Dual Swords?

orion4726
orion4726 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Blademaster
I got to level 13 on my Archer, but before I decide if I want to keep it I'd like to try another class. I'm a big melee fan and want to give the Blademaster a go. Are Dual Swords really as bad as people have made them out to be? Axes are fun, but I love swords...I mean I REALLY love swords, especially ones you can duel-wield. I see that a lot of people say they are only good for pve, but are they really that bad in PVP as well? If I ever get high enough in level I want to PVP and participate in TW and things like that. So do they truly suck, or is it just all about how you use them?

Also, are there any guides floating around for them in terms of builds and skills? All the ones I have seen seem to go towards axes and fists, which contributes to that 'swords aren't good' theory.
Post edited by orion4726 on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Swords aren't terrible. Fists do have better DPS using normal attacks but single swords/blades aren't too bad either. Swords have a slight advantage in that their skills actually do very good damage. Dual swords have a slightly slower attack rate but a higher base damage so they're better for skill spamming while single swords have a faster attack rate than dual swords so they're good for using normal attacks (and saving yourself MP pots).

Axes and swords shouldn't be compared at all. The gist of it is that axes are for AoE while swords are to do damage to a single target.

The reason people don't mention swords and poles much is that axes and fists are better at what they do. Fists have better DPS than swords and axes have better AoEs than poles (although I find AoEing with poles to be safer if you don't have a charm).

Here's a little link for a sword BM guide. It's a pretty good guide and the only thing I'd disagree with is the stat distribution after 60. Kniraven says to go 5 str and 5 dex every 2 levels but I think 6 str and 4 dex would be better . The 5 dex build might be OK if you really hate archers and sins, I guess.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well if you go 3 str 2 dex from the start of the game you will be able to use all weapons, which also gives you the ability to choose whether you actually like the swords or not.

On the subject of whether they are good or not, I wouldn't know as my highest level sword bm was only level 41(and I quit him because I hated it)but I would assume they have their own niche not unlike all of the bm's weapon choices.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I suggest to read above two posts, the first is a good advice. The second is what you will do if you dont follow the advice from first postb:chuckle

The thing is that BM has several weapons to use, you must keep a main and 1 or two secondary weapons and use them based on situation.
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I suggest to read above two posts, the first is a good advice. The second is what you will do if you dont follow the advice from first postb:chuckle

The thing is that BM has several weapons to use, you must keep a main and 1 or two secondary weapons and use them based on situation.

I actually went with the 3 str, 2 dex build from level 1. While it did let me use all 4 weapons from the start there were lots of times until level 29 that I wished I had a bit more HP (and more coins/SP to level my skills).

Can't believe I forgot to mention that he'd probably be multi-pathing at higher levels. =/

To OP: Eh, swords are alright in PvP. As I said, swords have some hard hitting skills. Spirit chaser (along with drake's ray) is nice to use on those pesky ranged classes and myriad sword stance is godly. Alter marrows boost either your m.def or p.def but you need to be careful when you use them or you'll get blown up by a wiz or torn apart by sins (although using alter marrow physical on sins is fun).

Keep in mind that this is coming from the perspective of a level 63 BM on a PvE server so my PvP experience is limited to killing a handful of level 50-70 players and getting killed hundreds of times by level 80+ players.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Master_Orion - Lost City
    Master_Orion - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well so far I've made it to level 14 on my BM and I followed the guide that was posted above. Things seem to be going very well so far, but I already noticed how slow leveling is beginning to become, and thus I am questioning my devotion as I always do.

