How many Narnians does it take?

Options

Comments

• Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First QQme, now Sense. I'm assuming the next 2 PVE servers are going to have Pendulum and Zulu?

Btw; 69 sling is terrible, farm a thundercrack and spam wings of grace more. :x

Sexy music as always.
    60 / 250.
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Zulu already arrived. Called ZULU on this server b:sad
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First QQme, now Sense. I'm assuming the next 2 PVE servers are going to have Pendulum and Zulu?

Btw; 69 sling is terrible, farm a thundercrack and spam wings of grace more. :x

Sexy music as always.

Rolling sling till crimson horn @ 80 ;) 3 more bars ;D got 2 lunar weps already purge bow + fists. Wings of grace is hard to time still grasping it atm, i usually get butt ***** in the second channel time as you see at end of video but i do try ;D Archer pretty fun so far though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Rolling sling till crimson horn @ 80 ;) 3 more bars ;D got 2 lunar weps already purge bow + fists. Wings of grace is hard to time still grasping it atm, i usually get butt ***** in the second channel time as you see at end of video but i do try ;D Archer pretty fun so far though.

You're using it wrong though. The time you used it in your vid you had way too many people on you. In case you didn't know it also makes you immune to stun for a few seconds after giving you enough time to pewpew a squishy before getting stunned.
    60 / 250.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ill refrain from making a comment that may or may not be appropriate.

Instead, Im requesting that this thread be closed due to gone completely off topic. b:bye
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You're using it wrong though. The time you used it in your vid you had way too many people on you. In case you didn't know it also makes you immune to stun for a few seconds after giving you enough time to pewpew a squishy before getting stunned.

Lol i just read the skill over, it gives immunity to stun for the 15 seconds alongside 30% DamReduc and immunity when channelling? Mehh didn't even notice that thanks man lol, as i said still learning >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't know why you got beef all of a sudden: what success was i claiming to have & why am i delusional explain please.. otherwise keep on hatin'

you turned into a cocky **** bag whose too obsessed with internet acronyms, hate what? friend or not I'm not guna feed your misguided ego over being truthful

you can throw in all the disclosures you want now about how you are still learning and this and that but, lolguy, that doesn't excuse the fact that you come off as a raging ADD child who tries too hard to micro manage every aspect of this game now.

actions > defending yourself on a forum, sorry champ
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you turned into a cocky **** bag whose too obsessed with internet acronyms, hate what? friend or not I'm not guna feed your misguided ego over being truthful

you can throw in all the disclosures you want now about how you are still learning and this and that but, lolguy, that doesn't excuse the fact that you come off as a raging ADD child who tries too hard to micro manage every aspect of this game now.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m243/Batman1940/GIFs/applause.gif
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options

You put all that effort into this QQ post and didn't answer my original question why?

I've never said Im a good archer nor have i bragged about being an archer at all, so this doesn't make sense at all? Please explain

I come across as a raging ADD child to you? Probably because all you do is cry about how you can't feild a few people @ the time it matters in PK and sit in safe zone pming me QQ for about 30 mins. No doubt with you're "BEST PK" squad you could kill have some good fights with us I'm not going to lie. But do explain how i come across as a 'ADD' child otherwise quit raging yourself and making up bullsh!t.

Side note: going into a little girl fit on forums about me, i wont bother bringing up beef for you as i have more respect, also Nova put some of the money you earn from DT with your faction into you're faction not into your event gears and refines. <3

Keep on Hating guys i can take it all day b:laugh

edit:
    actions > defending yourself on a forum
    That's why you been hugging safe zone with only 3 of us out of safe sometimes with deadgame and proc, but yeah don't go into a QQ fest like you did on pm's 'OMG all of ausras are level 50 they dont mean nothing in pk you can't count those as numbers, omg you have 2 venos thats like UNSTOPPABLE!!

