TW Sched April 09-11

13»

Comments

• Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think your barbs suddenly got dazed and confused and wandered off =)

and as for mia... your 'surprises' are getting old, although you did surprise us all last week.

I dont think it was just our barbs....i Seem to remember a few of us went to the back of your base, and took a screenie for the contest i think..... b:laugh.....

Lol anyway its a game, some people need to grow up a little bit......
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2010

As far as rule doing all the work, everyone in our faction works there **** off. He has his assignments like the rest of us do.

No offense to rule or anything... but if everyone works their **** off... rule must have some XXXXXXXXXXXXXXL **** for the work hes doing.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your reliable sources are giving you misinformation then. The instructions were simple: "Belial's in the way of us having a relatively even playing field battle, win as fast as possible, move into Enrage, remove them from our Crystal, they'll have been on it approx 30-45 seconds by the time we go in, so we'll have at most 2mins 15 seconds to get them off our crystal and fend them off the duration."

Does that mean that'll be a tactic that gets used again? Maybe, maybe not. On the other side of it, the original 30 going into the Empire battle had planned to make that one last for 20 mins for a little fun. So, it seems your "inside sources" don't even know what guild you're in or what war they're in... Or... And prepare yourself for a shocker here... Maybe they're actually loyal to their own faction and fed you misinformation. b:shockedb:shocked Either way, looks like you need to beg for a new information leak or reassess how you're going about it at all.

Okay everyone, you heard Lypi. Now drop trou and spread eagle!
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lulz, I really enjoy reading TW-related stuffs like this. Belial, Tao, Radiance, and Enrage are all formidable forces, and I personally find it interesting to read what people do and say.

In order to be a faction leader of a large TW faction, the leader is generally pretty "smart". If they aren't, people will leave the faction as who wants to be part of a faction w/ a fail leader?

Anywayz, lookin' forward to see how TW this weekend pans out :)
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Belial, Tao, Radiance, and Enrage are all formidable forces

Putting belial alongside those 3 guilds is just plain insulting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010

^ I concur.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited April 2010

Everyone has their own opinion :)
    edited April 2010
    Everyone has their own opinion :)

Are you implying that Belial is #4 best TW faction on server? Considering the other 3 you named is the top 3 TW factions so far...

If so, you are also indirectly implying that Belial's past news TW move last week was a correct decision.
    I call it how I see it.
    edited April 2010
    Are you implying that Belial is #4 best TW faction on server? Considering the other 3 you named is the top 3 TW factions so far...

If so, you are also indirectly implying that Belial's past news TW move last week was a correct decision.

In my opinion, yes. Belial is the 4th most powerful faction. It's my opinion though, everyone can have their own. I'm not planning to get into a debate over this, so relax lulz. I'm clearly stating my personal opinion b:pleased
    edited April 2010
    In my opinion, yes. Belial is the 4th most powerful faction. It's my opinion though, everyone can have their own. I'm not planning to get into a debate over this, so relax lulz. I'm clearly stating my personal opinion b:pleased

Let me guide you to this post as to what the Belial strategy really was about last week:
    Oh thanks for correcting me. Here is the revised analogy of Mia vs. Tao:

I heard some guy named Tao is planning to come bust in my room and assault me. Well I won't give him the satisfaction of that. He will break into my house find out I am not there. He will go back home wondering what happened. I will break into his house. I am going to be completely nude bending over the side of the bed thrusting my rear end in the air. Once he opens the door I will beg for him to do me. This plan will work flawlessly so they do not get the satisfaction of **** me in my own house.

Sorry for the mistake there. I always make sure to correct it right away.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

PS. I wasn't debating with you over it, but there is no actual evidence that shows Belial is the 4th best TW faction on server. In regards to them getting land one time some while ago (haven't paid attention to the game much) it was due to a gank they did on Radiance. If there was no gank on Radiance, they would have not gotten land. Hence they lost the land so quickly the next week.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Good then we wont have to worry about more excusses.

Mia: your sig reads "The Phoenixs are comming, The Phoenixs are comming"

Please update the corrected version to: "The Phoenixes are coming! The Phoenixes are coming!" You may copypasta this for ease. Unlike these other "haters" in here, I'm just trying to help a brother out. :)
    edited April 2010
    Let me guide you to this post as to what the Belial strategy really was about last week:

PS. I wasn't debating with you over it, but there is no actual evidence that shows Belial is the 4th best TW faction on server. In regards to them getting land one time some while ago (haven't paid attention to the game much) it was due to a gank they did on Radiance. If there was no gank on Radiance, they would have not gotten land. Hence they lost the land so quickly the next week.

