beware

Black_wolve - Sanctuary
Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I realy hope the GM'S read this because somethings realy messed up with buying zen now i have no idea why they keep changing things around for but in any case i go to target buy a 20 dollar card to buy 20 gold tonight i scratch off the card put the number in then it says go to check out so i clicked that it says ty for your purchass so i look theres no zen in my account i go logg out log back in even rebooted my pc and still no zen in my account so insted of waiting days for a reply there no online support to speak to a gm in person i contacted the better business bureau to see if they can do something because i paid a lot in to this game now this happens so if u buy any cards through 7 11 or gamestop or target beware it started sometime today im not happy at all with perfect world.

b:angryb:angryb:angry

all i see insted of 20 gold is 50 silver i said wth is this now if any one has issues with this u can reply trust me this what happend to me tonight
Post edited by Black_wolve - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So to sum things up, and break it with punctuations:

Use a credit card, not game cards from the store?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    all i see insted of 20 gold is 50 silver i said wth is this now if any one has issues with this u can reply trust me this what happend to me tonight

Go to "My Account", then go to "My Wallet", transfer the zen to the particular server you want and then click ok. Restart the game and you should have it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I realy hope the GM'S read this because somethings realy messed up with buying zen now i have no idea why they keep changing things around for but in any case i go to target buy a 20 dollar card to buy 20 gold tonight i scratch off the card put the number in then it says go to check out so i clicked that it says ty for your purchass so i look theres no zen in my account i go logg out log back in even rebooted my pc and still no zen in my account so insted of waiting days for a reply there no online support to speak to a gm in person i contacted the better business bureau to see if they can do something because i paid a lot in to this game now this happens so if u buy any cards through 7 11 or gamestop or target beware it started sometime today im not happy at all with perfect world.

b:angryb:angryb:angry

Contacting the BBB for one card not working for you might be a little hasty on your part. These issues can be resolved and are not exactly due to the website change since there is more involved on the back end for these cards. Please try the solution below and if it does not work, I will have to get the PIN# released for you so I will need a service ticket opened as well. The faster you get me this information in a ticket, the faster I can try to get this resolved.

Please restart your web browsing session. You'll need to restart your computer after you have removed your cache/cookies for the PW website. You should be able to properly charge ZEN after your session has been cleared.

https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge/prepaid

If you still have this issue, please send the PIN#'s for any card that was not redeemed correctly as well as the account name trying to redeem the card. We can continue to resolve the issue at that point.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I didn't know pwi had they're own gaming card for 20$ so im going to assume you were using a ultimate gaming card?

which i use all the time and never have this issue , but more likely they don't work right at the register. i normaly only get these at walmart sense its closer.If i don't see zen, i only refresh the page and its there afterwards. I'v not had a problem getting my zen yet.I guess id be a bit overly worried to espicially sense submitting a ticket takes so long just to do its discouraging.

@Michael_dark: Your sig makes me "lol" everytime i see it xD
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    PWI does have it's own $20 gaming card. I've used them a few times without any trouble.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    ok its a fastcard 20.00 got it from target and the sales slipp says its been activated successful still same issue u can only buy 10 dollar an 20 dollar cards from target gamestop and 7 11 and shnuggles how am i supposed to contact you if theres no way i click on your name and nothing so if the card been activated and i never had a issue befor till they changed this page then i sent a ticket today i bet in 2 days later i get a response
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ok its a fastcard 20.00 got it from target and the sales slipp says its been activated successful still same issue u can only buy 10 dollar an 20 dollar cards from target gamestop and 7 11 and shnuggles how am i supposed to contact you if theres no way i click on your name and nothing so if the card been activated and i never had a issue befor till they changed this page then i sent a ticket today i bet in 2 days later i get a response

Try slowing down your words.. and using punctuations. Also, did you do like someone else said and transfer the ZEN into your game account. I would think that is the problem..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Stop raging and transfer the zen.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
    edited May 2010
    the page is differnt now it's not like it was befor this page you click the game payment for prepaid i clicked perfectworld then it says scratch ticket put in the number so i did it then says go to right side and the 20 zen shows there and it says check out so i did it says then ty for your purchass when another page pops up it says i have no zen
    edited May 2010
    shnuggles,

When i got cards yesterday well and the day befor it worked fine on friday np now the page has changed i did what it says to do then go to checkout it says ty for your purchass when i go to transfer it says i dont have zen it says 0 zen thats what im saying i already sent in 2 tickets with the infol u need please look at them i put the pin number in the ticket i dont understand now this has to be a issue.

so please look for my ticket it has all infol on there i have the sales slip i can take a pic of the card and the sales slip send them to you or any gm through a ticket
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited May 2010

@Michael_dark: Your sig makes me "lol" everytime i see it xD

Thank you! b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited May 2010
    Btw guys he can't trasfer zen he doesn't have. so solution out. transfer is next step to seeing the actualy 2000 zen in your account.
    1.) select payment
    2.) submit
    3.)confirm your info
    4.) scratch off for the number on the back
    5.) enter number <.<"
    6.)make such and such payment
    7.) skip (if it shows) stupid survey
    8.)back to pwi site where it shows payments you've made
    9.) refresh page
    10.) see zen xD
    11.) pick game
    12.) pick server
    13.)select amount of zen you would like to transfer
    14.)transfer
    15.)relog in game
    16.)relog happy **** in and play :D

don't think i left anything out <.<"
    Retired Sage.
    edited May 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Aryannamage
    Retired Sage.
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Filter circumvention is a bannable offense - Aryannamage

Fixed for ya there playa.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

No longer playing PWI.
    edited May 2010
    Now i called target get this i exsplain what was going on with the new card i got tonight.

There going to change it for a new one seems to be a very bad batch of game card's who ever make's them for thease gaming companys with the pin numbers.

I also follow the steps needed to wich was very easy never had a issue befor till they changed the page i went to buy gold logged in select payment (perfectworld preepaid)

ok then it says to scatch game card wich i did enter pin wich i did on the right side it shows the amount 20.00 zen then it says Checkout wich i did .

It says then thank your for your payment whatever ok it goes to perfectworld jade dynasty and other games i click perfectworld then to transfer box 2 below the name of server it says (0) zen as i said u see it in world chat im not the only one who has this issue a lot of people are mad over this and saying it on world chat now.

So im not the only person who's having this issue thats what im saying the page was fine befor on friday .

I have no idea what else to say or do i followed the instructions as it says to do iam not stupied lol.
    edited May 2010
    Scratch off the section on your prepaid card that hides the pin.

2. Enter your number in the field below.

3. If you have a coupon or promo code, enter it into the field below and click apply; otherwise skip this step.

4. Verify the amount that appears under Total ZEN to the right.

5. Click Checkout.

on the right side it showed the amount i bought this shows on the right side of it

Processor Type.
    PWE Prepaid Card
    Cost.
    Please enter pin number.
    ZEN Amount.
    Please enter pin number.
    Promo ZEN Amount.

there's 2 boxes one says back the other says checkout

Thats what i did it brigs me to another page and it says i dont have zen?

so i have no idea why its doing this some are saying in world chat it's the page and there saying why they changed it.
  • Sgt - Raging Tide
    Sgt - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Pretty sure you did something wrong.
    I brought numerous cards, maybe not on this character, but I never had any problems.
    The thing I like about the cards is that I can pick one up after school, after I "acquire" some cash.
    edited May 2010
    the thing of it is they should of kept the page befor it says to Verify the amount that appears under Total ZEN to the right how can you if theres no Verify only to boxes to click on back and checkout no Verify i never had a issue befor till today and other people dont like that new page either its all over world chat now

Processor Type.
    PWE Prepaid Card
    Cost.
    $20
    ZEN Amount.
    Promo ZEN Amount.
    Total ZEN

Verify the amount that appears under Total ZEN to the right ok where's Verify can any one see it i dont so how do you Verify if it dont say Verify under total zen
    edited May 2010
    the page is differnt now it's not like it was befor this page you click the game payment for prepaid i clicked perfectworld then it says scratch ticket put in the number so i did it then says go to right side and the 20 zen shows there and it says check out so i did it says then ty for your purchass when another page pops up it says i have no zen

Processor Type.
    PWE Prepaid Card
    Cost.
    $20
    ZEN Amount.
    Promo ZEN Amount.
    Total ZEN

ok question how can you Verify the amount that appears under Total ZEN to the right.

how can u Verify the amount if theres no Verify under total zen?????
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Processor Type.
    PWE Prepaid Card
    Cost.
    $20
    ZEN Amount.
    Promo ZEN Amount.
    Total ZEN

ok question how can you Verify the amount that appears under Total ZEN to the right.

how can u Verify the amount if theres no Verify under total zen?????

You verify it with your eyes.

