Top Pvp'er's Of Lost City :D

Comments

• xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    squab wrote: »
    I don't see LLama or Haiz on your mage selections, or Mikoto on your EP selections
    or PandaLord/KioshiRyuu in your WB selections
    =(

LLama was good but not top mage material. Haiz? lolwat?

Hadn't thought of Mikoto, I'd agree with that one.

PandaLord was really good, I'll give him that for sure, but there I'm pretty sure it's commonly agreed upon that DT was pretty much top notch material from beginning til end, at least from what I've seen. I don't even know who Kioshi is so I can't judge. I've never even seen him get brought up...
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LLama was good but not top mage material. Haiz? lolwat?

Hadn't thought of Mikoto, I'd agree with that one.

PandaLord was really good, I'll give him that for sure, but there I'm pretty sure it's commonly agreed upon that DT was pretty much top notch material from beginning til end, at least from what I've seen. I don't even know who Kioshi is so I can't judge. I've never even seen him get brought up...

You sound like someone I formerly curb stomped and still has a sore ****.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    where the hell are all you people getting mikoto from anyway, haven't seen her pvp once outside of tw where she just spams heals on haiz (a la pandora)
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • SassySis - Lost City
    SassySis - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    where the hell are all you people getting mikoto from anyway, haven't seen her pvp once outside of tw where she just spams heals on haiz (a la pandora)

I never understood why she was not on the catapult team but instead always healing a wizard and yes just like Pandora. Maybe she is helping to protect then 8jun they farmed together. Why Haiz got 8jun though I will never know. Have you seen his gear?

I for one though have never once seen her pk nor outside of an instance. Therefore I am forced to agree with you on this one, reluctantly.
    My specialty is being right when other people are wrong.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL@biased thread...

MG: BIGGYLUV, Pandora, Amour, Elayne
    EA: Transcend, Envy, Devoted, Diego [AFTER HE STOPPED BEING A VIT NUB<3]
    WB: DestroyTokyo. The end.
    EP: Pharaoh, Platypuss, Shano, LaTrappe
    WF: ElektraArya, Pippins... I don't really know too many other veno's that show skill... nothing against other veno's but the class is pretty simple in PvP and it takes quite a bit to actually stand out over any other veno...
    WR: Sezz, NyKage, warmachine [at least from what I can remember..]

INB4 LOL [INSERT NAME HERE] SUX I CAN 1SHOT!!1! & biased hate comments.
    Your damage output capability being greater than someone's HP doesn't show skill... I may be missing names but I don't judge based on someone else's word, only what I've seen personally over the past year and a half or so...

LOL +12 GX AND STILL NOT FACTOR!

are you specgoesemo? ur name makes me all nostalgic b:cute
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL@biased thread...

Pandora

lol wut you thinking o.o just becuse someone makes a giuld that QQ's alot , doesent make them good , Pandora is a 1 shot now adays b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol wut you thinking o.o just becuse someone makes a giuld that QQ's alot , doesent make them good , Pandora is a 1 shot now adays b:chuckle

please stop posting.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I remember when pandora posted a screenshot where he hit someone for like 16k and it was like omg high

+8 hh90 glaive was ballin'
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    quantifying 'skill' is completely pointless (its kind of deceiving since i was under a different presumption for the longest time)

mmos have a small skill quotient. a comparison of skill here is like juxtaposing grains of sand in the presence of boulders

welcome to the bottleneck, where a disparity of gear will outweigh any disparity in skill -- especially since skill is assumed to be roughly equal due to a low ceiling; there's little room to improve

everyone important plays well. pandora was good at leading TWs. as a player, he was just average. pretty much like everyone else.

whats especially ridiculous is "lol he is a one-shot, this makes me >>>>>> him"
    what the **** did you do so differently that nobody else can do? give someone your character and they can hit the same keystrokes, which take a mindboggling amount of 'skill' mind you, and they will hit the same.
    its your character dealing the damage, stop considering yourself some omnipotent being, where your fingertips influence your damage, because of some completely arbitrary 'skill' factor.
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Mikoto was good in pvp back in the day. But its been well over a year since I seen her pvping and maybe if I saw her now I wouldnt be as impressed as I was back when there werent really that many good cleric pvpers. 0_0
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I don't just heal Haiz, I heal and buff my entire team and anyone around me when my teammates die be it in TW or PVP (which I rarely attend as most know by now). My reason for not being on catapult team is because I can't play as well as I used to. The past few months I've had to use a horrible laptop that can barely handle PW. Constant screen freezes is a betch. b:sad Plus, catapult team for over a year gets extremely dull.

The game is boring and I have basically been in semi-inactive status for quite a while, so no I haven't been to any mass pvp outside of TW. I went to a few small pvp wars maybe a week ago that didn't last too long due to a zerg. b:shy Shocked I've been mentioned at all in this thread really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol, I guess they can't leave out a good PvPer such as yourself. ^^
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I never understood why she was not on the catapult team but instead always healing a wizard and yes just like Pandora. Maybe she is helping to protect then 8jun they farmed together. Why Haiz got 8jun though I will never know. Have you seen his gear?

I for one though have never once seen her pk nor outside of an instance. Therefore I am forced to agree with you on this one, reluctantly.

I supposed you don't know much about teamwork within a party where a Cleric has still type of skill called heal. It is quite useful for keeping a party alive. Go watch any of my newer videos, see how often I get heals and compare it to any video Pandora made. Do I get heals? Yeah, and its easy for me and Mikoto to communicate on whether or not I need heals since we are kind of next to each other.

Why did I get 8jun? Because I farmed it. Here's how much the guild helped me. Me and Mikoto farmed up to rank 7 all on our own. Because Daikoku wanted me to get rank 8 sooner, he loaned me a large amount of tokens to get it sooner than I expected, and then Midnight sold me 2k tokens at 10k each. I just payed Daikoku back before TW last night, and so officially with only me and Mikoto farming it I would have obtained rank 8 a few days ago. I'm sorry if my guild leader wanted to help one of his members get stronger sooner.

Now the question as to why my armor sucks? Well, I'm sorry if event helmet and boots +7 is terribad. See the thing is, I kinda put all of my own and Mikoto's money into farming rank 8 and it kinda costed us around 700mil. Now sure, we probably could have +10ed our entire set with that money, but too bad. I'm sorry if I don't cash shop so I can't instantly refine my gears up high along with getting rank 8, but I can only farm one expensive thing at a time. If you bothered to pay attention to my gear much, which I doubt you do because I am so nonfactor, I have been improving my gear since I obtained rank 8 because I'm *gasp* not putting all my money into rank 8.

If it makes you feel better, me and Mikoto probably supplied Hellangel or some other bad archer with a majority of the uncannies they bought.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    S T F U noobs miko is pro b:angryb:victory
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    S T F U noobs miko is pro b:angryb:victory
    Welcome to LC Forums, pleased to meet you.b:thanks
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I supposed you don't know much about teamwork within a party where a Cleric has still type of skill called heal. It is quite useful for keeping a party alive. Go watch any of my newer videos, see how often I get heals and compare it to any video Pandora made. Do I get heals? Yeah, and its easy for me and Mikoto to communicate on whether or not I need heals since we are kind of next to each other.

Why did I get 8jun? Because I farmed it. Here's how much the guild helped me. Me and Mikoto farmed up to rank 7 all on our own. Because Daikoku wanted me to get rank 8 sooner, he loaned me a large amount of tokens to get it sooner than I expected, and then Midnight sold me 2k tokens at 10k each. I just payed Daikoku back before TW last night, and so officially with only me and Mikoto farming it I would have obtained rank 8 a few days ago. I'm sorry if my guild leader wanted to help one of his members get stronger sooner.

Now the question as to why my armor sucks? Well, I'm sorry if event helmet and boots +7 is terribad. See the thing is, I kinda put all of my own and Mikoto's money into farming rank 8 and it kinda costed us around 700mil. Now sure, we probably could have +10ed our entire set with that money, but too bad. I'm sorry if I don't cash shop so I can't instantly refine my gears up high along with getting rank 8, but I can only farm one expensive thing at a time. If you bothered to pay attention to my gear much, which I doubt you do because I am so nonfactor, I have been improving my gear since I obtained rank 8 because I'm *gasp* not putting all my money into rank 8.

