TW Sched. 4/16-4/18

1235»

Comments

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    guys does it really matter?

standing here flaming each other off isn't going to solve or fix anything, i fully understand this isn't my place to talk because i have nothing to do with any of this...

but look at yourselves, don't you think this is going too far? please just stop it ^^;;
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    guys does it really matter?

standing here flaming each other off isn't going to solve or fix anything, i fully understand this isn't my place to talk because i have nothing to do with any of this...

but look at yourselves, don't you think this is going too far? please just stop it ^^;;

When someone is right, they are right ^^
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When someone is right, they are right ^^

there is no right or wrong, only trying to prove who has the biggest pair of trousers on

and its getting too out of hand =\
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I previously kept an alt in Belial when I was not Tao Leader, during that Time Belial held land for a total of 2 weeks of which I attended the war that took the land and the war that successfully defended the land, neither of which would have cost half of the guild's income for those two weeks, was any of the money shared?

Actually about this part, Belial had likely used more money to just the attacking bid costs before those wars, (and obviously way more after). Maybe the idea of giving all 10k reward or so may have been good, but unless theres real possibility of the money not being put to guild bank, I'm not sure why that 10 mil can't have just went to bid costs?
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You must be new to HT.... RoadKill disbanded... Belial has been around, being a pain in the butt for longer than Tao has been around. Most likely, Enrage will outbid everyone and take Belial of the map next week. And do you know what will happen the following week? Belial will be bidding on TW again.

No, we are not talking it up. Not that long ago, you could had rolled Belial in 4-5 minutes, this time you tried it and you failed at it. Simple fact.
    Could you had won if you had 2-3 more minutes? I am sure you could had, but the fact is you only had 6 minutes to do the job, and you were not able to do it.

You should had left fliick's post be the "Tao explanation to what happened", since he just stated his side of what happened and made no lame **** comments or excuses. You should learn from him.

Not new. Not my first time in a land holding faction. Not an oracle noob. Been around. Actually got our land from RoC's disband after putting it together after the previous leader fake bid with Evolution.

I'm not going to go into the finer points of what you are suggesting above, but TW is not cut and dry.

*I have fresh cut french fries, they are amazing, and I'm not sharing* b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If Tao's information is true, it sounds like they wanted to lose that land, but in a discrete way.

And if that's the case, they've successfully managed that =P
    If not... then maybe I'm just full of theories, but cata squads arriving to the enrage TW 1-2 min late wouldn't have made a difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Aribel - Heavens Tear
    Aribel - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    TBH im pretty sure Tao intentionally gave up that land to Belial.
    lolwut? Good joke. TBH, I'm pretty sure for TW- you don't bring that many squads, with that many "heavy hitters" and expect not to win. IJS.

Tao Voted to **** with you for a few minutes then whole heartedly defend Enrage. Not sure what happened in transition but wtfe doesn't matter.

Quote:
    comments like how great Belial is now that they r back on the map (if Enrage wants only for 1 week) are useless. As Knownase said this smart **** talk from Belial was the last thing HT needed, but well its funny and im pretty sure any of the 3 top TW factions on the map can shut up their big mouths next week IF they want to (true rad and tao cant attack them but it is obvious they would win Belial just in case).

At what point have we given any "smart **** talk"? We're in here, pointing out what happened in the fight- we're not rubbing anyone's nose in anything. No one came here to gloat; we came here to straighten out Tao's lame-**** excuses.

Said "Lame **** Excuses" are unfortunately truth. There may be exaggerations on both sides but anyone in the server that is NOT in Tao or Belial could tell you and anyone else on this server that payed attention to Territory Wars that there's no possible way you didn't get that land handed to you, stop and seriously think about it.

Quote:
    Why Tao did it? Obviously to get rid of Belial+Enrage+other gank. What i dont understand is why they even bothered to go into Belial.

Tao probably went into belial for shyts and giggles to make them think it was a normal war. That much is obvious even to me come on people think about it. if Tao wanted to roll Belial they would in 6mins or less just like they did the week before.

This again assumes Tao willingly gave up the land, which they didn't.FALSE. That fact aside, giving it up would've been the smart move a week ago when we attacked them at Harshlands, but Tao's obvious distaste for Belial blinded them in that particular week.

The vote was to roll you in hopes you'd get smart and stay attacking radiance obviously you're not that smart

and for the same reason- a strong dislike for Belial- they mustered a team for this fight. Maybe it was the intent to go eat at our charms like they didn't get to do last week, maybe it was to win quickly, then go reinforce the Enrage fight; either way, the plan obviously failed, and we came out on top.
    The "charm eating week" You were WARNED that you were going to be farm killed. most of your members KNOW its suicide to attack Tao and you have no REAL chance of winning. the reason you're on the map now, you're too stupid to realize you're being played. What pre-tell are you on top of aside from a cloud filled with dreams and an over inflated ego god i wish i had a pin strong enough to burst your bubble.
    Quote:
    All this smart talk couldve been avoided if they just didnt show to Belial and let them know without any doubts that THEY HAVE THAT LAND COZ TAO WANTED THAT.

Smart talk? Examples, please.

examples are in your own post with delusions of actually being a real threat and a TW faction. Yet omg you don't deny that tao wanted you to take the land... or did you just forget to deny this to yourself... inconsistency here man c'mon if you're going to deny something at least deny it all the way.

Quote:
    Lypi knew from the begining he will lose to Enrage, so if he really wanted to defend that land Belial was attacking he wouldve just no show Enrage...

This statement is true-ish, Trapping Belial within Enrage with only enrage surrounding them was a tactical move and a smart one at that. IF tao can get used to all their new members and come together as a full force and come up with tactics to work as a team they can and are a force that equals that of enrage. IF they can get over their in faction differences and band together than can, and have shown that they can win.
    Brain > Brawn

Yes, but they didn't. They didn't no-show.
    true i guess.
    And now, they come in here, full of excuses. Bravo. You can type big words, and quote times, and say we had their crystal down to 2m and blah blah blah... let me throw you a number: 9 minutes. That's how much time had passed when "VICTORY!" flashed across my screen.....
    awh someone's getting testy

which begs the question- If Tao had planned to pull out for the Enrage fight(6 minutes after the start of the Belial fight), why were they still there????
    one squad remained after 5 minutes pls correct your time. Its my understanding that Tao has more pride than to full out no show even a pathetic excuse for a TW faction like Belial.

Quote:
    So stop the "oh how great we are now"...

Again, examples, please, or GTFO.

World Chat After war, EVERY TIME. one of the following people do not say simply "Good fight" or " thanks for the war" Shazmataz - Officer - Belial, RedMenace - Officer - Belial, smokesalot - Officer - Belial the list continues but i dont feel like going through the process of continuing to name names and point fingers. oh and that harsh response you guys get after world chat is because people are sick of listening to your BS in world chat win or lose in a war. IF you're going to be a poor winner/loser you're going to get a harsh response.
    LOL good you think 5 squads were our full force. b:laughb:laugh Ill leave it at that.

5 x 6 = 30

30+10 because you exaggerate = 40

30-40 people to take down Rawthorne jimbo blazing scrub jazzi and... "not even sure where the hell crimson ran off to..."

vs

Enrage (Tao's admitted ONLY opposition on the server)

comparability unrealistic

Thought process that you "earned" or "gained land legitimately" = pure insanity

TE+Caeser join forces = more of a threat than the whole "force" of Belial

Belial's own leader admission that it takes 3/8ths to 1/2 of your total fighting force to take out >1< cat squad: Fail

Knowing how you build your squads 5 squads "full force" considering you stack your "nuke"/"Wiz" squads with ALL your heavy hitters and try to shuffle people into almost kind of working squads in the others... yes 5 squads really is your full force.
    I hope to god you've learned from your mistakes in the past but knowing you ... yea nope didn't. Anyone who has ever TW'd with you or against you knows how your squads are built as they never ever change, maybe you should think about that.

heres the reality
    You were HANDED that land to force you to attack Enrage because honestly Tao is probably sick of your trash talk and pathetic thoughts of personal grandeur. Most of the people in belial have no sense of family nor do they have any humility; and to not realize that as far as most other TW factions are concerned belial is a JOKE and nothing more than an annoyance, HILARIOUS. It is true that there are a few good people and loyal twers that, god bless them, refuse to give up on belial but eventually they'll get sick of the general mood and obscene notion that belial is a TW guild and move on to a real faction and start getting something accomplished.

in the end the whole thought that Belial "Acomplished" gaining a land in TW legitimatly makes me b:laugh Take a look around Belial, the only people that honestly believe that you won and Tao didn't hand that land to you is YOU b:chuckle maybe once you think about it clearly instead of taking the childish NUHHUH!! we totally took it!! its was all our hard work Q.Q!!!!!!! you will realize that hmm maybe you should listen and eat some humble pie.

Originally Posted by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    Bottom Line: You would NOT have shown to a war you planned to forfeit.

QFT

Maybe Enrage has no respect for other factions but to whole heartedly no show to a war is just rude IMO. You may not agree with this but it seems that Tao has more sense than Enrage to begin with (yea go ahead and flame me for my opinions which i have a right to) and just because you have some burning desire to smash tao like MOST enrage members do (not all keep this in mind) its so obvious that you still have a childlike mentality and seriously grow up.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *scratches head*
    I'm not even gonna begin pointing out the things you said/did wrong in that post.

Only things I'm going say is
    "No showing a faction is just rude" Then you are saying your faction is rude, because every TW faction has no-showed someone at one point or another.

Why don't you post on your main for such a crying rant like that? Just by reading some of the things you said in that post, you seemed like you were going to rip your hair off cuz your were so pissed off lmao. Come on, I wanna know who that is :P

Such a long rant..your complaining about people being so hurt about stuff, but you yourself are showing it on another level by posting all that stuff.

Btw, your stating that MOST!? of Enrage smash talks Tao? You've gotta be kidding me bud, there's probably no more then a few Enrage that **** talks people anymore. Tao however seems to have a lot of them right now, you can't deny it because I've spoken to a Tao officer about it, so don't even try.

RAWR I'm a fox!

(seperate from The_Wall's copyrighted slogan)
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Mystic, You just... shush.
    And I don't trash talk Enrage as a whole, just certain people. Without Enrage, what would Tao be and vice versa?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Aribel - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    b:surrender this is my highest level thanks, but I do know a lot of ppl from Tao and know of a lot of people in Enrage. I've also had the displeasure of reading world chat after wars and have seen far more smack talk out of enrage vs tao and belial vs tao. but as far as Q.Q who's ur main if you can check the levels from my account you'll see that >.> i have a few characters but none are very high level. but i will admit i do have very strong opinions and without even being in the wars i can see that holy **** there's a lot of q.q involved b:irritated
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Belial is nothing like RK because RK hide in their little corner for how long without bidding im pretty sure Belial will bid every week no matter what.

Also 1 min or 2 mins would make almost no difference if it was just the cat squads missing in the Enrage fight i think i agree with ME *throws up in mouth* but Tao lost on purpose

Also if this isnt a big deal for Tao why do high ranking Tao officers continue to post on here. To do it once is fine but to continue and continue just means u r very defensive and most likely means what is being said about u is true b:laugh
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    World Chat After war, EVERY TIME. one of the following people do not say simply "Good fight" or " thanks for the war" Shazmataz - Officer - Belial, RedMenace - Officer - Belial, smokesalot - Officer - Belial the list continues but i dont feel like going through the process of continuing to name names and point fingers. oh and that harsh response you guys get after world chat is because people are sick of listening to your BS in world chat win or lose in a war. IF you're going to be a poor winner/loser you're going to get a harsh response.

Now's the time to Put up or Shut Up, Chuckles. Produce a screenshot of RedMenace talking **** in WC after a TW to *anyone* but Feap.

She's a "special" case.

I'd pop a "Good Fight, Tao" into WC if WC weren't being spammed by Tao screaming explatives into the night. You play nice, you get treated like an adult.

Screaming and throwing **** thru the bars of your cage doesn't elicit a response from me.

RedMenace

\grats on landing Feap, BTW
    \\many happy returns
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I wonder is this thread will continue until next week's TW o.o HT seems to be good at doing that

By the looks of it, it may even make it past next TW weekend. You just got to love HT :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Here's what I gathered is what happened. Tao saw a chance to possibly defend against Belial and go try to defend against Enrage (Main faction Tao wants to fight). Tao's 6 minute window relied on them getting to Belial's crystal ASAP. Things probably didn't pan out how Tao wanted the first 2-3 minutes so they decided to forfeit the land in hopes to be able to defend against Enrage. Had Tao been able to grasp down and win the Belial fight in 5 minutes then this thread wouldn't have turned into a Tao vs Belial warzone. Other scenario would have been for them to forfeit against Enrage to defend against the other two (smarter choice). Tao did what they did and after seeing how things were going they made a decision that they thought was best. It's true that if Enrage wasn't part of the gank this weekend then Belial wouldn't have gained the land. Belial, You aren't stronger/better than Tao until you can defeat them 1vs1. You just happened to be in the right timeslot.

Another thing is yes Tao doesn't have to worry about Belial now. However, Will the land given to Belial spawn a server wide attack on Tao in hopes of other guilds getting on the map. This is something that has to be considered as everyone will be hungry for a chance on the TW map out of the guilds still doing TW. Who knows if this will happen but there's a chance as quite a few people will view Tao like a wounded dog right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    /inb4miatemaro

I almost died laughing. Real tears.

Found the soundtrack to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

Excellent pick! Had to watch it twice!

b:chuckle

Time for a little thought. I posted http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=699622 5 hours before Tao opted to sac the Belial land. Now why might I post that pre-emptively if there wasn't a good chance the land Belial was attacking was going to be turned over. Now onto the why I posted that information. I previously kept an alt in Belial when I was not Tao Leader, during that Time Belial held land for a total of 2 weeks of which I attended the war that took the land and the war that successfully defended the land, neither of which would have cost half of the guild's income for those two weeks, was any of the money shared? no, would a 10k share have been sufficient recognition that "hey, we're a landholding guild and our members that invested in our victory should have at least some reward."? yes. Never was a coin of the income given to any of the members let alone those that fought. So, I offered a heads up to the members of Belial in http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=699622 now.

I can honestly say, I have no issues with any members of Belial apart from Mia who upon any attempts to talk to about anything whatsoever I get met with nothing short of some form of "**** you." Hell, Hong had far more respect than that for anybody that approached him. Had Mia or Rule taken the time I offered them during my several month stay there to receive help with their rostering or strategy, Belial would have been on the map long before now. At one point, Belial's guild strength was noticibly higher than Radiance, and they could have capitalized on that and perhaps the map would be more multicolored now. Before they try to come back with some bull about me never offering help, I was there for 2 months after every war for at least 2 hours, and making myself fully free to talk to for them, reminding at least either Mia or Rule several times during that period of time that I was waiting before simply going inactive.

Think on this Belial, when one of the core officers of what was at the time the strongest guild on the map offers your war leaders help, why would they not use the opportunity? Mia is the only guild leader on this server who I have zero respect for his interactions with others, his members cause issues, his response "not my problem," how's that leadership? Marin, leader of a guild with very few rules/guidelines will make an effort to solve problems caused by Enrage members on many occasions, while Belial's leader's response is taunting and disrespectful.

As far as Belial's claims that the land was not given to them:
    Yes, Tao sent a good portion of the Enrage defense force to Belial to see if we could take out their crystal in 5 1/2 minutes to allow 30 seconds to swap into Enrage.
    Yes, a full infantry force withdrawal was called at 5 minutes.
    Yes, we left no defense on our crystal.
    No, Belial did not have Tao's crystal lower than theirs at the withdraw point. Tao's crystal was at 6.5m, Belial's was at 3m. By the time the Catapult squads had been killed off (with zero defense) Belial's crystal was at 2.1mil Tao's was at 5.4.
    If the withdrawal had been held for 1 minute, Belial would have lost that war.

Now please, shut up with the damn debate and the "No you're wrong" bull, Everybody on both sides is making themselves look silly.

Lypi, kindly leave my name out of your posting. I refrain from saying nasty things about you. We've had offers of help from just about every faction we've ever TW'd against. Including people in faction during those TW's or even listening in on the command room. Simple fact is we're a bit too carebear. We keep people together that like each other even when they aren't leveling fast enough, aren't getting thier gear fast enough, aren't signing up for TW etc. We try to bring people into Belial that add more than just numbers or are just Uber. We try to get rid of people that are just legitimate *******s.

The forum is a bad place to judge any faction as shown clearly by this thread. With few exceptions people just show thier **** here.

If Belial looses the land to Enrage, or to some other guild, I am sure you will see Belial bid again the following week. like Belial has been doing for a very long time.

There are 2 things you can be sure about HT TWs.
    1. Every single guild will complain and make excuses when they loose land to a gank.
    2. Belial will bid on TW pretty much every week.

>.<!! But I wanna just defend this weekend! I'm still on the road!!!! QQQQ
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There should be a faction called DramaQueens with all the QQ'ers above, should make a pretty good TW force b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rule you know u love this video more.

http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Belial, You aren't stronger/better than Tao until you can defeat them 1vs1. You just happened to be in the right timeslot.

Again, I'd like to see where someone from Belial has said otherwise. Belial is growing, and continues to grow. That's not the issue, though.

The issue seems to be how losing a land, or strategically "give up" a land, always seems to be the fault of "Belial being too uppity".

Personally, I would have preferred a stand up fight. Having to drop to defend another territory is something you have to do when you own a big chunk of the map.

Seems to be a *lot* of people in this thread wailing and gnashing about what happens on every map, to every faction.

Man Up, Nancy.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Aribel - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Now's the time to Put up or Shut Up, Chuckles. Produce a screenshot of RedMenace talking **** in WC after a TW to *anyone* but Feap.

She's a "special" case.

I'd pop a "Good Fight, Tao" into WC if WC weren't being spammed by Tao screaming explatives into the night. You play nice, you get treated like an adult.

Screaming and throwing **** thru the bars of your cage doesn't elicit a response from me.

RedMenace

\grats on landing Feap, BTW
    \\many happy returns

O.o you must love to hate this Feap person, but really who is (s)he and why hate on him/her?
    I've seen her in world chat a few times but (s)he seems to just tease people a little bit (or a lot) until someone turns it ugly. ::Shrugs:: (s)he seems to take a lot of **** from a lot of people all the time yet doesn't spend much time blasting people on world chat, much less than say Brandonson or urbby (did i spell those right?) but in any case i don't generally take the time to screenshot someone's chat simply because I don't care enough to do so. A game is a game is a game is a game.
    Game - noun - an amusement or pastime. lets try to keep it that way eh?
  • Feap - Heavens Tear
    Feap - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    .____. wow people... i read these forums but never post yet somehow i still come up. How?
    Redmenace why do you care so much what I do? cant you grow up and get over yourself?
    to your whole guild... Kinda like to point out YOU started talking about me first forums show it there's no going back now so, would u Belial people please just LEAVE ME ALONE. i meen dayum really? GO AWAY. Keep my name out of your mouth I want nothing to do with you or your damn faction. True i still have some friends in Belial but most of them have left or proven themselves to be special-ed and are no longer my friends. but seriously GEE TEE EFF OHH and leave me the hell out of your childish arguments. and oh look hurray the GMS can see that I've told you to leave me alone, any whisper world chat or forum post from here on out will be referenced and sent to the gm's. I'm sick of you, i'm sick of your attitude, and obviously want you to LEAVE ME ALONE.

incase you didn't get it the first two times, BELIAL LEAVE ME ALONE.

oh yea wtf is "Grats feap on landing" if ur going to reference somethin at least make it make sense.
    edited April 2010
    What, I can't congratulate Tao on a splendid choice?

Touchy, aren't we?

RedMenace

P.S. "congrats on landing X" = means "congratulations on getting x to join your organization"
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol...which quote started all this hectic drama? ~_~
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    but in any case i don't generally take the time to screenshot someone's chat simply because I don't care enough to do so. A game is a game is a game is a game.
    Game - noun - an amusement or pastime. lets try to keep it that way eh?

There are people who have their heads so far up their asses, like ive said many times, to realize this. who rlly gives a flying **** who does what?....As long as your having fun....

You can rlly tell who the mature people are in this game,....point fingers here and there *Rolls eyes*, we did this in what 2nd grade?

Anyway, mod/gm..anyway to close the flame fest?.....
  • KaoXiu_ - Heavens Tear
    KaoXiu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    mchypz wrote: »
    lol...which quote started all this hectic drama? ~_~

lol hectic drama? this is nothing compared to the drama back in the olden days it was enough to cause broken hearts and make grown men cry b:laugh, frankly i find the most of the drama lately all over the same thing b:lipcurl
  • Feap - Heavens Tear
    Feap - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What, I can't congratulate Tao on a splendid choice?

Touchy, aren't we?

RedMenace

P.S. "congrats on landing X" = means "congratulations on getting x to join your organization"

Not touchy, just want to be left alone. I've had enough people call me two faced and claim i did horrible things to belial, which is completely untrue. At WORST I've razzed belial a little in world chat which isn't uncommon I razz a lot of people in world chat just most can handle it and not blow it out of proportion. Obviously belial cant handle it as a very general "they" cant handle it. All and all if you really think about it i've done more over time to HELP belial then to hurt it (it being the faction). so if you wish to continue harassing me fine go ahead just remember i'm tired of you, i'm tired of your faction, and i'm tired of your attitude and will no longer fight you as you seem to enjoy it too much. any and all harassment will be handed over to the gms until you prove that you've grown up and can be civil.
    Aribel - Heavens Tear, if you read Red Menace's post I am a female and he does clearly state that by refering to me as "She". . . and uhm... thanx i think?

<3 to those of u that don't suck b:thanks and stay coolies
    edited April 2010
    Not touchy, just want to be left alone. I've had enough people call me two faced and claim i did horrible things to belial, which is completely untrue. At WORST I've razzed belial a little in world chat which isn't uncommon I razz a lot of people in world chat just most can handle it and not blow it out of proportion. Obviously belial cant handle it as a very general "they" cant handle it. All and all if you really think about it i've done more over time to HELP belial then to hurt it (it being the faction). so if you wish to continue harassing me fine go ahead just remember i'm tired of you, i'm tired of your faction, and i'm tired of your attitude and will no longer fight you as you seem to enjoy it too much. any and all harassment will be handed over to the gms until you prove that you've grown up and can be civil.
    Aribel - Heavens Tear, if you read Red Menace's post I am a female and he does clearly state that by refering to me as "She". . . and uhm... thanx i think?

<3 to those of u that don't suck b:thanks and stay coolies

I wasn't involved in whatever problems you had with Belial. My dealings with you when you were in Belial were pleasant most of the time.

I haven't harassed you here. I threw one snarky WC your way in response to one of yours. I don't WC very often.

I was told by several that you blame me for several things that I haven't had any involvement in, and you sent an archer after me in the Cube in the Bored room.

This is the sum total of my interactions with you. If you think GMs/mods are going to ban me for finding you difficult, then consider this evidence.

RedMenace
    Robert A. Heinlein