What I want to know is this: Is it worth it? Not for BM but for all classes in general. I'm on Lost City, and are there really enough things to do at higher levels that make the effort put into it worth the time? I really want to PvP, so I guess I'd really like to know just how much PvP goes on in this game on the servers like Lost City.
  • Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Okay, I am not a real expert on this but when genie first came out and there were very little genie utility, I quit and now I am back. I used to be a lvl 56 dual sword user and well, I changed a little to use axe as well but I was beginning to be bored then. Anyway, there use to be this fist is lousy thing going on and many people really hated fist. Then sword was also a little looked down upon. But, you can't deny that sword don't suck in PvP. Sword are more towards the one on one fights and is pretty useful in PvP. Depending on your skill. You don't go charging at whoever is attacking you and hope to win without a plan obviously. Fist is better at DPS and Axe is used mostly for AOE. Sword and Pole are kind of in the middle with sword leaning towards fist and pole leaning towards axe. Anyway, for the build, I am not sure what they use now but they use to cap vit at 50 before going on to the 3str 2 dex build. Sword you can use that too. Since that was my build... Anyway, is how you use it I guess, don't be influence by what other people say too easily. Follow your judgement because in PvP, anything can happen and in TW even more so.

Answering Master_Orion question. It is not difficult to level. You just need to do your quest all of them. And when you are 30, I think you will definitely be PKed. Then when you are higher lvl, PvP is fun because of the nice skill effects and TW, is perfect. Definitely worth the time.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it doesnt matter what weapons you use. As long as you have a pair of axes for Dragons and max drakes bash and roar of the pride your good.

A BM is not an adequate DD unless he can pay all that cash to go fists for dps. You'll mainly be used for your aoe capabilities in squads.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Anxho - Harshlands
    Anxho - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I did not go 3str/2dex. I put 35 points into vit. So for dps I currently use a petrified femur and for spike damage and aoe I use a skeleton axe. My aim is to make the firelotus blade of the dragon. I am not sure about my axe choice though but I either will go for the calloused lion heart or just settle or a lorebeast. Depends on if I can find a cheap calamity mold or if I make a second set of tt axes.

Anyway point is though the dps of a single blade wont match that of fist, if the firelotus procs often enough the damage should be sufficient for my purposes. I could use lower level fist but I prefer to stay sword/axe for now.

Now as far as PvP goes I have had a fair amount of experience with it and I can say that within the space of a stunlock a fist user is deadly but in instances where the target becomes mobile and is not stunned they will switch to another weapon depending on what is needed. As such the 3str/2dex build is indeed the most versatile and arguably the best bm build. Also the fist user must account for charms/pots/genie skills etc. In such instances spike damage is preferred to dps and so the fist user will once again have to do a weapon switch (assuming they have not gone for a pure fist build but have chose the 3/2 path).

Fist users esp those with -interval gear are indeed quite fearsome and at times I ponder either remaking or saving up to restat but for now at my current level I have no need beyond what I have at present. So far in fights versus fist users my level I fare quite well using my spike damage. As for the PvE argument axes are better for AoEs and fist for holding agro or increasing kill speed. Sword is strictly for MSS. Well in my case my sword is my fist lol.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    But, you can't deny that sword don't suck in PvP.
    Uh, yes they do. Swords are complete garbage in pvp. I haven't gotten killed by a sword BM for the past few months, and that's not because there weren't any sword users to try... they're just terrible.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • kalx
    kalx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Uh, yes they do. Swords are complete garbage in pvp. I haven't gotten killed by a sword BM for the past few months, and that's not because there weren't any sword users to try... they're just terrible.

Kristoph, the sword users you've come across we're probably rubbish not the weapon choice.
    Good sword users are rare yes, but there are a few who are amazing of course build matters.. with swords and if you're a sage bm i would go 3 hp and use vit stones or hp gems and go full str and put considerably amount in dex and believe me no archer or wizard can stand the brutal force of a sword user with the sage skill bleed they'll bleed you 15% damage you be taking then with the atmos strike and the two afar skills you're buggered, try surviving that.

