Infamy, QQme, Leviathan

2»

Comments

• Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Idk about others but I'd rather see a 2 colored map instead of a 1 colored one even if it mean's that all the other factions have to loose their lands . What's really sad is that the 2nd strongest fac on RT is one like QQme .... butttt you gotta live with it .

Yes, but prior to Leviathan butting in, it was a 3 colored map.. soon to be 2 colored. Leviathan had free reign to do as they pleased with no interference. Infamy wipes QQme, while Levi gains their half of the map, then when map is Red/Orange, we duke it out. Now it is simply reversed... Infamy wipes out Leviathan, while QQme takes half the map.. then we duke it out. So nothing has changed except that Leviathan is the target instead.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    then we duke it out.

Thats strange.... Fuzzy didn't see you in TW....

You really should leave the "we are better than u" talk to Esuna since them can actually kill ppl....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grushenka - Lost City
    Grushenka - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I predict there will come a time when in an 80 v 80 1v1 war QQme will be able to turtle Infamy for 3 hours, infact that point may have already been reached. However that isn't to say that QQme will end up as the dominant faction on the server. Infact power at this point in time, and in the forseable future is almost irrelevant.

The faction that finally does end up takign the server, is the one that is the most appealing to the highest levels of the server.

QQme was unappealing to some due to obviously poor leadership, though I would say that is less of a problem now with Man in charge, and arrogance

Infamy is unappealing to some because "omg die red faction!", and arrogance

Leviathan is unappealing to some because their leader is too laid back concerning anything but his own gear.

The difference in strength between Infamy and QQme is very, very small. If either has to double defend against the other, and one of the 3rd-5th factions on the server, they will lose.

The difference in strength between the top 2 and numbers 3-5 is huge.
    If Infamy is 100
    QQme is 99 (may be 100 or 101, they haven't fought a 1v1 in a while)
    Leviathan is 40
    Varden is 30
    Haven is 20

I doubt the 3-5 factions could take a land from QQme or Infamy on a triple attack, basically whichever of the top two factions raises their server-wide appeal, and can get some serious cash shoppers/hardcore players to join will take the server eventually.
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Thats strange.... Fuzzy didn't see you in TW....

You really should leave the "we are better than u" talk to Esuna since them can actually kill ppl....

Strange indeed... maybe because Mika was in the Leviathan war? Last time Mika fought Fuzzy was when Tao was stomping Varden. Now think very carefully about that one. Tao was not exactly very strong, and they took Varden down. In fact, the only people that Varden has ever beaten were low factions. Even if Mika was in the Varden war... Fuzzy probably wouldn't have seen Mika in the whole 5 minutes it took to destroy Varden.

And as for Grushenka. You make an excellent point, what people here are failing to realize is that Infamy is technically ahead of QQme. Not just in land, but Infamy has won a 1v1 vs QQme. So until QQme can even the score, they will always be in Infamy's shadow. I have no place in tooting Infamy's horn, nor am I siding with them simply because I am a member... but because they HAVE proven themselves. QQme is only good at their ganks, they brag about beating Infamy after begging others to step in and help. Sure, it is a viable strategy, and it does show strength, but they will eventually have to 1v1 us some day, and that is when the true winners will be shown (though, technically QQme has to do it twice in order to take the lead.)

I would love to participate in a true test to see who would be on top (if I were allowed to, I am one of the lower levels here after all), I am not entirely sure who would win a 1v1 at this point, but that first double defence that we had taught us our lesson, and we ended up hunting down our inactive and swapping them out for different people. Granted, they are lower level than the people that we booted... BUT.. a level 70 showing up will beat a level 90 who is never on.. any day. So thank you to QQme and Leviathan, you have indeed made us stronger.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Strange indeed... maybe because Mika was in the Leviathan war? Last time Mika fought Fuzzy was when Tao was stomping Varden. Now think very carefully about that one. Tao was not exactly very strong, and they took Varden down. In fact, the only people that Varden has ever beaten were low factions. Even if Mika was in the Varden war... Fuzzy probably wouldn't have seen Mika in the whole 5 minutes it took to destroy Varden.

And as for Grushenka. You make an excellent point, what people here are failing to realize is that Infamy is technically ahead of QQme. Not just in land, but Infamy has won a 1v1 vs QQme. So until QQme can even the score, they will always be in Infamy's shadow. I have no place in tooting Infamy's horn, nor am I siding with them simply because I am a member... but because they HAVE proven themselves. QQme is only good at their ganks, they brag about beating Infamy after begging others to step in and help. Sure, it is a viable strategy, and it does show strength, but they will eventually have to 1v1 us some day, and that is when the true winners will be shown (though, technically QQme has to do it twice in order to take the lead.)

If im not mistaken the only tw Tao beated Varden in was the one which there were 15 min left on the clock before u guys auto lose... i dont think that when it took 2hrs and 45min to defeat us counts as a ''stomp" and i remember well Varden and Tao didnt have much diference in power. But i could be wrong maybe u are talking about another one since i dont log on that often if i am wrong pls correct me.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    If im not mistaken the only tw Tao beated Varden in was the one which there were 15 min left on the clock before u guys auto lose... i dont think that when it took 2hrs and 45min to defeat us counts as a ''stomp" and i remember well Varden and Tao didnt have much diference in power. But i could be wrong maybe u are talking about another one since i dont log on that often if i am wrong pls correct me.

I recall at least two instances when Varden lost to Tao. I joined varden for a whole two hours, and was in their faction when they lost to Tao. After I saw the way they talked to each other and bragged about being the strongest (after losing a TW no less), I left... and was invited by Tao, and I was part of that war when Varden lost. I consider it a stomp because.. well.. you really have no idea about the organizational skills of Tao. They actually thought it was a strategy to leave all interior towers untouched, and park a catapult ON TOP of the crystal so no clerics could heal the cata-barb without being killed by towers. Varden's loss was like losing to an unorganized bunch of kids with down syndrome.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I recall at least two instances when Varden lost to Tao. I joined varden for a whole two hours, and was in their faction when they lost to Tao. After I saw the way they talked to each other and bragged about being the strongest (after losing a TW no less), I left... and was invited by Tao, and I was part of that war when Varden lost. I consider it a stomp because.. well.. you really have no idea about the organizational skills of Tao. They actually thought it was a strategy to leave all interior towers untouched, and park a catapult ON TOP of the crystal so no clerics could heal the cata-barb without being killed by towers. Varden's loss was like losing to an unorganized bunch of kids with down syndrome.

Well i cant say if thats true or not since i cant remember what u said about our faction members bragging so i will go to the conclusion that it was one of the tw nights i havent logged on to. I usually log on to encourage fac members and talk bull.. about organization but i dont really play this server for real.... so i will not argue with u there as i wasnt on that week.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Well i cant say if thats true or not since i cant remember what u said about our faction members bragging so i will go to the conclusion that it was one of the tw nights i havent logged on to. I usually log on to encourage fac members and talk bull.. about organization but i dont really play this server for real.... so i will not argue with u there as i wasnt on that week.

It was the week that Empire lost to Leviathan, all but 10 members of Empire could find the desire to BOTHER even showing up. So we got sick and left. I recall... CableWarrior, Malibu, Reliquary and I joined along with a few others. And left the very same day after the first loss to Tao, maybe there were 2-3 minutes left on the clock that time.

BUT ANYWAY, how are you feeling? All I know is what was posted here, motorcycle accident and wheelchair.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    It was the week that Empire lost to Leviathan, all but 10 members of Empire could find the desire to BOTHER even showing up. So we got sick and left. I recall... CableWarrior, Malibu, Reliquary and I joined along with a few others. And left the very same day after the first loss to Tao, maybe there were 2-3 minutes left on the clock that time.

BUT ANYWAY, how are you feeling? All I know is what was posted here, motorcycle accident and wheelchair.

Well doctors said i have a chance to walk again if i keep taking therapy so hopefully i recover fast.

Meh im feeling kinda useless sitting on this wheelchair staring on the comp all day but oh well its partly my fault anyways.....

• Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Well doctors said i have a chance to walk again if i keep taking therapy so hopefully i recover fast.

Meh im feeling kinda useless sitting on this wheelchair staring on the comp all day but oh well its partly my fault anyways.....

So the question of the day is... Was it worth it? I mean.. obviously you wouldn't have gotten into the accident again if you could have avoided it. But was riding a bike worth the risk? I kinda have a desire to get a sport bike, even though I know it is a bad idea... I don't exactly have the best driving habits with sports cars... and know of a guy from my squadron who was hit by a car on his bike while I was in the military, so I am sorta on the fence about it all.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    So the question of the day is... Was it worth it? I mean.. obviously you wouldn't have gotten into the accident again if you could have avoided it. But was riding a bike worth the risk? I kinda have a desire to get a sport bike, even though I know it is a bad idea... I don't exactly have the best driving habits with sports cars... and know of a guy from my squadron who was hit by a car on his bike while I was in the military, so I am sorta on the fence about it all.

Hmm i dont think it was worth it althought yes i could have avoided it was reckless so if u think u would be ok with a bike u should go for it..as for me i dont think ill ride one again..... 4th member of my family to suffer an accident on a bike now....

• Mikako - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Well, I am almost positive I can't handle it. I parked my Trans Am on a tombstone **** around in a wet cemetery, then smashed a deer with it on my way back to base in California (keep in mind, 2 day time period), it exploded in Nevada somewhere. Got a new one and then knocked over a stoplight with it my first day back home after separating from the Air Force (seems I forgot rear wheel drive cars don't like ice.) And after flying in a jet for a few years, I seem to have acquired a need for speed... hence the LS1 cars, and if I got my hands on something as quick as a bike, I would sure as hell find myself tangled in a tree or something like that. If I am going to be in something that is going at 150MPH strapped to a few gallons of explosive fuel, I think that I would have better luck with a steel cage around myself. But bikes sure do look like fun... sigh.

In either case, everyone is glad you are okay. You can at least continue to game with us all, and have the possibility to bounce back from it all and get out of your chair with some persistence and therapy. You should count yourself lucky, I have seen people die in some strange ways. For example, a guy in my sister-squadron died while going for a walk at night. He just moved into his house, went out for a walk at night and tripped. He fell into a ditch and landed on his head... died instantly.
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    This goes to the first post. I couldnt even be bothered reading it lv 1 alt
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."