barb 20-25k hp

Drkilyou - Heavens Tear
Drkilyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Barbarian
ok i was wondering what lvl and what vit stat and what gear i would need to be able to get 20-25k hp on my barb.

thanks
Post edited by Drkilyou - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i doubt its possible.. at least not up till now where our lvl cap is 105(?) i think the highest is 130 or smth actually coz the AH shows those amours. really doubt it XD
    even if it is, its EXTREMELY expensive. all your eq with the maximum number of +10 vit stones sharded+ gear wich has its own HP+ or VIT+ attributes and add +45 VIT tome and tiger+BKI buff. sounds cheap right? :P
  • Gimlett - Lost City
    Gimlett - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Level 95 onwards... basically the point where you can start equipping grade 12 gear and above. I only have one piece of event gear (so far) and I have almost exactly 20000hp in tiger form. I actually still have my TT90 equipped as well and it's not particularly well refined.

I'm not really a cash shopper either, so it's pretty attainable for most people, just keep your build pure vit.
  • Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver
    Bulldowzah - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    its possible
    9x Barb
    6x Seeker
    6x BM
    6xCleric
    [SIGPIC]http://i38.tinypic.com/nco6ts.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just ask Templar and BigP on sanctuary .....

(sorry other furry friends... but you have less HP than them ;) )
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • EmptyWords - Heavens Tear
    EmptyWords - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well, at 95 is not easy reach 20k buffered-tigered.

I have a normal equip (not pro) but all TT90 green set with 3 soks each with 40hp gems and only VIT stuffs (both rings +18 vit, neck +14, pangu axe and so on)...and i have only 16.2k at my lev.
    I don't think i'll gain 4k life in 4 lev...

b:bye
  • Gimlett - Lost City
    Gimlett - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'll assume that you're demon, because with my full TT90 set at level 95 I was pushing 18k (all pieces refined to either +4 or +5)
  • CzarKoenig - Sanctuary
    CzarKoenig - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    BP, Temp and Lord are 3 barbs that i know of that have over 33k+ hp

*knows this for a fact seen it myself and have screenies that ill try and post later*
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I had +20 with tt green imac sharded +5 most, event robe & helm. Not really a vit build either. So I guess it was +20 from about lvl95. Now ~21.4 ._. not much considering the hp some other sanctuary barbs have... b:surrender b:cry I.R.SQUISHY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    I'll assume that you're demon, because with my full TT90 set at level 95 I was pushing 18k (all pieces refined to either +4 or +5)

Sage.

b:laugh

Let's see at 95 what happens
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The outright max possible for a barb is actually about 40k or so, however nobody is there as it would probably cost more then a house to get that.

It depends entirely on the barb's build and gear, but 20-25k hp is normal for 95-100 barbs and a little rare but seen with 90-94 barbs.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:avoid
    PoohBear
    that be all.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Big P, Temp and Lord are unique because they are able to spend a lot of money in this game to regine and shard for the best gear possible :) they are actually very smart as well- they have a stength build so they do a lot of damage but then the refine and shard correctly to get them over 30K hp with +12 refines and so on.

and dont listen to VILKASS >.> he is just good play toy b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A 90-94 barb to have that much hp means some event gear (40m+ each) with TT90 and all of it at least +5 or more O_o
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Brutu - Heavens Tear
    Brutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A 90-94 barb to have that much hp means some event gear (40m+ each) with TT90 and all of it at least +5 or more O_o
    Like I said, that is indeed rare but not unheard of... There are a decent amount of people that once they get to 90 they pour money into their chars to make them breech 20k HP.
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can have already 16k at lvl 88 even without +45 vit tome. and so on.
    -220 vit with gear (attribute)
    -full +5 refined armors with 4 immacs (citrines)
    -Sky Demons Pearl Necklace
    -Tiger Form

Not that expensive and already nice amount.
    edited March 2010
    lol, equip refined +5 with 4 imm citrine each isn't expensive?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

Not really... Only in the 90s the chest is a bit more expensive but not that much anymore.
    Saw a 4 imac +5 in ah for 15m if im not mistaken a few days ago. It's not so much nowadays...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Not really... Only in the 90s the chest is a bit more expensive but not that much anymore.
    Saw a 4 imac +5 in ah for 15m if im not mistaken a few days ago. It's not so much nowadays...

bring a barb and try to farm 15 mils...lol, good luck!! b:laugh

Cheap is 1-2 mils, 15 mils each item is not cheap.
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol at you telling a lvl 102 barb too try too farm 15m.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol at you telling a lvl 102 barb too try too farm 15m.