Actions do speak louder than words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    , also Nova put some of the money you earn from DT with your faction into you're faction not into your event gears and refines. <3

Lol. Stop acting like you know anything. The one scroll i did sell for charms went str8 to guild bank. As for Bless, when i do sell it, its going to be split between every1 that went to DT (Every1 who went agree'd to this). Sorry if you can't make money efficiently but throwing out baseless accusations on the forums isn't gunna make you any b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol. Stop acting like you know anything. The one scroll i did sell for charms went str8 to guild bank. As for Bless, when i do sell it, its going to be split between every1 that went to DT (Every1 who went agree'd to this). Sorry if you can't make money efficiently but throwing out baseless accusations on the forums isn't gunna make you any b:bye

You just got master baited.
    1 hit by Ieaz
    ~Peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

You just got master baited.
    1 hit by Ieaz
    ~Peace

Thanks for proving Proski's point b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thanks for proving Proski's point b:bye

ADD: A persistent pattern of inattention and hyperactivity-impulsivity or both, occurring more frequently and severely than is typical in individuals at a comparable level of development.

LOL?

Micro Manage: To manage or control with excessive attention to minor details.

Give definitions and example instead of just saying & agreeing on something you clearly don't know. b:cute

& you're a **** i don't like you and i can say what i want about you haters gonna hate in the end.

Also lolumad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1* whether you're a good archer or not has nothing to do with bragging, hence the definition of the word delusional. tell me does it really matter if you say its your first time playing an archer here on a forum when all you do in-game is talk about how your clique ruins this servers PvP? yes you actually said that one day, I remember quite clearly.

guy (yes i'm adopting this word I heard you love it), pretty serious charge for someone that isn't cocky don't you think?

this is another day, but nearly pissed myself when you said it: 38663545.jpg

"when we show up" thanks, you know what to be fair I don't even need to say anything you do it for me so well hahah

2* everybody who has a ****ing brain and isn't bitter that I just told them off (namely you) knows i'm there when the pk matters (granted in going forward not anymore cause I have to quit soonish but thats besides the point) you only just started pking more regularly in your 7xs since you have the financial security of 1 pinkerbell, who are you really trying to fool? you show up late every time and because you think people naturally leaving what was already a long pk fight is somehow a testament to "how good your clique is." holy wow get over yourself. how do I know this? because coming from a person who actually follows through from start to finish (and people from every faction can actually attest to this because its the truth unlike the over-exaggerative bs you spew all the time) I have the validity to say such a thing.

3* I never initiated any of the talks with you where in your words "i was crying for 30 minutes" (paraphrase). if you are convinced people would take your word over mine in regards to that then LOL please keep telling history your way, I know a lot of us are getting a kick out of it. you always whisper about how everybody hugs safe zone after your crew comes yet you can't keep anything in context because (solidifying my original point) your EGO has gotten too big to realize that none of this is even a big deal. any time I whisper you back its to try and knock some sense into that dopey **** head of yours and let you know why that is the case. nobody deserves credit for 'ending the fight' because people leave on their own accord all the time, at the end of the day its all for fun but you're the only one blowing everything out of proportion because, well, thats a symptom of having a big head - sorry for recognizing this?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1* whether you're a good archer or not has nothing to do with bragging, hence the definition of the word delusional. tell me does it really matter if you say its your first time playing an archer here on a forum when all you do in-game is talk about how your clique ruins this servers PvP? yes you actually said that one day, I remember quite clearly.

guy (yes i'm adopting this word I heard you love it), pretty serious charge for someone that isn't cocky don't you think?

this is another day, but nearly pissed myself when you said it: 38663545.jpg

"when we show up" thanks, you know what to be fair I don't even need to say anything you do it for me so well hahah

2* everybody who has a ****ing brain and isn't bitter that I just told them off (namely you) knows i'm there when the pk matters (granted in going forward not anymore cause I have to quit soonish but thats besides the point) you only just started pking more regularly in your 7xs since you have the financial security of 1 pinkerbell, who are you really trying to fool? you show up late every time and because you think people naturally leaving what was already a long pk fight is somehow a testament to "how good your clique is." holy wow get over yourself. how do I know this? because coming from a person who actually follows through from start to finish (and people from every faction can actually attest to this because its the truth unlike the over-exaggerative bs you spew all the time) I have the validity to say such a thing.

