• ZzzzGGzzzzzz - Dreamweaver
    ZzzzGGzzzzzz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh god.. dont make this thread as a cash shop QQ thread b:beg
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What Sabre said

But i dont know many good BMs, they either spam apo pots/gank/cs alot.
    besides spamming apo pots and ganking i think MALIGNO is pretty good, dont know many others..

meh, the best BMs back in the days were Rome and Schism, they diddnt really cs and knew how to stunlock, though i dont think dual axes really work anymore.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What Sabre said

But i dont know many good BMs, they either spam apo pots/gank/cs alot.
    besides spamming apo pots and ganking i think MALIGNO is pretty good, dont know many others..

meh, the best BMs back in the days were Rome and Schism, they diddnt really cs and knew how to stunlock, though i dont think dual axes really work anymore.

It pains me to say this, but I agree with every word said... b:shocked
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The only even decent one I ever knew was Rome.

Fiya tried, props to her, but she didn't ever quite get it.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The few BMs I know that are really good and have proven to be are Pedro, AsheZ, Hitman and some cash shoppers. The first 3 know very well how to stun lock and PvP in general, and I know some more BMs that are good but have really crappy gear or dont have levels to be competetive.

EDIT: Michael and "the recent" MDT are really good too. ijs
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it's easy being a BM most ppl dont get it cuz they dotn spend alot of cash to care.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The only bm I've seen that was truly skillfull was Ayabrea. He used the bm skill set in ways I havent seen any other bm use them. When it comes to stunlocking Id have to say rome. I forgot the barb he was fighting, but I Watched him keep him stunlocked for around 3 mins till he was dead.
    Max Interval bms shouldnt be included in this list. There really isnt much skill involved with them.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Top 3 BMs in my list:
    1-Pedro
    2-Hitman
    3-Michael

I might b missing sum good ones but those are the ones that I have seen play their class better then most average BMs.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    only 1 axe bm.
    ROME
    b:dirtyb:dirty

sorry for my friends but need to admit he pwned so many with his nab gloom axes, any more with gxs.

Come back Romeob:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    it's easy being a BM most ppl dont get it cuz they dotn spend alot of cash to care.

To be honest, most classes in general only require common sense for you to be good. For example, Wizzards are not the easiest class to play because you dont only rely on smashing buttons... you need to run/kite when the opponent is close to you or finish him off if you can. And also use the right skills in the right time to kill the opponent etc. But Ive seen ppl playing wizzards thinking they are tanks, or use a skill with a long channeling when the enemy hp is only 100 when they could just finish them with gush. We could call those bad wizzards lol. But this game is not a 1v1 game, it is more focussed to group PvP than really 1v1 PvP thats why theres so much difference in some classes performance in PvP. So being a more group PvP minded game I would say that theres alot of good BMs, Wizzards, Archers, etc, thus no need to look for threads like this.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For those of you that say rome....I would say his situation is very similar to ultimate's. When he was one of the few 90's on the server he was by far the best BM because everyone elses gear sucked and he had the ability to stun lock. When everyone elses gear/levels caught up i never really noticed him. Funny dude tho, and he should come back and get some better gear! damit rome, wtf.

and yeah....dual axes is a support class endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReWritten - Lost City
    ReWritten - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Best BM on this server... its hard to say.. but i can tell this...

the Best BM who can QQ most on Forum is
    Legendadry
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My top 2 BMs:

Opsy
    HitMan
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    HEADTRAUMA IS DA BEST EVER...

NOT.

I heard his aura of the golden bell made u immortal though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Best BM on this server... its hard to say.. but i can tell this...

the Best BM who can QQ most on Forum is
    Legendadry

it's nice to know i have a fan

2ndly a better poll would be whose the best BM,Archer,cleric,barb, etc in TW. I think TW actually requires skill rather than money(at least for now)
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ICEsmoke. b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Taarloor is trying for that comedy career he has always wanted....and doing a fine job at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rome and the original AsHeZ. Both who knew their class well and knew how to stun lock. Rome had the advantage of being higher level, but even after people caught up to 9x, he was still rocking. AsHeZ started off PK crazy and, even though he was poor as hell with crappy gear, mistys and XS were good enough for PK.

But as mentioned, with the server in its current cash-shop crazy state, a BM is practically only as good as his gear right now. Unless you have the money for 5 attacks/second fists, you can't kill anything in a dual-axe stunlock (other than rely on a dragon + true emptiness). Why?
    dual axes is a support class endgame.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    My top 2 BMs:

Opsy
    HitMan

Who are they???
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    only 1 axe bm.
    ROME
    b:dirtyb:dirty

sorry for my friends but need to admit he pwned so many with his nab gloom axes, any more with gxs.

Come back Romeob:cryb:cry

I don't care what anyone says, Rome is and always will be one of the best BM's in this game. A lot of the techniques I see people use now in both PvE and PvP he taught me ages ago, that aside, he had a virtually perfect stun lock.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Schism was just a bit better at stunlocking b:shocked
    And how come kylin ppl always vote for ppl inside their guild? Just get a bit real..
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And how come kylin ppl always vote for ppl inside their guild? Just get a bit real..