I just go by what I see every week:
    1.) Enrage
    2.) Tao
    3.) Radiance
    4.) Belial

W/ Enrage/Tao on equal terms generally, Radiance is stronger than Belial, however Belial has many high lvls, creating a strong force. I've never been in a Belial TW, but I can assure you they do kick some **** and like I said - in my opinion; They are the 4th most powerful TW faction on HT.
    edited April 2010
    1.) Enrage
    2.) Tao
    3.) Radiance
    4.) Caesar
    5.) TheEmpire
    6.) Belial

Corrected it for you. Although Caesar is lacking in activity, they are still stronger than Belial. And TheEmpire is stronger than Belial as well in terms of leadership and whatnot. Too bad TE doesn't care enough for land and rather just have fun.

Edit: Forgot to mention, just because a faction has high levels, does not mean they are a strong force. It depends on the strategy made by the leadership does. It's simple to make a TW faction with high levels. It's hard to be good at it.
    I call it how I see it.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1.) Enrage
    2.) Tao
    3.) Radiance
    4.) Belial

W/ Enrage/Tao on equal terms generally, Radiance is stronger than Belial, however Belial has many high lvls, creating a strong force. I've never been in a Belial TW, but I can assure you they do kick some **** and like I said - in my opinion; They are the 4th most powerful TW faction on HT.

enrage and tao is no where near equal... and this is before enrage absore a few more taos this week. i would have to agree with you that rad is stronger then belial.

you pretty much void your own opinion by stating that you never seem belial in action. and consdering i have seem belial in action... i can assure you this... while they may be decent players in belial... belial as a whole do not kick anyone's **** except their own.

btw... my 3rd cousin twiced removed's psycho ex's kid's babysiter heard from a very reliable source that tao will kill farm belial in the upcoming tw. so i would suggest belial leadership to plan accordingly.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm beginning to seriously doubt your commitment to Sparkle-Motion

It was on page 4, but I had to write it:

Donnie Darko FTW
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Here you go, from experience landless TW guild rankings:
    By individual member Power and TW showup:
    Belial
    Caesar
    TheEmpire
    Synesis
    Ba'Xian
    Triad

By Tactics and TW cohesion:
    Caesar
    TheEmpire
    Belial
    Synesis
    Triad
    Ba'Xian

Other non-mapped guilds that have Attacked Tao either go longer than 6 mins because we're giving them a small chance to view the map, or because we want to drag it out for some extra kills (rarely dragged out long). Basically the above listing is saying that because of actually learning from the TWs they're in as a guild or utilizing past TW experiences with other guilds, Caesar with a 50 turnout and Empire with a 35 turnout are more serious TW factions than Belial with what appears to be a full 80 turnout. I would love to see Belial become a true fighting force and gain land on the map, which they are fully capable of doing given the right opportunity, cohesion, and leadership.

Lol, typed this 2 hours ago and forgot to submit... *waits for Mia's "Belial's got a surprise in store for you, doody head"* response. b:chuckle
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have to admit Radiance had communication problems so we did not win at the same time
    Caesar-Belial-TE, next time there is a triple bid we will win all 3 I am sure. Belial took fast advantage of our new response to squad jumps inbetwean wars while we have cats advancing etc. Was a good job btw.

However, lack of knowledge or information is somewhat in this thread, but I do think everyone is being honest still.

Lemme input b:pleased --- Comparing any guild on the map with a faction of the map today is showing unawareness of something important, and those are TW results and timings. Example is Belial loss to Rad week after they took a land in 17minutes. And that is the only time Radiance had 80 on 80 with any other faction but Enrage and Tao in months.

Also, why Smurfs dont Fear: ''Tao + any other 2 factions but not Rad, nor Rad + any other 2 factions but not Tao'' in the same time slot? Its clear, adding 1 land a week is natrual goal for every TW faction. I kinda feel now that Enrage is ''half Tao'' in TW imo that may change but still Caesar and Belial would have to get same time slot with Tao or Rad to take 1 land from Enrage. I didnt see this happen lately as well :O

Okaj BTW this thread is out dated b:surrender

EDIT!!!!
    Caesar-Belial are my fav's
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have to admit Radiance had communication problems so we did not win at the same time
    Caesar-Belial-TE, next time there is a triple bid we will win all 3 I am sure. Belial took fast advantage of our new response to squad jumps inbetwean wars while we have cats advancing etc. Was a good job btw.

However, lack of knowledge or information is somewhat in this thread, but I do think everyone is being honest still.

Lemme input b:pleased --- Comparing any guild on the map with a faction of the map today is showing unawareness of something important, and those are TW results and timings. Example is Belial loss to Rad week after they took a land in 17minutes. And that is the only time Radiance had 80 on 80 with any other faction but Enrage and Tao in months.

Also, why Smurfs dont Fear: ''Tao + any other 2 factions but not Rad, nor Rad + any other 2 factions but not Tao'' in the same time slot? Its clear, adding 1 land a week is natrual goal for every TW faction. I kinda feel now that Enrage is ''half Tao'' in TW imo that may change but still Caesar and Belial would have to get same time slot with Tao or Rad to take 1 land from Enrage. I didnt see this happen lately as well :O

Okaj BTW this thread is out dated b:surrender

EDIT!!!!
    Caesar-Belial are my fav's

Enrage doesn't fear anyone and we dealt with the Tao+Radiance gank succesfully if you recall the weekend Tao went for 1K Streams and I believe Radiance went for Etherblade. Can't remember correctly the lands but Enrage won all wars that night. Also, Tao and Radiance can't get on the same time slot for an attack on Enrage now as they are too spread out from 1 another. With this said I hope Tao lasts more than 20 minutes against us cause I was disappointed when this past Sunday's TW lasted only 16~17 minutes.

Another thing that the server is facing is that alot more TW oriented players are quitting and not enough players are serious enough in TW to fill the void. This will be a long and slow transition for everyone in Heaven's Tear. This problem will only get worse as more hardcore TW oriented players quit this game either looking for a new one that catches their attention or to quit gaming for a while. Until the server shrinks this gap it will be the same as it is now. Eventually the server will re-balance itself but the question is more of when it'll happen. As far as who's the strongest of any of the non-land holding TW guilds you can't say for sure until all of the guilds face each other. Until then you can't say any of them are stronger than the other. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Enrage never won Tao and Rad at same time what war was that?
    There were 2 ganks on Enrage with Tao and Rad- 1st ended up with Rad win in 20min and other in Tao win in 2 hours, coz Enrage wanted to defend both but when we took 50% of Enrage crystal - squads pulled off Tao and then Enrage lost to tao and won Rad.

Edit: Never have the strongest faction on HT won the next 2 runers up at the same time yet,
    If I missed it I would really want to know o.0
    Fortune favors the brave

• rawrqq
    rawrqq Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enrage never won Tao and Rad at same time what war was that?
    There were 2 ganks on Enrage with Tao and Rad- 1st ended up with Rad win in 20min and other in Tao win in 2 hours, coz Enrage wanted to defend both but when we took 50% of Enrage crystal - squads pulled off Tao and then Enrage lost to tao and won Rad.

Edit: Never have the strongest faction on HT won the next 2 runers up at the same time yet,
    If I missed it I would really want to know o.0

U MUST HAVE.. SINCE ENRAGE HELD OFF 1k and rad/ at same time . anways

Tao sucks. b:cryb:cryb
    that is all enjoy

Enrage <3b:dirtyb:dirty
    edited April 2010
    No they havent, neither was any other faction on HT server in the past.

What did happen is Esse spamming world chat saying ''we held off'' something coz she was happy battles lasted 2 hours +.
    At the end of those long battles Enrage gave up on Tao and rushed to defend Rad invasion. Tao won Rad lost. In the 1st attempt week before - Rad won in 20min coz Enrage just sent leftovers out of 1st 80 to defend.

No need to hmm spread false info. But also, I am proud not only Enrage-but Also Tao when they were stronger never managed to do it.

HT Server is much better than other servers fun and TW wise because of that as well. When you having a faction that can accutally beat at the same time 2nd and 3rd guild power wise - that means Server is going down the hill - like Sanctuary for example, and LostCity in the past.

would really be bad for server and all of us if we get where LostCity was or Sanct is now b:angry
    Fortune favors the brave

• Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enrage doesn't fear anyone

That made me lol a good minute at least. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enrage doesn't fear anyone and we dealt with the Tao+Radiance gank succesfully if you recall the weekend Tao went for 1K Streams and I believe Radiance went for Etherblade. Can't remember correctly the lands but Enrage won all wars that night. Also, Tao and Radiance can't get on the same time slot for an attack on Enrage now as they are too spread out from 1 another. With this said I hope Tao lasts more than 20 minutes against us cause I was disappointed when this past Sunday's TW lasted only 16~17 minutes.

Another thing that the server is facing is that alot more TW oriented players are quitting and not enough players are serious enough in TW to fill the void. This will be a long and slow transition for everyone in Heaven's Tear. This problem will only get worse as more hardcore TW oriented players quit this game either looking for a new one that catches their attention or to quit gaming for a while. Until the server shrinks this gap it will be the same as it is now. Eventually the server will re-balance itself but the question is more of when it'll happen. As far as who's the strongest of any of the non-land holding TW guilds you can't say for sure until all of the guilds face each other. Until then you can't say any of them are stronger than the other. b:bye

Te battle you're referring to for 1k Dema was Tao, TE, and Triad, Radiance was taking their land back from Belial that week. The ONLY time that Enrage defended Rad and Tao at the same time successfully to this point was In June of last year. Or was that Rad and Caesar while giving Tao land...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited April 2010
    Te battle you're referring to for 1k Dema was Tao, TE, and Triad, Radiance was taking their land back from Belial that week. The ONLY time that Enrage defended Rad and Tao at the same time successfully to this point was In June of last year. Or was that Rad and Caesar while giving Tao land...

Nope, The one I'm referring to only had Tao and Radiance together and no 3rd guild. Maybe it was different lands as I was drinking when I wrote the post but I remember us holding off both guilds successfully and that's why I said Tao+Radiance not Tao+Radiance+(Another faction here).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enrage haven't successfully defended Tao and Rad at the same time (in recent times). We've tried it twice, and lost to Tao and beat Rad once, and vice versa the other time.

Its still something I'd really like to achieve as part of enrage. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Enrage haven't successfully defended Tao and Rad at the same time (in recent times). We've tried it twice, and lost to Tao and beat Rad once, and vice versa the other time.

Its still something I'd really like to achieve as part of enrage. b:cute

I could have sworn we did the week that Belial took the land from Radiance but oh well. Maybe I was so busy with overtime at work it all seemed like a blur to me.

As the server sees it the guilds fall into this category now...

Enrage - 1st rate TW guild
    Tao - 2nd rate TW guild
    Radiance - 2nd rate TW guild

The rest are 3rd rate or below basically. Hope Tao and Radiance prove to be contenders starting this weekend as TW is starting to get boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I believe you are referring to the TW We fought Tao / Rad / Violence, we held one off 3hrs and the other if i recall lasted 2hr 20min. Which is the closest anyone has come to doing it anyway.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    my point all the way was that HT is not going down the hill..

I wanted to say that 1st strongest faction on the server never managed to beat 2nd and 3rd at the same time. Even in July last year when Enrage beat Tao + Rad, pretty much when Tao just started, there were 2 stronger guilds on map AT that time: Caesar and Triad. And Enrage certanly never managed to defend 2, neither did Tao later when Very weaker Caesar attacked it in double gank with enrage.. okaj but I nvm this anymore i have something interesting::

I had small reasearch of my own trying to see whats gonna happen to PWI this year etc... Is it gonna 'go' with Immortals commming out as new spectacular game of PW etc or not .. imo kinda worried LOL
    And I checked other Servers shortly and did compare maps. Ill show something before I add it to my General section TW suggestion thread:

Dates of the server starting

Archoraur (PvE) 17 March 2010
    Dreamweaver (PvE) 03 March 2009
    Sanctuary (PvE) 29 September 2008
    Lost City (PvP) 02 September 2008
    Raging Tide (PvE) 16 December 2009
    Harshlands (PvP) 4 March 2009
    Heavens Tear ... I am not rly sure when we started but either 1 week after Lost City or the same date anyway.. I know i had to pick LC or HT so I gues it was same date as LostCity.

Lets just compare Servers that started in 2008-2009... without RT that started on 19 december.. Imo thats nice to see where HT is now among the 'old servers' etc etc.
    Btw I promised Stepi I will post anyway b:pleased

Edit: Imageshack is getting on my bannanas now ._.

here is simplified link.. http://img405.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dreamchat.jpg

Imo I looked at chat rooms to see community activity because I could not go with level 1 alts in Arch center and take screens b:angry

TW maps speak for themselfs, we all know LCity has its new life after CQ. And chat rooms are pretty dead, 1 or 3 the most.. Not much of chat room communities there heh? In my view its just lack of players. My alts were in Etherblade-LostCity-Plume and Tide.. and far less ppl what I could tell compared to HT.

kk ill add more on my General section thread :)
    Fortune favors the brave

• Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2010

oracle nub SU =)