Map Takeover

Comments

• damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    StoneMSM
    SneakerPimp

at the top of my head without even looking at guild roster nullifies your entire argument about playing for free.

GG

Why you trying to nullify me? I'm on your side! Yakuza is number 1!!!!
    But since u brought it up,
    The total amount of rl dollars spent from yakuza as a whole might amount to 1 week of what those fools spent in those 3 factions. They're not as smart as yakuza u see?
    Also this being the only point wich could be argued, cements my other points as to why Yakuza is the superior faction!!!!!b:victory

Long live Yakuza!!!!!
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited April 2010
    @rukhmath

CQ didnt dominate in an instant
    if im not wrong CQ was always gettng pushed out of lvlng spots
    so i doubt they rly outlvl their competition.

BLT farmed gears faster than CQ
    Deity even need to pay ppl to keep up w/ BLT's gear

then when CQ outnumbered BLT's GX count
    its not rly that big advantage
    coz its like CQ got 3 & BLT got 2
    then packs came
    after a few days everybody got their GX.

kamisama downfall is not rly coz ppl caught up w/ lvls or gears
    since kami can obtain wat ppl can get from packs
    on my opinion those ppl that left the guild or the game hurt them the most
    its like spectral losing LTX & handful of factor ppl
    i doubt spec can replace those in a week or a month
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @rukhmath

CQ didnt dominate in an instant
    if im not wrong CQ was always gettng pushed out of lvlng spots
    so i doubt they rly outlvl their competition.

BLT farmed gears faster than CQ
    Deity even need to pay ppl to keep up w/ BLT's gear

then when CQ outnumbered BLT's GX count
    its not rly that big advantage
    coz its like CQ got 3 & BLT got 2
    then packs came
    after a few days everybody got their GX.

kamisama downfall is not rly coz ppl caught up w/ lvls or gears
    since kami can obtain wat ppl can get from packs
    on my opinion those ppl that left the guild or the game hurt them the most
    its like spectral losing LTX & handful of factor ppl
    i doubt spec can replace those in a week or a month

Interesting points.
    I think it is abit of both.
    I am not arguing cq suddenly rose to dominance. I agree was a long process. Blt Simply did not have the public appeal or savvy leader cq had. they couldn't hold it toghether, they disbanded and only made cq stronger. then rq's finest went over sealing the deal.

My point of it also being the game evolving stands though. Due to the fact that, at that point in time, when spec was formed by 30 ppl, cq already had 1 to 1.5 pages of lvl 99-100s, spec had about 10 ppl max. Anybody who's anybody joined up with cq from there, Spec got the leftovers, the almost high lvls, the almost strong.....and it stayed like this up untill anni packs came out.

Now suddenly, lvl 100s, Geared, strong ppl started popping out of the wood work. This made the old players feel jaded and disheartened. So they left as a result of the game evolving and cheapening their achievements. At the same time, spec now had more ppl who could actually compete with cq to recruit.
    Also with the creation fo essence, cq also halved their strength.

So in total, i'd say the combination of the game evolving and the people reshuffling and leaving as a result of the game evolving, is what brings us to the current situation we have today.b:cute
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your whole argument is defeated by one word. Yakuza
    They farm and play for free. They have the least when it comes to averages of lvl 100 and gear. Yet they are still more successfull then any other faction on the map, and are holding the power unchallenged.

lol

Yakuza has done only one thing well... remained neutral against the 3 factors. If at any time Spec, Essence or Kami wanted to push you off the map, it would be done. You're just holding land temporarily until one of the 3 run out of places to attack. Wonder who they'll ally with.

