Enrage - E rages?

Rivierra - Archosaur
Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
So lets talk about Enrage and their E-rage

Everyone in Enrage should get over themselves, not like its the end of the world. 'Cept for a few enrage who have no life, then this is like OMGNUUUUUUU IM GONNA DIE WE DIDNT GET blah blah blah.

Some advice, go out get some sun, maybe get a lil' burnt so your skin looks a different colour then white...

let the NO U, flaming etc begin...
b:shutupb:bye
Post edited by Rivierra - Archosaur on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fail thread is fail.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo why let Enrage bother you? O____o

Just BL them, uninstall, blah blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Everyone in Enrage should get over themselves, not like its the end of the world. 'Cept for a few enrage who have no life, then this is like OMGNUUUUUUU IM GONNA DIE WE DIDNT GET blah blah blah.

Some advice, go out get some sun, maybe get a lil' burnt so your skin looks a different colour then white...

Umm why is someone from the Archosaur server worried about a guild on Heaven's Tear? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    im not worried lol, just lmaoing at marin getting e rage because LM outbid you guys.
    Im from HT, got a bm and veno there >.>
    edited April 2010
    im not worried lol, just lmaoing at marin getting e rage because LM outbid you guys.
    Im from HT, got a bm and veno there >.>

So let me get this right. Guilds have to go on a bidding war and outbid Enrage so Enrage doesn't get anymore land? Now that's T.F.F
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marin - Heavens Tear
    Marin - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh yeah. All sorts of rage there. Is this PhuongHong btw? I get the day off from working on TW rosters, so I honestly enjoy the break. But go ahead and spread rumors to make yourself feel better.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Umm why is someone from the Archosaur server worried about a guild on Heaven's Tear? b:question

coz he doesnt dare to post from his main?

fail thread, you are not supporting at all LM's thread about being just a regular faction that wants to have fun.

Now lets see, a no name faction ironically named "FakeBid" is created just in time for the weekend bids. Few ppl join in the begining to make it eligible for TW (do you even have 50 memebers? - i doubt). You wait till the last second then outbid Enrage when there are like 20+ Tao lands unattacked. You want exactly and only the land that Enrage bidded on, tho you know you stand no chance in wining, and the land doesnt even have anything special. You claim you hate Tao but you stop Enrage from taking a Tao land.
    Happy April Fool's Day
    Your attempt to fool the server has failed, we all know what you did there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    lololol this is my main now, and no...i am not PhuongHuong or LonelyMoon or whatever.

why cant you accept that someone just wanted to have fun?
    edited April 2010
    lololol this is my main now,

and my name is Santa Claus and im coming to town... /sarcasm off
    at least have the decency to post from you HT toon when you post in HT server forum.

kthksbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    enrage smell :D
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lololol This Is My Main Now, And No...i Am Not Phuonghuong Or Lonelymoon Or Whatever.

Why Cant You Accept That Someone Just Wanted To Have Fun?

Warning !!
    Troll Detected !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Riveting tale, chap!
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Just type in that line in search and you'll get countless of threads with posts full of ppl who DON'T CARE .

Why would you think ppl will care now? /idiot.

You also say ppl should get out in the sun to get a tan blabla white skin out blabla, but by making this kind of thread you seem to care more about the "e-rage" then anyone so maybe you need some fresh air and realize it's a game

/quit b:bye
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moever - Heavens Tear
    Moever - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just type in that line in search and you'll get countless of threads with posts full of ppl who DON'T CARE .

Why would you think ppl will care now? /idiot.

You also say ppl should get out in the sun to get a tan blabla white skin out blabla, but by making this kind of thread you seem to care more about the "e-rage" then anyone so maybe you need some fresh air and realize it's a game

/quit b:bye

well if this is "just" a game why cant Enrage have ppl enjoying it?

just asking ....

kthxbye b:bye
    edited April 2010

Enrage QQer.
    bai.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Who is that barb? And Enrage has a lot of fun playing this game I'm sure, just a little lacking on the morals. And who needs morals in an MMORPG?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
    edited April 2010

just asking ....

kthxbye b:bye

Or my IQ has dropped to such a low amount (possible tho), or you just didn't read what i wrote...(more possible imo).
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I fail to understand the point of hiding behind alt usernames.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If they have fun playing PWI all day and night who are you to judge them....seems to me you are frustated that you are not succeful as they or somthing like that.
  • Moever - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    coz he doesnt dare to post from his main?

fail thread, you are not supporting at all LM's thread about being just a regular faction that wants to have fun.

Now lets see, a no name faction ironically named "FakeBid" is created just in time for the weekend bids. Few ppl join in the begining to make it eligible for TW (do you even have 50 memebers? - i doubt). You wait till the last second then outbid Enrage when there are like 20+ Tao lands unattacked. You want exactly and only the land that Enrage bidded on, tho you know you stand no chance in wining, and the land doesnt even have anything special. You claim you hate Tao but you stop Enrage from taking a Tao land.
    Happy April Fool's Day
    Your attempt to fool the server has failed, we all know what you did there.

QQ more pls.... so you may forget to destroy game for other ppl .

cant wait to bother you all if you are still there when im at your lvl, which i cant imagine you are b:bye
    edited April 2010
    *checks statistics* 8 posts, 8 times QQ about e-rage/enrage/game destruction w.e.

I'm starting to believe you touch yourself while making posts o.o
    If you really really really hate a faction and it bothers you that much....change server?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moever - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    *checks statistics* 8 posts, 8 times QQ about e-rage/enrage/game destruction w.e.

