How many Narnians does it take?

Options
Asher - Raging Tide
Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
First off these 2 quotes are pure gold..
i say u and ur party come take on me proc \/\/asted and pinka u will need 2 partys i think but we dont mind if u bring 2 partys
ill take that offer leaz seeing as i hear u drop like a bish and narla regected ur app 2day ^^

Watch BigFluffy run around in the vid doing nothing but being an annoyance b:laugh

Anyone besides all that.. here is a video i thought I'd fraps.. story behind it.

The usual 'PK FEST @ SILVERPOOL LLOLMAP!"!@' was thrown into WC me le and pinkah were online and in vent so we thought we would attend.. Quickly got cleric buffs off le and gave my archer buff and off we went, as we entered silverpool there was a few random guilds vitamins, yoshibomb, weird name person and about 4-6 narlas + a few others who i can't remember. They was all just having some fun i guess pvp'ing me le and pinkah picked them off 1 by 1 and that was the end of it we waited for about 5 minutes for anything to come back out, yoshibomb tricking us by running in and out of safezone on the 1 side of silverpool which makes it look like hes out of safe. Just as i said im going to finish my World quest i see a full group of narlas about 6 now fully buffing (cleric barb bm archer) so i go back out with le and pinkah and wait.. soon after they come out and il just say our co-ordination was beautiful putting them all straight back in safe zone... we waited again and i once again said im going to finish my world quest.. as i enter safezone i see 2 groups of Narnia massing up with buffs so i thought damn this will be fun (at this point i turned fraps on) knowing that no matter how hard we tried we wouldn't take down 9-12 people with just 3 of us..but instead of doing what 90% of server would of done hugged safe zone and QQ'd we didn't, we tried and heres what happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUDoW-S9bk

Note: video is still being processed it will be beautiful quality once its fully done :)

Keep on hatin'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FapFapFap:
Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
Wifey:
Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
CupCake:
Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
Post edited by Asher - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pinkerbell - Harshlands
    Pinkerbell - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh yes. Wedding Crashers FTW b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cute

I have to admit, they do fail.

But I know why.

It's because my Pro-Ness wasn't there to back them up b:victory

Hehe, "back them up"...
    b:pleased

EDIT: Sorry forgot to be srs and flame you >:(

Yes they were poo-pooing you, however you have to take into account y'alls levels versus theirs, as well as the fact of charms/what not.

However, throwing that aside, I still don't see the point of this thread, because like so many say, "If you're white, blah blah blah".

(Which is why I'm a Black Cleric >:D)

Anyways, kind of fail topic, but good to see drama, I like it almost as much as I like Meatbunz backing me up. Heck Abigaail backing me up is hella-nice too! ;D
    Anyways, I'd like to see 10 random Asuras versus Meatbunz, _Ghostz_, and Loregenome, (And maybe myself if you're lucky >;D)

Anyways, nice vid.

Uhm, meow?
    DINOSAUR >:(

Btw. Fail avatar is fail.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cool story, bro.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • //asted - Archosaur22
    //asted - Archosaur22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Yes they were poo-pooing you, however you have to take into account y'alls levels versus theirs, as well as the fact of charms/what not.

Levels.. were 75's they are all 73's check the archer same weapons as me, check the BM's they all have calamitys check the barbs calamitys.. charms check everyone i hit they all ticked.. buffs check their buffs compared to ours.

Im not trying to be c0cky IJS.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmm when I started seeing that video I was expecting to see you and your squad take out a few of them but instead I saw you getting killed and none of em died once >.> Nice kiting but I didnt see a good reason to fraps that... peace. ;)
  • Aleven - Archosaur
    Aleven - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Also HA Veno with Nix = insane
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmm when I started seeing that video I was expecting to see you and your squad take out a few of them but instead I saw you getting killed and none of em died once >.> Nice kiting but I didnt see a good reason to fraps that... peace. ;)

Being the same level as them and them having 3 times as many of us the video wasn't made to show us dominating them, as stated at the end we did that before i started frapsing, frapsing 3 v 5 isn't nothing special we were just co-ordinated called a target slept > debuffed > purged > amped koed. But with 9 people it wasn't that simple, being constantly popped on by sins and stun locked by the 2 BMs and 2 archers and the barb was killer, and then as you see the cleric heals anyone we select, but being chased by 3 + people constantly disabled me from killing the cleric watch it again and see ^_^

tl;dr wasn't made to show us killing was made to show how bad they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nice team work in the vid asher, I'm glad you learned how to give up on a target after shooting it once or twice and moving on even before the target was ko-ed. Amazing how most of you guys call yourselves pkers b:laugh
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nice team work in the vid asher, I'm glad you learned how to give up on a target after shooting it once or twice and moving on even before the target was ko-ed. Amazing how most of you guys call yourselves pkers b:laugh

Meh you want me to stand there getting munched on by 4 others while trying to attack someone? If you didn't know in PvP target priority's change such as a cleric showing up and healing the person you're all selecting stand there and keep hitting him? No you switch to the cleric, but with all 3 of us having 3-4 sometimes 5 on us we can't afford to stand still and keep hitting.