In PvP 1v1 if someone downs you don't QQ admire because they downed youb:victory
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    kalx wrote: »
    Kristoph, the sword users you've come across we're probably rubbish not the weapon choice.
    Good sword users are rare yes, but there are a few who are amazing of course build matters.. with swords and if you're a sage bm i would go 3 hp and use vit stones or hp gems and go full str and put considerably amount in dex and believe me no archer or wizard can stand the brutal force of a sword user with the sage skill bleed they'll bleed you 15% damage you be taking then with the atmos strike and the two afar skills you're buggered, try surviving that.

In PvP 1v1 if someone downs you don't QQ admire because they downed youb:victory

I'm not sure what is worse, going sage, using swords, or using draw blood... but combining all 3, that is a new level of being terrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm not sure what is worse, going sage, using swords, or using draw blood... but combining all 3, that is a new level of being terrible.
    draw blood isn't that bad! try tiger maw with fistsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • sanny1129
    sanny1129 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Use either a Sword or fists,I'm a BM and i Use only swords and fists.Me and my brothers would be glad to help you.What server do you play on and what's ur characters name
    Don't You hate Sigs that re Comments I know I Do..lol
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just my personal opinion. Everything swords can do, everything else can do better, with the possible exception of Myriad Sword Stance. But even with that, I find it very rarely used in my arsenal. The only thing I do use it for is a quick one hit hoping that whatever effect my sword has procs. If it doesn't proc, well I stow it away for the duration of the battle.

I used to use swords because I thought they were cool, but just through experiences in instances and grinding, I've found they just sit there collecting dust. They just don't fit into my playstyle and what I do. But if you really want to use them that bad, who am I to tell you no? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalx
    edited April 2010

Woah!? Draw blood (89 version) is only good it makes the target recieve 15% more damage for 15 seconds that isn't terrible?
    And Sage BM's are FAR from terrible.. increased attack, more defence.. I've already got 25% crit why would i want more crit going Demon?
    And you need to come to old Perfect World the Chinese version because you claw/fist user whatever i'm guessing you are got no skill and by the looks of it another oracle pansy.

PWI lacks proper sword users by a large margin and BM is the most versatile class..
    I admit i've been playing pw for a long time and instead of playing alts like other people do i mostly stuck with my sword, mastered it.. 100 skillb:shocked you need to find how much life the sword user hasb:shocked insane damage! run!!!

I've come across fist/claw users and with my near full str, big def, 11k damage, 25% crit, and my near 2.0 attack rate.. 5% reduce phy harm and with my years of playing pw puppy i'd wipe the floor with you truly b:bye

and before you comment you just an international baby who could not even experienced enough to make a stand on her commentb:bye
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well I will be adding swords later for my BM at lvl 60, since I have these sweet lvl 64 dual blades in his bank with the Enlighten abilityb:victory
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Woah!? Draw blood (89 version) is only good it makes the target recieve 15% more damage for 15 seconds that isn't terrible?

It increases the bleed damage by 15% not all damage... once again, terrible

And Sage BM's are FAR from terrible.. increased attack

lol?

, more defence..

ohhnoes not 15% from golden bell.

I've already got 25% crit why would i want more crit going Demon?

Thats like saying why would I want more HP, or why would I want more dmg

And you need to come to old Perfect World the Chinese version because you claw/fist user whatever i'm guessing you are got no skill and by the looks of it another oracle pansy.

Yea thats why they are crying to nerf fist/claws in Chinese PW, must be because they're so bad...lol

PWI lacks proper sword users by a large margin and BM is the most versatile class..
    I admit i've been playing pw for a long time and instead of playing alts like other people do i mostly stuck with my sword, mastered it.. 100 skillb:shocked you need to find how much life the sword user hasb:shocked insane damage! run!!!

What does using a sword have to do with "life?"

