"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• ChiSolace - Harshlands
    ChiSolace - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    about the spelling on that. I hit the wrong botton b:thanks
    Please make it so we can have a tidle of what monster we are killing in a squad.
  • Thylee - Heavens Tear
    Thylee - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To make TW events more accessable to everyone how about using a ladder system? Let factions who bid on an area fight each other and the winner gets to go up against the area owner? This would give weaker factions a chance to do TW against similar factions instead of going up against impossible odds. Or make a TW practice arena so factions could "duel" each other to perfect TW skills and strategies.
  • ChiSolace - Harshlands
    ChiSolace - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No more fighing. we fight over to many thing already. Even each other in PK. Lets have a peace keeping squad also
  • ThauVXeron - Raging Tide
    ThauVXeron - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have not played quite long...not read all of the suggestions just resumes...

to be a world that was destroyed, there are no terrains to be colonized...
    nice options would be to have some areas where we could have, buy or build a house... or at least as factions to have a home or quarters ability to build them in those terrains… certainly the landlord of the terrain will get a rent or a fee to get one...

then comes the idea of PK, territories should be owned like dinasties for a certain period of time, say 3 months, increasing the war among the factions…
    one territory per faction, c
    edited April 2010
    then comes the idea of PK, territories should be owned like dinasties for a certain period of time, say 3 months, increasing the war among the factions
    edited April 2010
    one territory per faction, c
  • Chloris - Harshlands
    Chloris - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also i think you should only add the suggestions by people that make realistic suggestions, Ive seen the suggestions ive said in other games and it was an awesome addition to the games (too bad they sucked in every other way)

But suggestions like New classes and races and skills arent very realistic suggestions considering there was just a expansion released with them and the time it will take to do that.

Because there was added a new race, shows it is realistic.
  • Chloris - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    new classes in the already existing races.
  • AnglikX - Harshlands
    AnglikX - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What i would like is a way that is actually plossable to see sins, yeah there are pots, but they suck, to expensive and last for 30 sec, and effect ur other apoc pots. Give us a genie skill or skill that does the same( call it Highened Sight or w/e) that does the about the same. Longer effect and less cool down. ATM there is no plossable way to see sins, and that detection lvl they addd with last pach is total BS. I am a lvl 94 and cant see sins 7x if thier stealth is maxed( ne good player would know to max this skill as fast as the can).PWI comes out with a **** idea and no way to fight back agenst it. And for the pots, u have to OWN Raging tide ( GL getting it from the guild that has it know) so that gives that faction a hand up, but still the pots are useless
  • Chloris - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I say the GM should actuatly listens to us!!
  • Seffar - Heavens Tear
    Seffar - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I know it's been said already - Almost one of the first posts but PLEASE Lower the wedding prices.. They are ridiculous.
  • Mattcha - Heavens Tear
    Mattcha - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1. Change NPC's on World Quest b:angry

2. Reduce cost of Lunar Glade squad mode.

3. Incrase xp for OHT daily quest.

4. More skill's for each class / cleric self resurection. b:thanks
  • Sansloveles - Sanctuary
    Sansloveles - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i hear a lot about hackers these days, so maybe this might help a little to track them down

a list of the people you have traded with or who you have mailed stuff/coins to
    that together with the bankcode and all the other safety stuff, should make it even more difficult for hackers to steal others their stuff

maybe we don't need to see it, but gms surely will be albe to use it
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have no idea if it is even possible but it would be cool to have an instance mob like the weeping angels from doctor who. Basically if u can see it on your screen they will be statues and u cant attack them and they wont attack you. If you cant see them on screen the will use a ranged attack that will deal a lot of damage, lowers max MP and HP debuffs, gives u mana drain and poison and also is an AoE all in 1 attack. It these are made the should fill an instance with these and the whole reason for the instance would be to get to the end and kill the boss w/o having these things attack you. Also the instance boss should be able to turn a player into one of the mobs for like 10 sec.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It would be nice if after right-clicking the skill you want to be your pets default skill would stay there 'till log off or something, not when you recall it.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • sahere
    sahere Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i see awesome flying mounts for Untamed, cool wings for TBs and Elves, intresting looking FLYING BLADES for blademasters... no love for the wizards? b:sad yeah we get blades but really those are for BMs :/ is there anyway we can get something more mage oriented rather than blade, like a flying broom or a flying carpet atlease? b:victoryb:kiss
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TW event for each server. posted here
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • E_Zee - Dreamweaver
    E_Zee - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Has anyone seen the latest PWI trailer on youtube? A user has submitted a link to this section, pointing out that the devs where clearly more interested in finding new ways to make money, than to work on what they already have and improve it. Needless to say his/her post was removed within 2minutes of being writen. But that person was 100% right.

They could clearly give us feedback on any of the implementations listed in this thread, but instead we just get ignored. Why? We are the ones paying to keep the servers going, shouldn't we get a say?

It's time to start listening PWI Devs. We know you're out there because the cash shop updates keep on coming, yet no game improvements are being seen anywhere. It is in your interest after all.
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Make an item that you can take to an Elder and have a certain amount of EXP turned into Spirit.

