barb 20-25k hp

2»

Comments

• Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol the only thing that's +4 is my boots which I refed with mirages. Not in a hurry to get more hp, not even bothering to shard them. b:dirty maybe I imbue some shabys.
    Having 2 chars over +100, one over+90 & this nub doesn't exactly help in "getting-ubber-gear" department. But I have fun, don't care for other stuff.

Lol yes option 2 is pretty close; however if you won't put in some work in the game, don't except things to just appear out of nowhere, your other option is to CS b:bye I prefer not to & have better things to spend money on.

Don't really care about the barb debate. But time is money. The time you are spending on the game farming HH a person can be making a lot more money at their job.

The time you are spending on HH a person can be having a social life outside the game.

IDK even though I don't cash shop much I think that using the cash shop and getting better gear, having a social life outside the game, and making more money, much more efficiently, to use in and outside the game sounds good to me.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't really care about the barb debate. But time is money. The time you are spending on the game farming HH a person can be making a lot more money at their job.

The time you are spending on HH a person can be having a social life outside the game.

IDK even though I don't cash shop much I think that using the cash shop and getting better gear, having a social life outside the game, and making more money, much more efficiently, to use in and outside the game sounds good to me.

I prefer to make lots of money irl and NOT cash shop my **** off and stay with "average" HP.

I think that's the right play. b:chuckle
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I prefer to make lots of money irl and NOT cash shop my **** off and stay with "average" HP.

I think that's the right play. b:chuckle

There's nothing average about lvl 100.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfsfang - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    pfffs i rather spend my money on something better, like my car
    GRAPHICS AND MOTION DESIGNER
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:dirty VILKASS spends his money on the ladies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:dirty VILKASS spends his money on the ladies

b:cute Mendy how much are u charging? I might give u a call later b:dirty That new xbow can wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:cute Mendy how much are u charging? I might give u a call later b:dirty That new xbow can wait

b:sin im free for you always b:dirty come and get it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    IM NOT QQ about money...

PS how u gonna spen ur money if ur day is staying in front of a sreen?????b:chuckleb:chuckle

Grammar Lessons.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Grammar Lessons.

More like a dictionary but w/e
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Meowmeowdie - Archosaur
    Meowmeowdie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    More like a dictionary but w/e

I think that it's a bit of both worlds, lol.b:pleased