I've come across fist/claw users and with my near full str, big def, 11k damage, 25% crit, and my near 2.0 attack rate.. 5% reduce phy harm and with my years of playing pw puppy i'd wipe the floor with you truly b:bye

I sure hope your BM that you have been playing for years and years could beat a character on a 4 month old server, but then again you are using swords... so maybe not, and Woah almost 2 atks per second? thats pro, I'm a bit less than 1/2 way to my endgame gear and I have 4.

and before you comment you just an international baby who could not even experienced enough to make a stand on her commentb:bye

So lets see... you're a Sage Sword BM that uses Draw Blood. Jesus christ... I have no idea why I'm bothering responding to something this ridiculous, but I guess I really am that bored.

Lets see you say that you stuck with sword for years and years, if I'm getting this right that means you don't use axes/poles/fists in PK?

Sword skills:
    Magebane:...rofl
    Spirit chaser: use farstrike ffs
    Atmos: Better with demon... pro sage sword user is pro.
    Myriad: Use HF or glacial instead, but even if you do use this in PK, its better with demon.

Ok lets see... reasons to go Sage:
    Aeolian blade (best used with axes) = you fail
    Golden Bell = good for any weapon path
    Farstrike = Epic pole skill, but you're a fail sword BM
    Masteries: wohoo 2% more dmg than demon, works for any tree.
    Highland Cleave: pretty epic, too bad you use swords to PK.

Tell me how a sage sword BM is better than a demon sword BM, ohh great chinese blademaster. Then tell me how a demon sword BM is better than a demon fist BM. If you can even delude yourself to attempt that one, try to explain to me how a Demon Axe/pole/Sword BM is better than an Axe/Pole/Fist BM. If you can pull that off I'll quit PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Averian - Lost City
    Averian - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I guess I have been gone for too long... I didn't even know sword have been reduced to this in the eyes of PWI players lol. So much like fist last time.. Then there will be pro sword players fighting for swords... I guess it is good if anyone just go multiple path because some weapon path outshine others... To think that fist was so badly critisise last time... Now it is treated like god. On par with axe at least.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh my god he has almost 2 attacks per second

run for the hills b:avoid
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • kalx
    edited April 2010
    So lets see... you're a Sage Sword BM that uses Draw Blood. Jesus christ... I have no idea why I'm bothering responding to something this ridiculous, but I guess I really am that bored.

Lets see you say that you stuck with sword for years and years, if I'm getting this right that means you don't use axes/poles/fists in PK?

Sword skills:
    Magebane:...rofl
    Spirit chaser: use farstrike ffs
    Atmos: Better with demon... pro sage sword user is pro.
    Myriad: Use HF or glacial instead, but even if you do use this in PK, its better with demon.

Ok lets see... reasons to go Sage:
    Aeolian blade (best used with axes) = you fail
    Golden Bell = good for any weapon path
    Farstrike = Epic pole skill, but you're a fail sword BM
    Masteries: wohoo 2% more dmg than demon, works for any tree.
    Highland Cleave: pretty epic, too bad you use swords to PK.

Tell me how a sage sword BM is better than a demon sword BM, ohh great chinese blademaster. Then tell me how a demon sword BM is better than a demon fist BM. If you can even delude yourself to attempt that one, try to explain to me how a Demon Axe/pole/Sword BM is better than an Axe/Pole/Fist BM. If you can pull that off I'll quit PWI.

I just got triple-teamed today 2 magic tide and a tiger, I have 16.5k hp, I was 1v1 with the tiger just ticking his charm his a 104 tiger, the magic tides ticked my charm they hitting me.. running around.. only about time before those 3 kill me.. so i just wallop my 100skill on the barb hit him for 50.000 dead.. (lucky he has about 50.000hp) then i go after the lagoons.. fish.. one of them put a phys barrier around them i know what they trying to do :S i go after the other one looks a little weak let the barrier one hit me.. i chase that femine fish atmos her her heiro tick runs.. dragon beam her then spirit chaser her crit her badly ouch!b:shocked then here comes one of best fish in server she tough..
    i run to her, stun, just normal attack i'm critting her badly.. hit myself too but.. i'm okay :)
    i aeolian blade her, then atmos.. stun her again.. just normal attack the femine again and she falls.. I must admit it simple but it's effective..