Example:
    Basic Switcher Note: Make 50,000 of your EXP turn into Spirit
    Intermediate Switcher Note: Make 100,000 of your EXP turn into Spirit
    Advanced Switcher Note: Make 1,000,000 of your EXP turn into Spirit
    Master Switcher Note: Make 10,000,000 of your EXP turn into Spirit

Notes:
    1) I don't care if it's cash shop or not
    2) The "Switcher" name is just because I couldn't think of a better one in 5 minutes lol
    3) I guess some people would want it to be able to be the other way around too, but with so many EXP possibilities (hyper stones, estoricas, oracles, etc) I thought we should have a spirit one.
    4) I thought that if we have to cripple our leveling to level our skills then it would be easier to pass through the annoying Chinese company that's overlooking/approving/denying what our mods do.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well here i go :D

1. Give us back The Wraith advice or switch on the Wraith advice message system

2. Give us back FCC item drop's mode:

- Add anorther quest for a mats run or ..............
    - If GM's are not plain to restore it then: Raise the FCC Gold item's drop rate!!!

3. Reduce Lunar squad mode fee
    4. Add pets buffs at pets dysplay

- Will be a good help know when your pets has losted his buffs

5. Best filters at Auction House:
    - Can be added a button to write the thing we are looking for? o.o

6. Channeling time and Interval Hits added at chara's information

7. Revamp / New rare pets
    - Maybe can be easy add some of those new baby pet like rare pet's

Thast all for now but ill promise to back b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    On the Barbs the Swimming Mastery skill is like, "Increases swimming speed by 50%." so how about you guys change it on the venos if you haven't already? My skill is still "no effect" and just sits there doing nothing. Could you guys either remove it or give it an effect? b:surrender

Of course, unless it actually does do something and the little description is false... Then I'd like to ask that you guys make the description accurate. xD
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'd like to have wrapping paper ingame that can be bought from the merchant, maybe 1k coin per wrapping paper that comes in a variety of colors and designs. You can put one item or coin(s) in the wrapping paper and when you've wrapped something you have the option of putting To: thisplayer, From: yourname. I love to send presents to my friends but if i send it early and I don't want them to see the item right off the bat.
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • melordsessh
    melordsessh Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lol its like everytime i turn around free stuff is being lower or taken out.
    its becoming more and more pay to play than free to PLAY!
    i know theres more free to play than pay to play players out there
    this keeps up you wont have very many people playing.
    you should make an offline version so we can gather what we need for mats,ect...
    so we dont have to deal with the low lifes on the sever ty ^^
  • FOXIE_WF - Lost City
    FOXIE_WF - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I just want to see double drops back for like a month or 2
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Make it so that when the genie is still one level under you, you can still give it exp at a 100% infuse ratio

I mean seriously, since they gain exp from us killing mobs, I'm not gonna waste some exp giving it to my genie when I'm at like, 50%, to make my genie go to 100% so that it can level with me. And even if I give my genie exp so that it can level with me when I'm at 99.99999999%, then I'll at least go to 99.0 or less and then that's still more grinding and lost exp. And if I don't give my genie exp, then it doesn't level with me if I just let it get it during grinding.
  • Chloris - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Solve the tideborn problems.
    especially the skintone problem.

and add some more hair to the tideborn.
    and maybe a bit mor custemisation option's to tideborns
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    I have a suggestion that would help lower the complaints with the idea that pwi is sexist!

Due to the problem with people who have female chars hating not being able to give rides (me included), I have thought of an idea.

Why not make both flyers/rides available for the male during the moment while he is giving a ride? Like, if the female has a Hell Hound and he has nothing, then he can choose between using the Hell Hound or just running without a mount. Or, in the case of flying, make both flyers available for him to chose from. Say the guy has an original lvl 30 flyer, and the female char has one of those +3.2 flyers from the Boutique, make it so that he can choose between using his own flyer, or the girl's flyer.

Please don't flame me for bringing up the "sexist problem", I don't mind it much and I only brought it up to give a reasonable idea. Plus, it's not like as if my real life boyfriend isn't allowed to drive my car, nor me his.

b:bye
  • chaoshint
    chaoshint Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LVL 3 factions like Caesar Synesis TheEmpire are losing ppl The game is losing people cause the only wars are against Insanely cash shopped ppl and all lvl 101 with +10 and Event gear

There should be daily factions fights In which different faction fight each other to gain ranking

ALl the Non map faction can participate in it. Not the map factions they already got TW

IF we had FW Faction Wars

Only a lvl 3 faction with logo can enter

Factions could fight each other to test ones strength and if you been dying to fight The Terrorists Faction and your the Volcano faction you could

And Rankings once a week to see whos the best it would create alot more competition and more people would want to play more

They also should get rid of the Areana we have now and make a better one like the old one where you could go in and beat the **** out of som1 and not lose stuff and not have to pay 100 coins just to enter a fake short of tournament that no1 plays

The Tournament Agent was a good Idea you should bring it back as well as server rankings

Plus its not a bad thing for PWI cause you make alot more money of it because people would be more interested
  • EMikeS - Lost City
    EMikeS - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I dunno if you guys add something like this but it would be cool that camera follows the char and not the char to the camera... i.e. if you turn to right, the camera goes with you too! and the same for every direction... its kind of boring having to turn with the mouse! specially if im playing on my laptop :/! hope you get what I try to explain xD b:laugh
  • Thamos - Dreamweaver
    Thamos - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i noticed the GM didn't update the list for a while.
This discussion has been closed.