• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's the important part. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvindor - Heavens Tear
    Elvindor - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What charm? I didnt equip a charm till i popped into the enrage war O_o....only got hit 1-2 times in Belial war, from towers.....

...Shhhhh, dont tell on me xDb:avoid
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hopefully Tao can get back in shape soon or I will have to start saying in terms of military power: Radiance > Tao

After a 16:40 time battle and I holding a catapult the entire duration only dying once. I am not claiming "Radiance > Tao" yet. Just its a trend leading toward that. Been 3 consistent weeks of Tao preforming poorly against Enrage and now its going even beyond that. Please everyone in Tao go and try to prove me wrong next weekend. Doesn't feel right being done with battle in less than 20 minutes.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    where is the 'we want to camp ur spawn point this week to teach u a lesson' coming from. it was never part of this weeks strat. maybe at earlier points, but not this week.

perhaps for TE yes, but not belial.

tao are definitely not weaker than rad, u can see this from our most recent wars with rad, however, for w/e reason we have not been fighting enrage properly for some time.

its more than just gear/firepower. based solely on that tao vs enrage should be lasting much longer. hope it improves, farming just doesnt cut it after awhile :/
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    where is the 'we want to camp ur spawn point this week to teach u a lesson' coming from. it was never part of this weeks strat. maybe at earlier points, but not this week.

that would be from a few of your own officers/members shouting it like little kids towards us b:chuckle

Nobody can 'teach' anyone lessons in a virtual world <.< just saying..
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Asmodiel teaches lessons to Garrand all night long. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tao are definitely not weaker than rad, u can see this from our most recent wars with rad

If we're talking about a direct Rad vs. Tao battle in TW, when was the last time that happened? b:puzzled
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm beginning to seriously doubt your commitment to Sparkle-Motion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010

perhaps for TE yes, but not belial.

tao are definitely not weaker than rad, u can see this from our most recent wars with rad, however, for w/e reason we have not been fighting enrage properly for some time.

its more than just gear/firepower. based solely on that tao vs enrage should be lasting much longer. hope it improves, farming just doesnt cut it after awhile :/

It came directly from some of Taos faction members right upto 15 mins before TW. Thats where it came from, yes they are reliable sources.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If we're talking about a direct Rad vs. Tao battle in TW, when was the last time that happened? b:puzzled

Exactly ...

@ Garrand : as far as i know last Rad vs Tao was 1 month + ago. 3 weeks ago Tao defeat us at time limit, then next week they lost under 1 hour. See my point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It came directly from some of Taos faction members right upto 15 mins before TW. Thats where it came from, yes they are reliable sources.

Your reliable sources are giving you misinformation then. The instructions were simple: "Belial's in the way of us having a relatively even playing field battle, win as fast as possible, move into Enrage, remove them from our Crystal, they'll have been on it approx 30-45 seconds by the time we go in, so we'll have at most 2mins 15 seconds to get them off our crystal and fend them off the duration."

Does that mean that'll be a tactic that gets used again? Maybe, maybe not. On the other side of it, the original 30 going into the Empire battle had planned to make that one last for 20 mins for a little fun. So, it seems your "inside sources" don't even know what guild you're in or what war they're in... Or... And prepare yourself for a shocker here... Maybe they're actually loyal to their own faction and fed you misinformation. b:shockedb:shocked Either way, looks like you need to beg for a new information leak or reassess how you're going about it at all.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Asmodiel teaches lessons to Garrand all night long. :O

SleepCat, your turn next night btw b:dirty b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Your reliable sources are giving you misinformation then. The instructions were simple: "Belial's in the way of us having a relatively even playing field battle, win as fast as possible, move into Enrage, remove them from our Crystal, they'll have been on it approx 30-45 seconds by the time we go in, so we'll have at most 2mins 15 seconds to get them off our crystal and fend them off the duration."

Does that mean that'll be a tactic that gets used again? Maybe, maybe not. On the other side of it, the original 30 going into the Empire battle had planned to make that one last for 20 mins for a little fun. So, it seems your "inside sources" don't even know what guild you're in or what war they're in... Or... And prepare yourself for a shocker here... Maybe they're actually loyal to their own faction and fed you misinformation. b:shockedb:shocked Either way, looks like you need to beg for a new information leak or reassess how you're going about it at all.

Sorry to break it to you, but the reliable sources are very reliable. Maybe you should look into your faction and see why they would do that.

But go ahead keep spreading the misinformation.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I heard from multiple players in belial that the Director does all the work and the leader does nothing but troll the forums with garbage, yes they are reliable sources.

My take on this situation: belial tried a crystal race tactic, it failed. Meh, they tried something new, fair play to them.
    However, miatemaro comes on and starts blabbing garbage about 'yeah we meant to lose! go us!' (I like The_Walls analogy of the situation best).

The scary part is, a leader of a 'serious tw guild' is coming on the forums, making themselves look like a total tool and saying 'yeah we came to tw with the intention of losing asap'. If my guild leader was to post such pathetic reasoning, i'd seriously consider my position in the guild I was in. Maybe belial members should check out your posting and see what they take on the situation.

If tao wanted to killfarm, they could have got you out their base, np and killfarmed you as you tried to push up. I dont think Tao fail enough at killfarming to think that putting 4 cats up a lane to attack your crystal is a good method, it also seems that tao wanted to get into the TW vs enrage asap, as they built towers and stormed in on us as soon as belial was over.

Bottom line: do you want to be in a 'serious tw guild' who think theyre successful if you lose in 5mins?
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *sits back drinking soda and popcorn while watching this*

Anyone else want some? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Bottom line: do you want to be in a 'serious tw guild' who think theyre successful if you lose in 5mins?

In all fairness... if one guild is seriously bent on winning... there gotta be another guild seriously bent on losing. who are we to question what role belial wants to fill.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Share the Damn popcorns dema and nice analogy kiyoshi..... where there is a ONE there must bea ZERO too :P.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ewings! b:dirty

this thread is funny btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol!!
    Here Aneu comes on, as the leader of Tao to say exactly what happens, and Mia says *nope they are reliable sources*
    Have you said that like 15 time?!
    Try something new.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    here comes Exegesis marshal of Tao and says: nope they are reliable source!
    He also had to troll the forum out of pure awesomeness. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited April 2010
    I heard from multiple players in belial that the Director does all the work and the leader does nothing but troll the forums with garbage, yes they are reliable sources.

My take on this situation: belial tried a crystal race tactic, it failed. Meh, they tried something new, fair play to them.
    However, miatemaro comes on and starts blabbing garbage about 'yeah we meant to lose! go us!' (I like The_Walls analogy of the situation best).

The scary part is, a leader of a 'serious tw guild' is coming on the forums, making themselves look like a total tool and saying 'yeah we came to tw with the intention of losing asap'. If my guild leader was to post such pathetic reasoning, i'd seriously consider my position in the guild I was in. Maybe belial members should check out your posting and see what they take on the situation.

If tao wanted to killfarm, they could have got you out their base, np and killfarmed you as you tried to push up. I dont think Tao fail enough at killfarming to think that putting 4 cats up a lane to attack your crystal is a good method, it also seems that tao wanted to get into the TW vs enrage asap, as they built towers and stormed in on us as soon as belial was over.

Steopie , No where did I say or intention was to lose. Yet once again more **** BS misinformation. I said what the intention was and exactly what we did.

Yea right they could have gotten us out of there base, there crystal was going down, if they had come back to do it they would have lost plain and simple.

So you're say they put there towers up after our fight was over in the Enrage fight? Hmm should think more on those claims that they wanted to fight Enrage. Shows it was gonna be virtually a no - show.

As far as rule doing all the work, everyone in our faction works there **** off. He has his assignments like the rest of us do.

Well lets see how it goes this week. Shall we. Lets see how fast you can stop us this week. You claiming it was gonna be that fast. You're in for a big surprise.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @andromaka - ye... we did fail bad on sunday. we should be lasting far longer than rads 30 mins vs u.

people are coming up with better comebacks to mia than me. might as well stop n leave them too it xD

its already been stated but... any 'inside information' is always precarious. the actual events on saturday are what happened, no matter what anyone argues.

we will pwn belial this week too. just accept it.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I just stopped responding to him..all he really does is respond to people and say exactly the same thing..*that never happened* *keep thinking that* and what not..
    edited April 2010
    @andromaka - ye... we did fail bad on sunday. we should be lasting far longer than rads 30 mins vs u.

people are coming up with better comebacks to mia than me. might as well stop n leave them too it xD

its already been stated but... any 'inside information' is always precarious. the actual events on saturday are what happened, no matter what anyone argues.

we will pwn belial this week too. just accept it.

Good then we wont have to worry about more excusses.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nimh88
    nimh88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I see Mia-te-moron is still at it.
    edited April 2010
    nimh88 wrote: »
    I see Mia-te-moron is still at it.

I see a poster who always hides behind a blank charater.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ....Tao Exec here... also commanded the TE fight. We had their crystal at 3M for quite awhile. Our plan was to finish them off and be able to move into Enrage if replacements were needed. But, then we saw the bad news, and suddenly the crystal just wouldn't die. Not sure what happened there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think your barbs suddenly got dazed and confused and wandered off =)

and as for mia... your 'surprises' are getting old, although you did surprise us all last week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So you're say they put there towers up after our fight was over in the Enrage fight? Hmm should think more on those claims that they wanted to fight Enrage. Shows it was gonna be virtually a no - show.

As far as rule doing all the work, everyone in our faction works there **** off. He has his assignments like the rest of us do.

Tao built towers instantly. Shows they wanted to come fight us. I believe lyphis take on the situation.

Also - reliable sources lolololol
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i believe even TE is stronger ... sry... way stronger than Belial...
    and i feel rly sry for all Belial members.. they got such a fail leader b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool