#2 TW Faction on Heaven Tear?

Options
Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
So which faction between Tao and Radiance is stronger? This isn't to flame or cause issues but I'm curious on who is stronger between Tao and Radiance. They can fight each other now so why don't they see which guild is #2 on the server. The only question is do both of these guilds have the pride to stand up and fight to claim the #2 spot. Right now both are rated the same so prove to the server who is the stronger guild between Tao and Radiance. Radiance members I know you want to stand up and prove that your guild is better than Tao.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Demaulicus - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Honestly, only Enrage could make the call at this point since you guys know how the TWs went.

Hmmm tough call, I know I see ex-Rad and ex-Tao factionless running around.

Soooo maybe Tao? I know I saw Triad ppl in Rad recently.

Guess we wont know until next week.

Im slightly leading towards Rad though.

<____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In 1 vs 1 last week they were both at about 19 min... so though call on which is better. During the gank Rad was the one that beat us, but the wars werent ballanced (as classes sent in not as numbers). A 1 vs 1 Rad - Tao would definetly prove it as they are kinda equal IMO. We shall see... maybe next week, maybe not b:chuckle

BWT how long did today's Enrage vs Tao last?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    26 minutes

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sufy
    sufy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im with u bro!!! lets peee on every bed!!!! xD
    Sufy
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sufy wrote: »

You fail sir.

On topic: As said a 1vs1 would make out who's the strongest atm (which might happen when Tao bids on Rad or vice versa).

My vote goes for Tao right now, but i could be wrong ofc =) (just a guess) b:pleased
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sufy wrote: »

Wrong thread. You are looking for "TW Anarchy Poll".

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think tao's top 80 are slightly stronger than rad's; however rad has more depth than tao

Just my opinion of course...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd say Tao would be #2 right now based on their members who are in general better geared than Radiance. If it comes down to outsmarting and strategy i have no idea right now. All i know is that from my experience i feel that Tao hits harder then enrage, but doesn't work as well as enrage which makes Tao a lot weaker. Of course it's been awhile since we fought Tao now. There should be more chances for us fighting Tao then enrage, but we'll have to bid on them first. So we'll see what happens on the bidding b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Imo it would be a tough call to make who's the #2 .

Will we see a Rad/Tao war ... hmm depends if the leaders think it serves them getting into an e-peen " Who's the 2nd best " contest or if their goals would be better met by keeping ganking Enrage.

To me if Rad and Tao get into a pi**ing contest the only winners are Enrage

I know I saw Triad ppl in Rad recently.

A mirage ..move along now nothing to see b:avoid
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maybe a bad call to fight each other if they want to gang enrage again... still its leaders decision to bid and lets see what this end of the week will bring on map :))
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    would be interesting if we can have the Guild VS Guild for 30min like Duels for guilds in JadeDinasty b:pleased
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats cute again Enrage. Keep pushing who is number 2. There is a lot of change happening in Tao, which means, no we aren't as strong as our former members who know TW better, but just keep watching...
    *This thread is Enrage going bid on each other, go go go, bid on each other, make it a fight because we can't take you both on, and we don't want you both bidding on us, so we try to make you two fight*

Very nice job on Sunday Enrage, Wall I wanna smack you in the head for killing my tower while it was building lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wouldn't make any hasty decisions in which faction is stronger in TW. I'm a big fan of Rad and Tao, and always will be <3.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats cute again Enrage. Keep pushing who is number 2. There is a lot of change happening in Tao, which means, no we aren't as strong as our former members who know TW better, but just keep watching...
    *This thread is Enrage going bid on each other, go go go, bid on each other, make it a fight because we can't take you both on, and we don't want you both bidding on us, so we try to make you two fight*

Very nice job on Sunday Enrage, Wall I wanna smack you in the head for killing my tower while it was building lol.

ROFL, okay how about both of you bid on us against, lets see who the stalemate screws over.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sgt, we know who it will hurt, but at this point, I would take them winning over us to keep the map from going Blue. Or how about this, next time, don't pull your major force out of Radiance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh well guess the server won't see Tao vs Radiance as they seem to have an issue taking 1~2 weeks off their planned ganks to answer the server's question on who is stronger between the two. It's both sad and funny really as they the that 1~2 weeks will kill the TW map. Guess the server will never know. Nice try Monoftalmus on trying to flame this thread with another poll which you made clear there are planned ganks on Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh well guess the server won't see Tao vs Radiance as they seem to have an issue taking 1~2 weeks off their planned ganks to answer the server's question on who is stronger between the two. It's both sad and funny really as they the that 1~2 weeks will kill the TW map. Guess the server will never know. Nice try Monoftalmus on trying to flame this thread with another poll which you made clear there are planned ganks on Enrage.

Well Im sure if Enrage take 1-2 weeks off attacking anyone ( since it wont kill the TW map ) Rad and Tao would be more than willing to fight each other, if they didnt have the worry of being ganked by Enrage as well.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well Im sure if Enrage take 1-2 weeks off attacking anyone ( since it wont kill the TW map ) Rad and Tao would be more than willing to fight each other, if they didnt have the worry of being ganked by Enrage as well.