3* I never initiated any of the talks with you where in your words "i was crying for 30 minutes" (paraphrase). if you are convinced people would take your word over mine in regards to that then LOL please keep telling history your way, I know a lot of us are getting a kick out of it. you always whisper about how everybody hugs safe zone after your crew comes yet you can't keep anything in context because (solidifying my original point) your EGO has gotten too big to realize that none of this is even a big deal. any time I whisper you back its to try and knock some sense into that dopey **** head of yours and let you know why that is the case. nobody deserves credit for 'ending the fight' because people leave on their own accord all the time, at the end of the day its all for fun but you're the only one blowing everything out of proportion because, well, thats a symptom of having a big head - sorry for recognizing this?

Wow man typing huge paragraphs of bullsh!t doesn't make you look smart it makes you look like you do care a lot about the subject which as you stated doesn't mean anything anyway, first lol u mad? seems like it.

Secondly, what if i was big headed ( i am to you in PM's cause you say ausuras run this server, i don't need to screenshot QQ's in PM's why dont you post all your QQ you pmed me in PM's while you was hugging safezone as you have them all saved. ) Get over me being big headed to you or get use to it, being big headed is a bad thing? you should know by now i don't care who hates me and who likes me look @ my reputation on Raging Tides it don't mean *****.

We did run that ****, and when we turn up atm everybody does run to safe zone ( apart from narla they zerg it which is fun) so grow up and get over it? All this trying to prove points on me is lol tbh, because all the points you're trying to prove il openly admit to you so stop being a try hard and man up please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guy (yes i'm adopting this word I heard you love it),

QUOTE]

ZZZZZ
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gj guy embrace what you are (to reiterate: a cocky **** bag), thats what we were all looking for. it stops there believe it or not.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No apothecary pots, genie is almost non-existant, other than the initial skill you only have 2 skills, definately needs more work.

Skill choice looked to me like stun arrow > pick a skill at random. Need to work more on your skill choice.
    Example would be when I saw you use Tangling mire, followed by metal attacks. As I'm sure you're aware, tangling mire reduces phy def, no point in using metal attacks after. In my opinion, tangling mire is just a bad skill to have for an archer. No point using it on a heavy since you'll be using metal attacks on him, and robes will have such low pdef that reducing it by a percentage like tangling mire does wont do much. You would be much better off using extreme poison.

Learn to use wings of grace, it gives you 15 seconds of immune to stun (doesn't work for seal, although I don't think I saw any mages so that's not important.) Everytime you were close to killing someone a BM showed up and stunned you which gave your targets charm time to tick. Don't use it when people are already on you, use it as they approach you.

Overall pretty boring watching someone attack a few times and then start kiting. Don't know much about archosaur politics so maybe this is to prove a point or something, I dunno.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No apothecary pots, genie is almost non-existant, other than the initial skill you only have 2 skills, definately needs more work.

Skill choice looked to me like stun arrow > pick a skill at random. Need to work more on your skill choice.
    Example would be when I saw you use Tangling mire, followed by metal attacks. As I'm sure you're aware, tangling mire reduces phy def, no point in using metal attacks after. In my opinion, tangling mire is just a bad skill to have for an archer. No point using it on a heavy since you'll be using metal attacks on him, and robes will have such low pdef that reducing it by a percentage like tangling mire does wont do much. You would be much better off using extreme poison.

Learn to use wings of grace, it gives you 15 seconds of immune to stun (doesn't work for seal, although I don't think I saw any mages so that's not important.) Everytime you were close to killing someone a BM showed up and stunned you which gave your targets charm time to tick. Don't use it when people are already on you, use it as they approach you.

Overall pretty boring watching someone attack a few times and then start kiting. Don't know much about archosaur politics so maybe this is to prove a point or something, I dunno.