A number of their members have voiced their dissatisfaction with the leader hoarding all the money. When the factors start attacking them, we'll see how long it lasts.

b:chuckle
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Now the 2 best geared, highest average of lvl 100s, and yes, cashshop users, are Spec and Essence. When they fight, the outcome is never certain, both are equal in terms of strength as a whole guild, not individuals.

saying they're equal is a lie. just compare them in terms of general equips:

spec has at least 7-8 +12's, essence has ONE
    spec has 3 8juns, essence has one
    hell i think spec somehow has even more nirvana pieces (bought)

and still they managed to get rolled (lolplumecity)
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol

Yakuza has done only one thing well... remained neutral against the 3 factors. If at any time Spec, Essence or Kami wanted to push you off the map, it would be done. You're just holding land temporarily until one of the 3 run out of places to attack. Wonder who they'll ally with.

A number of their members have voiced their dissatisfaction with the leader hoarding all the money. When the factors start attacking them, we'll see how long it lasts.

b:chuckle

I think this is very true. They don't have the levels or the gears needed to be one of the "big three" at this point. They just stay neutral well enough to not get steamrolled.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Kasilumati - Lost City
    Kasilumati - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I love how the flame trolls are being outright ignored in this thread, and a nice proper conversation is taking place.

Keep it up guys!
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why should we ease up on spectral?

I mean as per the infamous "logic"......

All other factor factions members have ppl quitting the game. Spectral doesn't.
    All other factor factions members have left the faction, some even moving to the opposing team. Spectral doesn't.
    Only spectral has the exclusive rights over cashshopping members. No other faction has.

It's not like they've been trying their best all this time, have gotten better, and thru the implementation of BH, oracles, hyper stones, etc...the lvl gaps on the server has closed right?
    No way!

All their wins and accomplishments attribute to luck, or some other thing except hardwork and determination!!
    They don't deserve the lands they have!!!b:angry
    Give them hell!!!b:surrender

QQ less bro
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Feral_Wrath - Lost City
    Feral_Wrath - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sarcasm...
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why you trying to nullify me? I'm on your side! Yakuza is number 1!!!!
    But since u brought it up,
    The total amount of rl dollars spent from yakuza as a whole might amount to 1 week of what those fools spent in those 3 factions. They're not as smart as yakuza u see?
    Also this being the only point wich could be argued, cements my other points as to why Yakuza is the superior faction!!!!!b:victory

Long live Yakuza!!!!!

Step in to the light child, the dark side has clouded your mind....b:laugh
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    saying they're equal is a lie. just compare them in terms of general equips:

spec has at least 7-8 +12's, essence has ONE
    spec has 3 8juns, essence has one
    hell i think spec somehow has even more nirvana pieces (bought)

and still they managed to get rolled (lolplumecity)

So you're saying that +12 GX (or Grade11 item) is better than a +10/11 Nirvana weapon(grade13 or 15)?
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »
    So you're saying that +12 GX (or Grade11 item) is better than a +10/11 Nirvana weapon(grade13 or 15)?
    essence has 2 nirvana weapons, one is unrefined, spec afaik has one (or more) and it's +10. evens out doesn't it? your argument is invalid.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    really?

not me to be honest. the truth is they made a few good moves. you have to give them some credit for that.

you make the right deals and you can think you are amazing too.

well when you think about it yakuza was on my **** list in my RH days, they werent THAT strong and they probably wouldnt be able to hold a land at all with the kos from some of the mean guilds, ontop of that they had CQs **** in their mouth, idk if they have some ones **** in their mouth now but back then CQ was their pimp. but Yakuza got off my **** list after a while, Conin (if i remembered correctly) wasnt really a **** and we got pretty cool. long story short you gotta at least respect yakuza for stayin alive all this time with the kos and actually maintaining a land. GJ yakuza your not total tools after all ^^.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yet yakuza is no thread...

if you wait long enough lost citys history might repeat itself...
    but one question if yakuza vanishes from the map which faction will their members reincforce?

i hate history and i hate politics even more...b:surrender
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Nasume - Lost City
    Nasume - Lost City Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Interesting points.
    I think it is abit of both.
    I am not arguing cq suddenly rose to dominance. I agree was a long process. Blt Simply did not have the public appeal or savvy leader cq had. they couldn't hold it toghether, they disbanded and only made cq stronger. then rq's finest went over sealing the deal.