I learn English from my European friends i don't like Americans ;))
    I don't know too much names here and forget easy soo..

Of course i use other weapon styles Poles yep, very good! I just combo many with swords would you like me to give you some examples?
    Chinese Perfect World have many combos not here on International
    And please don't try insult me i don't like International babies telling me i am fail false accusationsb:sad

Demon WR's fail. If you're a WR with more than 3hp you fail! and don't tell me demon is pro this pro that.. axe WR'/BM's yep stun lock this stun lock that i know!
    some people say Swords fail, but they change their tune when they come across me and Sun who is amazing his combos.. They give us admiration I hit a strong Archer who has more than 10k i ticked his charm with only my atmos.. I let you in on a little secret.. just simple yes everyone knows Sword Stance is good yes yes yes.. But our 100 skill is OP :)
    It can 1 shot anyone if you use it right and damage, health so on..

And what you say it's hard to read.. Tell you how a sage is better than a sword BM? Sage only term here.. I don't know what you're saying OF COURSE! USE POLES FROM AFAR WITH BLADE SKILLS! UHUH? :/
    Swords are pro at PvP aswell as poles.. Fists/Axes = very poor - Because axes are close combat and cast too long and easy to evade, if they can get you in a pro stun-lock, sure but still poles/sword can murder/crit a axe bm with afar skills and walloping.. any WR can stun and Sword is better than fist at attacking interval more damage and crit, If they snap out of Stun can aeolian them run back afar skills just stun again attack simple kill. :) Axes too close and personal = fail.

Fists not enough skills just attack/attack LOL sword better at that at least i can 1 hit any runner.

Don't come tell me how pro you are and how much i fail cause axes/fists are fail
    poles/swords = won

Your point is? Oracling International don't know how to play a Warrior Babyb:chuckle

PS: Don't ever use Jesus name in vain! Thank you:)
  • kalx
    edited April 2010
    Oh yes! I can cast Sword Stance if you want to just hit meb:chuckle Fail though just hitting with weak baby gloves hahaha.

Yes just cast it on you we can attack play? haha i got batter damage then your baby gloves also you got my amp on haha oh my god i killed you sorryb:chuckle
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just got triple-teamed today 2 magic tide and a tiger, I have 16.5k hp, I was 1v1 with the tiger just ticking his charm his a 104 tiger, the magic tides ticked my charm they hitting me.. running around.. only about time before those 3 kill me.. so i just wallop my 100skill on the barb hit him for 50.000 dead.. (lucky he has about 50.000hp) then i go after the lagoons.. fish.. one of them put a phys barrier around them i know what they trying to do :S i go after the other one looks a little weak let the barrier one hit me.. i chase that femine fish atmos her her heiro tick runs.. dragon beam her then spirit chaser her crit her badly ouch!b:shocked then here comes one of best fish in server she tough..
    i run to her, stun, just normal attack i'm critting her badly.. hit myself too but.. i'm okay :)
    i aeolian blade her, then atmos.. stun her again.. just normal attack the femine again and she falls.. I must admit it simple but it's effective..

Of course i use other weapon styles Poles yep, very good! I just combo many with swords would you like me to give you some examples?
    And please don't try insult me i don't like International babies telling me i am fail false accusationsb:sad

Demon WR's fail. If you're a WR with more than 3hp you fail! and don't tell me demon is pro this pro that.. axe WR'/BM's yep stun lock this stun lock that i know!
    some people say Swords fail, but they change their tune when they come across me and Sun who is amazing his combos.. They give us admiration I hit a strong Archer who has more than 10k i ticked his charm with only my atmos.. I let you in on a little secret.. just simple yes everyone knows Sword Stance is good yes yes yes.. But our 100 skill is OP :)

