TW Sched. 4/16-4/18

Options

Comments

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmmm lemme see now...I was healing jimbo for 30 secs AFTER the order was given to leave (so 99% of the 80 in tw had left/were on the way out left) and it was another 20 secs or so till mia had the bright idea to kill me. Then jimbo died maybe 10 secs later and then blazin 5/10 secs after that. Now mind you during all of this ppl were LEAVING the fight. If the dds would have stayed around us no effing way jimbo/blazin (hell even myself) would have died. Props mia; you killed our cats w/ the full force of your entire roster on 2 barbs and 3 clerics cuz everyone else on our side was leaving.

LOL good you think 5 squads were our full force. b:laughb:laugh Ill leave it at that.

And now MsE can put her money where her mouth is and max bid on us.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Worst case situation....

Enrage will have to defend against Tao, Rad, and Belial in the same slot.

Well, not sure if Enrage is going to bid on Belial next week or just leave them there choking to death, but next weekend will seem interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I laughed when I saw the map...

It really shows where Tao's mindset is at the moment; confidence is non-existent; there is just negative thoughts everywhere as seen by their strategy this week.

So, you've successfully managed to stop the belial + enrage ganks for at least 1 week, but wat exactly does this achieve? If tao could at least come close to holding enrage in a 1v1, then this tactic would make some sense- but they can't (as seen by the 2 tao v enrage TWs, both "1v1", lasting easily under an hour).

End result? Losing an extra land, or losing 1 land a week earlier than necessary. The best result? Tao getting their 1 free land back that they lost this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    End result? Losing an extra land, or losing 1 land a week earlier than necessary. The best result? Tao getting their 1 free land back that they lost this week.

The land Belial took is completely trapped within Enrage territory. Tao cant even get it back as a "free land". Almost seems like it was intended as a way to get Belial off their back.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL good you think 5 squads were our full force. Ill leave it at that.

And now MsE can put her money where her mouth is and max bid on us.

i bet if enrage sent 2 full DD squads against belial they would easily defend the base...
    hope that shows u how strong u are so b:shutup

but yea i kinda agree with MsE... i dont understand that move either.. tao lost 2 lands while they knew they cant beat enrage 1 vs 1 no matter what

oh well... next week TE will finally get a landb:chuckle (Marin!! dont u dare to bid on this land b:laugh b:mischievous)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The land Belial took is completely trapped within Enrage territory. Tao cant even get it back as a "free land". Almost seems like it was intended as a way to get Belial off their back.

you have to think a bit to get my comment before... it all depends on whether enrage will let belial stay in that little corner, or whether they wipe out belial

the 'free land' i was referring to is if there's a belial + rad + tao attack on enrage (or possibly even belial + tao + a 3rd guild such as caesar).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hmmmm seems like that. Good way of forcing an enemy to fight the other enemy. lol

So in the end........Belial is a tool for Tao. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Props mia; you killed our cats w/ the full force of your entire roster on 2 barbs and 3 clerics cuz everyone else on our side was leaving.

Well, if they didn't kill your cats with the force of their full roster, I would be worried. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmmmm seems like that. Good way of forcing an enemy to fight the other enemy. lol

So in the end........Belial is a tool for Tao. :/

We'll just see whos the tool next week. b:thanks
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i really doubt u can use tao as a tool... if thats what u mean. If you mean Tao will "use another tool" then idk... we will see, but if it ever crossed ur mind that Tao DID NOT intentionally lose to Belial then you are just overconfident... which by the way its wrong. For more details read my sig, the text not the pic. It applies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looks like Belial has been forced into something that in the recent past they have seemed reluctant to do .. attack Enrage.

How long they stay there is down to how much Enrage wants to risk a possible Rad/Tao/Belial gank or how confident they are they can defend one.

Imo i think Enrage will let Belial stay on the map for atleast one week, just to see how things pan out.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We'll just see whos the tool next week. b:thanks

Let me guess another one of ur big surprises? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • EllaGrace - Heavens Tear
    EllaGrace - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    YAY Mia I think we may get 30+ pages written about us again, if you wanna see what they already wrote heres the link http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=670812&page=24 cause it is all the same b:fatb any response or upcoming threads just refer to those pages they are mostly copied and pasted....... woot
    ...keep em coming b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    YAY Mia I think we may get 30+ pages written about us again, if you wanna see what they already wrote heres the link http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=670812&page=24 cause it is all the same b:fatb any response or upcoming threads just refer to those pages they are mostly copied and pasted....... woot
    ...keep em coming b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