If it makes you feel better, me and Mikoto probably supplied Hellangel or some other bad archer with a majority of the uncannies they bought.

Team work? I think you might need to take a lesson on that. I giggled when I read that.

If you think I am unaware of how much 8jun costs you are truly mistaken. I have helped in the farming of 2 8jun's and this was with 3 people and no guild help, it is not that difficult. Additionally, you had your personal healer before you obtained 8jun. Fact is fact. Apologies if you only having two pieces of +7 gear is terribad, but 8jun requires a bit more then your basics in my opinion. Also, you getting 8jun just for TW? Your hardly on enough in my opinion to warrant having such an "OP" status and yes I did put "OP" in quotations. The 8jun should have been farmed or assisted in for another person or persons. I can name a few more qualified in Kamisama that would be more deserving and who would make better use of it.

Just a statement of opinion but pleased to have seen both you and Mikoto surface here for the occasion. Your attitude in defense is always refreshing since I never even mentioned anyone being "factor." Want me too? No one person is a "factor" if they do not know how to play or are not active in playing. Just because you can kill a few people or even farm 8jun and in your case make videos does not qualify any one person as such. In my opinion, most of the actual factors in this game have become inactive, given their account to someone or have up and quit.

In terms of supplying Hellangel with uncannies, LOL, no one cares so sorry because it does not matter. He could not kill his way out of a paperbag therefore making maybe you feel better for supplying a once noob better gear and yet him remaining a sad archer.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Team work? I think you might need to take a lesson on that. I giggled when I read that.

If you think I am unaware of how much 8jun costs you are truly mistaken. I have helped in the farming of 2 8jun's and this was with 3 people and no guild help, it is not that difficult. Additionally, you had your personal healer before you obtained 8jun. Fact is fact. Apologies if you only having two pieces of +7 gear is terribad, but 8jun requires a bit more then your basics in my opinion. Also, you getting 8jun just for TW? Your hardly on enough in my opinion to warrant having such an "OP" status and yes I did put "OP" in quotations. The 8jun should have been farmed or assisted in for another person or persons. I can name a few more qualified in Kamisama that would be more deserving and who would make better use of it.

Just a statement of opinion but pleased to have seen both you and Mikoto surface here for the occasion. Your attitude in defense is always refreshing since I never even mentioned anyone being "factor." Want me too? No one person is a "factor" if they do not know how to play or are not active in playing. Just because you can kill a few people or even farm 8jun and in your case make videos does not qualify any one person as such. In my opinion, most of the actual factors in this game have become inactive, given their account to someone or have up and quit.

In terms of supplying Hellangel with uncannies, LOL, no one cares so sorry because it does not matter. He could not kill his way out of a paperbag therefore making maybe you feel better for supplying a once noob better gear and yet him remaining a sad archer.

Did I ever say it was difficult to farm it? All it does is take time, like with anything else in this game. Right after I got rank 8, I did go to many PvP fights during the 2x drop event. I'm sorry if I'm taking a break after I did three straight weeks of nirvana to finish paying off a debt. Do you even know what a personal healer is? Like I already said, look at my videos and see everyone in the party get heals. Fact is fact, and I actually have it in proof.

I don't know why you keep going on about farming it for someone else in guild. No one in the guild decided or told me to get rank 8. It was a decision that me and Mikoto made, not a guild decision. No one in guild helped me at all until I had rank 7 and everyone was getting hyped about it. I wasn't given anything at all, just a loan which I have already payed back. My armor is subpar, but sadly its more than enough to survive quite well against any top guild. I don't need amazing cash shop armor to survive well enough to do my job in PvP or TW.

Will I have amazing cash shop armor soon though? Yeah, I'll be slowly improving it all, just like I got my weapon. Don't be butthurt either that I get called a good mage, you seem to have been killed by me a few too many times. The Hellangel comment was for fun, ever heard of a joke? Was just telling people how I did get most the money for my weapon.b:mischievous
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Welcome to LC Forums, pleased to meet you.b:thanks

lol i used to play on LC befor you even knew there is any server with this name.b:laugh but well tyb:thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Did I ever say it was difficult to farm it? All it does is take time, like with anything else in this game. Right after I got rank 8, I did go to many PvP fights during the 2x drop event. I'm sorry if I'm taking a break after I did three straight weeks of nirvana to finish paying off a debt. Do you even know what a personal healer is? Like I already said, look at my videos and see everyone in the party get heals. Fact is fact, and I actually have it in proof.

