Map Takeover

Itachikun - Lost City
Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
So it seems the map is starting to get a lot of orange on it, but it seems Spec is starting to expand into Kami territory. I can't really tell who will be the winner in the end. The main guilds I would say have a chance are Essence, Kamisama, Spectral, and maybe even Yakuza.

I don't know though, tell me your opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Itachikun - Lost City on

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    my non existant 1 man guild will take the map.... hi itachi ;o
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol @ Yakuza taking over the map when they haven't even twed against spec, kami, or essence. I doubt they would have the balls to attack any of them anyway.

b:chuckle
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, yakuza

They can sit there until they either get the balls to attack a faction that's a factor or wait till elayne thinks of an excuse to kos them

I'm expecting spec to take kami's land or something and then watch some kami move to essence resulting in two guilds on the map or spec swaps to essence and start taking their land like arch and it'll be 3 guilds on the map for a while longer. Or maybe kami/essence are gonna overpower spec again 1v1. Or something else.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, yakuza
    They can sit there until they either get the balls to attack a faction that's a factor or wait till elayne thinks of an excuse to kos them

Agreedb:chuckle

Athran is close too. Yakuza seems to be slipping, and forgetting what their status in this game actually is, fighting with smaller factions has given them the illusion of strengthb:shocked

Now i actually dislike Yakuza and their strict "pick up a few scraps when we can" policy..........but alas, Athran is a fair man, and specs goal has never been map domination, so as long as Yakuza keeps off specs tail, spec won't annihilate themb:cry

However like i said earlier..............Yakuza is slipping. It's hard to keep your feet from stepping on something when there are 3 giants around.
    I predict soon yakuza will make a blunder, and then that will be the end of themb:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The top three factions? They are a joke!
    The top faction is Yakuza. The other 3 are burning resources every week, funelling the money they earn to each others war effort. losing members as a result of war, drama, kos.

Yakuza is hoarding their wealth, amassing people who want free money. It is free.
    Yakuza is left alone to expand, to get wealthy, they have insignificant wars that do not drain their resources, they are not on kos by the so called "Top 3", they have more lands than the faction that has beat the other 2 factions.
    People from kami,Spec, Essence, Stop saying the words "top 3" You people are pawns being played against each other while the true top faction sits back and watches the carnage, and is laughing all the way to the bank.
    As an outsider looking in, weighing wich faction is better, I'd have to say Yakuza is the best! Why join one of the 3 stooges, get kosed, have to refine and farm, stay on top of the gear curve, Show up for tw's wich last 3hours, burn 3 charms, loses money?
    I can simply join the best faction where i get richer than the fools in the 3, not get any kos, train in peace, not have to worry about charm burning tws, nothing! It's paradise!

Top 3? You people make me laugh! There is only one boss, the underlings fight and work and die, but the boss gets rich.
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The top faction is Yakuza. The other 3 are burning resources every week, funelling the money they earn to each others war effort. losing members as a result of war, drama, kos.

Yakuza is hoarding their wealth, amassing people who want free money. It is free.
    Yakuza is left alone to expand, to get wealthy, they have insignificant wars that do not drain their resources, they are not on kos by the so called "Top 3", they have more lands than the faction that has beat the other 2 factions.
    People from kami,Spec, Essence, Stop saying the words "top 3" You people are pawns being played against each other while the true top faction sits back and watches the carnage, and is laughing all the way to the bank.
    As an outsider looking in, weighing wich faction is better, I'd have to say Yakuza is the best! Why join one of the 3 stooges, get kosed, have to refine and farm, stay on top of the gear curve, Show up for tw's wich last 3hours, burn 3 charms, loses money?
    I can simply join the best faction where i get richer than the fools in the 3, not get any kos, train in peace, not have to worry about charm burning tws, nothing! It's paradise!

Top 3? You people make me laugh! There is only one boss, the underlings fight and work and die, but the boss gets rich.

You forgot that the other 3 are already rich and its not cuz of lands lol
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    While damien is obviously trolling sarcastically, it is ironic that Yakuza are infact amassing quite a lot of TW funds.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    because 12 minute wars waste so many resources.

Why make predictions... sit back and watch the drama enfold.
    Here we go again....
  • damienthorn
    edited April 2010
    You forgot that the other 3 are already rich and its not cuz of lands lol

Exactly. Why would anyone want to join the 3 stooges, and have to max their credit card, just to stay on par with their fellow guildmates? I can spend no money, enjoy lands, bash up little guilds, and be left alone while i do all this to train and do whatever i want in peace in yakuza.
    Imho, people from the 3 should do the smart thing, and switch over to Yakuza.
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited April 2010
    i dont think it should be called top 3 anymore

kamisama & essence

lost a big number of old timers already

as we can see it affects their strength & performance

alot of this old timers did wat gamers do

be on top & leave the game while on top

if spec didnt take a yr or more to build up

maybe more should hve stayed

but now w/ some new f2p games waiting to hve a launch date

i doubt we can replace those who left the game already

so goodjob to spec for atleast staying in game

to see the ppl who beat them for a yr leave the game

b:victory
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    You make it sound like only kami and essence have quit the game to move on to other things.

NEWS FLASH: It doesn't matter which guild you are in, everyone will quit eventually.
  • rukhmath
    edited April 2010
    You make it sound like only kami and essence have quit the game to move on to other things.

NEWS FLASH: It doesn't matter which guild you are in, everyone will quit eventually.

How dare u make sense with a post like this!!??b:angry

Don't you realise in kamilogic, only theirs and essence members have quit? b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Spectral has been getting **** for over a year ( I can still smell it T-T). Lets just let them have their 15 minutes in the spotlight. You guys don't have to be all mean about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited April 2010
    Why should we ease up on spectral?

I mean as per the infamous "logic"......

All other factor factions members have ppl quitting the game. Spectral doesn't.
    All other factor factions members have left the faction, some even moving to the opposing team. Spectral doesn't.
    Only spectral has the exclusive rights over cashshopping members. No other faction has.

It's not like they've been trying their best all this time, have gotten better, and thru the implementation of BH, oracles, hyper stones, etc...the lvl gaps on the server has closed right?
    No way!

All their wins and accomplishments attribute to luck, or some other thing except hardwork and determination!!
    They don't deserve the lands they have!!!b:angry
    Give them hell!!!b:surrender
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I never looked at it from that perspective! 0_0!

Send me guild invite naows! b:beg
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
    edited April 2010
    it amazes me how far yakuza got.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited April 2010
    squab wrote: »
    shut the **** up, you can be a major failure at your class and still ****ing get by with a +12 Nirvana bow. (cough cough QuanTuKiems Archer, HellAngel)
    The ****?
    Str Build EA.
    Rukhmath, you are a joke. Your guild, Spectral is a joke.

NeoAndath Runs from a 90 Mage with 4/5 Pieces of HH90 +3 and a +3 90 Quoit.
    ****ing Doozy of a Failure.

Edit: Yakuza, quit posting. You guys talk so much **** you should have a diaper on your mouths

why are u cursing so much? maybe a diaper should be in your mouth.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it amazes me how far yakuza got.

really?

not me to be honest. the truth is they made a few good moves. you have to give them some credit for that.

you make the right deals and you can think you are amazing too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxunseenspecxx
    xxunseenspecxx Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    so goodjob to spec for atleast staying in game

to see the ppl who beat them for a yr leave the game

So what you're trying to say is, good job Spectral for hanging around long enough for the guilds they lost to over the past year and a half to quit playing, so they can win by default? Brilliant strategy....
    Guild History:
    Unlimited [retired guild]
    Conqueror [retired guild]
    BloodLusT [FAIL OF EPIC PROPORTIONZ/retired guild]
    RageQuit [retired guild]

Current Guild:
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Current Status:
    Been jumping rooftops in ADC for the past year and a half<3
    Actively PvP'ing foramz style b:cute
    edited April 2010
    @munsu & rukhmath

im not saying only kamisama & essence ppl quit/will quit

i knw ppl will quit eventually

but if u were around since the peak of the server/game

u would knw

who r still around on both sides

right now as i see it

even w/ combined essence & kamisama's xCQ member

i dont think they can come up atleast 50% of their old CQ strength

unlike spectral 80-90% of their old BLT/threesome members r still around

and still paying to keep our server/game running

b:surrender
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @munsu & rukhmath

im not saying only kamisama & essence ppl quit/will quit

i knw ppl will quit eventually

but if u were around since the peak of the server/game

u would knw

who r still around on both sides

right now as i see it

even w/ combined essence & kamisama's xCQ member

i dont think they can come up atleast 50% of their old CQ strength

unlike spectral 80-90% of their old BLT/threesome members r still around

and still paying to keep our server/game running

b:surrender

I will agree Kami and Essence have lost some key members as of late and it has hurt, but BLT's 'factor' members have gone with the ebb and flow of RL as well. Spectral on the other hand... LTX and Ehee and Yoshi and Shinzoko and Athran are there all the time every time (just like me) and as a guild have not taken much of a beating in terms of people leaving.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I will agree Kami and Essence have lost some key members as of late and it has hurt, but BLT's 'factor' members have gone with the ebb and flow of RL as well. Spectral on the other hand... LTX and Ehee and Yoshi and Shinzoko and Athran are there all the time every time (just like me) and as a guild have not taken much of a beating in terms of people leaving.

Reason....

$1,000+ USD invested into this game.

