai

Goodbye Tao b:bye
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks Tao awesome fight and so close, 1 minute between our crystal and your crystal going down .. ooohhhh could have gone either way.

2 hours 20 minutes of pure fun b:victory Thankyou
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    OMG again again again that was GREAT!!! freaking 20 second difference in HQ health dammint i cant wait till next time WOO this was one of the most evenly matched TWs i have been in in awhile and a 3 wizards hitting me for over 10k AT THE SAME TIME IS NOT ALLOWED b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO Once again a ****** who thinks they know something tries posting **** they dont know about.
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Pot meet Kettle