Ty for tips & things like apo just not bread into the server yet really, my genie is only 12/30 in this video been trying to make a decent one, when i hit 85 il be farming one in frost &or GV. As stated before video wasn't made to show off nor brag but to just show how narnians can't co-ordinate a pk attack for nothing.
    gj guy embrace what you are (to reiterate: a cocky **** bag), thats what we were all looking for. it stops there believe it or not.

Gone beyond caring now the trolling you was fun now it's just head work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously....

you are beating a dead horse. Just stop. Just stop it. lol

EDIT: finally watched the video:

and for the record....kiting a bunch of people in air is really easy, I dont see how this video shows anything but GodsS talking to himself in faction chat about some faction drama....

I remember it took about 4-5 Impulse/Asuras to put me down in the air in west arch the other day, and I was using these 'pro' kiting methods myself.....you dont see me making a video about it and laughing at how fail Impulse is, do you? Anyone can run away, IJS
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously....

and for the record....kiting a bunch of people in air is really easy, I dont see how this video shows anything but GodsS talking to himself in faction chat about some faction drama....

I remember it took about 4-5 Impulse/Asuras to put me down in the air in west arch the other day, and I was using these 'pro' kiting methods myself.....you dont see me making a video about it and laughing at how fail Impulse is, do you? Anyone can run away, IJS

Not Abigaail when mobs are around! b:chuckle
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Seriously....

You die to quick in the fights i have with you, if you can kite 4-5 players them 4-5 players need to learn how to co-ordinate and stun/seal you IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You die to quick in the fights i have with you, if you can kite 4-5 players them 4-5 players need to learn how to co-ordinate and stun/seal you IJS.

sorry. I dont have a credit card to max out to make my lvl 7x character a beefcake b:sad I be a poor college kid living on my own, with responsibilities like mortgage, car payment, adult stuffs. IJS....
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sorry. I dont have a credit card to max out to make my lvl 7x character a beefcake b:sad I be a poor college kid living on my own, with responsibilities like mortgage, car payment, adult stuffs. IJS....

I'm 17 in college living on my own, can't charge.. what are you trying to stay?
    & since when was TT70 2 sockets with no refines 'beefcake' gear?

~IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm just a Squirrel living in a tree, with only 2 nuts.

IJS, Nbd.
    b:pleased
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    First off these 2 quotes are pure gold..

Watch BigFluffy run around in the vid doing nothing but being an annoyance b:laugh[/I]

this morning i went 2v1 against u and leaz...u two couldnt kill me i got a 6x bm to distract u 2 8x (dno ur lvl probs around 77) and killed leaz

this afternoon i went 1v1 with u and u wouldnt shut up...i gave u around 20 seconds for u to wail on my hp...it nver went under 3k
    pink and leaz r good pkers

u have e-peen problems and constantly want attention
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm just a Squirrel living in a tree, with only 2 nuts.

IJS, Nbd.
    b:pleased

cool story bro b:chuckle
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Ieaz - Archosaur
    Ieaz - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

IJS LOL
    GGfluffy love ya really
  • //asted - Archosaur25
    //asted - Archosaur25 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this morning i went 2v1 against u and leaz...u two couldnt kill me i got a 6x bm to distract u 2 8x (dno ur lvl probs around 77) and killed leaz

this afternoon i went 1v1 with u and u wouldnt shut up...i gave u around 20 seconds for u to wail on my hp...it nver went under 3k

You stroked my e-peen when it was 3 v 1 against you buns and that fail archer, they kept running out of safezone and i was peacing them while your fail **** was just munching on me hitting me for pennies, you're a terrible pker who has some HP & Spams TOP to try save you. I don't need attention or e-peen i want haters cause they make the game more enjoyable and actually bring more fun to the shocking game outside PvP/TW this game holds.

It's ok to hate though hunny, the more haters the more people you have killed to start hating on you.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ijs im big lolumad hater qq

/10inch