TW Sche'ds 5/7-5/9

Options

Comments

• Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:shutup Konari said no, hes a mod. Second of all. look at the dates Mia, that was last weekend, not this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Then there are the details followed by 5 screen caps, And I have about 7 more. I removed the numbers of the ticket due to not knowing what all I can release, and since I was told by a mod not to release the screen caps, I will not.

But.... if you should be one of the people who knows my tinypic from either Tao forums or anywhere else I may have used it.. you have access to the screen caps from before the war.

Quick, someone leak the full information and screenshots to the public! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:shutup Konari said no, hes a mod. Second of all. look at the dates Mia, that was last weekend, not this weekend.

You mean the weekend that we had bid on enrage. Oh snap , so explain to us how we threw a bid. When all we did was wait for enrage to finish there other fights. Come-on still waiting. As I said you dont know jack about it. Hence why nothings been done about it.

sleepcat wrote: »
    Quick, someone leak the full information and screenshots to the public! :D

Dont worry she wont as itll prove her wrong. I mean there is a thing called Pm's on here.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mia is right, there are PM's on this forums for a reason...namely, to share PRIVATE information via MESSAGES (omg, it totally makes sense, amirite?). If your really need to see "proof", Mia, then you and Scarlett please take it to aformentioned PM's. Otherwise, both of you, stop stoking the fire.

*plays "Disco Inferno"* This is all the fire we need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Mia is right, there are PM's on this forums for a reason...namely, to share PRIVATE information via MESSAGES (omg, it totally makes sense, amirite?). If your really need to see "proof", Mia, then you and Scarlett please take it to aformentioned PM's. Otherwise, both of you, stop stoking the fire.

*plays "Disco Inferno"* This is all the fire we need.

Konari had become BigBrother b:cry

He's no longer one of the trolls b:surrender
  • sleepcat
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Nooo, don't close my entertainment. :(

Can you at least re-enable images in the HT forums? I went to the Archo one earlier and they could directly link images. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Konari had become BigBrother

He's no longer one of the trolls

Hey...1984 was an awesome book. Spoilers; Big Brother is watching you.
    Nooo, don't close my entertainment. :(

Can you at least re-enable images in the HT forums? I went to the Archo one earlier and they could directly link images. :(

I won't close it as long as it stays civil in 'ere. Final warnin', y'all, mk? b:cute

...as for images...no idea how to do that one, sorries. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had a blast last weekend. I know I did :). Can't wait for next weekend. I totally wish I was in that Rad Vs. Tao fight - sounded pretty epic lol.
  • ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear
    ShadowsWrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    When all we did was wait for enrage to finish there other fights.

Ermm can you clarify what you mean by that please ?

Sounds as if you were in a gank on Enrage and didnt attack until the other fights were over or am I reading it wrong ?

If it reads how I assume it does then no I dont think its throwing a bid, but seems very close to working in partnership with Enrage to use your bid to influence the results of other TW's.
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So.. where can I roast my marshmallows? b:chuckle
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Sounds as if you were in a gank on Enrage and didnt attack until the other fights were over or am I reading it wrong ?

If it reads how I assume it does then no I dont think its throwing a bid, but seems very close to working in partnership with Enrage to use your bid to influence the results of other TW's.

They waited for us to finish so they could get a half decent fight, and get TW practice.
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Not really a mad dash TBH. Time was ticking down (which was to our advantage), their crystal was ticking ( as seen by the close crystal kills ) so afaik Tao just went all or nothing at the end. Those of us defending just couldnt get them off the crystal in time or delay them long enough that theirs died first. ( Their crystal died 30-40 seconds after ours )

Was our strategy perfect ? not at all and it would stupid to claim otherwise, alot we could have done differant and alot we could have done better, but you learn and hopefully improve.
    Alot of new members learning to work together and more waiting to come in, so yeah still a work in progress but a big improvement to the Rad of a few weeks ago.

But anyway no excuses, after a long fight that could have gone either way Tao won, so gratz to them.

Edit: Gratz TE on the new A-Bomb Wiz btw

He wasnt online

If I remember correctly we already made a push for Radiance their base and managed to tick your crystal a few times before we made our final push. Before that moment Radiance didn't have the ability to get close enough to our crystal to inflict any major damage.

Naturally I wasn't in the base when these things were happening, so I could be mistaking, but I hadn't seen any warnings that our crystal was under attack. At the end of the TW our crystal was still at 3,5 mill, so yes, if our final push had failed you would have won the TW.

