Finally the solution to a better PWI economy :D

Options
LdyPwn - Harshlands
LdyPwn - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Suggestion Box
This is your chance people!

Lets show PWI how to fix the Economy!
Since they just seem to make it worse and worse.

Lets hear your ideas you beautiful smart people b:victory
Post edited by LdyPwn - Harshlands on

Comments

• XeLea - Lost City
    XeLea - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is your chance people!

Lets show PWI how to fix the Economy!
    Since they just seem to make it worse and worse.

Lets hear your ideas you beautiful smart people b:victory

They will be ignored..
  • SloppyJoe - Heavens Tear
    SloppyJoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What you consider a bad economy?

Compared to other MMOs, or even other versions of this game, the economy really isn't that bad.

Most other versions of this game the coin to gold ratio is well above 600K level (some are double this).

If good economy = easy money where everyone can afford anything.. well, maybe MMO's arent for you.
  • LdyPwn - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T-T guess no one has any bright Ideas
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Make everyone sell and buy gold at 200k (as a starter), and ignore inflation when the wannabe-annipacks coem out.

... not gonna happen i guess cuz players need to get their money from somewhere, and we doubtly get the REAL cash shoppers to do this -.-. And for small cash shoppers they would just get a huge lose in money and wasting rl money. Too bad really ... can the devs put a loft on the gold prize?

Ppl can but more gold in game --> the ones bringign gold in game need to buy more gold form cash shop --> more money for the game.

Do those guys even knwo how econemy works? It doesn't matter to u what the prize is for 1gold in game, but how much gold gets in game.

Also its not the number of ppl buying gold with money that count, but the total amount of gold bought by real money that count.

So come on devs do i have to smack u with a light pole before u can c the logic?
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Make everyone sell and buy gold at 200k (as a starter), and ignore inflation when the wannabe-annipacks coem out.

... not gonna happen i guess cuz players need to get their money from somewhere, and we doubtly get the REAL cash shoppers to do this -.-. And for small cash shoppers they would just get a huge lose in money and wasting rl money. Too bad really ... can the devs put a loft on the gold prize?

Ppl can but more gold in game --> the ones bringign gold in game need to buy more gold form cash shop --> more money for the game.

Do those guys even knwo how econemy works? It doesn't matter to u what the prize is for 1gold in game, but how much gold gets in game.

Also its not the number of ppl buying gold with money that count, but the total amount of gold bought by real money that count.

So come on devs do i have to smack u with a light pole before u can c the logic?

The higher the gold price, the higher the motivation to sell gold, which in turn should stabilize gold prices around what peope are willing to pay for it. (supply equals or surpases demand, that is our current situation)

The lower the price of gold, the less people will be willing to sell it, which in turn will create a shortage, which will make price of gold to go up, since the demand will surpass the supply. If there is a cap on gold prices, that there will be a shortage of gold on the official channels, and black market gold will be created. PW has been very successful at preventing black market gold sellers. Heck, even that game from Blizzard is packed with gold sellers.... as well as every other MMO is packed with gold selling bots.

Your suggestion would backfire and create a blackmarket for gold, and we would get west arch flooded with bots shouting about selling gold at xyz, go to that website full of trojans and virus and buy from them.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • NagiSprfield - Sanctuary
    NagiSprfield - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My suggestion? Get a strong faction, conquer some territory, get paid for owning it, buy Gold, then sell it. Due note that it will take a long time to get such a faction together.
    "Truth be told, love, I only know about five or six spells. Studying is for the birds, I must say. On top of that, I'm also a Magic School dropout. Betcha didn't know that one, did you?"
    ~Nagi Springfield
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Quit and make them realise they screwed up. b:bye
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The higher the gold price, the higher the motivation to sell gold, which in turn should stabilize gold prices around what peope are willing to pay for it. (supply equals or surpases demand, that is our current situation)

The lower the price of gold, the less people will be willing to sell it, which in turn will create a shortage, which will make price of gold to go up, since the demand will surpass the supply. If there is a cap on gold prices, that there will be a shortage of gold on the official channels, and black market gold will be created. PW has been very successful at preventing black market gold sellers. Heck, even that game from Blizzard is packed with gold sellers.... as well as every other MMO is packed with gold selling bots.