Because those are the ppl they squad with the most in TW, PK, FC, etc... and are more familiar with in action. DER.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Kylin is way more pve based than zulu though..?
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i voted for rome . he is in zulub:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For those of you that say rome....I would say his situation is very similar to ultimate's. When he was one of the few 90's on the server he was by far the best BM because everyone elses gear sucked and he had the ability to stun lock. When everyone elses gear/levels caught up i never really noticed him. Funny dude tho, and he should come back and get some better gear! damit rome, wtf.

and yeah....dual axes is a support class endgame.

So i guess all these times that Rome actually managed to solo'd Malilizi we all just imagined it right? Rome made the rookie BM mistake of leveling magic marrow higher than lvl 3~4 when he doesn't even have Sage Bell. Besides that you have little arguments.

And please don't even talk like you even know how to use a BM because it shows. In the old fashioned way of playing BMs, gears don't win you fights, but rather experience and skill.

Just go look at Nurfed's old videos/SS. He solo'd Siva/HeadTrauma/EmoWDF plenty of times even in 2 vs 1.

P.S: Get out of your stupid mentality that gears+level = All, You starting to sound like a broke version of Tekkblade that gets rolled no matter how much gear he buys.
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So i guess all these times that Rome actually managed to solo'd Malilizi we all just imagined it right? Rome made the rookie BM mistake of leveling magic marrow higher than lvl 3~4 when he doesn't even have Sage Bell. Besides that you have little arguments.

And please don't even talk like you even know how to use a BM because it shows. In the old fashioned way of playing BMs, gears don't win you fights, but rather experience and skill.

Just go look at Nurfed's old videos/SS. He solo'd Siva/HeadTrauma/EmoWDF plenty of times even in 2 vs 1.

P.S: Get out of your stupid mentality that gears+level = All, You starting to sound like a broke version of Tekkblade that gets rolled no matter how much gear he buys.

+1
    ofc .. gears isnt enough ..if u are a noob..
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    He's indeed the best bm I've played with and against. He has a good general overview of what's going on and who needs to be cc'd aswell as good survivability coupled with an amazing intuition on when to use dragons. And yeah, I'm speaking of Rome too, and I can't stand him at all personally.

I agree with desiree that Ashez was good (or is,I don't know if anyone took over his account), but back when I remember fighting him occasionally he was decent. In TW I've seen Maligno and wanahakalugi do really well, same as Michael. Emo hits like a truck but there's not much skill involved and back when he didn't have +10 hh100 fists it was very very different. MDT can't say, he usually doesn't spend a triplespark on me either cause he doesn't have it or cause he doesn't think it's necessary, either way I don't recall dying to him in TW much. I think he's on KYs offense though so it's not like I've seen him there a lot.

I think that covers most of em, Legendadry and ICEsmoke just have huge egos and can't back it up, but that's like most of harshlands I guess.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

You sound liek such an ignorant nit wit, ya know that?

1. what are you talking about? like 6 months ago? cause rome hasnt played lately and i agree 6 months ago he was the best. His current character would get eaten alive if he stepped out of sz. **** gear, +5 DUAL AXES. Im friends with rome, but that doesnt factor into my analysis as it does for you.

2. why is it that a man that power leveled a cleric to 96 and quit when everyone caught up, and then power leveled a sin to 100 and was given free cash shop gear is saying level and gear dont matter? hypocrite much?

3. wtf is your point? are you trying to say nurfed wouldnt own rome 1v1? stupid arguements are stupid.

4. remember when i rolled you repeatedly on ultimate in a 2v1 vs you and nurfed in 3rd past, then you went to fish and killed tekk in 3 seconds? yeah, please shut your mouth. good job calling me a broke version tho, i thought gear doesnt matter, nub.

X. ultimate i dont know if you realize it but you have never been good on any character you have played. You are just a manipulative d-bag that studies PWI and got in a group with good players that can back up your trash talk. You yap all day long on the forums like you are the god of all that is PWI, sitting at your comp in your PWI T-shirt, surrounded by PWI posters, a mouse pad, and a PWI mug full of whatever it is you drink.

You remind me of those kids that are straight A students in school, but you ask them anything pertaining to the world and they cant even formulate an intelegent sentence. So, go read more forums, study stats, skills, and different ways to run FBs and then come back and post like the "know it all" you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited April 2010

X. ultimate i dont know if you realize it but you have never been good on any character you have played. You are just a manipulative d-bag that studies PWI and got in a group with good players that can back up your trash talk. You yap all day long on the forums like you are the god of all that is PWI, sitting at your comp in your PWI T-shirt, surrounded by PWI posters, a mouse pad, and a PWI mug full of whatever it is you drink.

You remind me of those kids that are straight A students in school, but you ask them anything pertaining to the world and they cant even formulate an intelegent sentence. So, go read more forums, study stats, skills, and different ways to run FBs and then come back and post like the "know it all" you are.

Lol'd so hard at this cuz he has a pic up of him in his PWI shirt. Ahahahaha i love you Tabjew.

On topic: I'd say it's pretty easy to be "amazing" as a BM for 1v1's nowadays, as every1 knows the interval build and its easily viable with anniversary packs. As for standing out in group PvP, i'd say none of these "new age" Bms seem to have it down.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions