#2 TW Faction on Heaven Tear?

Comments

• Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So funny. So now when someone says the truth, they are a fool. I'd rather speak the truth and be thought of as a fool, then being a fool and trying to pass off lies and BS as Truth. But That fits you too.

That fits me too?

HAHA you don't know anything about me, so I just laugh at how you try to generalise me...
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Teide - Heavens Tear
    Teide - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow this thread got pretty violent but it was more out of curiosity than anything else. Myse.f and a lot of people across the server would like to see a match between Tao and Radiance atleast 1 weekend. Doesn't mean both of your guilds have to wage war against each other weeke after week. So much tension from me wanting to know which guild between the two is actually stronger overall. Guess some things will be left unanswered considering the responses from both Tao and Radiance members. Seems they are more worried about holding land than guild pride. Just hope some of your guild members don't get upset cause you're playing it safe rather than wanting a good fight. Also, Has it ever occured to both of you (Tao and Radiance) that having periodic battles between each other could actually help both of your guilds in the long run TW as you'll be able to last longer against each other 1vs1 than you would 1vs1 against Enrage. Meh, I guess some people just want to take the easy way out rather than earn what they have.

EDIT: Looks like Tao and Radiance are too scared to fight each other for atleast 1 weekend. Thought I would never see the day where they wouldn't want to follow their pride and make a name for themselves. Hope they prove me wrong.

Just a question.

What comment from a Radiance member got you to those conclusions?

I actually took the time to read ppls post and found two answers from Rad members :

would be interesting if we can have the Guild VS Guild for 30min like Duels for guilds in JadeDinasty b:pleased
    I'd say Tao would be #2 right now based on their members who are in general better geared than Radiance. If it comes down to outsmarting and strategy i have no idea right now. All i know is that from my experience i feel that Tao hits harder then enrage, but doesn't work as well as enrage which makes Tao a lot weaker. Of course it's been awhile since we fought Tao now. There should be more chances for us fighting Tao then enrage, but we'll have to bid on them first. So we'll see what happens on the bidding b:pleased

How you go from these posts and to your conclusion is a mystery to me but pls feel free to explain b:pleased.

The only point i see you makin is this : tao pls attack rad, rad pls attack tao, so we (enrage) dont loose land again.

Well good luck on that my friend im not sure its gonna happen b:chuckle
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That fits me too?

HAHA you don't know anything about me, so I just laugh at how you try to generalise me...

EMO, i generalise you! -throws smoke bomb-*poof*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Keep trying Demaulicus, Keep going, Trying to do what Enrage does best. Because believe it or not they do something better than TW on HT..

No no, really what we should do is fight, get mad at each other, and just duke it out for weeks while Enrage grows stronger, levels up their newer members and gets everyone ready for TW. GO GO GO!!!

Yup, sounds like you really know how to push it. Take the attention off yourself, and make us both look bad for wanting to gank you, but when you use Belial, and other little faction that are in your pocket to do the same, and your "alts" factions bid to move other bids, those are okay because most of HT doesn't know you are doing it.

Here is what I want to see more than "who is #2". In 2-3 weeks, 1 vs 1, Enrage on Tao, not on a Sunday. Because I do believe we went 2.42 with you this weekend (yes Rad was involved but that war ended at 1.15). I want to see less people going with the faction whos already getting the money and join up with Rad, and train hard with Rad and Tao and wipe Enrage's smug look off their faces.

*Just my 2 cents, and I have nothing against the people of Enrage, just the TW strat's that they are using*

Blah blah blah, week in and week out we are gonna put the boot heel to you and you wont break thirty ****ing minutes without some gank action, so keep selling your ****ing Tao propaganda, nobody is buying it.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    EMO, i generalise you! -throws smoke bomb-*poof*

Shut up you and TW moar >_>
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    On Saturday I started the fight on Saturday against Rad then moved on to Tao once we decided to switch people over. During that switch we played more safe that's why the fight dragged on. Anyways I got a good gauge of both guilds current strength there are some things that each guild does better than the other guild.

Overall

Radiance has the stronger wizards (though Tao's Tsungfai can single handedly bring this to Tao's favor himself but is countered by Rad's Wizardtitan a little bit), BMs(Tao is really weak in this area atm, but seen some new goods one like Taleon), and archers(severe advantage over Tao archers).

Tao has the stronger barbs(not much more as before though), clerics (overall harder to kill then Radiance clerics and Radiance clerics like to DD a lot...), and venos(big advantage over Radiance venos), a slightly better TB force.

Tao's strat is also better atm thats why we beefed up tw squads over radiance. I wont go into what it is ;) But Radiance is improving after each TW. I would have to guess in a TW against Tao vs Rad I would have to give the slight advantage to..........Radiance atm. But you never know things can change very quickly. Anyways don't bash me just an opinion as from a fail BM. See you all this weekend b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:mischievous i see what you did here dema, was a good effort tho...perhaps you should send and email to defected...your technique needs a bit of refinement b:kiss

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Guerre_14-18-Humour-L%27ingordo%2C_trop_dur-1915.JPG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Radiance has the stronger (...) BMs(Tao is really weak in this area atm, but seen some new goods one like Taleon)

Nooo Tal, come back to us. Q.Q
    clerics (overall harder to kill then Radiance clerics and Radiance clerics like to DD a lot...

COUGH COUGH... that's totally not me at all... b:sweat I... love healing... yeah, that's it. >.>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TBH the only one that seems to be worried about losing land is you . Not Tao, not Rad, hell not even the rest of Enrage but you.

Do you know what goes on in my head? That's what I thought. Now stop brown nosing to those guilds or post with your more common char cause you are acting like the little boy who cried wolf. If you think one weekend where Tao and Radiance fight each other is me crying about Enrage keeping land then you really need to re-examine your thought process. I want to see who is stronger out of Radiance and Tao cause I am retiring soon. This is why I posted the thread. Next time think before you post again with something delusional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Translating Demaulicus for those not paying attention
    So which faction between Tao and Radiance is stronger? This isn't to flame or cause issues but I'm curious on who is stronger between Tao and Radiance. They can fight each other now so why don't they see which guild is #2 on the server. The only question is do both of these guilds have the pride to stand up and fight to claim the #2 spot. Right now both are rated the same so prove to the server who is the stronger guild between Tao and Radiance. Radiance members I know you want to stand up and prove that your guild is better than Tao.

Translation: Lets see if I have the skill to cause Rad and Tao to fight each other since Enrage proved we can't stand against both.
    Oh well guess the server won't see Tao vs Radiance as they seem to have an issue taking 1~2 weeks off their planned ganks to answer the server's question on who is stronger between the two. It's both sad and funny really as they the that 1~2 weeks will kill the TW map. Guess the server will never know. Nice try Monoftalmus on trying to flame this thread with another poll which you made clear there are planned ganks on Enrage.

Translation: Well, my earlier plan didn't work, lets see if I can instill some doubt and fabricate information about planned ganks.
    If you haven't noticed we can still attack atleast Tao without it leading to a gank with Radianxe. That will leave the 1vs1 so get your facts before saying things like this. Before people are like "How do you know this stuff?" or "You're an idiot if you think you can predict TW times based off of bids." just follow the bids that are made and you'll see the answer to why I say Enrage can attack Tao without a gank happening. However, Radiance would bid on Enrage since they can only win in a gank so guess this thread is pointless. I'm wondering if Tao could win 1vs1 against Radiance aswell. It'll probably go for the full 3 hours 1vs1.

Translation: Lets make Tao and Radiance think that Enrage won't capitalize off an opportunity when they see one. Enrage will take the hard way if we have to, but the easy way is so much... easier.
    Wow this thread got pretty violent but it was more out of curiosity than anything else. Myse.f and a lot of people across the server would like to see a match between Tao and Radiance atleast 1 weekend. Doesn't mean both of your guilds have to wage war against each other weeke after week. So much tension from me wanting to know which guild between the two is actually stronger overall. Guess some things will be left unanswered considering the responses from both Tao and Radiance members. Seems they are more worried about holding land than guild pride. Just hope some of your guild members don't get upset cause you're playing it safe rather than wanting a good fight. Also, Has it ever occured to both of you (Tao and Radiance) that having periodic battles between each other could actually help both of your guilds in the long run TW as you'll be able to last longer against each other 1vs1 than you would 1vs1 against Enrage. Meh, I guess some people just want to take the easy way out rather than earn what they have.

EDIT: Looks like Tao and Radiance are too scared to fight each other for atleast 1 weekend. Thought I would never see the day where they wouldn't want to follow their pride and make a name for themselves. Hope they prove me wrong.