Your suggestion would backfire and create a blackmarket for gold, and we would get west arch flooded with bots shouting about selling gold at xyz, go to that website full of trojans and virus and buy from them.

The definition of high and low gold prize depend on the all over worth of items and other stuff.

If items worth would fit gold at 200k then 200k is high and a decent prize because it makes u able to buy the great gear. If ppl sell items at higher prizes then of cuz the gold prize needs to be higher to be "high".

Lets put it up like this, with deffining lets say a TT90 weapon to be the worth of 15$ = 15gold
    Okay so if the in game worth of that TT90 weapon is 3m then the godl prize fitting would be 200k
    But if ppl selling the TT90 weapon put it on sale for 6m we got a gold prize at 400k

In other words if it was possible (its not unless devs put a limit im afraid) to fit the whole econemy struckture to a 200k gold being the norm then gold will still be just as popular really, cuz u can still get the same stuff.

The prize is always deffined in real money so to say. ppl never wanna pay more than 15$ for the TT90weapon, so the gold prize they need to put to be abel to buy it, depend on what the item was put on sale for.

NOTE THAT I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT WOULD BE THE PRIZE OF A TT90 ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE.
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1) Remove chest of coins
    2) Remove 10 million big notes
    3) Increase drop rates OR lower NPC prices, either is fine
    (btw when I say "NPC prices" I also mean, how many mats are needed to craft a certain piece, etc)

4 would have something to do with TW money being poured into the economy, though I've no idea how to fix it without annoying the TW players who "feel entitled to that reward".
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1) Remove chest of coins
    2) Remove 10 million big notes
    3) Increase drop rates OR lower NPC prices, either is fine
    (btw when I say "NPC prices" I also mean, how many mats are needed to craft a certain piece, etc)

4 would have something to do with TW money being poured into the economy, though I've no idea how to fix it without annoying the TW players who "feel entitled to that reward".

Wait... what?

Your third suggestion contradicts with the first and second. Looks like you want low Gold prices AND low TT and mat prices. So basically, you want everything to be cheaper.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^this @_@???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wait... what?

Your third suggestion contradicts with the first and second. Looks like you want low Gold prices AND low TT and mat prices. So basically, you want everything to be cheaper.

Welcome to the "entitled generation".... they want everything without having to do anything....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hARSHLANDS SERVER NEEDS A NEW ECCANOMY godl on LC HT server is nothing godl on harshlands atm is over 400k+ las ti check was 445k cmon we need get s stricked limit
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i didnt readed all post but

1- remove chest of coin
    2- remove 10m bank note
    3- allow frost crafting again
    4- remove or greatly reduce fee to enter lunar glade
    5- cap gold price at 400k/gold
    6- greatly reduce wine price at npc
    7- increase hh90 and hh99 drop rate of rare green mats
    8- ....
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I doubt it that they are actually looking in to this thread...
    But yeah 3-x is a major problem, how the hell are you supposed to get ur hh99 gold gear if you dont cs?

In my last 5 3-3 runs i saw a total of 2 golds drop! but of course the most crappiest you can think of; empires sigh and illusion LORD stone.

There really should be an increased drop rate of gold mat, or somehow make the green mats worth way more, because its annoying to waste 2-2,5 hours and realize it was just all a waste of time (as greens are worth nothing and golds wont drop anyway)

About the chest of coins and gold trading limit.....dont even expect it, will never happen.

Everyone should know by now that GM care too much about getting more moneyb:cry
    EDIT: never seen an RPG before where money gives u that much power...
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wait... what?

No.

Removing the first 2 ones will cause massive deflation. Increasing drops would inflate it to a more acceptable level, as we are used to. Sudden deflation is NOT a healthy economy.