It was an awesome war with a lot of moments where we were busy with Radiance their Catas, damn barbs won't die. :[

I look forward to our next war. ^^
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They waited for us to finish so they could get a half decent fight, and get TW practice.

Was that pre-planned ?

Even if it wasnt seems a bit weird to me that a supposed " serious " TW Faction wouldnt use the situation to their own advantage and attack on the gank. Now what they did wether thats right or wrong handed the advantage to the Faction they are " supposed " to be attacking.
    Now what they did and not my call if its wrong or not is take up a time slot that another Faction could have used to their own advantage not the defenders.

I know people in both Factions will say Belial isnt Enrages puppy and that might very well be true, but you must admit it looks more fishy than my avatar b:chuckle
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Meh calling factions each other's puppies is fail, they do the same with TheEmpire...and seriously

Us smaller (yes i said smaller, not hiding truth) TW factions can only gain land by ganking AT THE MOMENT (see that). Goes for every faction and it is obvious that you gank the 'weakest' faction on the map to have the best chance of gaining land, but that doesn't make us anyone's puppies. Would rather die (in rl too) then to be someone's slave (fine admit, MsE is my slave, but that's different b:chuckle *will get demoted and booted* )

<make up stuff here, too lazy to type more>
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [ramble ramble rant]

Aren't you the one who wrote in the "General Discussion" section about how people in TW factions shouldn't be allowed to have alts that are also in other TW factions? So you're in Tao... You're also the one who claimed Lyphi leads 5 different factions at the moment.... Lol.... Right...
    Was that pre-planned ?

Even if it wasnt seems a bit weird to me that a supposed " serious " TW Faction wouldnt use the situation to their own advantage and attack on the gank. Now what they did wether thats right or wrong handed the advantage to the Faction they are " supposed " to be attacking.
    Now what they did and not my call if its wrong or not is take up a time slot that another Faction could have used to their own advantage not the defenders.

I know people in both Factions will say Belial isnt Enrages puppy and that might very well be true, but you must admit it looks more fishy than my avatar b:chuckle

^ Lol. That is a question you'd have to ask Mia. You know... Belial's leader who comes up with these SUPERIOR plans like the one they had for Tao's TW and the race to Tao's crystal while leaving their own base undefended? Yes, that's the Mia we're talking about.

Why would Enrage bother having a puppy? I don't think we exactly need "help" from other lesser factions to "throw" bids. Considering we're the ones who actually WANT ganks.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

So them wanting a good fight against Enrage is them working with Enrage? Get a life b:bye
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So them wanting a good fight against Enrage is them working with Enrage? Get a life b:bye

Enrage paid mia 50 mill to make them wait so they wouldnt lose Enrage is afraid of the mia squads.

Sarcasm alert since i seem to have to spell that out for most ppl b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options

^ Lol. That is a question you'd have to ask Mia. You know... Belial's leader who comes up with these SUPERIOR plans like the one they had for Tao's TW and the race to Tao's crystal while leaving their own base undefended? Yes, that's the Mia we're talking about.

Why would Enrage bother having a puppy? I don't think we exactly need "help" from other lesser factions to "throw" bids. Considering we're the ones who actually WANT ganks.

Im not blaming or accusing Enrage or Belial of anything, just curious about the situation and trying to have a civil ( yes hard on these forums ) conversation about it. I dont actually care one way or the other but it makes an amusing interesting topic on WQ

lol and lol

Yes because ofc they are that much stronger than Enrage they have to wait for the other fights to finish to have a good fight.

Only way a fight would be good outside of a gank is if Enrage toyed with them or had arranged to let Belial have a look around the map as a thankyou for not attacking them.
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Aren't you the one who wrote in the "General Discussion" section about how people in TW factions shouldn't be allowed to have alts that are also in other TW factions? So you're in Tao... You're also the one who claimed Lyphi leads 5 different factions at the moment.... Lol.... Right...[/COLOR]

If you read the post and the other responses then it would have been made obvious that the thread was referring to people which are leaders in those other factions who are bidding to change the war situations and nothing more. (fake bid and such)

I'm in multiple factions myself, not that they're active in TW but the point stays unchanged.
    I'm not here to continue the same rant as in the General Discussion, I'm here to give my views on the TW that took place. ^^
    Meh calling factions each other's puppies is fail, they do the same with TheEmpire...and seriously

Us smaller (yes i said smaller, not hiding truth) TW factions can only gain land by ganking AT THE MOMENT (see that). Goes for every faction and it is obvious that you gank the 'weakest' faction on the map to have the best chance of gaining land, but that doesn't make us anyone's puppies. Would rather die (in rl too) then to be someone's slave (fine admit, MsE is my slave, but that's different b:chuckle *will get demoted and booted* )

Even if you call yourselves a small faction, you guys put up a good fight.
    Seeing the people you've recently gotten within your ranks I think TE is going to be a problem in the future, especially when either Enrage, Radiance or Tao is fighting multiple wars.
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Hate to break the news but Im not the one that does the TW war plans. Oh shocking I know. Like I said before ppl really dont have a clue what they are talking about.

