Infamy, QQme, Leviathan

Options
I_Haz_Bow - Raging Tide
I_Haz_Bow - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Ok guys, so I have come to a conclusion. Infamy are epic PKrs because inherently they are Infamy and that means infamous n infamous is red and that means you pk. So now that we have established that, I must mov on to me nxt point.

QQme are lik, we r da bst pkerz, but they get QQ'd on so their armor rusts in piles of tears which results in HORRIBLE pking because they can't manuever at all. Aside from that they just suck. SO now that that is a fact, we must degress to Leviathan.

They suck. I mean, they are named after a whale or something? No one cares about you damn fish people, and you damn fish are fish so fish are fish and fish are fail because they are fish and inherently fish have gills which results in fish being classified as fish.

Now, I must go back to my original point about Infamy. They might be epic Pkrs inherently, but they are not epic. Epic is not equivilant to epic Pkers just as 1 =/= 1+2 you see what I did there? Lol u mad now. But if you subract two Epic - Pkers = Epic which means that if you subract epic you get - Pkers = 0 which means everyone PKs because 0 people don't Pk (- pker = don't pk fyi). Sins are triple sparking invisibilityly and archers are wacking people with fists, this is crazy ****. BUT I DIGRESS. Infamy are bad because being red all the time means you drop gear, thus resulting in Infamy being poorly geared and a bunch of noobs because everyone knows when you die you lose xp which then results in a loss of a level because if you lsoe enough xp you lose a level thing! Which means all the Infamy are poorly geared and leveled which is everything in this game.

That is all, please add any suggestions to make this post better, I hope it stays for a long time as it is far superior to Rawrgh's random trolling, BUT I DIGRESS. K thx bi
Post edited by I_Haz_Bow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simply amazing, 10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sounds like the alt is drunk or something LOL
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That was the most coherent and well thought out post I have ever seen. Brilliant b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Haz_Bow - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive responses guys! I will definantly write another one of thes tommorow. And yeah legend i try to throw some math and logic reasoning in there to help the higher thiners in the room undastund what i r takling about. I tink it worked because I got a lot of good reviews, and good reviews = good views as 1=1 which is a good thing, u c what i did der?
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmfao I lol'd irl

but... but... where's the "Rawrgh" option b:sad
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Rawrgh option will be included in Infamy, QQme and Leviathanz reports. I wwill poke jim in some way shape or and form, just cuz I can. So please, vote with your heart not with rawrgh.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rawrgh will now be referred to as "The Situation" in all my posts, I recommend you all pick up that habit as well. BUT I DIGRESS.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is that dude silly or just ironical?
    As in some parts of his post I cant tell..
    Lose EXP while dying in PK?
    No.
    Lose gear?
    Only if you are silly enough to not bring dolls or SL.
    Though I doubt Luci uses anything of that as he just kicks **** xD
    I have nothing to say.
  • GreyHawk - Raging Tide
    GreyHawk - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Admittedly, I tend to lurk in these forums instead of actually posting in them....but that OP was rather hilarious in light of recent threads on here.

10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow.. Kiss **** much?
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • GreyHawk - Raging Tide
    GreyHawk - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow.. Kiss **** much?

And that's in reference to who, exactly? Finding mockery [of the RT forum in general] amusing doesn't equate to kissing **** last time I checked.

Or in keeping with the spirit of the RT forums: lolubittermuch?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That guy must have spies in all 3 factions b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They see me trollin... they hatin...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That guy must have spies in all 3 factions b:shocked

You see, the word on the street just drops onto the street and I use that to spies. You guys in your factions have to be more careful with your information, stpo using paper. Earth day is near and paperi s bad for the enviroment! But back to my spy methods i use the paper I found on the floor of the streets in anchient dragon city of city of the like one billion streams since you guys are always running past those places a lot to do the whole thing where I read it and use it against you. you should really learn to be more careful.

btw please remember to vote guys i will write another one soon and i want it to be as well received as this one!
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You really got nothing better to do? Lmao... Hidding behind a Alt crying =X

Show your main, then talk.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle By far one of the most interesting I've seen this morning hahahaha xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is that dude silly or just ironical?
    As in some parts of his post I cant tell..
    Lose EXP while dying in PK?
    No.
    Lose gear?
    Only if you are silly enough to not bring dolls or SL.
    Though I doubt Luci uses anything of that as he just kicks **** xD

eh...r u mentally sexual intercourse?? (see what i did? no filter circumvention here)

anyways where is the Pew_Pew option? o_O
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eh...r u mentally sexual intercourse?? (see what i did? no filter circumvention here)

anyways where is the Pew_Pew option? o_O

random alts are non factor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aww, all the cool people are making alts to hide behind. I want one now =(

Amazing thread, it brought tears to my eyes. It was just beautiful.
  • VickysLove - Raging Tide
    VickysLove - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah lol all the cool ppl are doing it lol
    whos alt could i be? look at the green and you shall see b:chuckle
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    random alts are non factor

lolumad?

i bet u lose 2/3 lands

b:bye
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lolumad?

i bet u lose 2/3 lands

lolumad?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lolumad?

nah im just making a bet

p.s. i will ya in tw b:chuckle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stay on topc guys, i don't like how u all r doing the derail thing, this is not a train. Bad! i want u guyz to continue talking about the topic or else I will have to call in a big person to smoosh you.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lolumad?

i bet u lose 2/3 lands

You were saying?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You were saying?

^^ b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You were saying?

bah...like i said i was thinking u were actually doing something against QQme
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bah...like i said i was thinking u were actually doing something against QQme

everyone should have known that we didn't care enough about the QQme war to show up.

Varden was mandatory to go, cause there is no way we would lose to a faction like them... much less a lv2 land. And Leviathan... well, we have to prove a point to them. They will lose 1 land a week, and gain none as long as they continue to attack us.

So the moral here is, we lose one land a week to QQme, we take one from Leviathan, and Leviathan loses one. So Leviathan will be wiped off the map, we will stay the same size, and QQme will grow. So in essence... QQme is taking land from Leviathan.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    everyone should have known that we didn't care enough about the QQme war to show up.

Varden was mandatory to go, cause there is no way we would lose to a faction like them... much less a lv2 land. And Leviathan... well, we have to prove a point to them. They will lose 1 land a week, and gain none as long as they continue to attack us.

So the moral here is, we lose one land a week to QQme, we take one from Leviathan, and Leviathan loses one. So Leviathan will be wiped off the map, we will stay the same size, and QQme will grow. So in essence... QQme is taking land from Leviathan.

Idk about others but I'd rather see a 2 colored map instead of a 1 colored one even if it mean's that all the other factions have to loose their lands . What's really sad is that the 2nd strongest fac on RT is one like QQme .... butttt you gotta live with it .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Idk about others but I'd rather see a 2 colored map instead of a 1 colored one even if it mean's that all the other factions have to loose their lands . What's really sad is that the 2nd strongest fac on RT is one QQme .... butttt you gotta live with it .

Varden is 2nd strongest u have me... auto win.. u just dont know it yet^^ b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.