http://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/303.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear
    XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The truth about the Belial vs. Tao fight. Each week as I read the threads about Belial I cant help but giggle a bit. Tao seems awfully defensive about any loss or failed attempts against the faction. Last week they planned to **** charms and instead were left wondering where Belial was while leaving their base undefended in what became matter of who could take out the other's crystal fastest. Tao out damaged Belial and won but did they really? They gave up their fight against Enrage in order to focus on Belial and did not kill farm as they intended. With Tao 2 lands down Belial was smiling.
    Now on to this week. Again Tao underestimates Belial. To be honest I expected Tao to just no show the fight. I mean why wouldnt they? Belial is now in the corner and cant attack Tao. Simple answer...arrogance. Again Tao leaves their base undefended expecting that they can out damage Belial like the previous week, end the fight quickly and head on to Enrage. Now here's the truth of what happened....Tao left their base completely empty allowing our cats and attack squads in without issue....arrogance. Defense squads formed synchronized attacks against their cat pullers. Did Tao pull out? Yes they did. What they wont tell you is that when they pulled their crystal was down by 90% and Belial's by 67%. Immediately they head to the forums here with their posts basically saying they chose not to win the fight. Now come on...a bit silly dont you think? You didnt WANT to lose the land if that were the case you simply wouldnt have shown up. Rawthorne has posted that he was healing Jimbo and as we all know those are 2 very key players for Tao...sent to a fight that they just left because why? To hear them tell it they pulled out having had the battle won (sorry giggling again here thats just funny). Anyway, end result...Tao loses land to Belial and to Enrage this week. Their posts both here and on world chat after showed them to be the arrogant poor sports that they are. Do I enjoy fighting against Tao and appreciate the fight? ABSOLUTELY it was enjoyable as always. But perhaps the time has come for the excuses to stop and a simple acknowledgment be given that you simply underestimated your competitors. Congrats to both Belial and Enrage on your new land this week. Also gratz to Enrage on obtaining City of Lost in advance!
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok well if Rad Tao and Belial r smart there bids should be Belial on Frozen path Tao on Ancient Wall And Rad on 1k wood ridge. And i think Enrage might have some fights that will last over an HR
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now here's the truth of what happened....Tao left their base completely empty allowing our cats and attack squads in without issue....arrogance.

Im not sure if its arrogance or not thats not my call, but the " no defense crystal rush " seems to be a common Tao tactic vs a few factions not just Belial.

Against others who cant field a strong TW force its a low risk venture but against someone like Belial who can field 60+ the result can fall either way.
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Our catas were dead because I told them to run into your base towers to get out. Try again.
    Im not sure if its arrogance or not thats not my call, but the " no defense crystal rush " seems to be a common Tao tactic vs a few factions not just Belial.

Against others who cant field a strong TW force its a low risk venture but against someone like Belial who can field 60+ the result can fall either way.

We would have blown the war out, had we stayed. We were under 2M on their crystal. b:chuckle Some people just want to be smug and pretend things went differently, it's okay, you can claim whatever you like with your big red spot. Good color, btw, enjoy it. b:bye Too bad you're leader won't let you see the coin for your second place ribbon prize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We would have blown the war out, had we stayed. We were under 2M on their crystal. b:chuckle Some people just want to be smug and pretend things went differently, it's okay, you can claim whatever you like with your big red spot. Good color, btw, enjoy it. b:bye Too bad you're leader won't let you see the coin for your second place ribbon prize.

Whaaaa? Mia gets all the coin? Sooooo not fair..... <________<

Its only 10 mill, I doubt the people in Belial demand pay.

Especially if you only get like......what? 50K?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually in Ultra we held one land, and pay was more than 100K a war, and we had 40-60 people per war. Not a ton, but enough to chip at the charm costs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Grats on your reliability. It's always the same story.

Tao Wins = Tao is Great

Tao Loses = Tao is Great, we let you have it
    Tao Loses = Tao is Great, we were ganked
    Tao Loses = Tao is Great, your leader sucks
    Tao Loses = Tao is Great, the only way you could beat us is to gang up on us, L0L

Meanwhile, Tao loses more lands, and more people leave.

The next week, another set of Impressive Decisions are made by Tao.

More lands lost, see above.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Keep up the Good Work, Boys.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear
    XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Keep 'em coming...good times b:chuckle so basically the story according to Tao is you had it won but you left it which if that were true (which of course its not) that would make you , at best, bad at the game. I also find it funny that you continue to talk about what our crystal was at but not where we had yours. Bottom line? Tao lost to both Enrage and Belial last night...not a successful night for them but very successful for both Belial and Enrage.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Found the soundtrack to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMFAO so you can kill our catapults in your base AND attack our crystal?

Don't make me laugh.

We pulled out at the 5 minute mark, but tbh, this kind of comment I've come to expect from you.

Hope that 10mil you get from your land in your pocket is spent well.

If u know what u r doing only takes 5 mins to win as Rawthorne would know with his time with Rad. So either ur cats did die or ur cats dont know how to position themselves either way no excuse for u to lose
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tao should have just no-show Enrage.

Last thing we need is the false pride Belial has.

Its funny and sad. LOLL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2010
    Options

You quoted me so I would just point out FYI Im not in Belial. b:pleased

The no defense crystal rush is a tactic Ive seen Tao use in other wars.

Most of the time it works this time it didnt.

There's no excuses TBH apart from " the plan didnt work " and before you get all defensive thats not a detrimental comment to Tao .. Sometimes plans work sometimes they dont, you just shrug/kick the cat/swear and move on.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TBH im pretty sure Tao intentionally gave up that land to Belial. comments like how great Belial is now that they r back on the map (if Enragewants only for 1 week) are useless. As Knownase said this smart **** talk from Belial was the last thing HT needed, but well its funny and im pretty sure any of the 3 top TW factions on the map can shut up their big mouths next week IF they want to (true rad and tao cant attack them but it is obvious they would win Belial just in case).
    Why Tao did it? Obviously to get rid of Belial+Enrage+other gank. What i dont understand is why they even bothered to go into Belial. All this smart talk couldve been avoided if they just didnt show to Belial and let them know without any doubts that THEY HAVE THAT LAND COZ TAO WANTED THAT. Lypi knew from the begining he will lose to Enrage, so if he really wanted to defend that land Belial was attacking he wouldve just no show Enrage or try to do what they did before... full force ninja the enemy's crystal without killing anything in their way and finish the enemy within 5 min then jump into Enrage full force (yes this week they have 6 min difference between Belial and Enrage not only 3 like last week)
    So stop the "oh how great we are now" and enjoy that land for how long Enrage wants u to enjoy it. Maybe a week, maybe more. Will see next week.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TBH im pretty sure Tao intentionally gave up that land to Belial.

Certainly possible. But Tao seems to have a chip on it's shoulder for Belial, to its detriment. Going after Belial has cost it quite a few battles with Enrage. Was it worth it?
    Was it done to "teach Belial a *lesson*", or as a convienent scapegoat for an eventual loss to Enrage? Either way, it's cost Tao several lands, swatting at pesky Belial.
    comments like how great Belial is now that they r back on the map (if Enragewants only for 1 week) are useless. As Knownase said this smart **** talk from Belial was the last thing HT needed, but well its funny and im pretty sure any of the 3 top TW factions on the map can shut up their big mouths next week IF they want to (true rad and tao cant attack them but it is obvious they would win Belial just in case).

I don't see that many people proclaiming how fabulous Belial is. I just see a battle that was won because the defender had 3 battles to fight. Isn't that what happens sometimes when you own quite a lot of land?
    Why Tao did it? Obviously to get rid of Belial+Enrage+other gank. What i dont understand is why they even bothered to go into Belial. All this smart talk couldve been avoided if they just didnt show to Belial and let them know without any doubts that THEY HAVE THAT LAND COZ TAO WANTED THAT. Lypi knew from the begining he will lose to Enrage, so if he really wanted to defend that land Belial was attacking he wouldve just no show Enrage or try to do what they did before... full force ninja the enemy's crystal without killing anything in their way and finish the enemy within 5 min then jump into Enrage full force (yes this week they have 6 min difference between Belial and Enrage not only 3 like last week)

I'm sure Tao had their reasons to try to defend all 3 with what seemed to be a short squad. Can't imagine what they were, tho. I would assume you would try to arrange your teams so at least *one* win was assured. Tao won the :03 fight - were they that hard that they had to draw from the :00 fight, and short the :06 fight?
    So stop the "oh how great we are now" and enjoy that land for how long Enrage wants u to enjoy it. Maybe a week, maybe more. Will see next week.b:bye

Still don't know which thread you're referring to. Seems like there's more crying here from what seem to be Tao members than cheering from Belial members.

I was hoping for a decent fight, myself.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited April 2010
    Options
    comments like how great Belial is now that they r back on the map (if Enragewants only for 1 week) are useless.

I wasnt online for the war but was there the usual Smack talk Bs in WC after ? Ive seen a few Belial members be pretty vocal in the past so doudt this time was any differant.

But sadly its always going to happen. You get the few people who are humble in defeat and the others who are idiots in victory.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tao Wins = Tao is Great

Tao Loses = Tao is Great, we let you have it
    Tao Loses = Tao is Great, we were ganked
    Tao Loses = Tao is Great, your leader sucks
    Tao Loses = Tao is Great, the only way you could beat us is to gang up on us, L0L

This made me laugh for some reason. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]