Riordan drops +10 CV

youllnevergetme
youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Right before server reset.

How long till he emo-quits the game?
nerd.png
Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
Post edited by youllnevergetme on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Really?

You had to post on a forum alt for this? LOL b:chuckle

Just post on your main, hell it was in World Chat b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:surrender

I didnt know..

I was watching the deadliest warrior

b:sin Al'Capone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shutup +10 CV is loved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    b:shutup +10 CV is loved.

b:cry I want one b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    b:cry I want one b:cry

dont worry, i dont have cv either. b:cute g13 oht and nirv ftwb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why is everyone dropping CV ? We have Nirvana, don`t we ? Make a G15 nirvana and DO ONT bind it, go west without dolls, die and drop it . You`ll be more famous than Wadzio and Riordan b:shutup
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What you guys laughing at?

He recently joined Essence, and i'm sure they will do their best to replace his dropped bow. Right Essence? Gogo Riordan! What are friends for?

I'm sure he will have a new +10 CV bow in 24hours time. b:laugh Surely the mighty essence is capable of this small task.

b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »

He recently joined Essence, and i'm sure they will do their best to replace his dropped bow. Right Essence? Gogo Riordan! What are friends for?

I'm sure he will have a new +10 CV bow in 24hours time. b:laugh Surely the mighty essence is capable of this small task.

Or he could be like Dropzio n go emo for days till everyone feel pitty n mail him moneib:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wow u serious , rior drop his bow+10? b:shocked
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »

Or maybe he can make friends with Wadzio?

"I drop but replace in a day with cash shop la"
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Or he could be like Dropzio n go emo for days till everyone feel pitty n mail him moneib:bye

I never went emo and never quit game, had a break after this. I had the lunar insignia rdy for my ea and 1 ocean orb, so it wasnt a big deal. Some of the ppl wanted to help me, I had also my money from farming, so it wasnt a big deal. Lets see how Riordan will deal with it. On side note - I dont see 1k WC's abt it. Im just wondering why? Big difference between Spectral and ex-CQ puppies.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Riordan - Lost City
    Riordan - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This will be the only bloody time I'll ever post on the forums. HOOZAH! two things... Wadzio isn't half-bad xP and Spectral are nice people, I've done loadsa stuff with them. Secondly, guanaco didn't do anything I wouldn't do, so really I just got proper ****ed at west trying to make a beeline for the safezone when I realised safety was off. BUGGER ALL! The irony of it all is that guanaco was ex-ess, and I have been in RQ, Ruthless AND Koi, all chances to drop bow then, but the day I join essence I get blasted. rotten luck!

There are two kinds of people in this world of PW: Those who take this game seriously and those who don't. Granted my wife Amatista is gonna be pissed she won't get the hand-me-down xP
    Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
  • princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I never went emo and never quit game, had a break after this. I had the lunar insignia rdy for my ea and 1 ocean orb, so it wasnt a big deal. Some of the ppl wanted to help me, I had also my money from farming, so it wasnt a big deal. Lets see how Riordan will deal with it. On side note - I dont see 1k WC's abt it. Im just wondering why? Big difference between Spectral and ex-CQ puppies.

SAYS MR I DROPPED CV WAND+10 AND CV RING +5 GO EMO RAGE AND BEG FOR INSGNIA`S b:byeb:shutup
    Also you didnt have an isgnia for your archer, you were trying to buy it off koi, if i`m not mistaken . And you charged to get your weapon back to +10 . However, about the world chats , you are a troll,sir . Using ZHEN on assassins, white ones, while you had no dolls ,was it a smart idea? Then LLama 1 shot you and you dropped the weapon .
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i thought pkdrops are a feature of pwi...

so is this really worth a thread?

what does this tell us about the person posting this thread?

a)"NEEDS ATTENTION!"
    b)"RL SUCKS!"
    c)"IS POOR!"
    d)"TROLL!"
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    b:sleep regardless what you say wadzio, it doesnt change the fact you cashshopped that beforehand.
    and i guess it doesnt matter what i say :p since people have money to cashshop and it's their money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shutup i heard Riordan pmed Amour on vent qq about his dropped wep and asking essence to farm it back for him and all kind of things on his first day joined, Confirm pls.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    SAYS MR I DROPPED CV WAND+10 AND CV RING +5 GO EMO RAGE AND BEG FOR INSGNIA`S b:byeb:shutup
    Also you didnt have an isgnia for your archer, you were trying to buy it off koi, if i`m not mistaken . And you charged to get your weapon back to +10 . However, about the world chats , you are a troll,sir . Using ZHEN on assassins, white ones, while you had no dolls ,was it a smart idea? Then LLama 1 shot you and you dropped the weapon .

The only thing I bought from Moog was the +10 orb, so I guess You are mistaken. Yes I charged to get my weapon from +5 to +8 - im a bankrupt now LOL. I dont see Spectral doing daily reminders of LOLOLOLOLOLOL Riordan dropped +10 CV bow.

Riordan, **** happens. GL on recovering. I wont be that sarcastic like some ppl in this topic.. Karma is a bish.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I hate you rio, I wanted that bow b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Riordan - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    I hate you rio, I wanted that bow b:cry

You have yours... and -hugs- btw ^.^
    b:shutup i heard Riordan pmed Amour on vent qq about his dropped wep and asking essence to farm it back for him and all kind of things on his first day joined, Confirm pls.
    Who that *** are you, you tosser? I don't "QQ" or whatever that means, use normal people language. I simply asked Amour if I could do anything to warrant some loan or what have you. Christ you people spread rumours like a bunch of cry babies... Sure I was disappointed I lost my only weapon, it doesn't hurt to ask TWO people for support. IF I get denied, at least I tried. Unlike someone like you, who probably would cry and ***** at people for PKing you.

Also Wadzio, Karma/Life whatever you wanna call it, isn't a bish, she's a beautiful woman, you only calling her a ***** cause she won't let you get that p.ussy xP I don't even know what this has to do with Karma anyway. I've not done anything bad. Maybe by your standards... I don't join guilds based on KoS and ****, I join cause I want to play the game in a faction that I'd like to join -shrugs- Most of my friends are there anyway.
    Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckle good luck farming them back
    b:shutup your fault anyways for not checking safety or bring dolls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You have yours... and -hugs- btw ^.^

No one likes me because I don't have a +10 CV b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    No one likes me because I don't have a +10 CV b:cry

b:sweat Cora <3
    b:cute dont worry i dont have CV either, it's not the end of the world
    beside CV is overrated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    b:chuckle good luck farming them back
    b:shutup your fault anyways for not checking safety or bring dolls

He never said it wasn't his fault Shano. Stop posting such useless garbage on forums b:shutup

And also I'm sure it wasn't his intention to go outside of safe with no dolls or safety lock on. Get a brain ADUUR.

_____

I like Riodans way of thinking, having no bias in choosing guilds is how the game should be played. Having a grudge against people in a online game is just sad.

Though it is funny that Rio has said to me before on my main that if he lost his plus 10 bow he would quit game. I guess the game is harder to quit than he thought :P
  • Riordan - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Yeh, I was white named, but I didn't realise I went red after I killed _Anon_, who was white. So I had ONE doll with me, died once, and lost track; went out again cause some friends were already attacking, wanted to help... Safety was off, got ****ing owned and blew up after trying to make a beeline for safe zone when it was too late to realise... it happens to the best of us. Definitely learned my lesson: QUIT PWI xP LOL
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Embarrassing.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    He never said it wasn't his fault Shano. Stop posting such useless garbage on forums b:shutup

And also I'm sure it wasn't his intention to go outside of safe with no dolls or safety lock on. Get a brain ADUUR.

_____

I like Riodans way of thinking, having no bias in choosing guilds is how the game should be played. Having a grudge against people in a online game is just sad.

Though it is funny that Rio has said to me before on my main that if he lost his plus 10 bow he would quit game. I guess the game is harder to quit than he thought :P

b:shutup what i meant was his fault for being careless
    read again ^^ i did mention "check"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2010

The only thing I bought from Moog was the +10 orb, so I guess You are mistaken. Yes I charged to get my weapon from +5 to +8 - im a bankrupt now LOL. I dont see Spectral doing daily reminders of LOLOLOLOLOLOL Riordan dropped +10 CV bow.

Riordan, **** happens. GL on recovering. I wont be that sarcastic like some ppl in this topic.. Karma is a bish.

I'd just like to say...
    ALL HAIL BICTOR! The all knowing awesome god

The very left column
    http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/liuzhennan/PKflowchartt.jpg
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm a jackass to all kinds of people and never really dropped anything even without dolls, and if I did I got it back... karma = wut?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    On the bright side, at least he killed Anon.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Tis true. PM'd Elayne a bunch of times but was QQing that he never got a response.

1st day in guild and he asks them to farm a +10 lunar weapon, or to lend him the money for it. As if...

b:chuckle