& you stand there and laugh at people who didn't even call them selves pkers, you must obviously think you're something.

tl;dr some nerd failed at attempting to sound half decent and i gave him a bait reply shouldn't of even bothered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    :O what song is that in the video
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    less qq more pew pew b:kiss
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • EPro - Archosaur
    EPro - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's always good to see Sense ppl having fun ^^
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fact-of-the-matter is...

Dinosaurs > Any person in PWI besides SquirrelPee
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And the winner is: everyone who didn't participate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And the winner is: everyone who didn't participate.

OMG i miss ya hahahahahaha

Dinosaurs > Any person in PWI besides SquirrelPee

mmm nice to meet ya new troll b:cuteb:kiss

well Asher dont worry about they ganging u....eventually everyone is going to lvl up...btw nice to know that u didnt oracle bro keep it up.

p.s. as always i luv the music, keep making videos :D
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options

p.s. as always i luv the music, keep making videos :D

ya, pls more qq videos b:shutup
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ya, pls more qq videos b:shutup

skill > cs...

yeah rite; now i know how noob u are b:chuckle
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    :O what song is that in the video

As much of a pric this kid is, hes got good taste in music. b:chuckle
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As much of a pric this kid is, hes got good taste in music. b:chuckle

hey that's what im saying...post the QQme video vs Varden i luv the first song ^^b:thanks

ps give the name of the 2 songs that u used on the impulse tw video, naaw!
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options

yeah rite; now i know how noob u are b:chuckle

ty b:thanks
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUDoW-S9bk

Note: video is still being processed it will be beautiful quality once its fully done :)

only thing i can say is you got the spirit so keep it up...b:surrender
    a small note to narla: if you are fighting on par or "winning" over whoever you are fighting againts, please dont start calling more to zerk the whole ****b:surrender completely destroys the fun and makes everything end up in trashtalk, QQing and a distatefull gank fest..that is all >_>
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This whole thread makes me giggle mainly because when i look at this video i see 1. 8x Cleric, 7x(at least) veno with nix and heavy armor aka unkillable and an archer around lvl 75+ running away from everything that seems to move to him.

You know what else makes me giggle, you make an assumption all narlians fall because you killed lemme see lets say 6? I can tell you right now, those arnt even our best pkers or team pkers for that matter ^^, which reminds me i could call one other person other then myself and we could wipe out that team in a matter of secondsb:chuckle. As well as i killed you multiple times solo was well as a good amount of your guild and others.

Im not being cocky, Im just sayin, and to top it all off Cool story bro.
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This whole thread makes me giggle mainly because when i look at this video i see 1. 8x Cleric, 7x(at least) veno with nix and heavy armor aka unkillable and an archer around lvl 75+ running away from everything that seems to move to him.

You know what else makes me giggle, you make an assumption all narlians fall because you killed lemme see lets say 6? I can tell you right now, those arnt even our best pkers or team pkers for that matter ^^, which reminds me i could call one other person other then myself and we could wipe out that team in a matter of secondsb:chuckle. As well as i killed you multiple times solo was well as a good amount of your guild and others.

you? giggle?

b:shocked
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    de-lu-sion: n. (2) A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Options
    de-lu-sion: n. (2) A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

Why thank you Mr. Proski for that wonderful explanation of what a delusion is! Keep up the hard work at expanding everyone's vocabulary! b:thanks
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To Narla - stop defending yourself in here, best or worst I don't care. Your only as good as your weakest link to deal with it.

To the uber 3 pkers - thanks for the song, but the video was generally boring.

To outside parties - buy me a nix, I can't play much so I can't make moneyyy k thanks bye b:bye
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To Narla - stop defending yourself in here, best or worst I don't care. Your only as good as your weakest link to deal with it.

Well last I checked, Hope was still in our guild, so that means.....

....holy ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options

/end

& to all the haters keep on hating'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options

I don't know why you got beef all of a sudden: what success was i claiming to have & why am i delusional explain please.. otherwise keep on hatin'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey asher i thought PVE servers were boring for u???
    ur playing here lost aned tide at the same time??????