I'm starting to believe you touch yourself while making posts o.o
    If you really really really hate a faction and it bothers you that much....change server?

done that thx bye b:laugh

still doesnt understand why gms allow you ppl to do the things you do

edit: and this is not about hate just want to warn ppl about you ppl

edit again: on statistics... do you see some kind of "point" here... you actually got someone (read me) quitting server because of your behaviour.

i was one of many looking forward to cube-event but well.... Enrage there ...

so i ask again how long is this tolerated from Enrage leader and GMs?
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2010

edit again: on statistics... do you see some kind of "point" here... you actually got someone (read me) quitting server because of your behaviour.

what is this i dont even
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

The only thing i can see is you getting off on complaining o.o

You should break out of that virtual paranoia world and enjoy the game b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Alright it's time a GM locks this thread cause the OP only made it to try and cause more trouble. On a side note Enrage likes to have fun doing TW. It's one thing to want to have fun but it's another thing to try and have fun at the expense of others. Since nothing was done about the issue it'll only become worse and no one will be having fun. This is just coming from someone who has been around MMOs to know what will happen next. It's only going to become where Tao, Enrage, and Radiance have issues bidding on lands until the GMs step in to do something about it. GG to the OP and LonelyMoon cause you just sparked an issue that the GMs will have to fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moever - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Alright it's time a GM locks this thread cause the OP only made it to try and cause more trouble. On a side note Enrage likes to have fun doing TW. It's one thing to want to have fun but it's another thing to try and have fun at the expense of others. Since nothing was done about the issue it'll only become worse and no one will be having fun. This is just coming from someone who has been around MMOs to know what will happen next. It's only going to become where Tao, Enrage, and Radiance have issues bidding on lands until the GMs step in to do something about it. GG to the OP and LonelyMoon cause you just sparked an issue that the GMs will have to fix.

"On a side note Enrage likes to have fun doing TW. It's one thing to want to have fun but it's another thing to try and have fun at the expense of others"

i loled at this ...welcome to Enrage b:laugh

Have a taste of your own medicineb:chuckle
    edited April 2010

ok, this explains all ur post so far and all the QQ Enrage qq. Are u some kind of "inventor" of the forum? I suggest you and inventor start a "qq Enrage pks in cube" Club and qq to each other all day long while letting the others enjoy the game their way.
    For the record, cube event was a competition like "see who can get through" event. If you had more brains you wouldve expected this, guess im asking too much from you. Also for the record, out of 100+ players that passed the cube that day 23 were Enrage the rest non-Enrage. How can you explain the fact that they passed without issues? Luck? Brain? Skills? Anyway, for sure was something that youve been missing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    "On a side note Enrage likes to have fun doing TW. It's one thing to want to have fun but it's another thing to try and have fun at the expense of others"

i loled at this ...welcome to Enrage b:laugh

Have a taste of your own medicineb:chuckle

Umm.. Do you even think before you type? I was simply stating that there's probably gonna be 10 or so guilds doing what LM did this past TW bidding session. Do us a favor and actually read the post rather than skim it over. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    cant wait to bother you all if you are still there when im at your lvl, which i cant imagine you are b:bye

*looks at your lvl* i was 64 in january 2009. i CANT imagine you'll ever get my lvl... oh wait ... there's horacle, BH, and hyper stone... well pm me when ur 102 ill take the challenge of being bothered by you, hope you'll get to know half of your skills by then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moever - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    ok, this explains all ur post so far and all the QQ Enrage qq. Are u some kind of "inventor" of the forum? I suggest you and inventor start a "qq Enrage pks in cube" Club and qq to each other all day long while letting the others enjoy the game their way.
    For the record, cube event was a competition like "see who can get through" event. If you had more brains you wouldve expected this, guess im asking too much from you. Also for the record, out of 100+ players that passed the cube that day 23 were Enrage the rest non-Enrage. How can you explain the fact that they passed without issues? Luck? Brain? Skills? Anyway, for sure was something that youve been missing.

nice way of debating stuff take one argument out ....

i was pointing to this and other things too....

i dont try to explain Enrages failure of those ppl passing im just saying why do you find it fun to do that? i cant really see the point tbh.

and still on the other points... why do Enrage members try their best to "kill" game for the rest of us? Do you you think the server will be more fun when alone here?
    edited April 2010
    nice way of debating stuff take one argument out ....

i was pointing to this and other things too....

i dont try to explain Enrages failure of those ppl passing im just saying why do you find it fun to do that? i cant really see the point tbh.

and still on the other points... why do Enrage members try their best to "kill" game for the rest of us? Do you you think the server will be more fun when alone here?

Wow.. I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Remember that there can only be 200 members per guild. How many people are on Heaven's Tear? I doubt that 200 people can ruin the game for 20,000 others. A word of advice is fight back and get stronger cause Q.Qing about it just makes people continue with it. Were you here when the oracles first came out? Enrage was killing the oracle mobs to the point no one could kill them. The Enrage members were white named so a bunch of people from various guilds started a PK war with Enrage to push Enrage away from the oracle mobs. Some rotated turns at the oracle places to ensure that Enrage didn't try anything. Thus your theory on Enrage ruining the game for others is BUSTED. That's unless you feel that 200 people can succesfully take on the whole server.

EDIT: We're trying to push the server to become stronger and more unified. Meh, Some people can't figure that out. People don't work together unless they have the same goal/issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]