My point of it also being the game evolving stands though. Due to the fact that, at that point in time, when spec was formed by 30 ppl, cq already had 1 to 1.5 pages of lvl 99-100s, spec had about 10 ppl max. Anybody who's anybody joined up with cq from there, Spec got the leftovers, the almost high lvls, the almost strong.....and it stayed like this up untill anni packs came out.

Now suddenly, lvl 100s, Geared, strong ppl started popping out of the wood work. This made the old players feel jaded and disheartened. So they left as a result of the game evolving and cheapening their achievements. At the same time, spec now had more ppl who could actually compete with cq to recruit.
    Also with the creation fo essence, cq also halved their strength.

So in total, i'd say the combination of the game evolving and the people reshuffling and leaving as a result of the game evolving, is what brings us to the current situation we have today.b:cute
    b:shutup wall of text...
    let me sum these up

Cashshoppers win.

and one more thing... Yakuza or whatever that guild called.. it's nothing.. one of the big 3 will eventually bbb you
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited April 2010
    @rukhmath

just want to get ur facts right
    BLT actually had the public appeal
    they had UL & RQ on their side
    then wat does CQ rly hve those times?
    just bunch of random ppl who lost to RQ

RQ's finest should hve been on Spec side
    but Spec doesnt want the idea of 1v1 battle
    so they jump on the guild
    they think they gonna hve more fun
    since Spec will gve them 3v1 like every week.

u said CQ had 1 to 1.5pages of 99-100
    when Spec came around and had 10 ppl on that range
    if im not wrong 1 page = 10 ppl
    so i think its a bit equal on high lvl
    spec might hve gotten those wat u called leftovers
    but for sure CQ got some salary leechers too.

u cant rly say CQ halved their strength
    since CQ is history the day they gave back lands
    CQ & Kamisama might hve had same leader
    but its still 2 diff guilds
    and essence is just a new guild formed by some ex CQ elites.

i guess ill take that game evolution thing like rosters reshuffling,ppl catchng up on gears
    but i dont think thats the reason most old timers left
    as the game evolve for some it turns interestng
    prolly coz they arent in the loser or minority side anymore
    then to others they got bored already since on top wat else would they do
    they got nothing to look forward to keep gettng better
    so maybe they either hop on diff games
    or
    realizes there are more fun things outside the house b:cute
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is that supposed to be a poem? The rhyme scheme seems a little off. b:puzzled
  • damienthorn
    edited April 2010
    ORLY?

Yakuza has **** in their mouth? Yakuza is scared? Yakuza is doing nothing?
    Let me clear the smokescreen.

Elayne, Athran and Daikoku are scared of the prospect of Yakuza joining an opposing faction. You can hate on yakuza all u want and put us down, but the truth is, everyone knows we are not a 3 minute faction. You can't send one party and win a tw against Yakuza. You can't zerg Yakuza down in between wars. So any side yakuza goes against, while supporting another in a 2 way or 3 way TW, will lose lands.
    The 3 stooges know this. They cower in fear of it.
    You say Yakuza stayed neutral? The 3 stooges are the ones who stayed neutral with us! They don't want any parts of us, cos it would mean their downfall. They are the ones not moving, tiptoeing around Yakuza!
    Who's sucking on who really?

You people best start showing some respect! You wouldn,t want Yakuza to start collecting tribute for our neutrality now would you? Now run along and don't anger your masters, before we decide to ally up with your enemies!!b:angry
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yakuza is like a large fish in an aquarium. All the fish in there are cannibal in nature. The owner of the aquarium simply keeps the fish in there until he deems them appropriate to eat. The majestic yakuza fish swims around slowly eating the little fish till it grows quite fond of its self and thinks it's king of the aquarium. It keeps eating all the fish until one day the owner of the aquarium gets fed up with the large fish eating his potential dinners and simply eats yakuza.

wut?
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010

This might have worked better if you hadn't already made it abundantly clear last week that you aren't in YaKuZa. Next time, take the extra minute and make a new alt first.
  • damienthorn
    edited April 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    This might have worked better if you hadn't already made it abundantly clear last week that you aren't in YaKuZa. Next time, take the extra minute and make a new alt first.

