• Zenon - Raging Tide
    Zenon - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:shockeda WR with 3 hp what will we ever do

oh wait a min thats a 1 shot b:laugh
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    First fists, now swords. Try it out instead, I happen to play a lot better with this BM (pole, sword and fists with an occasional "fist build") than my alt one (axe and pole with an "axe build")

Mage bane: its 100% ACCURACY meaning, NEVER misses. Increased channeling time (PVE bosses are best used against), yes still getting hit, but your getting hit LESS. Imagine a boss channels for 3 seconds, with mage bane that boss will cast for 4.5 seconds. There are boss attacks that can't be canceled while they channel.

Spirit chaser: similar to pole, but you have another range attack, a good combo with poles too.

Atmos strike: apparently some people do not have the brain how to use this skill. Also in rebirth, you might not want to **** you or the tank over with knocking back all.

Myraid sword stance seems great to use like all says, this combined with mage bane will drastically lower DPS.

As for PKing, anyone can kill anyone, its not hard to PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Zephyl - Harshlands
    Zephyl - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    First fists, now swords. Try it out instead, I happen to play a lot better with this BM (pole, sword and fists with an occasional "fist build") than my alt one (axe and pole with an "axe build")

Mage bane: its 100% ACCURACY meaning, NEVER misses. Increased channeling time (PVE bosses are best used against), yes still getting hit, but your getting hit LESS. Imagine a boss channels for 3 seconds, with mage bane that boss will cast for 4.5 seconds. There are boss attacks that can't be canceled while they channel.

Spirit chaser: similar to pole, but you have another range attack, a good combo with poles too.

Atmos strike: apparently some people do not have the brain how to use this skill. Also in rebirth, you might not want to **** you or the tank over with knocking back all.

Myraid sword stance seems great to use like all says, this combined with mage bane will drastically lower DPS.

As for PKing, anyone can kill anyone, its not hard to PK.

Mage bane...No i could use my spark for something better i find it to be the least useful skill cause channeling time thing doesnt make that big of a diff and 100% accc doesnt make it better in my eyes in both pve and pvp...i say tiger maw is better lolb:chuckle

Spirit chaser ....sure i use it sometimes so cant say its not good for runners while farstrike is on cooldown or some wall hoppers..rarely use it if someones running from me as farstrike is a better option

Atmos strike...its ok use it for 1vs 1 a mob but rather use poles ocean edge> meteor rush
    >farstrike so not very useful even in Rebirth not very useful in pvp

MSS...Can be great in certain situations if used right...hits hard so can drop some people...sometimes

Andddd no not anyone can kill anyone when you actually learn about PVp by exp (probably never)give some insight other than that stay off the topic (Duels dont count no charms etc.takes more skill in pvp as people are actually fighting you which reguires some actual thought process..no offense intended) a Lvl 50 BM can hit a afk lvl 90 barb all day and still not kill him unless a bunch of buddies gank him for a hr so no not anyone can kill anyone(Weird example) But yeah...

Theres my essay