who are the best

Options

Comments

• Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So i guess all these times that Rome actually managed to solo'd Malilizi we all just imagined it right? Rome made the rookie BM mistake of leveling magic marrow higher than lvl 3~4 when he doesn't even have Sage Bell. Besides that you have little arguments.

And please don't even talk like you even know how to use a BM because it shows. In the old fashioned way of playing BMs, gears don't win you fights, but rather experience and skill.

Just go look at Nurfed's old videos/SS. He solo'd Siva/HeadTrauma/EmoWDF plenty of times even in 2 vs 1.

P.S: Get out of your stupid mentality that gears+level = All, You starting to sound like a broke version of Tekkblade that gets rolled no matter how much gear he buys.

Wow wdf? Nhere did that come from and for the record murder was always higher lvled then me but once
    me and him. Got near each other I could kill him just as easy even with 8jun.
    But that's not the point - keep me out if this e-hole
    this is the best bm section
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wow wdf? Nhere did that come from and for the record murder was always higher lvled then me but once
    me and him. Got near each other I could kill him just as easy even with 8jun.
    But that's not the point - keep me out if this e-hole
    this is the best bm section

nice typo b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    3. wtf is your point? are you trying to say nurfed wouldnt own rome 1v1? stupid arguements are stupid.

If he were given some time to catch up, I'd like to see this fight.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's hard using an iPhone 
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what u guys mean by best BM..
    who wanna have a 1v1 me with normal gears,like- calamity , mistyring 90 HH armor,mold69 cape,and with other crappy mold stuffs.. (if u guys think ..gears is everything .. bring it on b:cute )
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Telling them they need to use the same garbage you are is like saying gear does matter. Just an observation.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what u guys mean by best BM..
    who wanna have a 1v1 me with normal gears,like- calamity , mistyring 90 HH armor,mold69 cape,and with other crappy mold stuffs.. (if u guys think ..gears is everything .. bring it on b:cute )

butthurt cashshopper is butthurt, this question didnt include people like u and MDT, this thread is about the B-E-S-T.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    butthurt cashshopper is butthurt, this question didnt include people like u and MDT, this thread is about the B-E-S-T.
    whole server can see who is butthurt
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whole server can see who is butthurt

Yep im so butthurt that i restatted all my vit to magic, got blessing for herc now so ill be farming HH all day instead of pvping, will be back when i got enough moneysb:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So i guess all these times that Rome actually managed to solo'd Malilizi we all just imagined it right? Rome made the rookie BM mistake of leveling magic marrow higher than lvl 3~4 when he doesn't even have Sage Bell. Besides that you have little arguments.

And please don't even talk like you even know how to use a BM because it shows. In the old fashioned way of playing BMs, gears don't win you fights, but rather experience and skill.

Just go look at Nurfed's old videos/SS. He solo'd Siva/HeadTrauma/EmoWDF plenty of times even in 2 vs 1.

P.S: Get out of your stupid mentality that gears+level = All, You starting to sound like a broke version of Tekkblade that gets rolled no matter how much gear he buys.

last time i check Nurfed is not a good mage to compare people with when it comes to pvp. . his gear is a bit. .(whats the word im looking for here b:puzzled). . anyways, skill is almost always shown when two players fight with similar gear.

Coming in an owning tons of people with "your" crazy refined and sharded gear, then calling them "noob" is something i never understood.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For some reason mages like Taarloor/DS hit harder than Nurfed, would it mean taht nurfed has like too much str just like Liberty_ ?
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    last time i check Nurfed is not a good mage to compare people with when it comes to pvp. . his gear is a bit. .(whats the word im looking for here b:puzzled). . anyways, skill is almost always shown when two players fight with similar gear.

Coming in an owning tons of people with "your" crazy refined and sharded gear, then calling them "noob" is something i never understood.

As i said, go watch the videos before even making an attempt to troll. Nurfed is easily top 2 wizard in server, and the videos im referring too all Siva/HT/Emo were around same level and way better geared. Back in QQme Nurfed barely had any gears, in fact i even had to lend him Ultimate's gear during PvE in some cases.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As i said, go watch the videos before even making an attempt to troll. Nurfed is easily top 2 wizard in server, and the videos im referring too all Siva/HT/Emo were around same level and way better geared. Back in QQme Nurfed barely had any gears, in fact i even had to lend him Ultimate's gear during PvE in some cases.

siva got better gear when he joined kd, but had crappy gear before. nurfed rolled when he was 100 killing 8xs at fish. but well pro BT though we were 1 shots in our water gears.then r8, he became rich for some unknow reason, cube necklace, warsong belt, hmm +11 weapon, good refine on armors. sage stone barrier?

if u have all this without being in top 2 u suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well not anymore ..
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    since we are apparently talking about OP mage gear, i would like to add that you at least can react to a mage attacking you.....I just got peaced before stun wore off from deityofrain's sin, so thats like, 5 seconds to go through about 30k hp with high p def. My question is, what is any other class supposed to do against that? I have more HP and Pdef than 99% of the server.