Translation: I'm Enrage and since we stand at number 1 right now, you two should fight about who's in second place rather than cooperate to reduce number 1's superiority because fighting amongst yourselves will give Enrage the chance to improve to the point that it can prevail against both of you simultaneously. Please give us the chance! I'll try to make you think it's about pride, I'll call you both cowards, I'll say you'll both do better against each other.

Manipulation failures:
    You were too obvious.
    You tried to argue your point rather than make your point from the start.
    You attempted to insult those you were trying to manipulate.
    You blatantly took the approach of assuming your own superiority.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TBH the only one that seems to be worried about losing land is you . Not Tao, not Rad, hell not even the rest of Enrage but you.

QFT

10char
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    BMs(Tao is really weak in this area atm, but seen some new goods one like Taleon),

huh?

You must've forgot!

Tao has the best BM combination in the history of heaven tears !

Cotto, Esemeli, SaruXIV, babyjhawk, Jiaoyu, Leonardo, WhiteMasaX, TylerAD, Talina, Sorana, Drakenfeld, Alwin, Royalice, Bob_Dylan, Catastrophe..

oh wait.........

i guess they had b:bye
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Translating Demaulicus for those not paying attention

Translation: Lets see if I have the skill to cause Rad and Tao to fight each other since Enrage proved we can't stand against both.

Translation: Well, my earlier plan didn't work, lets see if I can instill some doubt and fabricate information about planned ganks.

Translation: Lets make Tao and Radiance think that Enrage won't capitalize off an opportunity when they see one. Enrage will take the hard way if we have to, but the easy way is so much... easier.

Translation: I'm Enrage and since we stand at number 1 right now, you two should fight about who's in second place rather than cooperate to reduce number 1's superiority because fighting amongst yourselves will give Enrage the chance to improve to the point that it can prevail against both of you simultaneously. Please give us the chance! I'll try to make you think it's about pride, I'll call you both cowards, I'll say you'll both do better against each other.

Manipulation failures:
    You were too obvious.

Propaganda Failure.

Many people are genuinely curious about who is #2, you are just trying to save your own ****, doing exactly what you are accusing Dema of doing.

And FYI, if Belial was some kind of "Pocket Faction" they would have bid on frozen path, making it Rad / Belial / TE.

So before you and the people from your faction try to run around spreading false statements about what you THINK people are trying to do.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    huh?

You must've forgot!

Cotto, Esemeli, SaruXIV, babyjhawk, Jiaoyu, Leonardo, WhiteMasaX, TylerAD, Talina, Sorana, Drakenfeld, Alwin, Royalice, Bob_Dylan, Catastrophe..

oh wait.........

Dam I miss TWing against those guys on my cleric. Makes me sad most of them quit b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

You say I fabricated this but look at this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7898752#post7898752

Manipulation failures:
    You were too obvious.

You forgot to quote my statement on this...
    Do you know what goes on in my head? That's what I thought. Now stop brown nosing to those guilds or post with your more common char cause you are acting like the little boy who cried wolf. If you think one weekend where Tao and Radiance fight each other is me crying about Enrage keeping land then you really need to re-examine your thought process. I want to see who is stronger out of Radiance and Tao cause I am retiring soon. This is why I posted the thread. Next time think before you post again with something delusional.

The reason I said what I said is because I want to see Radiance vs Tao battle before I quit which is in about a month. This has nothing to do with Enrage at all. Just myself and a major part of the server want to see this fight. I asked for 1 (At most 2) weekend's TW for this and nothing more. If this is fearing any gank from Tao and Radiance then I guess I'm QQing but seems to me that you yourself Aneurysmal fear that it would turn into a weekly war where you are getting attacked from Radiance. I made no claim I wanted Tao and Radiance to fight long term. All I asked was 1 weekend's TW.

The reason is cause I want to see a Tao vs Radiance fight before I quit
    Made it large enough for you all to read this time b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    huh?

You must've forgot!

oh wait.........

LMAO you nub xD
    We still have..... 2 of those..... b:surrender
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I guess Enrage ego took a bit of a shot or something they r very defensive this week
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You say I fabricated this but look at this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7898752#post7898752

hey thats my thread b:pleased

opened after this thread tho.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nooo Tal, come back to us. Q.Q

COUGH COUGH... that's totally not me at all... b:sweat I... love healing... yeah, that's it. >.>;

much <3's Ravi ^^
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Radiance has the stronger wizards (though Tao's Tsungfai can single handedly bring this to Tao's favor himself but is countered by Rad's Wizardtitan a little bit), BMs(Tao is really weak in this area atm, but seen some new goods one like Taleon), and archers(severe advantage over Tao archers).

Tao's strat is also better atm thats why we beefed up tw squads over radiance. I wont go into what it is ;) But Radiance is improving after each TW. I would have to guess in a TW against Tao vs Rad I would have to give the slight advantage to..........Radiance atm. But you never know things can change very quickly. Anyways don't bash me just an opinion as from a fail BM. See you all this weekend b:bye

I know you mate ???

Well good to know I am not the only fail BM on the HT server, woot there is another besides me that is fail ^^
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Radiance doesn't have cat barbs like Tao does right now (no offense to Rad barbs), but they are just simply no where near geared/hard to kill as Tao barbs are.

I really don't see Radiance coming close to Tao's HQ, Tsungfai would 1 shot most of them on a regular basis.
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Radiance doesn't have cat barbs like Tao does right now (no offense to Rad barbs), but they are just simply no where near geared/hard to kill as Tao barbs are.

I really don't see Radiance coming close to Tao's HQ, Tsungfai would 1 shot most of them on a regular basis.

LFM BH 3-3.. oops WC :D
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LMAO you nub xD
    We still have..... 2 of those..... b:surrender

:o

i'll admit, i never saw a stronger core than them at the time TBH.

Enrage at the time had Torm and about 2-4 others who were as good or even better but when it came down to it i thought Tao had the better BM core at the time...

how times change :O was fun back in the days with them.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    :o

i'll admit, i never saw a stronger core than them at the time TBH.

Enrage at the time had Torm and about 2-4 others who were as good or even better but when it came down to it i thought Tao had the better BM core at the time...

how times change :O was fun back in the days with them.

Yeah those were the great times. My favourite time in Tao was just after we captured CoL as our third land lol

I remember our BMs were badass back then
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    They were.... I remember never surviving more than a few seconds during Tao's peak

BMs would go in, stun, DDs would finish... that hurt t.t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah those were the great times. My favourite time in Tao was just after we captured CoL as our third land lol

I remember our BMs were badass back then

And Tsungfai had average gear :O
    I like pie
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    And Tsungfai had average gear :O

LMAO SO TRUE xD
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Honestly, This Post Is Funny Coming From An Enrage Member. Enrage Would Rather Have Tao And Rad Fighting Than Enrage Getting Ganked. That Was The 2nd Time Rad Won During A Gank On Enrage. With That Said Its Almost Like A For Sure Win For Rad To Attack Enrage.

One Thing Tao Knows, Who Ever Bids On Us, Win Or Lose, Just A Game To Have Fun. Or For Some Play While They Are At Work....lol.

Good Luck To All The Factions Out There.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bauku - Heavens Tear
    Bauku - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it's not about the land.....it's about the epic fights and intense friendly rivalries bolstered by good friends having fun slapping pixels around for excitement and wasting time. I.E.

KState vs KU
    Flroida vs Florida St
    OU vs OSU

Chiefs vs Raiders
    Jet's vs Giants

my thoughts and observations on the Enrage/Tao/Radiance tri-fecta of power guilds. now you all know the seceret to successful TW guilds.

NOW GET TO WORK!!!! we want entertaining on the weekends.
    edited April 2010
    Honestly, This Post Is Funny Coming From An Enrage Member. Enrage Would Rather Have Tao And Rad Fighting Than Enrage Getting Ganked. That Was The 2nd Time Rad Won During A Gank On Enrage. With That Said Its Almost Like A For Sure Win For Rad To Attack Enrage.

One Thing Tao Knows, Who Ever Bids On Us, Win Or Lose, Just A Game To Have Fun. Or For Some Play While They Are At Work....lol.

Good Luck To All The Factions Out There.

Wow you must be dense like your guild leader. I posted that I'm quitting in about a month and asked to see for ONE WEEKEND OF Tao vs Radiance. That was all that was asked for. That is just to see who is stronger of the two and nothing more. After that one weekend you can attack whoever. You all must be slow or something but whatever it's your choice. If you actually read what I type instead of glancing at it then you'd know what was said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]