HA Sin

Couri - Raging Tide
Couri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Assassin
couristats.jpg

Flame On all 'HA Sins are FAIL' peoples.

Survivability shows in lvl 90 barb full tt90 green in tiger.
Post edited by Couri - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Huh? o: What does it say? I can reach 70k+ survivability but still will die faster than a Barb >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    great, no barb level, attack or ANY other stats
    dont black those out and show the real thing...
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Not my place to show someone else's stats.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    are you full HA? or are you wearing 2 pieces LA for -int?

nice stats. what would your damage be with that if you were dex built?

HP seems a bit low for the money you must have put into that though. fist BM's on LC with that APS also have 14-17k HP

Have you tried to solo HH in that setup?

edit: also is that with fists or daggers?
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010

edit: also is that with fists or daggers?

Lunar Claws
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Lots of money...no I farm like crazy ask any of my guildmates.

Also gear breakdown for those interested:

Head: Warsoul of Earth+6 3 +10 vit stones
    Chest: TT99 Gold HA+6 4 +10 vit stones
    Legs: TT99 Gold HA+6 2 G8 Citrines
    Boots: TT99 Gold LA+6 2 +10 vit stones
    Weapon: Deicide(Lunar Claws)+7 (no stone yet)
    Cape: Passionate Robe:Abbadon(+1 Crit robe)+6 2 G8 Citrine
    Necklace: Swindler's Necklace+6
    Belt: Demon Slaughter Belt+2
    Wrists: TT99 Gold LA+6 1 +10 vit stone 1 G11 Citrine
    Rings: 2 Sign of Frost: Chaos+6
    Tome: The Sunny Pass(Str +15)
    1% Crit Arrow

All buffs on me at time are lvl 10, no sage/demon buffs.

Currently working on:
    Lionheart Belt
    Lunar -int Cape
    -int Tome
    Nirvana Legs
    and eventual(after enough farming and another d.orb sale) +8 armor and +10 on Lunar Claws
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    But even if you farmed like crazy, didn't you use some cash?
    I mean I don't see how one would be able to accumulate enough wealth to reach lv 100, +6 everything, and get a hold of so many vit stones just through farming on a relatively new server.

I remember when I brought up the idea of an HA sin long ago and everyone flamed on it x3. Hmm.. for a level 100 HA sin, you've sacrificed somewhere around ~145-150 dex for armor with better physical defense/refines right? Hmmm.. that's really interesting. . .I wonder if its worth it.

How are your fights against true HA users like?
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    look i got +12 gear i farmed all day, hes bsing.
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I never said I didn't CS, just not nearly as much as it may seem, being the first 90 and only one that did the tourney for 6 weeks straight selling the warsoul helms b4 coral pack I made a small fortune. As well as farming mid mats as one of 3 6x on server and selling at whatever price I wanted. Then investing that 300+ million coins in and out of the gold market during anni packs and coral packs with a lull of 220k coin per gold after corals left. Also accumulating and selling tons of tokens after corals went away at around 25-30k each and various other coral pack items i got from packs. I make no claim to be a pure farmer, I like the game and support it by donation/CS w/e you wanna call it. However my gears would insinuate that I may have spent thousands, but I haven't lol.

@ Sskyxiii: my attack speed has more than made up for my lack of damage, without charm(duel) I can tear through barbs and bms just with melee damage, in a matter of seconds. Squishies are still a 1-2 shot very easily. Also considering Bloodpaint's heal and that attack speed with PowerDash making my crit 64% for a short time and 30% extra damage from wolf emblem I can heal a considerable amount of hp. However I do not recommend this build very much, as if it were not for a few pieces of carefully selected gears, I could not use my Lunar Daggers or my 99 HA. As it is I do not have enough dex for my 99 gold daggers. In retrospect I think it woulda been more beneficial to use Lionheart necklace and belt for the -.05 interval rather than going HA. Plusses on the neck and belt could give a significant amount of phys def, and as for the vit stones I bought all from other players with coin, got none from packs.
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Couri, QQ, my joke flame thread got closed. b:sad
    I told you. T_T

Oh well, I still say you're fail.
    b:cute b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • TurboTaxi - Lost City
    TurboTaxi - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *applauds* god dawm, gotta hand it to ya man. thats some crazy **** shat you got goin there.

just wish i could see yur stats (vit, dex, str, mag)
    "Stay cool, be respectful, know your limits, and accept it when you've lost....