Ummmm no he needs to save up more like 30m a piece for his stuff (minimum). If a lvl 102 needs 15m for a tt90 plate he has some issues b:laugh.

I've been farming TT90 stuff and making what I can by sell it, and it's still a bizitch to save up. I've gotten plenty of faction runs where only 2 people split (double drops on top of that). I can imagine what it's like for someone running with 6 people non-double drop times. Lucky we normally get first pick. b:shocked
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • NoImKrel - Heavens Tear
    NoImKrel - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah its posssible..real possible..and lots of coinage..dollars..euros whatever.Hell a member in a guild on our server ..a bm he gets liek way over 20k hp..but sure he spent wellb:laugh
    edited April 2010
    I farmed all my TT90 set by myself, only with faction's help.

But there's a lot of difference (on HP) with a homemade set (with 2 socks) and stones 40hp then a shopped one with 4 socks each items and citrines (and maybe refined +5).

There's a huge difference of hp....and $ too ^^

b:bye
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Of course its possible lol i gort 20k plus and im demon barb one of my guildies has more than 30k demon too..

Dont listen to them everything is possible as long i have lots lots lots lots and lots of money to charge gold.

AND I MEAN LOTS...
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    OH BTW instead of having 30k hp why dont u buy a car fir yourself cause thats about the same amount u will pay to make a barb like thatb:chuckle

b:byeb:bye
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can have already 16k at lvl 88 even without +45 vit tome. and so on.
    -220 vit with gear (attribute)
    -full +5 refined armors with 4 immacs (citrines)
    -Sky Demons Pearl Necklace
    -Tiger Form

Not that expensive and already nice amount.

He means its not really expensive compared to the event gear. With tokens out socket stones & imma citrines werent really that expensive.

Also if you want to do it the "cheap" way, just keep making new armors until you get a 4 socket one. Sell the 2 and 3 socket ones for profit or to pay back some mats you buy. It does mean alot of TT farming, but nothing is free in this world.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Of course its possible lol i gort 20k plus and im demon barb one of my guildies has more than 30k demon too..

Dont listen to them everything is possible as long i have lots lots lots lots and lots of money to charge gold.

AND I MEAN LOTS...

urgh.... then u doing smth wrong... Haven't spent any rl$ on my gear. (Though yes i have used rl$ to get my skills). Farmed 99s on last x2 + saved chips from BHs. Did a bit of merchanting for refines, though i kinda suck at it didn't go too well. Now gona continue to save for ref (now ranges from +4-+8s on other parts) ._. after I lvl this nub archer's skills & equip. Farmed all my old 90 set as well, wasn't even x2. As a barb u shouldnt really have trouble finding squads that much... unless u fail bad... By 90 I'd assume u should already have some friends who u could do this with...
    Big TY to everyone who was going with me & managed to handle my bad temper :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    VILK there are 2 things u can do on this game to be pro..

One u charge real money and spen lots like i said before

Option two is u live for this game and play 10 12 hour per day doing hhs like a ****.

By ur answer i think u are option 2.

BTW i looled at ur +4 refines thats same thing as ****.. im talking +10 +12 things event stones and gears, and nirvana also.......b:chuckle
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    VILK there are 2 things u can do on this game to be pro..

One u charge real money and spen lots like i said before

Option two is u live for this game and play 10 12 hour per day doing hhs like a ****.

By ur answer i think u are option 2.

BTW i looled at ur +4 refines thats same thing as ****.. im talking +10 +12 things event stones and gears, and nirvana also.......b:chuckle

Lol the only thing that's +4 is my boots which I refed with mirages. Not in a hurry to get more hp, not even bothering to shard them. b:dirty maybe I imbue some shabys.
    Having 2 chars over +100, one over+90 & this nub doesn't exactly help in "getting-ubber-gear" department. But I have fun, don't care for other stuff.

Lol yes option 2 is pretty close; however if you won't put in some work in the game, don't except things to just appear out of nowhere, your other option is to CS b:bye I prefer not to & have better things to spend money on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    IM NOT QQ about money...

PS how u gonna spen ur money if ur day is staying in front of a sreen?????b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    IM NOT QQ about money...

PS how u gonna spen ur money if ur day is staying in front of a sreen?????b:chuckleb:chuckle

b:chuckle Buy a better sceeen & a few more pcs? b:dirty

Anyway this was a thread about 20-25k hp barbs. I'm just saying it's perfectly attainable without CSing your soul off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]