If you haven't noticed we can still attack atleast Tao without it leading to a gank with Radianxe. That will leave the 1vs1 so get your facts before saying things like this. Before people are like "How do you know this stuff?" or "You're an idiot if you think you can predict TW times based off of bids." just follow the bids that are made and you'll see the answer to why I say Enrage can attack Tao without a gank happening. However, Radiance would bid on Enrage since they can only win in a gank so guess this thread is pointless. I'm wondering if Tao could win 1vs1 against Radiance aswell. It'll probably go for the full 3 hours 1vs1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Keep trying Demaulicus, Keep going, Trying to do what Enrage does best. Because believe it or not they do something better than TW on HT..

No no, really what we should do is fight, get mad at each other, and just duke it out for weeks while Enrage grows stronger, levels up their newer members and gets everyone ready for TW. GO GO GO!!!

Yup, sounds like you really know how to push it. Take the attention off yourself, and make us both look bad for wanting to gank you, but when you use Belial, and other little faction that are in your pocket to do the same, and your "alts" factions bid to move other bids, those are okay because most of HT doesn't know you are doing it.

Here is what I want to see more than "who is #2". In 2-3 weeks, 1 vs 1, Enrage on Tao, not on a Sunday. Because I do believe we went 2.42 with you this weekend (yes Rad was involved but that war ended at 1.15). I want to see less people going with the faction whos already getting the money and join up with Rad, and train hard with Rad and Tao and wipe Enrage's smug look off their faces.

*Just my 2 cents, and I have nothing against the people of Enrage, just the TW strat's that they are using*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Keep trying Demaulicus, Keep going, Trying to do what Enrage does best. Because believe it or not they do something better than TW on HT..

No no, really what we should do is fight, get mad at each other, and just duke it out for weeks while Enrage grows stronger, levels up their newer members and gets everyone ready for TW. GO GO GO!!!

Yup, sounds like you really know how to push it. Take the attention off yourself, and make us both look bad for wanting to gank you, but when you use Belial, and other little faction that are in your pocket to do the same, and your "alts" factions bid to move other bids, those are okay because most of HT doesn't know you are doing it.

Here is what I want to see more than "who is #2". In 2-3 weeks, 1 vs 1, Enrage on Tao, not on a Sunday. Because I do believe we went 2.42 with you this weekend (yes Rad was involved but that war ended at 1.15). I want to see less people going with the faction whos already getting the money and join up with Rad, and train hard with Rad and Tao and wipe Enrage's smug look off their faces.

*Just my 2 cents, and I have nothing against the people of Enrage, just the TW strat's that they are using*

Yes speaking more of how little you know. WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ENRAGE, but nice try. The ones that need wiping off the map is TAO and your holier than thou attitudes. But keep on going making the fools of yourselfs that you really are. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes speaking more of how little you know. WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ENRAGE, but nice try. The ones that need wiping off the map is TAO and your holier than thou attitudes. But keep on going making the fools of yourselfs that you really are. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Rich coming from you... b:bye
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rich coming from you... b:bye

So funny. So now when someone says the truth, they are a fool. I'd rather speak the truth and be thought of as a fool, then being a fool and trying to pass off lies and BS as Truth. But That fits you too.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Someone seems upset all locked away in a corner like (how was it put?) RoadKill 2.0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rad and Tao can fight again.

If Tao is still stronger than Rad, Rad will be wiped in a month. (Yes, I said that a month or 2 ago)

If Rad is stronger than Tao, well Rad will make a comeback I suppose.

Or Enrage makes a barrier between them again.

It just seems like Enrage really wants to crush Tao. Tao has rarely won in gank with Rad. Talk about morale crushing. lol

Its like Enrage prefers to lose to Rad than Tao. <_______<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Someone seems upset all locked away in a corner like (how was it put?) RoadKill 2.0.

Not at all upset. We have front row seats to watching Tao fall apart. I think someone else is more upset we werent forced into attacking Enrage like they wanted. But as you claim since we are so working with enrage whats stopping them letting us through to continue after you. b:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh right, I forgot going from 15 minute wars to 2 hours and 42 minutes, and 30 minutes 20 people short is falling apart. Poor Tao. And I'm sure you will be let out of your corner when Enrage allows it. I suppose we will all wait and see. I never thought you would bid on Enrage, very similar to RoadKill, they just sat on their one land all wrapped up and pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Here's a tip for you:

Stop arguing over a pay to play game that requires no skill to win at.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow this thread got pretty violent but it was more out of curiosity than anything else. Myse.f and a lot of people across the server would like to see a match between Tao and Radiance atleast 1 weekend. Doesn't mean both of your guilds have to wage war against each other weeke after week. So much tension from me wanting to know which guild between the two is actually stronger overall. Guess some things will be left unanswered considering the responses from both Tao and Radiance members. Seems they are more worried about holding land than guild pride. Just hope some of your guild members don't get upset cause you're playing it safe rather than wanting a good fight. Also, Has it ever occured to both of you (Tao and Radiance) that having periodic battles between each other could actually help both of your guilds in the long run TW as you'll be able to last longer against each other 1vs1 than you would 1vs1 against Enrage. Meh, I guess some people just want to take the easy way out rather than earn what they have.

EDIT: Looks like Tao and Radiance are too scared to fight each other for atleast 1 weekend. Thought I would never see the day where they wouldn't want to follow their pride and make a name for themselves. Hope they prove me wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seems they are more worried about holding land than guild pride.

TBH the only one that seems to be worried about losing land is you . Not Tao, not Rad, hell not even the rest of Enrage but you.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I thought we sealed up that subject awhile ago. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]