...then maybe i'll stick around a bit longer. b:victory" -Anonymous

93 Barb (BattleBurger)
    100 Assassin (TurboTaxi)
  • HanzoHattori - Raging Tide
    HanzoHattori - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Impressive ,kuddos to your build .
    edited April 2010
    couristats.jpg

I think this survivability means ****, a 97 barb with tt90 green in tiger form has nearly twice as much survivability than the barb in this SS.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9763/obsbarb.png

Nontheless I'd go HA on a sin too if I had a high lvl one (is too low for having enough stats for HA + dagger), cuz I think it's better than LA PvP-wise.
    And solo farming TTs = <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol Fap. Compare Couri and that 97 Barbs attack speed, crit, and attack.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle HA sins are soo OP, DeityofRain hits 5 aps with his tt100 fists xD makes barbs feel like their wearing AA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    lol Fap. Compare Couri and that 97 Barbs attack speed, crit, and attack.

I know, but the thread is about survivability o: At least that's what the OP says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    @ TurboTaxi couricsheet.jpg completely unbuffed

@Fap It was meant more as general stats, only mentioned survivability for those interested in tanking as a sin showing that it's really not that severe of a difference from a barb.
    edited April 2010
    @Fap It was meant more as general stats, only mentioned survivability for those interested in tanking as a sin showing that it's really not that severe of a difference from a barb.

My bad then >:
    Do u still love me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sillystylez
    sillystylez Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I saw this guy vs Lucifer, got killed...... can any1 else beat lucifer?.... He's so scary!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle HA sins are soo OP, DeityofRain hits 5 aps with his tt100 fists xD makes barbs feel like their wearing AA

Isn't he technically mixed armor? b:question
  • Kmnjbhdvt - Lost City
    Kmnjbhdvt - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I saw this guy vs Lucifer, got killed...... can any1 else beat lucifer?.... He's so scary!

who's lucifer? is he a sin? b:thanksb:thanks
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i like how the dud said he farmed like crazy for that bs...i love it!!Come on dude you know you spent lots and are just ashamed u did..its ok man it your funds...lol farming like crazy HAHAHAHAHAHA hold on..one more time ..HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i like how the dud said he farmed like crazy for that bs...i love it!!Come on dude you know you spent lots and are just ashamed u did..its ok man it your funds...lol farming like crazy HAHAHAHAHAHA hold on..one more time ..HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Couri completes solo TT runs within 30 mins. You have any idea how much money he is making farming mats on x2 drop event?
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yeah but how did he get to that level (not in game character level) in the first place, to be able to solo farm so fast?

I mean it's awesome what he can do but imo you have to spend some nice $ to be able to do this, so fast (server is kinda newish)
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • adarkshadow
    adarkshadow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yeah but how did he get to that level (not in game character level) in the first place, to be able to solo farm so fast?

I mean it's awesome what he can do but imo you have to spend some nice $ to be able to do this, so fast (server is kinda newish)

he said he used cs to get the extra edge and he also spent some $$ingame somewhere in this thread....
  • adarkshadow
    adarkshadow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I never said I didn't CS, just not nearly as much as it may seem, being the first 90 and only one that did the tourney for 6 weeks straight selling the warsoul helms b4 coral pack I made a small fortune. As well as farming mid mats as one of 3 6x on server and selling at whatever price I wanted. Then investing that 300+ million coins in and out of the gold market during anni packs and coral packs with a lull of 220k coin per gold after corals left. Also accumulating and selling tons of tokens after corals went away at around 25-30k each and various other coral pack items i got from packs. I make no claim to be a pure farmer, I like the game and support it by donation/CS w/e you wanna call it. However my gears would insinuate that I may have spent thousands, but I haven't lol.

there b:pleased
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    HA assassins are lame, they lack crit, dps, and attack speed, basically everything a normal assassin is made for. normal sins can tank just fine in LA, no need for crappy HA.

dont say fists either, because they have worse dps than daggers by a large amount :|. ive done the math.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Personal opinion:
    HA sins are just as ridiculous as claw/fist sins and HA archers

Why? Because if you're going HA anyway, the only thing that being a sin gives you is Bloodpaint. There's little doubt that if you were a fist bm instead, that you'd have higher life, higher defenses and higher DPH.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    It's so cute when this 101 Sin stuns my BM in stealth, demon sparks, the pulls out fists of heroism.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    guys, guys, guys....

explain something to me.

why would anyone make a HA sin, put on claws/fist, and still call themselves a sin? what is the point of that? why not just make a HA fist BM? because that is exactly what you are. a fist BM without fist mastery. you are not a sin, you are a BM by doing this. and whats more, the atk rate on a dagger compared to fists are MUCH higher. not to mention your crit rate is higher by going LA. you have added bonuses of dagger mastery and wolf emblem. and etc etc. so whats the point of crippling your damage that severly? what is the poing of BRAGGING about that crippled dmg knowing a LA dagger sin is out DPSing u by a large margin?

so please explain because to me that is just moronic. so justify yourselves now. tell me your logic in making a HA fist and claw ASSASSIN rather then a HA fist BM...