You do have eyes, right?
    edited May 2010
    Fixed for ya there playa.

i don't think it needed more fixing then Arya, you wanna be Mod <.<

OnTopic: Try a Ultimate gaming card next time O.o?
    Retired Sage.
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure you just did something wrong.
    I can't really understand what you're saying though, otherwise I'd come up with a better solution than 'wrong' lol.
    Verify? I'm not sure what you're talking about, just scratch, type in, hit enter, process, transfer and bam done. b:shocked
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    i don't think it needed more fixing then Arya, you wanna be Mod <.<

OnTopic: Try a Ultimate gaming card next time O.o?

Posts like this are how flame wars start. I was unaware you had to be a mod to correct someones bad spelling.

No longer playing PWI.
    edited May 2010
    Posts like this are how flame wars start. I was unaware you had to be a mod to correct someones bad spelling.

don't comment totaly negative and there won't be also a way of spelling somthing should totaly kill you, that you have to go out of your way to fix it.

honestly i don't hate you as much as your avatar, so i promise you i dont get angry at your posts nor do i find anything you say offensive even if you want it to be. i will however pick at you <.<

Edit: btw the mod comment was to the last time you got freaked out about a necro =.=
    Retired Sage.
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    don't comment totaly negative and there won't be also a way of spelling somthing should totaly kill you, that you have to go out of your way to fix it.

honestly i don't hate you as much as your avatar, so i promise you i dont get angry at your posts nor do i find anything you say offensive even if you want it to be. i will however pick at you <.<

Where was I being negative? I can show you what negative is. You're just looking for a fight. Fight with yourself. Have fun.

No longer playing PWI.
    edited May 2010
    Please understand this ok word from word i take it real slow so u all can understand.

I go buy the card from target spent 20.00 dollars went home go on game clicked buy gold

so i did i logged in to my account easy as 1,2,3, scatch my card got pin# put that in and please understand this was my secon card i tried tonight.

so on the right side it shows the amount from perfectworld inc from the game card i just used,

it now says to click on CHECK OUT so i click that np right so i wait a few min while it says ty for purchas whatever ok.

So again i wait it pops up on the top right corner it says server and amount but it also says ((0) zen now i followed the steps how hard can it be.

Unless the GM'S when they changed the page it wont asept perfectworld game cards any more thats my only solution on this issue.

I sent another ticket with pictures of the sales slip the pin# number back of card and pictures of what it says from start to finish so i dont see how i did this wrong i had no problem on friday what so ever.

I pray and hope you all understand now i hate repeating my self i realy hope there working on a solution on this .

according to the sales slipp the cards been activated successful but yet after clicking on CHECK OUT it says no zen.

So i hope to god i didn't loose my $20.00 on this game.

So now i hope u all see what im saying for the last time i have been using perfect world game cards sense i started perfect world till this issue started tonight.
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Firstly, Hellhowl and Ethicka? That IS how flame wars start, and you're having one now in this person's topic.

Did you try logging out and logging back in? Sometimes I have to do that when I add more Zen to my account. Also, check and make sure you chose the correct server, game, ect.

Can you post some screenshots of what's going on here? That way people will better be able to help you out. Also, if you send in more than one ticket, it just gets pushed to the bottom of the pile and you'll have to wait longer.
    edited May 2010
    35iqbs9.jpg

-If its says you have zen in current balence (Zen) but 0 under step 3 thats a page set up **** up which you've submited a ticket for? twice already and as i said already, the more tickets your submit the longer you have to wait.

-If it says you have 0 zen on both current balence (Zen) and Step 3 agian you've already submited a ticket for that. the more tickets your submit the longer you have to wait. Normaly if you's purchased zen and its not showing up you should just have to refresh the page or restart browser.
    Retired Sage.
    edited May 2010
    333.jpg

222.jpg

311.jpg

i tried this seval times already so did a few other people i know on this game i spoke to on the phone no one has any idea why the decided to change the page it worked fine on friday here iam with a 20.00 card cant do nothing about it .

also a sales slip to proof it's been activated i also clean out my cookie old file's etc every day so my pc run good.

take care peeps i hope they fix it befor the sale ends for tiger scrolls

312300263.gif
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I eated your ZENb:surrenderb:shockedb:shutup

But seriously... hope you get it fixed. However, try to calm down instead of continous spam in this thread. Stating once what happened should be enough instead of repeating the same things over and over again. Also, please do use punctuation. I ran out of breath when I was skipping thru your posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]