WTB sparking knocking sins out of stealth, then it becomes fair again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yup, fair. You'd have like 1/4th of a second to go 'Oh ****' and incapacitate the thing, lol.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You would have 3 seconds, since thats the cast time of triple spark, and the thing is bad players would still get owned cause after those 3 seconds end the sin could just shadow walk to you and kill you if you dont use antistun or some kind of damage reduction. as it stands now, you just die lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish I could triple-spark without being seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't we all.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WTS> Genie skills that resist something for seconds, then we are ****ed.
    But ya Deityofrain needs to lay off the roids, I just saw him one day pop out and 1shot some 95+ veno with a +3 dragonbow >.>
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He most likely hit it 4-5 times before anyone could see him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    WTS> Genie skills that resist something for seconds, then we are ****ed.
    But ya Deityofrain needs to lay off the roids, I just saw him one day pop out and 1shot some 95+ veno with a +3 dragonbow >.>

expel > sins, including deityofgay and rerollermate
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    since we are apparently talking about OP mage gear, i would like to add that you at least can react to a mage attacking you.....I just got peaced before stun wore off from deityofrain's sin, so thats like, 5 seconds to go through about 30k hp with high p def. My question is, what is any other class supposed to do against that? I have more HP and Pdef than 99% of the server.

WTB sparking knocking sins out of stealth, then it becomes fair again.

You could ask Tryagain, s/he knows how to survive it (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=671202&page=6#57). But maybe s/he is that 1% you are talking about, that's having more HP and PDef than you. b:chuckle

Anyway, this was only using two sparks. Are you looking forward as much as me for them to get the triple spark skill?! b:bye

P.S.: Expel or abs. domain as to counter a sin while they are on cooldown or there's not enough stamina because you used another skill before? Even if it's not on cooldown I'm wondering if any of the people, currently blabbering how easy it is to survive a sin coming out of stealth, ever had a fight against a lvl 100 sin with highly refined equip. I'm pretty sure you haven't or s/he was just messing around not using her/his main weapon. Of course if the sin is lvl 80 and you are 100 it's easy.

You all forget one thing: As for now, every class, but sins, are possible to be countered with only the "basic" skills of your class - no genie, apo pots, QQ etc. needed. Why? You actually can see them and react while sins, coming out of stealth right next to you, usually stunning (and/or using occult ice), not only due to lag (this is not a game played on LAN..) have a huge advantage. And let me quote:
    He most likely hit it 4-5 times before anyone could see him.

Edit @ Faildom: Even if you have an "expelled" strategy against them which, let's say, always works - what are you doing if expel is on cooldown (which can happen pretty often in tw for example)?
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options

Edit @ Faildom: Even if you have an "expelled" strategy against them which, let's say, always works - what are you doing if expel is on cooldown (which can happen pretty often in tw for example)?

Run/respawn/pop another expel..?
    Well it never happened to me as i got almost full vit genie.. and there is only 1 sin that does obscene damage which is deity so you wouldnt really need it for other sins :P
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TryAgain's quote you used says assassins shouldnt one-shot anyone, which they dont...they just hit 25 times before stun wears off in 5 seconds. Im telling you right now, I didnt have enough energy for absolute domain at the time, but even if i used it, it really wouldnt have helped....by the time you notice there is a sin on you, your charm is already ticked and youve started losing hp from your next full hp pool. absolute domain would have given me 3 seconds, and when that ends, id still be in stun, so even if im still alive, my charm is not even close to ticking yet and the sin still has another stun and freeze they havent used yet. you would just have to get super lucky absolute domaining and having the stun wear off and being able to squeak in a tranq orb or triple spark before you are stunned again....but even if you do that, the sin just force stealths, gets 3 sparks back and comes back to kill you while all your skills you just used to survive are on cool down, since with that fast attack peed and their chi skills, they can regain 3 sparks like, instantly.

EDIT: and detection pots are the biggest pain/most expensive pots to get in teh game, which is so dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I gotta say hell spark is kinda broken, Gm shud make it so that it cancels stealth toob:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Any skill should cancel stealth, think about it, hiding in the shadows then a big vortex of chii surrounds you, the fact that it is light is irrelevant, you stay hidden. The only thing I can understand is something small, like using a pot, keeping you in stealth.

On another note, most AoE's should be altered to be non-target bound. Like Highland Cleave or Perdition. That way at least you have a shot to knock them out of stealth before they **** **** you.
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @Taboo:
    If you get 1-shot by an assassin you have bigger issues.
    I'm reading out of this quote that s/he won't be the one having big issues BUT if DoR can take you as HA out that fast I have to ask you how high the chance is for him/her as AA to survive the first hit of DoR coming out of stealth sparked. And that is lvl 100 vs lvl 100. Now how many lvl 100 AA do we have on HL? Let's go a bit further by me assuming that your HA gear is pretty high refined, haven't looked it up - now how many AA users does HL have with the same refining lvl as yours?

@Crackdealer: Even if AoE skills wouldn't be target bound, when are you going to use them? Do you want to use an Aoe skill every time as soon as it's available. And what are you doing while it's on cooldown? And it's not like there is only the sin around you, nor is it usually the only enemy you have to take care of..
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's my point exactly....if i get messed up by a sin that fast, every other person on the server is even more screwed than i am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Uhh, lol. Not having it target bound would have more than just PvP uses. However specifically, why would I waste time hunting for an assassin if there's more than just it around? I'd rather go for the EP and let the assassin crumple and die, when it DOES destealth, at the hands of my group.