satanicdemons Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why would u stack them?
  • satanicdemons
    satanicdemons Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't it be easier to explain this as +exp% ?

It uses the same (wonky) addition logic as everything else.

2x xp is +100%
    12x xp is +1100%

With both you have +1200% - which is 13x

i had 8x exp :d
  • ManeK - Harshlands
    ManeK - Harshlands Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    great guide written by the legend that is Konari...

ewww i smell something odd... hmm maybe thats because im so far up konari's 'you know what' that i've come out with a ಥ_ಥ -- Awesome-Sauce-Face!!!
    Level 100 Blademaster - Diverse (Harshlands)
    Level 97 Cleric - ManeK (Harshlands)
    Level 91 Wizard - lnnocent (Harshlands)
    Level 86 Archer - AimLow (Harshlands)

May The Force Not Be With You!! b:victoryb:laugh
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What happens if you use up all your "buffer" time and "exhaustion" time but still have "hyper" time left while you're logged off?

if the same thing happens while you're on can you still pause the "hyper" time or would you be forced to use the remaining time you have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What happens if you use up all your "buffer" time and "exhaustion" time but still have "hyper" time left while you're logged off?

if the same thing happens while you're on can you still pause the "hyper" time or would you be forced to use the remaining time you have?
    Hyper EXP Time will not deminish while you are logged off. ONLY Exhaustion Time will deplete while you are logged off. You can still pause Hyper EXP at any time, as long as you still have Hyper EXP left. You will never be forced to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hyper EXP Time will not deminish while you are logged off. ONLY Exhaustion Time will deplete while you are logged off. You can still pause Hyper EXP at any time, as long as you still have Hyper EXP left. You will never be forced to use it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • CrypticX - Dreamweaver
    CrypticX - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SO I'm a lvl 22 Physic... I know this may sound like a very stupid (and noob) question, but...
    Does Hyper EXP affect the amount of EXP you gain from slaying monsters? In a quest and outside quests?

And can someone please explain in wich way Hyper EXP can help a low lvl like me :|
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SO I'm a lvl 22 Physic... I know this may sound like a very stupid (and noob) question, but...
    Does Hyper EXP affect the amount of EXP you gain from slaying monsters? In a quest and outside quests?

And can someone please explain in wich way Hyper EXP can help a low lvl like me :|

Just a helpful tip; one shouldn't really have to worry about Hyper EXP until about Level 80 or so, when the Forgotten Frostland Instance becomes available to you.

Anyway, Hyper EXP only affects EXP that is earned from monster kills; EXP gained from quests and such are not affected by Hyper EXP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • CrypticX - Dreamweaver
    CrypticX - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just a helpful tip; one shouldn't really have to worry about Hyper EXP until about Level 80 or so, when the Forgotten Frostland Instance becomes available to you.

Anyway, Hyper EXP only affects EXP that is earned from monster kills; EXP gained from quests and such are not affected by Hyper EXP.

Thats all I needed to know...
    I'm in dire need to level up in someway because of the lack of quests...

Maybe 4x ExP is enough for now?
  • KarmenMy - Dreamweaver
    KarmenMy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how do i get hyper xp stones??? i realy dont knowb:beg
  • drippydrops
    drippydrops Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Still confusing but ok ^.^
    Just returned from a year and 2 month break. Good for me! b:victory

I'm guessing the best option is to go 4x if you can grind for 3 hours
    if you are short on time or if you just have alot of money.. 8x or 12x :)
  • Boohoooooooo - Sanctuary
    Boohoooooooo - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hope this is the right place to ask but I need a mod or GM's confirmation on this. Having an issue regarding hyper's activation since the new 10x activation/day rule starts.

I realise that even if you finish the 10x/day before server reset, after server reset, there would not be a new 10x/day immediately. When you finish the 10x/day the day before and u try to activate again after server reset, it would have a system msg "You cannot start anymore session for today. Please try again tomorrow". I've tried relogging, doesn't work at all and yes I always finish my 10x/day before server reset time. I'm wondering how long does it takes for hypers to reset? How many hours from our first activation the day before or the last activation? (before anyone calls me a noob and wonder if my Hyper Exp Time is gone, there's still time there. Buffer and Exhaustion is already 0sec).
  • lol1235
    lol1235 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hi all, sorry for my bad english :)
    I have a question. If My Buffer time is gone, and i'll activate hyper exp session, will my exp be cut off for 90%? Need a person who really knows it. TYVM For the answer.
  • SilentGodai - Lost City
    SilentGodai - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Similar question. If i were to get 50 hyper stone hypothetically speaking. With the new rules. Can i just keep using hyper the first x12 run for one hour finishes.

I.e Can i just say okay first set is over do i just put the next set in and just keep going on. Or do i have wait for the exhaustion to run out first.
  • granteroflife
    granteroflife Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OMG PANCAKES!!!! but na for real thank for the help very well said
  • vigario101
    vigario101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    where would i use hyper EXP stones at lvl 20? NEED HELP
  • Nytengail - Dreamweaver
    Nytengail - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if u have the icelace dress attached to your character and summer camp heels how much would u buy them for and wat outfits are ummmm...how do i put itb:surrender the best trade for them? Plz respond at any time
    ---Nytengail
    PS: only respond if you r a girl or a high fashion dude thank you!b:pleased
  • Guerilla - Dreamweaver
    Guerilla - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol1235 wrote: »
    Hi all, sorry for my bad english :)
    I have a question. If My Buffer time is gone, and i'll activate hyper exp session, will my exp be cut off for 90%? Need a person who really knows it. TYVM For the answer.
    If you still have some hyper exp time left you will be able to use the hyper exp time with no penalty even if you have no buffer time left. Only 1 of the timers can be active at the same time as Konari said.
    Similar question. If i were to get 50 hyper stone hypothetically speaking. With the new rules. Can i just keep using hyper the first x12 run for one hour finishes.

I.e Can i just say okay first set is over do i just put the next set in and just keep going on. Or do i have wait for the exhaustion to run out first.
    You gotta wait for the exhaustion to run out, luckily if youre logged out it still runs down
    if u have the icelace dress attached to your character and summer camp heels how much would u buy them for and wat outfits are ummmm...how do i put itb:surrender the best trade for them? Plz respond at any time
    ---Nytengail
    PS: only respond if you r a girl or a high fashion dude thank you!b:pleased

Wrong thread ? o.o
  • psychokate
    psychokate Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you still have some hyper exp time left you will be able to use the hyper exp time with no penalty even if you have no buffer time left. Only 1 of the timers can be active at the same time as Konari said.

You gotta wait for the exhaustion to run out, luckily if youre logged out it still runs down

Ok...just to clarify cos I am a little blonde....if I have exhaustion time, but no buffer time and I activate a new session, do I still lose 90% XP? or does it just stack more exhaustion time on?
  • SaikuSama - Archosaur
    SaikuSama - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:laugh
  • lozzaa
    lozzaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wow awesome lol
  • lozzaa
    lozzaa Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol wow thats really nice x.x
  • Renatzyk - Heavens Tear
    Renatzyk - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i love hyper exp stones b:dirtyb:chuckle
  • KillerRD - Sanctuary
    KillerRD - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sad Face:laugh
  • RanmaVision - Heavens Tear
    RanmaVision - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    seems to be inorder..
  • Baba_Yoga - Dreamweaver
    Baba_Yoga - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the same message I wrote in the Technical Support Zone.
    before everything was fine and now this situation,
    Know what to do

The problem is not functioning correctly Hyper mode.

I've got less experience than specified in the mode, for example: As we wrote in a normal situation for Taurox Centurion gave 500 experience with x8 mode only 2250, but should be around 4000,

And yet it is written and it was so "Exhaustion Time: When this timer is red and ticking down, your EXP rate will plummet, giving you only 10% of the normal rate."

Now when I get a fine not 10% and 50% of the norm((
    t means I experience during the penalty is not reduced by 90% as it should, but only 50%
  • lostgrl
    lostgrl Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I got similar question for real :

using exp stones 12x
    so mobs give w/o stones 1k exp so should give 12k each mob if its 12x but they give only 6k so how come that comes on 12x?

got on buffer time like 2:11 and on exhaustion remaining atm 18:12 (well since i use it today)

ONLY if counts normal exp + hyper since now is double so will make sense

500x12= 6000k

but whats point then to use to use exp stones when dont count 2x :S
  • proassassin
    proassassin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ya I have same problem.
    Killing mobs (solo) that gives 822exp, when putting 3 stones per 1hour it should give x8 right?
    It only gives around 3500exp per kill.

I mean...did I missed something here??b:angry
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    For those who seem to get less exp:

We are having 2x exp now so if a mob now gives 100exp,it would have given you 50exp before.
    So if you read the guide properly,you should get only 600bonus exp from a 12x Hyper+50exp from 2x exp event resulting in only 13x of the base exp of the monster.
    It is NOT 2x multiplied by 12x,it is 12x + 1x=13x

@Baba-Yoga:
    The exhaustion timer does not have anything to do with you getting less exp.It is simply a miscalculation.
    You only suffer less exp after your Hyper Exp time has run out