Secondly, yes I want people to farm their own TT stuff instead of buying it off other players because the drops are so low. If mats are cheap people won't bother to sell them for profit, so more would farm.

You do know that many games don't even have catshops and NEITHER an auction house. Those games are meant to be played, not buying off other players just cause you have the cash to do it. This is not an economics game, it's a MMORPG.

more drops means more people are encouraged to use the drops the way they are supposed to: making equipment, not selling it to others.
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

more drops means more people are encouraged to use the drops the way they are supposed to: making equipment, not selling it to others.

Agree on this one b:victory
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am an Economy student in real life and I believe that the actual prices are good the only changes that PWI developers should make is to increase the drop rate of higer lvl mobs because atm the 50x ppl can make almost as much as a 80x guy (if we cosider the repair costs) really there is no much difference but the true fact is that suviving at 80x is much expensive that at 50x not only because of repair cots its also about pots, gear & CS.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Secondly, yes I want people to farm their own TT stuff instead of buying it off other players because the drops are so low. If mats are cheap people won't bother to sell them for profit, so more would farm.

What about people with no factions? You're really asking all of the Archers and Wizards with no factions to give up on having TT gear because they'd never get the drops they really need?
    You do know that many games don't even have catshops and NEITHER an auction house. Those games are meant to be played, not buying off other players just cause you have the cash to do it. This is not an economics game, it's a MMORPG.

This is not an MMORPG, it's a business.

More drops would lead to the prices dropping, which would lead into higher level people having no other means of getting coin than grinding for DQs and merchanting. The last time I checked, merchanting was under "selling for profit", so that goes against your policy. So you're suggesting that people should farm hundreds of millions worth of DQ drops? Great, just great.

Also, by directly decreasing the value of TT mats, you'd pretty much destroy TT runs as they are. What would happen is that people would stop running it for the coins, but only for the gear. That, in turn, would make the squads much harder to find and even more competitive. Now you've pretty much doomed Archers and Assasins and Wizards to never, ever, get their TT gears unless they get into a very helpful faction or have a bunch of higher level friends.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Xter - Heavens Tear
    Xter - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Economics are People DEICDED by the majority. If you want lower prices people will have to lower prices. So if you want a "Good Economy" then you'll have to get everyone to lower prices. Or you could collect like 100m coins and keep it out of the economy making less money in return lowering prices because the coins have become rarer. Im sure you would need more then 100m though....

As in my own opinion, The Economy is fine, ignore the anniversary packs and all the other junk and you'll be fine. Unless they release an anniversary pack thats good and contains usable stuff. Usable as in mats in huge quanties, or Socket Stones/Mirage Stones in Huge Quanties, not the 15 a pop thing, the 100 a pop thing.

And for the trollers, Im not very wealthy, I have the cash to afford my weps, armors, my next set of armor in advance, my mount, my fashion, and w/e i please with 200-400k leftover for Repair Bills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LdyPwn - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The Economics are People DEICDED by the majority. If you want lower prices people will have to lower prices. So if you want a "Good Economy" then you'll have to get everyone to lower prices. Or you could collect like 100m coins and keep it out of the economy making less money in return lowering prices because the coins have become rarer. Im sure you would need more then 100m though....

As in my own opinion, The Economy is fine, ignore the anniversary packs and all the other junk and you'll be fine. Unless they release an anniversary pack thats good and contains usable stuff. Usable as in mats in huge quanties, or Socket Stones/Mirage Stones in Huge Quanties, not the 15 a pop thing, the 100 a pop thing.

And for the trollers, Im not very wealthy, I have the cash to afford my weps, armors, my next set of armor in advance, my mount, my fashion, and w/e i please with 200-400k leftover for Repair Bills.

Come back when you get to your 90s, and grinding will still give you the same money when u were 50s and 60s.
    Only difference is skills wont be 100k to level, but will be more around the 800-1mil each.
    All you gear will cost way more than TT60
    For your 99 gear, unless you have a faction that does 3-3 for their guildies, don't expect to grind coin to afford mats.
    Each gold mat ranging from 4mil-40mil, and each piece requiring 2 gold mats.

