Riordan drops +10 CV

2»

Comments

• Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Tis true. PM'd Elayne a bunch of times but was QQing that he never got a response.

1st day in guild and he asks them to farm a +10 lunar weapon, or to lend him the money for it. As if...

b:chuckle
    Ofc I understand he was new to the guild and maybe he asked for too much, but the more funny part of the story is... PrinceClare bought the weapon from guanaco and now is trying to resell for many days with profit and it never came to his mind that he could hold the bow and give riordan time to collect coins, even selling with 10m profit for the service. But well this Essence b:chuckle
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If this is true, it's kinda sad. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ofc I understand he was new to the guild and maybe he asked for too much, but the more funny part of the story is... PrinceClare bought the weapon from guanaco and now is trying to resell for many days with profit and it never came to his mind that he could hold the bow and give riordan time to collect coins, even selling with 10m profit for the service. But well this Essence b:chuckle

PrinceClare =/= Essence

simply put, PC is a tool b:cute
    (one who's wasted 70k+ USD on this game)
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ofc I understand he was new to the guild and maybe he asked for too much, but the more funny part of the story is... PrinceClare bought the weapon from guanaco and now is trying to resell for many days with profit and it never came to his mind that he could hold the bow and give riordan time to collect coins, even selling with 10m profit for the service. But well this Essence

lol @ knowing nothing about what went on, aren't you like on essence vent/forum/gc 24/7?
    lol @ laughing at people dropping +10 lunar weapons

1 riordan shouldn't have dropped it in the first place, that's dumb
    2 he clearly said in vent he didn't give a **** about it and he would farm nirvana
    3 the day after he pm'd half of the guild asking for money
    4 he was given time to buy it back

pc bought the weapon like a week after he dropped, it's clearly his and he can do whatever he wants with it. frankly if i had 100m at the time i totally would've bought it, it's a 50m+ clean profit.

what's more mockable here imo is guanaco selling it for that cheap (would have made sense if he sold it cheap to riordan, not to others).
  • guanac0
    guanac0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    what's more mockable here imo is guanaco selling it for that cheap (would have made sense if he sold it cheap to riordan, not to others).

i have better things to do with my pc than setting up a CAT for weeks to see if it wil sell for 150 mil
    bottom line is 4 people made some coins 20, 20, 20, 40 mil ( me lol )
    Insomnia=PC can sell it for more good for him if he makes a profit too , Riordan was given time to buy it back too bad he didnt have the coins
    it can happen to anyone
  • Meroe - Lost City
    Meroe - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010

The answers to life.
    /endthread
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    squab wrote: »
    you dropped +10 Wand too
    maybe you two can have a circle jerk about it.

giving advice based on experience with those circles?
    Here we go again....