I don't know why you keep going on about farming it for someone else in guild. No one in the guild decided or told me to get rank 8. It was a decision that me and Mikoto made, not a guild decision. No one in guild helped me at all until I had rank 7 and everyone was getting hyped about it. I wasn't given anything at all, just a loan which I have already payed back. My armor is subpar, but sadly its more than enough to survive quite well against any top guild. I don't need amazing cash shop armor to survive well enough to do my job in PvP or TW.

Will I have amazing cash shop armor soon though? Yeah, I'll be slowly improving it all, just like I got my weapon. Don't be butthurt either that I get called a good mage, you seem to have been killed by me a few too many times. The Hellangel comment was for fun, ever heard of a joke? Was just telling people how I did get most the money for my weapon.b:mischievous

You have never killed me but nice try on the e-peen enlarger. I think you need it since I have seen you die more times then not in PvP. You still have just around 6k hp? If you have more thank goodness.

Oh and in terms of farming, I am still trying to figure out what took you so long? Was it the logging of multiple characters to get it done? Since it seemed to take you months when in reality is should have only taken you a few weeks and that is with casual gaming, not months. More so since I can farm 100mill + in one day for a a few hours of HH. 700mill is pocket change b:shutup

I will be waiting to see this epic gear of yours though. Wonder how long it will take since it took you so long to farm your 8jun. The server might be dead but I will watch for you and see how it all goes. At least the weapon is +10, after all it only costs a few million to get. Oh and you don't need to cash shop to get quick refines b:shy
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    top pvpers is so obvioussss

1.dylan
    2.dylan
    3.dylan
    4.dylan
    5.dylan

because he spits hot fiyah b:shocked b:shocked
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    please stop posting.

b:shutup lol go home YouGotMerked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Gosh! Walls of text wars.

=_= Really Haiz wasn't using mikoto more than she was using his house to live in. Sorry for trying to simplify the concept here. >,> But does it really matter what EP is on cata when you're up against a bagillion +12 singaporean virgins?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, this is just my opinion but i think Haiz is a good mage, and he deserves 8jun :T.

And LLama gime my orcales bak b:sad

But lol at bagillion +12 singaporean virgins, lol cant stop laughin
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    haiz is more worthy of his weapon than any of the rank 8 users in spec, lol
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:laugh all these posts about haiz remind me of RQ back then talking **** about CQb:chuckle
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My first time readig this threadb:cute
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1. Transcend. period.
    Sure he has cash shopped stuff but he's still the best archer or at least tied with VVind who I would put second.
    2.VVind/AznArcher
    Yeah he has csed stuff too but the three I've named so far are also very skilled and know how to play their class.
    3. Elayne/BIGGYLUV
    I could put these in any order really just naming some off the top of my head. These 2 are wizards you don't want to meet. Why? Not because they have ridiculous god gear which they do, but because they are also incredibly hard to kill not just because of their gear but because they know how to play a wizard.
    4. _Ambush_ <-One hard barb to kill period.
    5. ElektraArya /Pippins/Korren
    Just plain scary. b:shocked
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1. Transcend. period.
    Sure he has cash shopped stuff but he's still the best archer or at least tied with VVind who I would put second.
    2.VVind/AznArcher
    Yeah he has csed stuff too but the three I've named so far are also very skilled and know how to play their class.
    3. Elayne/BIGGYLUV
    I could put these in any order really just naming some off the top of my head. These 2 are wizards you don't want to meet. Why? Not because they have ridiculous god gear which they do, but because they are also incredibly hard to kill not just because of their gear but because they know how to play a wizard.
    4. _Ambush_ <-One hard barb to kill period.
    5. ElektraArya /Pippins/Korren
    Just plain scary. b:shocked

wr? ep?
    10char
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wr? ep?
    10char

It said top 5 not one of each class l2read.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've killed more guildies than kos the past week. True story.