Chrono Core Quest gives an hp charm but no chance for mp?

Paer - Raging Tide
Paer - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Why is it that it gives you a plat hp charm? I play a psychic as my main, and as such i rarely use hp pots what so ever, this reward is almost nothing to me. Plat hp charm=poo as a quest reward. Now if later on in the new TB quest chain it gives a plat mp charm i'll be glad to recieve that reward. As the plat hp charm is good really only for barbs, sins, bms and that's really it. Upon completing this quest sometime in the future i'll have a charm that'll hardly really ever get used if ever, so i was wondering why the developers didn't make it so that melee classes got hp plat charm, and magic classes got a mp plat charm.
Post edited by Paer - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's only an HP charm.

If they had made it so magic classes got an MP charm, I probably wouldn't have bothered doing the quest. Those things are all but useless to me. HP charms on the other hand are smexy to no end for all classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what? O_o i play on a PvE server, also this is my psychic finally got around to changing the avatar. :/ So HP plat charms are almost pointless to me. However, i use mana pots like a madman. So a plat mp charm would be an amazing item for me. i never pvp since this is a f2p game which means p2w, so since i'm unable to afford all the charms and refines it'll not be worthwhile for me.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It was a bit of an exaggeration to say I wouldn't have bothered with the quest - but I never bother with MP charms, and I'd wager I burn through mp as fast if not faster then you. Apoth pots are free and very easy to manufacture, and there are other free alternatives. Quite frankly I look at MP charms as an absolute waste of money. HP charms on the other hand WILL save your life at some point or another as you move on in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    pift....
    heck me would take HP charm lol.
    me has like a near unlimited supply of mana with
    wellspring, spark/sutra, (occasional cleric buffs), and random pots that drop....
    and if me do somehow run out then me meditate for about 2 minutes and it be back to full lol.

......not to mention that you can buy 5k MP Pots for less then 2k each. b:chuckle
    ._.'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Also, consider this: if you're low on MP, it's not likely to kill you. If you're low on HP, well, it's rather obvious that you're more likely to die. It's far more important to keep your HP full than your MP.

In other words, when's the last time you died because you couldn't recover MP fast enough?
    edited January 2010
    Also, consider this: if you're low on MP, it's not likely to kill you. If you're low on HP, well, it's rather obvious that you're more likely to die. It's far more important to keep your HP full than your MP.

In other words, when's the last time you died because you couldn't recover MP fast enough?

about 2 months ago when me ran out of MP and forgot where me placed me MP pots and ended up getting shot full of arrows.
    b:shocked
    me had full hp but no mp lol.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear
    RhythmStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    me has like a near unlimited supply of mana with
    wellspring, spark/sutra, (occasional cleric buffs), and random pots that drop....
    and if me do somehow run out then me meditate for about 2 minutes and it be back to full lol.

Haha. I would like to see you meditate in the middle of Soulbanisher or Lord of Percussion.

TT **** my wallet [I'm forced to buy pots & powders] and makes me wish I could invest in an MP charm. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute
    edited May 2010
    Haha. I would like to see you meditate in the middle of Soulbanisher or Lord of Percussion.

TT **** my wallet [I'm forced to buy pots & powders] and makes me wish I could invest in an MP charm. b:chuckle

me actually did before
    (>.<)'
    also me has moved up to event mp pots long ago
    they be dirt cheap
    xD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Event mp pots are much more cost effective than a mp charm o.O