And what you say it's hard to read.. Tell you how a sage is better than a sword BM? Sage only term here.. I don't know what you're saying OF COURSE! USE POLES FROM AFAR WITH BLADE SKILLS! UHUH? :/
    Swords are pro at PvP aswell as poles.. Fists/Axes = very poor - Because axes are close combat and cast too long and easy to evade, if they can get you in a pro stun-lock, sure but still poles/sword can murder/crit a axe bm with afar skills and walloping.. any WR can stun and Sword is better than fist at attacking interval more damage and crit, If they snap out of Stun can aeolian them run back afar skills just stun again attack simple kill. :) Axes too close and personal = fail.

Fists not enough skills just attack/attack LOL sword better at that at least i can 1 hit any runner.

Don't come tell me how pro you are and how much i fail cause axes/fists are fail
    poles/swords = won

Your point is? Oracling International don't know how to play a Warrior Babyb:chuckle

I had a reply and deleted...just too much wrong in here.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalx
    edited April 2010
    I had a reply and deleted...just too much wrong in here.

Don't say there is too much wrong Chinese version has hundreds and hundreds of combos! not here you say we fail because we don't use your combos? grow up! Chinese use hundreds there is even people who go around killing people with bare hands in their combos okay?

Go to China learn some combos do you goodb:laugh

To Zero - Don't take game soo seriously have fun most important and learn new things:) just enjoy the game.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't say there is too much wrong Chinese version has hundreds and hundreds of combos! not here you say we fail because we don't use your combos? grow up! Chinese use hundreds there is even people who go around killing people with bare hands in their combos okay?

Go to China learn some combos do you goodb:laugh

To Zero - Don't take game soo seriously have fun most important and learn new things:) just enjoy the game.

Don't get butt hurt cause i deleted my reply.....i chose not to reply to your thinking.

If you have read any of my posts I support all weapons; being that I am an all weapon using BM. Yes I understand combo's and I"m sure they are totally different from China because we are playing a different game??!/sarcasm.

I think your the one taking the game to seriously. b:bye
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalx
    edited April 2010
    Don't get butt hurt cause i deleted my reply.....i chose not to reply to your thinking.

If you have read any of my posts I support all weapons; being that I am an all weapon using BM. Yes I understand combo's and I"m sure they are totally different from China because we are playing a different game??!/sarcasm.

I think your the one taking the game to seriously. b:bye

Good Man!b:victory

PS: I like youb:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2010

poles/swords = won

have fun with those fancy skill chains im off to beat a tiger to death with my bare hands
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • kalx
    edited April 2010

You know why epic Chinese WR I will tell you something about me.

I fail. I never played Perfect World before like you but PWI was releasing a new server Raging Tide so i thought to myself, Yes! I will go there and power-leveling myself be a noob and pretend to everyone how pro I am. I'm pathetic I had to oracle myself to 101 on a PvE server see how much i fail?b:cry

First day of opening of Raging Tide server i was in Resolve guild I QQ'd in World Chat why other BM's was beating my level?b:surrender When the guild and the opening of the server was two days old i jumped Resolve and went to Empire i didn't want to fail anymore.. It hurt alot failing. The first two weeks of Raging Tide server i jumped Empire and went to Infamy..
    I didn't want Infamy to see how fail i was, so i oracled myself to 100+ and read guides and act pro. I'm so sorry brilliant Chinese wield user, You're just too pro.

The bloody circus why did you have to talk down at me like that you hurt my feelingsb:cry

I apologise epic demonic blade wielder

Motoko rofl. Thanks for PM. This true? It's alright don't worry. Of course NO BM WILL STICK TO ONLY ONE WEAPON PATH I was just only having a laugh around the forums. I didn't expect you to take me soo seriously. I personally use three aswell as i think everyone does if not all four.

