Shouldn't Tideborns turn into Dragons?

Options
13»

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Tech, Tideborn are not OP, you're obviously just too stupid and too much of a whiner to bother figuring out how to beat us.

And as it has been said many times, apparently you're unable to read it, THIS DRAGON THING IS ONLY IN APPEARANCE, NOT SKILLS!

However, as I said, I'm against this dragon transformation as it intrudes on the abilities of Untamed.

I didnt want to say this, for the sake of not being labled az greedy.. u sed it, not me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Aeremay - Harshlands
    Aeremay - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Tech, Tideborn are not OP, you're obviously just too stupid and too much of a whiner to bother figuring out how to beat us.

And as it has been said many times, apparently you're unable to read it, THIS DRAGON THING IS ONLY IN APPEARANCE, NOT SKILLS!

However, as I said, I'm against this dragon transformation as it intrudes on the abilities of Untamed.

Roflll. Ohoh, I know how to beat a assassin for a veno anyways.

Yerp. They're just pixels.

It doesn't necessarily intrude the untamed race. If only they can change into a dragon, or w/e just to fly quicker in that form? They already have enough skills.
  • LeLelle - Sanctuary
    LeLelle - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know how people talk about cultural traditions when discussing male-female roles in this game. Men carry the women and that's how it is.

I wonder how cultural influence affects the possibility of a human race turning into a dragon. I think dragons have a special significance spiritually or culturally. Dragon like being or existence just simply is not possible in this world or lifetime by anything other than a dragon.

I know from the Dragon Quest dialogs they're highly thought of and spoken about.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    erm necro much? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Dragonscare - Sanctuary
    Dragonscare - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont think tide borns should turn into dragons why becouse UR A FISH i dont see why a dragon LOL it should be the venomancers with bat ears i mean seing a fish bein a dragon now thats odd b:chuckle .........
    and yes tideborns should just stay as they Dx i mean rly a dragon why not a sea monster
    RAWR! b:victory now a sea monster is way better then a dragon :D
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nice idea but no.They will prolly look like World Bosses and cause massive lag/chaos in areas if every TB decides to transform
    Uncalled for, I'd say.

It's an interesting idea, but it wouldn't go over really well with the devs because dragons are technically land creatures. Of course, sea dragons would be nice (and pretty) but it wouldn't fit with the tideborn's mermaid-ness.

Ignore Technotic.
    He's psychotic.
  • SpiritReaver - Raging Tide
    SpiritReaver - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OMG yes plz allow Tide Born to become Dragons!!! It makes the perfect defensive manuver for when I play as my Assasin and some hungry Barb or cat Veno starts to look at me and think: Hmm fresh shushi... He he come here fishy. LOL jk jk jk jk. But more likely the Tide Born would be more fitted to turn into a more aquatic creature (although they already turn into mermaids while in meditation state).
  • Valerie$ - Sanctuary
    Valerie$ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WIll be better a Dragon that on ground fly and on watter swim
    and to fly you will need to get lvl 30 lvl 1-29 you run
    40+ buy a ting so you can fly like space jaket or someting like thatb:chuckle