Top Pvp'er's Of Lost City :D

Options

Comments

• Geijutsuka - Lost City
    Geijutsuka - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmm well i just gota say, that any Ranged Class is OP and the best in PVP why, well key word "Ranged". Its like comparing a gun to a sword, unless you got some super powers like in movies or anime a person with a gun will win in a fight vs sum1 with a swordb:laugh
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did I ever say transcend was bad? No? But honestly get off their **** and stop thinking they're a god because they can make decent PvP vids. Half the people saying it are in essence anyway, gtfo forums, go back to farming Elaynes gear. There are a LOT worse archers out there I agree, XuanBac, perfect example. But considering transcends gear, they werent the best ea pvper on the server lol. Theres a lot better archers that may not have cash shopped gear, or minimumly cash shopped gear, but they are GOOD for what they do have, even though that obviously means they will get ***** by cash shoppers. Seems EA's have the dumbest/worst pkers imo. XuanBac, Viet, Nupayne, BrouS, etc, all pretty horrible considering gears.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did I ever say transcend was bad? No? But honestly get off their **** and stop thinking they're a god because they can make decent PvP vids. Half the people saying it are in essence anyway, gtfo forums, go back to farming Elaynes gear. There are a LOT worse archers out there I agree, XuanBac, perfect example. But considering transcends gear, they werent the best ea pvper on the server lol. Theres a lot better archers that may not have cash shopped gear, or minimumly cash shopped gear, but they are GOOD for what they do have, even though that obviously means they will get ***** by cash shoppers. Seems EA's have the dumbest/worst pkers imo. XuanBac, Viet, Nupayne, BrouS, etc, all pretty horrible considering gears.

Are you jealous? b:cute

EDIT: The best Archer Ive ever seen in all PWI PvP wise, is one from HL. Not many own ppl with nearly 2x their dmg specially when those are also skilled. Timing and brain at its best.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh my, quite the festive thread going on here b:bye

I never intended to go out and try to be the best archer ever to grace PWI, just the best I could possibly be. Being as visible as I am/was via YT, everyone is free to form their own opinions, which I'm lucky (and appreciative) enough to have been considered somewhat capable of holding my own against much better geared players and inherently better classes :)

However, I do remember replying to a similar response a few months back, maybe it'll provide some insight as to how I played:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5546182&postcount=59

On a side note: Up until level 99 I was playing with +4 HH90 armors (aside from boots & lunar ring @ 95) with under 5.5k hp. Being in such a disadvantaged position when people hit me for 30-50% of my health with non-crits forces you to adapt or.. well.. die b:surrender

2nd Side Note: Tokens are 10k.. so Rank8 = $1.5k!? teeeeeeeeempting
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you jealous? b:cute

EDIT: The best Archer Ive ever seen in all PWI PvP wise, is one from HL. Not many own ppl with nearly 2x their dmg specially when those are also skilled. Timing and brain at its best.

Why would I be jealous? Lol. You dont even play on LC and you're 8x **** please. AND **** I NEVER SAID TRANSCEND WAS BAD IJS THEY WERENT 'THE BEST'. K AFK.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why would I be jealous? Lol. You dont even play on LC and you're 8x **** please. AND **** I NEVER SAID TRANSCEND WAS BAD IJS THEY WERENT 'THE BEST'. K AFK.

lolumad, ijs b:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Irritate - Lost City
    Irritate - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why am I even replying to the dumb br who has evasion shards in her 90 gear and an arcane helmet...? b:bye
    you're wasting your time on a troll that's probably not even trolling, but serious

edit: wow wtf how did I get on this account
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    On a side note: Up until level 99 I was playing with +4 HH90 armors (aside from boots & lunar ring @ 95) with under 5.5k hp. Being in such a disadvantaged position when people hit me for 30-50% of my health with non-crits forces you to adapt or.. well.. die b:surrender

Up until 99 no one even noticed you, coincidence?
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^

Nah not true, we would always talk about Transcend in Conc saying how terrible he was. You may think I'm trolling but thats the truth haha.

Envy in particular would bash tran a lot saying that in his vids transcend would normal hit clerics when they had plume shield up and lightning them when shell was gone. All in all when Tran was in Spec and GZ he was used for ridicule, so thats some attention right :D
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BMs like Zer or bigtime or kaza, then ur good, i call them pro, not transcend, shes not pro, her class is pro, shes not, archer players r never pro. b:cute

b:shutup None of those bms are even gud at all..

Archers are not pro.. actually one of the most squishy classes.. K time for ya to get another evasion shard to become pro. b:shutup

Best times for archers to shine in pk, its when ya dont get focus at all, Which rarely happens cause ya will have 1-2 barbs, a nyx n 1 bm chasing ya.

P.S. Dont forget to stealth before going out of sz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Up until 99 no one even noticed you, coincidence?

Aww darn, I wasn't noticed among a small subset of MSN buddies b:surrender

@Munsu: I didn't start major PVP until 9x, and I'm sure everyone went through the learning curve of game mechanics at one time or another, no? Except the amazing veterans whose opinions are the gold standard of anything PW-related.

