Mortys Ultimate Assassin Guide (Lvl 1-30)

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i Duno, My Alt His Got To Lv 53 As A Sin, And I Think That Twin Strike May Become Usefull Later On In The Game. Expecially In Pvp. This Is Just Like What Bms Do, Using Weaker, But Faster Skills Betwwen Stunns To Increase Damage. Also, Chill Of The Deep Is A Mist For Pvp, And Because The Decreaesd Attack Rate Does Not Apply For Skills. In The End, Twin Strike Can Be Use In Betwwen Stunns And Works Well With Cod. This Is Just Imo Atm At 5x.

S L I P S T R E A M S T R I K E
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    only pure axe bm's that have gone demon bother with the skill due to its obscenly fast cast time at that cultivation

learn why people do things before you draw comparisons

also i beleive sins have equaly fast skills that hit far harder
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kriticalhitz - Raging Tide
    Kriticalhitz - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no maxing out aware? thats just fail >.> if you want to pvp.. aware goes above catliketread.
  • Kriticalhitz - Raging Tide
    Kriticalhitz - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender Seeing as how when it's asleep you're still in battle, meditating will only do like.... a quarter of what it would usually...
    S L I P S T R E A M S T R I K E

C O O L D O W Nb:surrenderb:chuckle
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2010

how dumb can you make yourself look in one day?
    there is a skill called rib strike, you also have tackling slash, RDS, earthen rift
    I could go on and on but hey if you want to throw base physical damage +738.8 at a target then go ahead

Rib strike may take twice as long to cast and channel than twin strike but the static add on from level 10 rib strike is over 5 times higher than twin strike, and rib strike adds 100% weapon damage, twin strike doesn't add any +% weapon damage

between rib strike, slip stream, earthen rift you have no reason to ever cast twin strike
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bump...................
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Go to bed, Morty.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bump...................

This is what happens when you think you're pro in a pve server. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Really? There is no need to bump your own guide. If it's good enough, people will keep it bumped. If not, it will fall into the depths of this forum.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol still level 50, still haven't even gotten Headhunt or Power Dash. gtfo Morty.
  • XMorty - Lost City
    XMorty - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nice to see my guide recommended by google ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Fail Sin is fail. Any thread on here can be found by google.
  • XMorty - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Fail Sin is fail. Any thread on here can be found by google.

ooh look at me using overused phrases like fail is fail, who r u anyway? get some status you nobody before trynna chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ooh look at me using overused phrases like fail is fail, who r u anyway? get some status you nobody before trynna chat.

I find the fact that a level 50 is calling a level 97 a noob highly amusing. How about you come to HL instead and try talking ****? b:bye

Not like getting to level 20 is hard to do.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • XMorty - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Not like getting to level 20 is hard to do.

Lol you ****, you don't know who I am do ya? that just shows your a **** noob. Also I hear leveling has gotten really easy latley, so erm, I guess being lvl 90 ain't nothing special either. kthx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Lol you ****, you don't know who I am do ya? that just shows your a **** noob. Also I hear leveling has gotten really easy latley, so erm, I guess being lvl 90 ain't nothing special either. kthx.

actually we all know ur just an idiot who seeks attention. Lvling is easy but that doesn't mean you get to 90 in a blink of an eye.
    Getting exited just because you found your "guide"(which btw is far from completed and so outdated) in google....well thats pathetic. Get some infos on how search engines work.

Get some status? Your one to talk, How about you get a decent status first so people will take you seriously.
    I actually feel like i am lecturing a 8 year old. Geez.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Again Morty? You are constantly bumping your guide, just let it die. If it were as great as you seem to think, you wouldn't need to. You don't see me bumping my guide every single month just to get hits on it. It's really getting quite sad now that you won't just let this thread hit the back pages of the Assassin forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I know exactly who you are. You're the pathetic attention ***** who makes threads about how 'pro' you are using alts to QQ about 'you killing them and their whole squad'.

Again:
    How about you come to HL instead and try talking ****? b:bye
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • TOPSHOTTA - Dreamweaver
    TOPSHOTTA - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Ok, im an Archer, lvl 82 atm. Im trying to fully grasp how this stealth thing works with assasins. I recently got atk by a sin in pk mode and she was a few lvls lower than i was... lvl75 she said. Now, why couldnt i see her when she was in stealth mode? Any1 out there fully understand this whole Stealth business?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMorty - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Yeah just ignore the previous guys, Haters all mouth on the forums haha.

To the previous guys question, as well as your stealth passive level, there is also one for detecting others in stealth alongside it, depending on what level that it that will help you detect them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    Ok, im an Archer, lvl 82 atm. Im trying to fully grasp how this stealth thing works with assasins. I recently got atk by a sin in pk mode and she was a few lvls lower than i was... lvl75 she said. Now, why couldnt i see her when she was in stealth mode? Any1 out there fully understand this whole Stealth business?

Now, you need to ignore Morty's answer, as he has just proven a lack of knowledge of Assassins and other classes. Only Assassins have a detection skill, so don't go looking for it. As far as why you couldn't see the Assassin, it is because that Assassin leveled their stealth skills and/or passive skill, Catlike Thread. The normal stealth skills increase stealth level by 1 for every skill level, the passive does by 2 every skill level. If that Assassin has all her skills maxed, you would need to be 105 in order to see her without the use of detection pots, as she would have +30 stealth level added on to her base stealth level.

And Morty, it's not about being haters. Your guide was good when it was first written. Now though, there are better guides out there, especially ArkToNE's. You keep bumping your thread even though it wouldn't need it if it were indeed good enough. I could understand bumping it if you made some dramatic changes and made it an actual guide rather than just a partial guide. However, since it is still only partial, do us all a favor and stop bumping it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • creusanne
    creusanne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Hi guyz, I'm currently lvl 20 sin and I was wondering... is it ok to have almost empty hp bar after killing 1-2 mobs? A tree-like-thing near Dragon City killed me 4 times this morning xD The evasion seems not working... They hit me 90+ every time...
    My build is 4 dex 1 str
    Is it gonna change 30+ or...? О_о
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited May 2010
    creusanne wrote: »
    Hi guyz, I'm currently lvl 20 sin and I was wondering... is it ok to have almost empty hp bar after killing 1-2 mobs? A tree-like-thing near Dragon City killed me 4 times this morning xD The evasion seems not working... They hit me 90+ every time...
    My build is 4 dex 1 str
    Is it gonna change 30+ or...? О_о

2x is a very difficult time for Assassins who use the full Dex build. Make or buy some Life Powders and use them when you are out questing. Also, get your genie to have the skill Second Wind, which is an instant heal. Things should get easier in the 3x, especially once you get Bloodpaint, as that combined with Life Powder gives you almost complete immunity to most mobs. Just don't try to skill spam, let your normal attacks do the work as it will bring you back more HP with Bloodpaint, and skill spamming is only really effective after you get Chill of the Deep.

Also, try not to bump this thread whenever possible, that way we only have to deal with Morty once a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solinah - Dreamweaver
    Solinah - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wait whats with the skill : Raving slash?
    It says that the movement speed of the TARGET will DECREASE XD
    You wrote exactly the opposite , and named it Ravaging Slash.
    I am confused now >,<
  • ronator
    ronator Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You mentioned that i can obtain gear from my master. Is it a quest? Or do they just give it out? Because i haven't come across it (probably because i don't do many quests accept the orange ones.) Srry for the newb questions..
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Oh god, let this fail thread die already.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Maybe I should update this.
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Maybe you shouldn't. b:shocked
    Necro.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Maybe you shouldn't. b:shocked
    Necro.

maybe you should stop stalking me ??
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    can a mod PLEASE lock this ****ty *** guide for being necroed and for being ****y and misguided?