True. I was not. then i decided, if u can't beat em, join em. Or did i? Whatever the case though, i have come to accept the truth. yes indeed Yakuza is the superior faction in our server. They are the "Master of puppets"!
    If u feel otherwise, please try to deny the words i have written thus far.
    You know it's true.
    Spread the word jiggle, There is no need to play yakuza's supremacy down anymore. We got them by the neck!!

P.s: U sure, u didn't recruit anyone from the first time i popped up till now? Real sure? Look again.b:bye
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ORLY?

Elayne, Athran and Daikoku are scared of the prospect of Yakuza joining an opposing faction. You can hate on yakuza all u want and put us down, but the truth is, everyone knows we are not a 3 minute faction. You can't send one party and win a tw against Yakuza. You can't zerg Yakuza down in between wars. So any side yakuza goes against, while supporting another in a 2 way or 3 way TW, will lose lands.
    The 3 stooges know this. They cower in fear of it.
    You say Yakuza stayed neutral? The 3 stooges are the ones who stayed neutral with us! They don't want any parts of us, cos it would mean their downfall. They are the ones not moving, tiptoeing around Yakuza!
    Who's sucking on who really?

You people best start showing some respect! You wouldn,t want Yakuza to start collecting tribute for our neutrality now would you? Now run along and don't anger your masters, before we decide to ally up with your enemies!!b:angry

lol

Yakuza is going to save the server. hahaha
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yakuza is like a large fish in an aquarium. All the fish in there are cannibal in nature. The owner of the aquarium simply keeps the fish in there until he deems them appropriate to eat. The majestic yakuza fish swims around slowly eating the little fish till it grows quite fond of its self and thinks it's king of the aquarium. It keeps eating all the fish until one day the owner of the aquarium gets fed up with the large fish eating his potential dinners and simply eats yakuza.

wut?
    Devoted has such a way with wordsb:dirty *sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kristin2
    kristin2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So it seems the map is starting to get a lot of orange on it, but it seems Spec is starting to expand into Kami territory. I can't really tell who will be the winner in the end. The main guilds I would say have a chance are Essence, Kamisama, Spectral, and maybe even Yakuza.

I don't know though, tell me your opinion.

b:shy

Itachayyyyyy!!!! I'd merge meh land with you =)
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010

wut?

So good. Not gonna lie, I lol'd.
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
  • action1080i
    action1080i Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    SO let me put all this to rest.

1st YaKuZa is a non rpk faction. which means we dont atk kami essance or spec. And in all reality all 3 factions have many friends in YaKuZa.

And as far as ur smack talking on YaKuZa goes Just go in game and hit "m" go to Territories. We are taking our 11th land this week so all the haters out there can be mad cause we are not going anywhere.
  • StoneMsM - Lost City
    StoneMsM - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Are u kidding me 7 pages ahha funny ****. And i think somewhere in there they mentioned my wealth ha. hate us talk **** about us do whatever u want. we play to have fun and we are taking our 11th land why dont u come take em back?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Are u kidding me 7 pages ahha funny ****. And i think somewhere in there they mentioned my wealth ha. hate us talk **** about us do whatever u want. we play to have fun and we are taking our 11th land why dont u come take em back?

Why so terrible mage?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • KanyeWest - Raging Tide
    KanyeWest - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Hey, you sound mad.
  • damienthorn
    edited April 2010

Exactly!!! You tell em stone!
    Yeah "top 3 noobs", we got 11 lands! What are you going to do? Nothing? Thats right peasants, you can't do nothing! Fear the might of Yakuza!!b:angry
This discussion has been closed.