Considering I never dueled, CQ rarely PVP'ed 1v1, and I wanted real-world damage tests against other players, why was it so bad if I experimented with and recorded trying to break through plume shield during TW, or why was it so bad that I see what metal damage I was doing on a cleric?

All those were part of my learning process, remembering character builds, and what works/doesn't work on certain people. Sorry if I didn't play the game for 2, 3, 4, or however many years this game has been in existence to have all the knowledge I had at end-game. Guess I'm lose b:surrender

If I played the game based on other's opinions of what I or archers can and can't do (especially in the archer forums), the game wouldn't have been as fun as it was, and the challenge wouldn't have been there. Even if I was ridiculed by amazingly awesome and surely beautiful (in RL) players in CQ, I certainly didn't notice it, but it's not like it would've mattered anyway.

Anyways, glad to have been your source of entertainment, as I'm sure you or your internet friends were possibly some of mine :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

Even if I was ridiculed by amazingly awesome and surely beautiful (in RL) players in CQ, I certainly didn't notice it, but it's not like it would've mattered anyway.

I don't have anyone from this game on msn :D

I don't associate with anyone in this game other than ingame :D

I haven't spent $500+ on a video game I apparently quit yet still visit the forums :D

I also don't generalize people that play a video game as ugly :D
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

@Munsu: I didn't start major PVP until 9x, and I'm sure everyone went through the learning curve of game mechanics at one time or another, no? Except the amazing veterans whose opinions are the gold standard of anything PW-related.

Considering I never dueled, CQ rarely PVP'ed 1v1, and I wanted real-world damage tests against other players, why was it so bad if I experimented with and recorded trying to break through plume shield during TW, or why was it so bad that I see what metal damage I was doing on a cleric?

All those were part of my learning process, remembering character builds, and what works/doesn't work on certain people. Sorry if I didn't play the game for 2, 3, 4, or however many years this game has been in existence to have all the knowledge I had at end-game. Guess I'm lose b:surrender

If I played the game based on other's opinions of what I or archers can and can't do (especially in the archer forums), the game wouldn't have been as fun as it was, and the challenge wouldn't have been there. Even if I was ridiculed by amazingly awesome and surely beautiful (in RL) players in CQ, I certainly didn't notice it, but it's not like it would've mattered anyway.

Anyways, glad to have been your source of entertainment, as I'm sure you or your internet friends were possibly some of mine :)

Haha, tranny I'm just reporting what went on in CQ. Personally I'm sure the same thing happens in all guilds, and I thought the behavior back than was purely bias. But I'm just informing you that many of your current Essence/Kami "friends" were backbiters.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh yay, more forumz gamez! Surely you'd like to make more points as to how you're more awesome than me, no?

Go get yourself a decent job and you'll realize that spending three days worth of work (or 75% of a freelance gig) on 547 days of entertainment is one helluva bargain.

I didn't know visiting forums of past games is a sin, God forbid my misguided soul, I shall repent! b:angry psst.. here's a secret, I still watch my PW vids :x FML!

Where did I say someone was ugly? D:

@munsu: yeah, I certainly didn't expect any outside guild to roll out the red carpet for me, nor did I do for them. Kos is kos, drop your loads and move on ;) There were plenty of people I kos'ed in essence, but they ended up being pretty fun to pvp with and against b:victory
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh yay, more forumz gamez! Surely you'd like to make more points as to how you're more awesome than me, no?

Go get yourself a decent job and you'll realize that spending three days worth of work (or 75% of a freelance gig) on 547 days of entertainment is one helluva bargain.

I didn't know visiting forums of past games is a sin, God forbid my misguided soul, I shall repent! b:angry psst.. here's a secret, I still watch my PW vids :x FML!

Where did I say someone was ugly? D:

@munsu: yeah, I certainly didn't expect any outside guild to roll out the red carpet for me, nor did I do for them. Kos is kos, drop your loads and move on ;) There were plenty of people I kos'ed in essence, but they ended up being pretty fun to pvp with and against b:victory

You got trolled pretty hard bro. b:shocked
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yeah.. oh well :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Too easy to claim my buddies are the best. My list is going to be all enemies. The few worthy of a mention. One list, great cos of cash shop and the other simply good, working with what they have.

5 Tough cashshoppers

Ehee(The gear is just epic, i weep for somalia, haiti and other countries that need charity)

Zechs(The barb who thinks he's a DD thanks to all that money spent on refines)

Shinzoko(No skill whatsoever, but thanks to 10k+usd, u need a minimum of 4 people to take him down)

Athran(Lol+12 gx la. U Scare?)

Wadzio(Close your mouths. He drops so much, yet replaces it in hours. You cannot defeat his wallet!)

5 Actually good pvpers on the dark side!

Wind(Good timing, good reflexs, Knows how to play his class)

Korren(Best WF i have ever fought, good command of skills, built himself to be a painfull DD and also tough to take down.*I call hax*)

Devlinne(Good use of genie and pots, Somehow crits and hits like an archer, yet maintains barb survivability.*Hax*)

Titeo(The best Bm spec has really, it isn't saying much, but a worthy mention.)