Wheras, most of the old CQ got everything for (nearly) free.
    edited April 2010
    they prolly spent $8k+

but i think that ea from essence i 4got his/her/it name spent more than that

someone told me that he/she/it got 3 chars evenly equip
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow, never thought this thread would get so heated. But I do have to put my input on the whole money deal. I have spent quite a bit on this game as well (my own hard earned money, might I add) but I haven't reached the levels some people such as Shinzoko, PrinceClare, and so on have reached and yet I still can do well against some of those members that have spent a lot on their chara. Take HellAngel for example (I think that's how it's spelt) I've gone against him in TW and yes he may hit pretty damn hard, especially when I'm not paying attention to him and he sneeks up behind me, but he's still pretty squishy, and he has Nirvana gear!

I'm just saying, it's not all about the money spent in the game and the gear that's worn, it's how the person plays their chara.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited April 2010
    Ok, now that we got a proper discussion going, i'll participate properly.

Try to put the hate aside and view the debate from a neutral corner.
    The balance of power shifting is due to the evolution of the game as a whole.

In the past CQ dominated simply becos, they had the majority of the high lvl players. Having that, made them able to farm things others couldn't, get better equipped than others could,do more damage as a guild than any others could.
    Think back, there was a time cq was famed for having the most Gx's, the most members at lvl 90, then lvl 100, etc.

Then the game changed.......Packs, then BH, then oracles, then hyperstones,....now u stand at the top of archosaur and pee off the top of a building, u bound to spray abit on a lvl 100b:chuckle and definitely they have at least 1-2 event items wich are better than anything cq farmed before.

So it's not about who quit and who stayed. I would say now the game has become very even. There is no more one single faction, outgearing and outlvling the rest fo the server, just cos majority of the high lvls bunched up together, now u see lvl 100s in factions u never even heard ofb:shocked It's pretty much anyones game at the moment. I can't go as far to say any one faction is O.P. or has an advantage....
    Now the 2 best geared, highest average of lvl 100s, and yes, cashshop users, are Spec and Essence. When they fight, the outcome is never certain, both are equal in terms of strength as a whole guild, not individuals.

Kami has fallen to second tier status, simply because, the game outgrew their playstyle. farming and playing for free, just does not cut it anymore.

These are the facts. No hate, no bias.......Just facts.b:bye
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »

In the past CQ dominated simply becos, they had the majority of the high lvl players. Having that, made them able to farm things others couldn't, get better equipped than others could,do more damage as a guild than any others could.
    Think back, there was a time cq was famed for having the most Gx's, the most members at lvl 90, then lvl 100, etc.

Then the game changed.......Packs, then BH, then oracles, then hyperstones,....now u stand at the top of archosaur and pee off the top of a building, u bound to spray abit on a lvl 100b:chuckle and definitely they have at least 1-2 event items wich are better than anything cq farmed before.

So it's not about who quit and who stayed. I would say now the game has become very even. There is no more one single faction, outgearing and outlvling the rest fo the server, just cos majority of the high lvls bunched up together, now u see lvl 100s in factions u never even heard ofb:shocked It's pretty much anyones game at the moment. I can't go as far to say any one faction is O.P. or has an advantage....
    Now the 2 best geared, highest average of lvl 100s, and yes, cashshop users, are Spec and Essence. When they fight, the outcome is never certain, both are equal in terms of strength as a whole guild, not individuals.

Kami has fallen to second tier status, simply because, the game outgrew their playstyle. farming and playing for free, just does not cut it anymore.

Have to agree. Takes a little more than leveling and hh99 to keep on top these days. Either way it's quite fun most of the time. Definitely not bored like I was in CQ b:cute
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010

While I agree with most of what you said I just want to point out that cq had the same numbers as bloodlust. They only grew massive in high levels and gear after they became the top faction. Number 1 will always attract people and they are partially the reason why conq couldn't be overtaken but they aren't the reason as to why conq became number 1.
  • Kellytoo - Lost City
    Kellytoo - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010

at least the leader is getting rich. heard they dont pay salary yet members are supposed to be charmed for tw. oh they will help you with mats for your hh90 *rolleyes* but really how hard is that to get with all the 2x drops b:thanks soon enough memebers will catch on that something is rotten with the leadership and leave guild. thus giving the leader and his buddies all the coin they have been hoarding b:victory
  • damienthorn
    edited April 2010

Your whole argument is defeated by one word. Yakuza
    They farm and play for free. They have the least when it comes to averages of lvl 100 and gear. Yet they are still more successfull then any other faction on the map, and are holding the power unchallenged.
    Sounds the exact of opposite of your theory, and this is the state of affairs at present, thus making what i just said fact, and you fiction.

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your whole argument is defeated by one word. Yakuza
    They farm and play for free. They have the least when it comes to averages of lvl 100 and gear. Yet they are still more successfull then any other faction on the map, and are holding the power unchallenged.
    Sounds the exact of opposite of your theory, and this is the state of affairs at present, thus making what i just said fact, and you fiction.

StoneMSM
    SneakerPimp

at the top of my head without even looking at guild roster nullifies your entire argument about playing for free.

GG
    Here we go again....
This discussion has been closed.