Anyway i'm off, busy life, and don't worry about it. b:victory
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Damn you are so butthurt it isn't even funny.

To go so far as to check my entire post history to find out what factions I've been in. (You got the 2nd one wrong, was never in Empire...lol).

Then create a fake quote using poor grammar and the word "bloody" (Sorry I'm American, we don't use that word, try harder)

The point is that you are very bad at your class. Having good gear just makes you seem less bad, but believe me, you're terrible.

Chinese servers didn't realize that Fists are by far the strongest single target DD path untill about the same time we did in PWI. Because Interval cape/tome/leggings were not available until somewhat recently.

Now if you can read chinese... go check their forums, and see how the developers are debating whether or not to nerf demon spark, or lower the atk speed cap, or make fists/claws BM only weapons. Because every single version has now caught on to how to use them properly when paired with -interval.

Sword skills are plain bad in PK, the only one that may have some limited situational use is Flash, which is a level 100 skill... that requires me to be near death to use properly... that has nothing to do with weapon damage, so I can just as easily switch to an NPC sword and use it.

Not like anything I tell you will matter, since you can barely read english; however I do feel very badly for you now, knowing that my post hurt you so deeply that you read my entire post history, in your rage.

BTW who the hell uses oracles to level? My god that would be so expensive. I ran a friend's lvl 30 barb through FC yesterday, myself, a 30 barb, and a 60 cleric. By the end, the Cleric was 65 the barb was 45 o.O Hyper FC ftw. Took 2 hours about 150 hp food and 4 tranq orbs QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalx
    edited April 2010
    Damn you are so butthurt it isn't even funny.

To go so far as to check my entire post history to find out what factions I've been in. (You got the 2nd one wrong, was never in Empire...lol).

Then create a fake quote using poor grammar and the word "bloody" (Sorry I'm American, we don't use that word, try harder)

The point is that you are very bad at your class. Having good gear just makes you seem less bad, but believe me, you're terrible.

Chinese servers didn't realize that Fists are by far the strongest single target DD path untill about the same time we did in PWI. Because Interval cape/tome/leggings were not available until somewhat recently.

Now if you can read chinese... go check their forums, and see how the developers are debating whether or not to nerf demon spark, or lower the atk speed cap, or make fists/claws BM only weapons. Because every single version has now caught on to how to use them properly when paired with -interval.

Sword skills are plain bad in PK, the only one that may have some limited situational use is Flash, which is a level 100 skill... that requires me to be near death to use properly... that has nothing to do with weapon damage, so I can just as easily switch to an NPC sword and use it.

Not like anything I tell you will matter, since you can barely read english; however I do feel very badly for you now, knowing that my post hurt you so deeply that you read my entire post history, in your rage.

BTW who the hell uses oracles to level? My god that would be so expensive. I ran a friend's lvl 30 barb through FC yesterday, myself, a 30 barb, and a 60 cleric. By the end, the Cleric was 65 the barb was 45 o.O Hyper FC ftw. Took 2 hours about 150 hp food and 4 tranq orbs QQ.

Wow Motoko, at first i thought you were stupid but now i know you are beyond stupidb:chuckle

I am not Chinese neither have i ever played on the Chinese server, just was playing around with youb:chuckle

Barely read English? LOL! I am English! you stupid women! or guy whatever even if you had an op i don't care whatever suits you.

My post was suppose to be funny make me look Chinese and you actually believed it! and you took it seriously and that is beyond stupid. If you looked at my posts i've been posting funny things all day ffs? sht you need to get out the house more and stop getting your knickers in a twistb:laugh

Calling me a bad player? lol
    Has it actually concerned you that maybe I played on RT and in Infamy? but nooo you stupid wouldn't believe that? nooooo

Asher, Olee.. ahhh you were in Insight I remember now. Just GTFOb:bye
  • Korg - Lost City
    Korg - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you're a WR with more than 3hp you fail!

uh-oh

b:chuckle