Hyper EXP, Stacking, and You!

Options

Comments

• shirohigewb
    shirohigewb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    A question about the exhaustion time. It runs while i'm offline or the X hours i have to spend them online?
  • kik1yo
    kik1yo Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It runs out on both occasions.
    So when your on it's ticking or either when you are logged off it runs out.
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TY i was searching for this :)
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • Lightvoid - Lost City
    Lightvoid - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When and where should i start using hypers, because i heard from someone i'm not supposed to be using them before lvl 80
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When and where should i start using hypers, because i heard from someone i'm not supposed to be using them before lvl 80

It really depends. Mostly people start their hypering journey after 80+ in FC's. Personally, I've only hypered starting at level 86. There isn't really other use of hypering other than FC or when you go grinding. Grinding is where I'd think people would hyper before FC (80+).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightvoid - Lost City
    Lightvoid - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It really depends. Mostly people start their hypering journey after 80+ in FC's. Personally, I've only hypered starting at level 86. There isn't really other use of hypering other than FC or when you go grinding. Grinding is where I'd think people would hyper before FC (80+).

Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxHeeroxX - Heavens Tear
    XxHeeroxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    someone should really edit, that it is not longer -1min reduction to the activation of a hyper session and that you can only activate 10 times a day along with 1 activation of a set of hypers. >.>
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if i start a new hyper session do i get 10 more activations?
  • especialk
    especialk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Stone can only be activated 10 times per day?
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yes each session started gives you up to 10 activations

(espcecialk this was answered in the two other posts you already made. geez have patience and stop spamming questions)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LostMercy - Archosaur
    LostMercy - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lostmercy.png
  • LostMercy - Archosaur
    LostMercy - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    500bu100.png
  • maestro120
    maestro120 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm new to this hyper exp business and have been searching the forums (and Google) for an answer to this question... with no luck.

As a veno with a pet (Herc), does hypering multiply the pet's exp as well per the plan you purchase or is the pet stuck with the max of 15 exp per kill regardless ?

Any help would be appreciated ! :-)
  • kaskinoso
    kaskinoso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sorry but there is one thing that i
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    maestro120 wrote: »
    I'm new to this hyper exp business and have been searching the forums (and Google) for an answer to this question... with no luck.

As a veno with a pet (Herc), does hypering multiply the pet's exp as well per the plan you purchase or is the pet stuck with the max of 15 exp per kill regardless ?

Any help would be appreciated ! :-)

The experience of the pet will never be multiplied unfortunatly :( max exp is indeed 15 per kill.

@kaskinoso: don't copy paste stuff from word and such programs ;) the forums will eat your post if you put " ' and that kind of symbols in it unless you type them yourself :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • maestro120
    maestro120 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The experience of the pet will never be multiplied unfortunatly :( max exp is indeed 15 per kill.

Ok... thanks. Guess its off to the cube for me then. b:surrender
  • especialk
    especialk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There are rumors that Hyper Exp in the frost has stopped working for some time ago! That really happened?
  • WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good guide, will surely help those who wish to burn holes in their wallets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • FoxeyOne - Dreamweaver
    FoxeyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i was wondering ..how does the hyperstones affect the spirit?

someone aske and all that was said in reply was " yes it doesbut not to worry". what does the stones do to the spirit gain? thank you for the game by the way, its really kewlb:thanksb:flowerb:flowerb:flower
  • silencera
    silencera Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sry if i write here but i don`t find in what topic i need to write...
    Let`s see...

I have a account but i forgot my answer can help me someone:( pls contact me on d3ci4nu_yonutz@yahoo.com my email tnx a lot;)
  • Delicaterose - Lost City
    Delicaterose - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Were do you find hyper exp stones in the boutique!?
  • XXLetaliaXx - Raging Tide
    XXLetaliaXx - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Were do you find hyper exp stones in the boutique!?

yes :)
  • brisinger000
    brisinger000 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chapter 5: Hyper EXP FAQ

Q: I use Hyper EXP in the Forgotten Frostland Dungeon...how can I maximize my EXP for time?
    A: (Quoted from mulanrouge) "If doing bosses, activate the Hyper with about 60k-80k HP left on the boss, it will cost you one minute, but there is no waste, and the exp is epic. Also, in some cases, the exp shown in the EXP log will not match the actual exp received; you will have to rely on the % gained (this is most significant in frost runs)."

Q: If I use a Hyper EXP Stone during a 2x EXP Server Event, can I still use a Training Esoterica to further increase my EXP rate?
    A: Nope. Hyper EXP can stack with EITHER a 2x EXP Server Event OR a Training Esoterica, but NOT BOTH.

Q: Do Hyper EXP Stones also affect my Spirit?
    A: Yes, they do; no worries about leveling up too fast with no skills to follow.

Q: Could I use the Hyper EXP when turning in a quest, get increased Quest Reward EXP, then turn it off?
    A: Nope; Hyper EXP does NOT affect Quest Reward EXP in any way. On that note, Training Esoterica and 2x Server Events also do NOT affect Quest Reward EXP.

how much does the hyper exp stones cost now?
  • brisinger000
    brisinger000 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How much do the hyper exp stones cost now?
  • Ethicus - Raging Tide
    Ethicus - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i was wondering ..how does the hyperstones affect the spirit?

someone aske and all that was said in reply was " yes it doesbut not to worry". what does the stones do to the spirit gain? thank you for the game by the way, its really kewlb:thanksb:flowerb:flowerb:flower

Probly if hyper exp stone give 8x exp, then 8x spirit too, like when it's 2x exp/spirit week. b:laugh
  • HotElfWoman - Dreamweaver
    HotElfWoman - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what is the max level to this game? i am new
  • Daearena - Heavens Tear
    Daearena - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sorry if this is a stupid question... but when exactly does the "Once per day" limit on Hyper Experience roll over so that I can start a new session? I ask because in the Hyper Experience Explanation Log in the game itself it lists both the buffer and the exhaustion time as having a maximum of over 24 hours, and yet I can't for the life of me figure out how that happens.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
    Proud to be a male gamer playing several female characters
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It worked that way before the patch, I know this because out of curiosity, I tested it and it worked. But with the patch it stopped working this way. I'm lead to believe that whats written in there, is no longer how Hyper EXP is intended to work. It's an old function that the information on it has not been removed.

But it works like this, when Hyper EXP is gone, you have the option to start a brand new session. This will double the buffer and exhaustion time with each new session, leading towards the listed maximums.

In short, Hyper EXP buffer and exhaustion is not supposed to be stackable, nor are we supposed to have more than one session. Regardless what that information says.