Options
    I wonder how thing are on RT... XP
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

/10inch

Trim Your Pubes
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never cash shop... I 'merchant' and 'play the market' to get full Event gear and 2x Lunar weapons.
    IJS.
    Oh, and for the record, lolumad, keep hatin' haters, IJS.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You stroked my e-peen when it was 3 v 1 against you buns and that fail archer, they kept running out of safezone and i was peacing them while your fail **** was just munching on me hitting me for pennies, you're a terrible pker who has some HP & Spams TOP to try save you. I don't need attention or e-peen i want haters cause they make the game more enjoyable and actually bring more fun to the shocking game outside PvP/TW this game holds.

It's ok to hate though hunny, the more haters the more people you have killed to start hating on you.

It's Bundollarsign b:scorn

and you cant really lump me in with everyone else i'm a noob pker whose highest character on older servers isn't more the 6x b:victory it would be an insult to everyone else lol
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I never cash shop... I 'merchant' and 'play the market' to get full Event gear and 2x Lunar weapons.
    IJS.
    Oh, and for the record, lolumad, keep hatin' haters, IJS.

grow up kid.

@Bun$
    that's fine atleast you don't call another 10 people to zerg you actually try fight fairly. Same goes for BigFluffy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    grow up kid.

@Bun$
    that's fine atleast you don't call another 10 people to zerg you actually try fight fairly. Same goes for BigFluffy.

Love you babe. Also, what was it that I said, that mentioned you? I could be talking about anyone =)
    The world doesn't revolve around you hun =)
  • Macenza - Archosaur
    Macenza - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Love you babe. Also, what was it that I said, that mentioned you? I could be talking about anyone =)
    The world doesn't revolve around you hun =)

u still mad that alot of ppl moved from RT to arch? clearly seems so since u cant keep ur self off a differrent server forum section b:chuckle

p.s u coming out the closet? a male calling another male hun? wadafak?
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya. Ya got something against ****? o.o
    And yeah, lolimmad=) Because it is illegal to post on another servers forum. Sorry I didnt know <3
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya. Ya got something against ****? o.o
    And yeah, lolimmad=) Because it is illegal to post on another servers forum. Sorry I didnt know <3

Clearly you just need to sort your life out. mess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So this is where the 2 Sexy's Asher n Russieee ran to...b:laugh

So if i was to play here........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So this is where the 2 Sexy's Asher n Russieee ran to...b:laugh

So if i was to play here........

Russiee isn't hear he's just but hurt that i left and came here so he has to spend a few minutes a day rejoicing on how much he bummed me in empire then claimed he and everyone else don't like me.

You should come here RainZ map looks f*cking epic at the moment and no guild folds so far, going to be fun PvP TW probably next week :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Russiee isn't hear he's just but hurt that i left and came here so he has to spend a few minutes a day rejoicing on how much he bummed me in empire then claimed he and everyone else don't like me.

You should come here RainZ map looks f*cking epic at the moment and no guild folds so far, going to be fun PvP TW probably next week :)

that's a thought ... tho it'll mean more oraclin n I'm more broke than a broker in brokeback mountain... But I could use a change in environment.. Well see ^^ ... Back to topic... U prince narnia? Or r u the evil ice witch? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options

lolumad? <3
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no im the prince of Archob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's a thought ... tho it'll mean more oraclin n I'm more broke than a broker in brokeback mountain... But I could use a change in environment.. Well see ^^ ... Back to topic... U prince narnia? Or r u the evil ice witch? b:chuckle

Im the evil ice witch archer b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmmm... not that great, just from the fact u didn't kill any of them, nice kiteing but nothign else was impressive, What you should have done is searched for whoever your allys are atacking, and assist target them while using your anti stun skill. Fighting off a gank while taking a few pop shots at a cleric isn't going to do anything. U killed 0 of them while they killed all of you, so even though they did gank, you guys didn't do anything to them.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmmm... not that great, just from the fact u didn't kill any of them, nice kiteing but nothign else was impressive, What you should have done is searched for whoever your allys are atacking, and assist target them while using your anti stun skill. Fighting off a gank while taking a few pop shots at a cleric isn't going to do anything. U killed 0 of them while they killed all of you, so even though they did gank, you guys didn't do anything to them.

game...set...match

im booooored
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Tragdey - Harshlands
    Tragdey - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    terrialbe xD wtf u think ur impressive cause u have charm and stack event pots O.O