Im pretty sure everyone wants to know is the rates gonna change at all on this server

2»

Comments

• emma
    emma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    what I heard about my-en rates were that they were actually lowered from the chinese server...

if thats actually true I dun know but if it is I hope we get the real rates xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daniel
    daniel Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    irrlicht wrote: »
    True that! I'ts probably the hardest thing to balance right in any game anyway, so I'm looking forward to the new system.

And in my opinion the PW-MY version didn't do all bad. It is nice to be able to level up a few lvls on quests alone. I don't really like to be forced to grind that much. Of course it's different if you have grinding quests or something :p

Thats nice to hear.

I left cos grind (okay) and most cos of LAG i died all the time cos of lag lag and more lag.. >.<
    I just couldnt take it anymore, and cmon, 4-5 sec before u cast a spell..
  • phoztek
    phoztek Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I play on MY-EN for more then 7 months now, and i saw the many rising problems they had and still having.

Heres a little tip for the sucess of PW-INT:

- Raise the xp/loot values... not much but a little, will make real money spender players come to PW-INT
    - Start PW-INT with a higher version of PW-EN: this would probably and most likely bring players from PW-EN ( After all they gona launch a patch 18 august, a big patch)
    - Make in game events more often with some real gain to players (Double xp, Double drop)
    - If possible make updates frequently

Its gonna be complicated to make a decision even if u offer all those above, i speak for myself offcourse cause im just a step to lvl 89, and after all the time/RLmoney/Dedication on the PW-EN, only with some real good advantages would one move to PW-INT

Peace :P
  • dtz
    dtz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I wouldn't expect the XP rates to change any.
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild.
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    phoztek wrote: »
    - Raise the xp/loot values... not much but a little, will make real money spender players come to PW-INT
    - Start PW-INT with a higher version of PW-EN: this would probably and most likely bring players from PW-EN ( After all they gona launch a patch 18 august, a big patch)
    - Make in game events more often with some real gain to players (Double xp, Double drop)
    - If possible make updates frequently

I think some of your ideas are cool. I really like the idea of having a double exp and double drop rate event every once in awhile, maybe even every month or every two weeks? I think that would be killer.
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    zezix wrote: »
    I think some of your ideas are cool. I really like the idea of having a double exp and double drop rate event every once in awhile, maybe even every month or every two weeks? I think that would be killer.
    PW-MY never had good events besides invasions. The one time I saw them do an increased drop-rate event, people went crazy for it. Everyone was online, having a blast. I think rate-events are a must.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    im pretty sure he meant rates as in the connection speed

the "rates" you guys are talking about are not that bad in PW MY...a friend of mine got to 6x in 2 weeks

thus im pretty sure he was refering to the awfull connection speed on PW MY
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Well, while it'd be easier, it's still not easy leaving behind all accomplishments that've been made. For example, I have at least 100m in items that I can't even wear yet... I'll never be able to wear them due to me leaving for this server. I'm glad for a new server, though. No amount of in-game time, money, or overall awesomeness can halt the delay-lag problem. And the Chinese people problem.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Doggystyle/ - Harshlands
    Doggystyle/ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Howdy there yall folks.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Necro............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    roflb:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Totally failed necro is a totally failed necro. Now if we can only get a mod in here I wonder if kondi is on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Howdy there yall folks.

banhammer_forecast.gif
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why would a mod be up at this time >.< I mean anyone who stays up at night and sleeps during the day is depressed, well it's almost 9 am where I am time to go to bed kinda tired been up all night.b:chuckle

CWUTIDIDDER
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why would a mod be up at this time >.< I mean anyone who stays up at night and sleeps during the day is depressed, well it's almost 9 am where I am time to go to bed kinda tired been up all night.b:chuckle

CWUTIDIDDER

goaw? I'm depressed? Maybe :) more like on so much medicine that has affected me oddly b:dirty sides my favorite person was up all night with me. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    By the way, it's EYE C WUT U DEED THAR.

b:scorn

...but thanks for the necro for to locking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.