My point is, unless you buy zen you will need to either grind for coin or merchant.
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    30 Perfect - token of best luck get you 1 marriage pack...
    1 Perfect - Token of best luck = 5,000,000
    5,000,000x30 = 150,000,000
    1 gold averaging @ 350,000-400,000
    400,000 x 30 gold = 12,000,000

I'd rather use gold thank you -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xter - Heavens Tear
    Xter - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Come back when you get to your 90s, and grinding will still give you the same money when u were 50s and 60s.
    Only difference is skills wont be 100k to level, but will be more around the 800-1mil each.
    All you gear will cost way more than TT60
    For your 99 gear, unless you have a faction that does 3-3 for their guildies, don't expect to grind coin to afford mats.
    Each gold mat ranging from 4mil-40mil, and each piece requiring 2 gold mats.

My point is, unless you buy zen you will need to either grind for coin or merchant.

I know what its like at higher levels with mats. Im not stupid. But im saying the Economics are NOT BAD. If you want it harder you should have played Malysian server before all the good stuff released. One TT80 Mat over there was 80 million.

And Merchanting isnt hard, it takes patience, thats how I earn my cash.

*Puts up Anti-Troll Shield and Anti-Flame Shield*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i didnt readed all post but

1- remove chest of coin
    2- remove 10m bank note
    3- allow frost crafting again
    4- remove or greatly reduce fee to enter lunar glade
    5- cap gold price at 400k/gold
    6- greatly reduce wine price at npc
    7- increase hh90 and hh99 drop rate of rare green mats
    8- ....

idk about HH gears.... but gold price and wine price reduce, NTY. The rest I agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What about people with no factions? You're really asking all of the Archers and Wizards with no factions to give up on having TT gear because they'd never get the drops they really need?
    Ah you see the whole point.

More drops = on average everyone will get 1 drop at least. Even if you get last pick, at least you can be assured you'll get 1 mat (on average, it's random after all).

That is why more drops are needed, to accomodate the whole squad. Because now a lot of people who WANT TT stuff but don't run it precisely because of that reason. They have to buy it from people who run it solely for profit.

My opinion is that TT isn't made for "profit" but rather for the mats. Imagine if the mats were untradeable.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ah you see the whole point.

More drops = on average everyone will get 1 drop at least. Even if you get last pick, at least you can be assured you'll get 1 mat (on average, it's random after all).

So you're asking them to rise the drops to a point where bosses drop 5-6 gold mats each time? Because otherwise, none of them gold mats will ever, ever, get to the DDs in random squads. That's because of the stupid "priorities" that people seem to go that state that Barbarians get to pick first, then Clerics and DDs last in order of level. Yeah, like the barb and the Cleric and all of the DDs are going to pass up a gold mat worth more than all of the other drops multiple times over just so that the last guy can get his weapon/armor/ornament.

And yes, that is precisely the reason why being factionless at anything over 75 sucks majorly. Because you're stuck with farming solo or merchanting to get your gear. And even more so at 90 or 99.

Of course, running TT for profit is kinda messed up, but still, unless you crank the drops up to a point where everyone always gets 1 of each of mat, you'll have done nothing to change the situation. And if you crank the drops to a point where everyone gets one mat, the end game will lose its meaning and you'd witness a mass exodus right out the door.

• Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If that proves to be too much, you could offset it by making items cost more mats. Though I still think it wouldn't be needed. Especially won't be that much of a problem if TTs are harder or more time-consuming.

And by time-consuming I don't mean more HP for bosses because that's kinda ****, I mean more content and/or more bosses. But we all know, it's not gonna happen.

Heck most of the things in this thread for sure won't happen. But one can dream.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If that proves to be too much, you could offset it by making items cost more mats.
    I agree, that's basically how Nirvana is, you need a crapload of mats but they don't drop as rare as gold mats in TT. This way you at least are sure you get something every run and don't feel like you wasted your time when the gold mat doesn't drop/doesn't go to you.