Kelbin( Very good pk support, knows his role, good control of skills.)

I had to think hard and long for the good 5. Makes me realise the majority of the skilled ppl are actually in Essence. Spec should not be winning at all, Stop goofing around essence!b:angry
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Korren(Best WF i have ever fought, good command of skills, built himself to be a painfull DD and also tough to take down.*I call hax*)

Devlinne(Good use of genie and pots, Somehow crits and hits like an archer, yet maintains barb survivability.*Hax*)

I had to think hard and long for the good 5. Makes me realise the majority of the skilled ppl are actually in Essence. Spec should not be winning at all, Stop goofing around essence!b:angry

VVind debuff bow is also hax! x__x

Kelbin is good cleric for sure tho! ^^
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Too easy to claim my buddies are the best. My list is going to be all enemies. The few worthy of a mention. One list, great cos of cash shop and the other simply good, working with what they have.

5 Tough cashshoppers

Ehee(The gear is just epic, i weep for somalia, haiti and other countries that need charity)

Zechs(The barb who thinks he's a DD thanks to all that money spent on refines)

Shinzoko(No skill whatsoever, but thanks to 10k+usd, u need a minimum of 4 people to take him down)

Wadzio(Close your mouths. He drops so much, yet replaces it in hours. You cannot defeat his wallet!)

b:shutup you tottally forgot XuanBac, _Hellangel or Hellangel_(first nirv wep +12 nirv helm) forgot...
    and one more take Spectrall off your *****
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm sure that $800 was spent over the entire duration of the game and not just in the past 6 months when cash shopping finally broke the barrier of 'OP' :D

$800 is less than 4 days of 9-5 work this is true. then again i would much rather spend it on something that was worth it. WoW is what.. 20$ a month? what's 800 over the past 547 days? ~$45? you are paying more than double to play a ****ty game with ****ty service and wow sucks too. even 20$ a month on a video game is lulz. brb putting 101 archer on resume. :D
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm sure that $800 was spent over the entire duration of the game and not just in the past 6 months when cash shopping finally broke the barrier of 'OP' :D

$800 is less than 4 days of 9-5 work this is true. then again i would much rather spend it on something that was worth it. WoW is what.. 20$ a month? what's 800 over the past 547 days? ~$45? you are paying more than double to play a ****ty game with ****ty service and wow sucks too. even 20$ a month on a video game is lulz. brb putting 101 archer on resume. :D
    because you dont play games for fun, you play them to make your resume look good

btw who cares how much spare change someone spends on something they enjoy? least you can sell game accounts, you dont get back money you wasted on smoking/alcohol/movies/cows
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    less than 1% income is lol.. qqmoar if it helps you deal with your ****ty allowance :)

brb farming for honor
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    because you dont play games for fun, you play them to make your resume look good

btw who cares how much spare change someone spends on something they enjoy? least you can sell game accounts, you dont get back money you wasted on smoking/alcohol/movies/cows

^This. Also i loled at cows.
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    Got it
    Xtacy

It hurts that you think I'm as bad a poster as Xtacy b:sad
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    less than 1% income is lol.. qqmoar if it helps you deal with your ****ty allowance :)

brb farming for honor

I prefer to afk cat shop n make more money. Who farms lol?

My allowance is very nice, it pays the bills. Percentage of your income means nothing. $800 on pixels/"entertainment" is still $800. Brb buying honda civic for 60k instead of a decent beamer cause I enjoy it more.

I hope you can pass down your archer through the generations. Twas a good investment.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No wonder the resentment.. $800 must seem outrageous to you. GL with that civic, lol

brb ramen
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

brb farming for honor

brb enjoying endgame
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1. TaeKnight
    2. TaeKnight
    3. TaeKnight
    4. TaeKnight
    5. TaeKnight

And LOL no u dont need +10 to be good
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1. TaeKnight
    2. TaeKnight
    3. TaeKnight
    4. TaeKnight
    5. TaeKnight

And LOL no u dont need +10 to be good

lol SO wrong.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL@biased thread...

MG: BIGGYLUV, Pandora, Amour, Elayne
    EA: Transcend, Envy, Devoted, Diego [AFTER HE STOPPED BEING A VIT NUB<3]
    WB: DestroyTokyo. The end.
    EP: Pharaoh, Platypuss, Shano, LaTrappe
    WF: ElektraArya, Pippins... I don't really know too many other veno's that show skill... nothing against other veno's but the class is pretty simple in PvP and it takes quite a bit to actually stand out over any other veno...
    WR: Sezz, NyKage, warmachine [at least from what I can remember..]

INB4 LOL [INSERT NAME HERE] SUX I CAN 1SHOT!!1! & biased hate comments.
    Your damage output capability being greater than someone's HP doesn't show skill... I may be missing names but I don't judge based on someone else's word, only what I've seen personally over the past year and a half or so...

LOL +12 GX AND STILL NOT FACTOR!
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute