TW Sched. 4/16-4/18

Options

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So stop the "oh how great we are now" and enjoy that land for how long Enrage wants u to enjoy it. Maybe a week, maybe more. Will see next week.b:bye

You guys should just let Belial have the land, TE or Caesar might make the map again from this. b:shutup

Anyways, its seems true for now. Welcome to Rad's issue of being contained by Enrage, talk about field control advantage. <___________<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear
    XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wasnt online for the war but was there the usual Smack talk Bs in WC after ? Ive seen a few Belial members be pretty vocal in the past so doudt this time was any differant.

But sadly its always going to happen. You get the few people who are humble in defeat and the others who are idiots in victory.

Actually Belial didnt say anything at all in world chat after the fight and if you scroll back neither did Belial start in here so your comment doesnt really apply unless it applies to them? hmmm.

Also, I'm not sure where anyone from Belial has gloated here. There have been some simple statements of fact:
    A) When they left their crystal was at 90% and ours was at 67%

IMO they underestimated Belial. If they intended for Belial to have the land they wouldnt have been at the fight at all. Can Tao beat Belial in a full force head to head battle? They've been able to in the past so i would assume yes. What you've seen here isnt Belial members gloating so maybe you should review this thread and take another look. Is it gloating to say what percentage each crystal was at when they left? I fail to see how it is. But i am left to wonder why a faction just cant admit that they didnt send enough to a fight...couldnt...didnt want to...whatever...and as a result they lost a land. When you no show a fight as we've seen many factions do in the past, thats letting the other faction win. But showing up and then crying victory when you've lost yet another land just simply isnt. I'm left with the image of someone **** up and saying "uh, I meant to do that".
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We would have blown the war out, had we stayed. We were under 2M on their crystal. b:chuckle Some people just want to be smug and pretend things went differently, it's okay, you can claim whatever you like with your big red spot. Good color, btw, enjoy it. b:bye Too bad you're leader won't let you see the coin for your second place ribbon prize.

LMAO, now I keep the coins for lands? Keep comming up with more stuff dont you. Just to funny.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TBH im pretty sure Tao intentionally gave up that land to Belial.

lolwut? Good joke. TBH, I'm pretty sure for TW- you don't bring that many squads, with that many "heavy hitters" and expect not to win. IJS.
    comments like how great Belial is now that they r back on the map (if Enragewants only for 1 week) are useless. As Knownase said this smart **** talk from Belial was the last thing HT needed, but well its funny and im pretty sure any of the 3 top TW factions on the map can shut up their big mouths next week IF they want to (true rad and tao cant attack them but it is obvious they would win Belial just in case).

At what point have we given any "smart **** talk"? We're in here, pointing out what happened in the fight- we're not rubbing anyone's nose in anything. No one came here to gloat; we came here to straighten out Tao's lame-**** excuses.
    Why Tao did it? Obviously to get rid of Belial+Enrage+other gank. What i dont understand is why they even bothered to go into Belial.
    This again assumes Tao willingly gave up the land, which they didn't. That fact aside, giving it up would've been the smart move a week ago when we attacked them at Harshlands, but Tao's obvious distaste for Belial blinded them in that particular week; and for the same reason- a strong dislike for Belial- they mustered a team for this fight. Maybe it was the intent to go eat at our charms like they didn't get to do last week, maybe it was to win quickly, then go reinforce the Enrage fight; either way, the plan obviously failed, and we came out on top.
    All this smart talk couldve been avoided if they just didnt show to Belial and let them know without any doubts that THEY HAVE THAT LAND COZ TAO WANTED THAT.
    Smart talk? Examples, please.
    Lypi knew from the begining he will lose to Enrage, so if he really wanted to defend that land Belial was attacking he wouldve just no show Enrage...
    Yes, but they didn't. They didn't no-show. And now, they come in here, full of excuses. Bravo. You can type big words, and quote times, and say we had their crystal down to 2m and blah blah blah... let me throw you a number: 9 minutes. That's how much time had passed when "VICTORY!" flashed across my screen..... Which begs the question- If Tao had planned to pull out for the Enrage fight(6 minutes after the start of the Belial fight), why were they still there????
    So stop the "oh how great we are now"...

Again, examples, please, or GTFO.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lolwut? Good joke. TBH, I'm pretty sure for TW- you don't bring that many squads, with that many "heavy hitters" and expect not to win. IJS.

Yes, but they didn't. They didn't no-show. And now, they come in here, full of excuses. Bravo. You can type big words, and quote times, and say we had their crystal down to 2m and blah blah blah... let me throw you a number: 9 minutes. That's how much time had passed when "VICTORY!" flashed across my screen..... Which begs the question- If Tao had planned to pull out for the Enrage fight(6 minutes after the start of the Belial fight), why were they still there????

Again, examples, please, or GTFO.

Arent ganks lovely like that?
    b:sweat

Also, it took Tao to give Belial the balls to bid on Enrage now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Also, it took Tao to give Belial the balls to bid on Enrage now. Hope you like losing for the next......all TWs.

<___________<

I apologize if I sound rude, but isn't Tao one of the top TWO factions in the server?

So you are stating that while it takes balls for Belial to TW Enrage, it was a lame move for them to TW Tao because Tao is only a TOP TWO Guild?

If Belial looses the land to Enrage, or to some other guild, I am sure you will see Belial bid again the following week. like Belial has been doing for a very long time.

There are 2 things you can be sure about HT TWs.
    1. Every single guild will complain and make excuses when they loose land to a gank.
    2. Belial will bid on TW pretty much every week.

Regarding ganks. I am sure Tao has never been in a ganked against anyone.
    Lets see for 2010:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=651472
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=642262
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=633412
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=611582
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=603102
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=595832
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited April 2010
    Options

Case in point, anyone?
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So you are stating that while it takes balls for Belial to TW Enrage, it was a lame move for them to TW Tao because Tao is only a TOP TWO Guild?

Its not lame no, Tao is the weaker of the two by a long margin atm so it made sense to bid on them not Enrage.

Are Tao still the 2nd best though ?

Granted they have more lands than Rad but are they stronger ? Be a tough call atm IMO
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I apologize if I sound rude, but isn't Tao one of the top TWO factions in the server?

If Belial looses the land to Enrage, or to some other guild, I am sure you will see Belial bid again the following week. like Belial has been doing for a very long time.

There are 2 things you can be sure about HT TWs.
    1. Every single guild will complain and make excuses when they loose land to a gank.
    2. Belial will bid on TW the following week.

Regarding ganks. I am sure Tao has never been in a ganked against anyone.
    Lets see for 2010:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=651472
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=642262
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=633412
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=611582
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=603102
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=595832

Belial is just known for being a nasty faction to gank with.

Caesar, Rad and Tao have lost land to it, with Caesar and Rad only regaining it back.

The usual excuse is lack of numbers.

Belial just has numbers, thats all. Rad and Caesar didn't have the numbers for such a gank.

Think of Belial has a......enhancement for a gank. Chances are, a faction will lose land.

Sooooooo when is that new TW faction forming again? b:surrender
    Its not lame no, Tao is the weaker of the two by a long margin atm so it made sense to bid on them not Enrage.

Are Tao still the 2nd best though ?

Granted they have more lands than Rad but are they stronger ? Be a tough call atm IMO

Hmmm honestly, dont know much about Rad. They lose very fast to Enrage 1v1. I think Tao can last longer still.

I didnt see the TW of Rad v Enrage this past weekend.....what was the time? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear
    XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm confused. I thought Tao said they left the fight while supposedly winning it thus giving Belial the land....and now they lost because it was a gank? Which is it?? I'm trying to stay current on the latest excuse but they're flying so fast its becoming difficult.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Caesar, Rad and Tao have lost land to it, with Caesar and Rad only regaining it back.

Belial just has numbers, thats all. Rad and Caesar didn't have the numbers for such a gank.

Think of Belial has a......enhancement for a gank. Chances are, a faction will lose land.

You seem pretty broken up about all this.

Did you put money on Tao? I'm not sure I would. Tao always seems to whip *something* out and step on it, when pressured.

Seems like you can sneak up on 'em and say "BOO" and they drop a land.

<shrugs>

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited April 2010
    Options

What you are saying than, it that, although Belial is not strong enough for a 1 v 1, they are better than the second tier teams from the large TW guilds?

That is actualy a nice complement.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What you are saying than, it that, although Belial is not strong enough for a 1 v 1, they are better than the second tier teams from the large TW guilds?

That is actualy a nice complement.

Yes, I gave a complement I suppose, I feel.....strange now. <_______<

But anyways, maybe Belial is, maybe not. People question your faction's leadership..........sooooo idk?!?!
    I'm confused. I thought Tao said they left the fight while supposedly winning it thus giving Belial the land....and now they lost because it was a gank? Which is it?? I'm trying to stay current on the latest excuse but they're flying so fast its becoming difficult.

If the gank wasnt there, none of this would have happened, so yes, Tao ultimately lost because of a gank.
    Did you put money on Tao? I'm not sure I would. Tao always seems to whip *something* out and step on it, when pressured.

No, I didnt have money on Tao.

I knew Tao was in a pickle, but as what most TW factions do, they no-show the land owning faction so that they wont be the "ones who brought a new power" onto the map.

I figured Tao would no show Enrage, but guess not.

Now Belial is ganking me on the forums. >:/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Does it really matter whos better right now?
    Seriously quit the ******** and just play the game...
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes, I gave a complement I suppose, I feel.....strange now. <_______<

But anyways, maybe Belial is, maybe not. People question your faction's leadership..........sooooo idk?!?!
    /

People questioning guild's leaderships is like a sport.
    Remember all the drama about RoC?
    How about Rad a year ago?
    Even Enrage had a little drama about leadership
    And Tao had some as well.

Than we have the guilds that fell apart after a string of defeats, which is a leadership problem. Caesar, Triad, Evo, and others

Most of those dramas and posting were coming from within the guild, with people posting against their own leaders.

Bottom line is, from all the guilds that do TW on a regular basis, the only ones that have never stopped or fell apart over the last year/year and half are Enrage, Rad and Belial. (Tao was not around yet when Belial was already a pain in the **** on ganks)

That means, no matter what people think, Mia has been able to keep Belial together for quite a long time and Belial is still a pain in the rear if you get the luck of having Belial in a gank.

Good, bad or whatever. It will always come down to people's personal opinions.

People that do not like the leadership leave, the ones that like stay. As you pointed out, Belial main strenth is that it can field the numbers, that means more people stay than leave. If that makes for good leadership or not, it is up for each player to figure it out.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didnt see the TW of Rad v Enrage this past weekend.....what was the time? lol

Enrage vs. Tao
    Enrage vs. Rad
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options

You got to be kidding... exactly the same time.. down to the seconds??????? What are the odds of that?

2:41:11 time left on both fights.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nope, exact same time

Aww you see my Snuggles against Rad b:cute
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Does it really matter whos better right now?
    Seriously quit the ******** and just play the game...

AMEN!, seriously though there are some people who need to get their heads outta their asses and realize this lmao....its a bloody game...
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wonder is this thread will continue until next week's TW o.o HT seems to be good at doing that
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wonder is this thread will continue until next week's TW o.o HT seems to be good at doing that

Very likely. Also, don't be surprized if you see another from a previous week to be pulled up again.

This is why HT is the best server, so much stuff going on :)
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I gotta say, "Seeking a squad">>>>"Looking for more squad members"
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OK let me just post Tao's battle plan.

Belial was at 20:00, Enrage was at 20:06.

That gives us 6 minute window (duh)

Our plan was full rush down B on Belial, "hope" to take the crystal out in or around 5 minutes, leave the instance, and full defend Enrage. If we took out the crystal in 5 minutes, great, we had been successful; if not, then oh well: We were going to full 80 Enrage.

This is what happened:

We went full rush down B, admittedly people dilly-dallied along, we got into their base, got a firm hold on the Belial crystal, and started taking it down.

I heard reports that Belial had pushed down A (correct me if I'm wrong) and after we took Belial's HQ down by about 4mil they had attacked ours.

Now, the 5 minute mark approached, Belial's HQ had 4mil left on it. All squads except Catapult squads were then told to leave instance, hoping that the barbs could take down the last 4mil.

Literally 30 seconds before Enrage war started our barbs were called out (2mil left on Belial's HQ crystal), and we then prepared ourselves to fight Enrage.

Now, anyone who wants to disagree with that can do so, but I know what happened on our TW battlefield, so meh.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^What he said, and we are actually in Tao's command post where you are all standing on the sidelines pretending you know what happened. And of course Belial is going to talk it up.

Long story short, Belial, you are now trapped in the corner, welcome to RoadKill. You all remember them don't you? The faction who did nothing but stagnate in the corner?

We shall see what happens over the next few weeks. Thats why this is HT, the drama is so thick you need rainboots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle

Time for a little thought. I posted http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=699622 5 hours before Tao opted to sac the Belial land. Now why might I post that pre-emptively if there wasn't a good chance the land Belial was attacking was going to be turned over. Now onto the why I posted that information. I previously kept an alt in Belial when I was not Tao Leader, during that Time Belial held land for a total of 2 weeks of which I attended the war that took the land and the war that successfully defended the land, neither of which would have cost half of the guild's income for those two weeks, was any of the money shared? no, would a 10k share have been sufficient recognition that "hey, we're a landholding guild and our members that invested in our victory should have at least some reward."? yes. Never was a coin of the income given to any of the members let alone those that fought. So, I offered a heads up to the members of Belial in http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=699622 now.

I can honestly say, I have no issues with any members of Belial apart from Mia who upon any attempts to talk to about anything whatsoever I get met with nothing short of some form of "**** you." Hell, Hong had far more respect than that for anybody that approached him. Had Mia or Rule taken the time I offered them during my several month stay there to receive help with their rostering or strategy, Belial would have been on the map long before now. At one point, Belial's guild strength was noticibly higher than Radiance, and they could have capitalized on that and perhaps the map would be more multicolored now. Before they try to come back with some bull about me never offering help, I was there for 2 months after every war for at least 2 hours, and making myself fully free to talk to for them, reminding at least either Mia or Rule several times during that period of time that I was waiting before simply going inactive.

Think on this Belial, when one of the core officers of what was at the time the strongest guild on the map offers your war leaders help, why would they not use the opportunity? Mia is the only guild leader on this server who I have zero respect for his interactions with others, his members cause issues, his response "not my problem," how's that leadership? Marin, leader of a guild with very few rules/guidelines will make an effort to solve problems caused by Enrage members on many occasions, while Belial's leader's response is taunting and disrespectful.

As far as Belial's claims that the land was not given to them:
    Yes, Tao sent a good portion of the Enrage defense force to Belial to see if we could take out their crystal in 5 1/2 minutes to allow 30 seconds to swap into Enrage.
    Yes, a full infantry force withdrawal was called at 5 minutes.
    Yes, we left no defense on our crystal.
    No, Belial did not have Tao's crystal lower than theirs at the withdraw point. Tao's crystal was at 6.5m, Belial's was at 3m. By the time the Catapult squads had been killed off (with zero defense) Belial's crystal was at 2.1mil Tao's was at 5.4.
    If the withdrawal had been held for 1 minute, Belial would have lost that war.

Now please, shut up with the damn debate and the "No you're wrong" bull, Everybody on both sides is making themselves look silly.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^What he said, and we are actually in Tao's command post where you are all standing on the sidelines pretending you know what happened. And of course Belial is going to talk it up.

Long story short, Belial, you are now trapped in the corner, welcome to RoadKill. You all remember them don't you? The faction who did nothing but stagnate in the corner?

We shall see what happens over the next few weeks. Thats why this is HT, the drama is so thick you need rainboots.

You must be new to HT.... RoadKill disbanded... Belial has been around, being a pain in the butt for longer than Tao has been around. Most likely, Enrage will outbid everyone and take Belial of the map next week. And do you know what will happen the following week? Belial will be bidding on TW again.

No, we are not talking it up. Not that long ago, you could had rolled Belial in 4-5 minutes, this time you tried it and you failed at it. Simple fact.
    Could you had won if you had 2-3 more minutes? I am sure you could had, but the fact is you only had 6 minutes to do the job, and you were not able to do it.

You should had left fliick's post be the "Tao explanation to what happened", since he just stated his side of what happened and made no lame **** comments or excuses. You should learn from him.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle

tl,dr

So, you're sore because Belial didn't take advantage of your "talents" while you were there?

<shrugs>

I don't know what level the crystal was when Tao left - either crystal.

Regardless, Tao left the instance before finishing the job, to run and join a fight with Enrage that it then lost.

Was that the outcome Tao was looking for?

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tl,dr

So, you're sore because Belial didn't take advantage of your "talents" while you were there?

<shrugs>

I don't know what level the crystal was when Tao left - either crystal.

Regardless, Tao left the instance before finishing the job, to run and join a fight with Enrage that it then lost.

Was that the outcome Tao was looking for?

RedMenace

Anyone with half a brain cell would have known that was the most obvious scenario that would've happened. So no, not the outcome we WANTED, but after we left Belial it was the outcome we EXPECTED.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bottom Line: You would NOT have shown to a war you planned to forfeit.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bottom Line: You would NOT have shown to a war you planned to forfeit.

QFT.

10 char