Yes it was planned that way though that we would wait for radiance or tao fight would get over first.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    edited May 2010
    Options

Asmo, your sig. Wtf. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Since when do you get a regular puppy to help you? I thought you got a puppy to have a puppy......................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Enrage paid mia 50 mill to make them wait so they wouldnt lose Enrage is afraid of the mia squads.

This made me lol cause it's completely false.
    Yes because ofc they are that much stronger than Enrage they have to wait for the other fights to finish to have a good fight.

Only way a fight would be good outside of a gank is if Enrage toyed with them or had arranged to let Belial have a look around the map as a thankyou for not attacking them.

Funny how you and some others seem to be QQing cause they decided to wait to fight against Enrage. However, If they decided to wait for Tao or Radiance to show up none of the people complaining would be making a big fuss about it. It's only cause it was Enrage's defense that is creating this massive QQ-wave. Belial guild chose to do what they wanted and it was an in-guild decision from what I read.

ATTN ALL GUILDS: DON'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER GUILD TO SHOW DURING TW AS YOU WILL BE ACCUSED FOR **** UP/MANIPULATING TW!!
    /sarcasm
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

b:sad i had too.....couldn't resist....i could change the name and make it yours tho...b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Options

Funny how you and some others seem to be QQing cause they decided to wait to fight against Enrage. However, If they decided to wait for Tao or Radiance to show up none of the people complaining would be making a big fuss about it. It's only cause it was Enrage's defense that is creating this massive QQ-wave. Belial guild chose to do what they wanted and it was an in-guild decision from what I read.

Lol Lrn2read

It's not QQ because as Ive already stated I dont care and you actually QQ'ed more than I supposedly did . b:bye

A comment caught my attention so I asked for it to be clarified and then posted my unbiased views on it, nothing more nothing less.
    I personally would have done the same if it was TE, Tao, Rad, Salad etc etc etc.
    Its not about Enrage its about the comment and the interesting implications behind said comment. The server doesnt revolve around Enrage so get over yourself already, not everything has to be about them.

Now if you take off those Defensive biased blinkers for a moment you must admit it looks like a really bad judgment call or a nefarious plan by two factions ( which two factions they are is totally irrelevant ) and how it could be used by those who are ticket happy.

Once again for those short on eyesight or intelligence Im not accusing anyone of anything and I dont care either way tis only a game, just at time's the out of War politics, schemes and strategies are more interesting and fun than the in War one's.

/InB4MoarDefensiveQQcomments
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Dan, I guess you didn't spell it out clearly enough. Try acronym form maybe; S.A.R.C.A.S.M.

ATTN ALL GUILDS: DON'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER GUILD TO SHOW DURING TW AS YOU WILL BE ACCUSED FOR **** UP/MANIPULATING TW!!
    /sarcasm

The concept of an attacking faction waiting for a gank to be over is nothing new to this server. Belial should have upped the potential QQ by waiting for Enrage's battles to finish....with their forces waiting in Enrage's HQ (as cat shops).

Though, even then I doubt Belial would have an advantage. Because the whole waiting concept was dependent on the opposing faction actually being a... um... good TW faction.
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sad but funny.. in a sympathetic kinda way
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Dan, I guess you didn't spell it out clearly enough. Try acronym form maybe; S.A.R.C.A.S.M.

I was refering to this part...

That is why I said "This made me lol cause it's completely false." and it was said with the sense of me going "Sure you were using sarcasm there".

Guess I need to start removing the non-quoting text like I did here so you know which parts I'm referring to.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

He's mean... i didn't even say that, it was the 2 line chatroom text trick =/

Anyway back on topic, it seems like tao is struggling so they find anything to QQ about...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    He's mean... i didn't even say that, it was the 2 line chatroom text trick =/

Anyway back on topic, it seems like tao is struggling so they find anything to QQ about...

wow mse.. u cougar b:chuckle go get asmo mse !! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"