Although I heard even in Nirvana you get 4-5 crystals per run, so not even one for every squad member. And you need 200+ for a single piece to max it out. Kinda ridiculous even if you got a crystal each run, you must do 200+ for a single freaking piece?

This is kinda **** I think those drop rates are really scaled for solo playing since 4-5 crystals for you per run are reasonable.

btw I wasn't ever in Nirvana yet so please correct me if I'm wrong.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • LdyPwn - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I agree, that's basically how Nirvana is, you need a crapload of mats but they don't drop as rare as gold mats in TT. This way you at least are sure you get something every run and don't feel like you wasted your time when the gold mat doesn't drop/doesn't go to you.

Although I heard even in Nirvana you get 4-5 crystals per run, so not even one for every squad member. And you need 200+ for a single piece to max it out. Kinda ridiculous even if you got a crystal each run, you must do 200+ for a single freaking piece?

This is kinda **** I think those drop rates are really scaled for solo playing since 4-5 crystals for you per run are reasonable.

btw I wasn't ever in Nirvana yet so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thats is true =)

If there was only a way of always getting 6+ every run b:surrender
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ok well thinking a bit and based on my previous MMO where the economy wasn't even close to screwed as in this, I came up with the following points:

1) Remove ANY way to convert gold into coins DIRECTLY. Gold > Coin conversion should only be between players. Maybe remove the gold fee when you sell gold since it seems a bit harsh, but keep the coin one.

This includes removing chest of coins and 10 million bank note

Why is it bad, hmm? Because people can inject more coins into the economy and mess up the market simply by charging more money on the game. This is ****, someone could charge 200k dollars (exaggerated but possible and I hope you get the point) and then open tons of chest of coins and packs and inflate the market so much others will have no chance of buying anything again.

I exaggerated of course, but it only proves why it's an idiotic idea to keep those.

2) Remove any way to get stuff you farm or grind for, from the boutique. This includes mostly packs. It's extremely stupid for them to sell stuff you actually farm and what this game was supposed to be played for, from cash shop.

You can still sell your gold to other players and buy the drops after, but at least this way the instances will still be worthwhile to farm for those that need drops or money, instead of their prices deflating so much, while the overall market actually inflates because of (1)

3) Remove Catshops. Seriously I am not kidding. For one they actually inflate the market more than without. Because people would be forced to sell on AH much more items (except on world chat) and AH has a fee for this reason, to help deflate the economy. And I'm not talking about the fee when you put an item for sale only, but the one where you don't get the whole money you sold the item for back, you get a bit less.

Also without Catshops everyone would have the same chance at merchanting (some ppl can't let computer on for catshops atm), and because of this, merchanting will drop A LOT except a few people who are smart enough (if everyone merchants, there would be no more profit at all from it)

This also leads to a better market because those merchants won't control it anymore and be the only ones able to afford some things. It will still be possible to merchant a bit by checking AH regularly, but not to such high effects as now.

Of course along with this suggestion they will have to improve AH searching. It's actually great except it works in chinese, fix it please and trust me it will be sooo much easier to buy and sell the items you need. Even easier than with catshops atm, when you have to check all Arch catshops for items you're interested in.

Also add more categories and more items able to be sold on AH, practically make everything that can be traded able to be sold there.

4) Contrary to what some think, increasing drops in instances would actually not affect the economy unless it's an absurd number, because if you're a farmer you ALSO get more stuff dropped per run. They are worth less, yes, but you get more to sell.

It will just be more difficult to find buyers, and maybe taking more time, but you'll still manage to get relatively same income.

But of course if you remove packs and Nirvana crystal chests I also suggest improve Nirvana drops by a lot because it's a bit ridiculous, but that's for another subject.

I hope someone who can redirect to GMs reads and considers these ideas, I am not talking with zero experience here, if you want to know, I played another f2p with a far better economy than in here, and I was 2nd richest on server. If you don't believe me, oh well too bad I just hope you will realize one day what I said in here is true.

Peace and have a nice day.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.