Enrage - E rages?

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Did u ever hear of competition? Good fight evil? some1 to place ur standard upper, someone to help you set your goals?
    Do you think a "perfect world" where no1 ever atacks any1, no1 hurt any1, all are friends and helpfull wouldnt be boring? trust me, it would, but yeah not at lvl 60 and not after 2 months of playing.
    Moever wrote:
    cant wait to bother you all if you are still there when im at your lvl,
    see? Enrage already helped you set a goal, get stronger, lvl up and one day bother Enrage as they bother you now. And ppl say we are not helpful... we are in our own way b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    EDIT: We're trying to push the server to become stronger and more unified. Meh, Some people can't figure that out. People don't work together unless they have the same goal/issue.

Lol just lol

Enrage like ALL big Factions has its share of idiots, unlike others Enrage doesnt have "rules" to try and enforce the behaviour of those idiots ... thats fine and I for one dont have a problem with that. Getting even is much more fun than getting annoyed b:chuckle

But please dont try and justify the actions of a few with " We are doing it for the good of the server ". You just make yourself look a fool.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol just lol

Enrage like ALL big Factions has its share of idiots, unlike others Enrage doesnt have "rules" to try and enforce the behaviour of those idiots ... thats fine and I for one dont have a problem with that. Getting even is much more fun than getting annoyed b:chuckle

But please dont try and justify the actions of a few with " We are doing it for the good of the server ". You just make yourself look a fool.

Don't try and put words in my mouth. I never said we were ever doing it for the good of the server. Enrage likes competition and we know we won't really get it sitting around doing nothing except waiting for people to become able to compete. This is the reason we do things. It's about giving you all a goal to give us what we want. The more it irritates you and makes you want to get revenge on us the better. We are here to give that extra motivation to give us a challenge. Knock us down a peg if you can. My motto is live life to the fullest and go out in a blaze of glory. Need to start living life in the fast lane cause it's more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't try and put words in my mouth. I never said we were ever doing it for the good of the server. Enrage likes competition and we know we won't really get it sitting around doing nothing except waiting for people to become able to compete. This is the reason we do things. It's about giving you all a goal to give us what we want. The more it irritates you and makes you want to get revenge on us the better. We are here to give that extra motivation to give us a challenge. Knock us down a peg if you can. My motto is live life to the fullest and go out in a blaze of glory. Need to start living life in the fast lane cause it's more fun.
    Too bad that there's too many people like me that are completely apathetic towards *******s b:shocked

BL is there for a reason, or if they're white named, PK them b:laugh (Or get PK'd, one of the two)
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's about giving you all a goal to give us what we want. The more it irritates you and makes you want to get revenge on us the better. We are here to give that extra motivation to give us a challenge. .

Thats the thing though .. It doesnt irritate most people.

Some people seem to have a need for selfworth and importance in a game . They mistakenly feel that their actions in a game makes them someone .. Sorry but they dont ..
    Too bad that there's too many people like me that are completely apathetic towards *******s

QFT

TBH for most people its more the opposite and rather than look upon them with awe, view them like you would a stray dog ... with sympathy
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dont like Enrage............. *hardcore trolling*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If 20~ people ruin the server of several thousand people then GG! b:chuckle
  • Moever - Heavens Tear
    Moever - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010

back to ruin your logic....

if you want competition then why do you prevent ppl from having a fair chance?

tbh i dont see you as being competetive ....... just as show offs ....

I was here first or i got more RL-money to spend b:shutup

if you want competition let ppl try to get there instead of ruining game 20 ppl or more i dont care....

you just dont seem to get it do you ??????

Stop harrassing ppl and get into real play .....

Idc what you do in tw but preventing ppl to do quest?
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    back to ruin your logic....

if you want competition then why do you prevent ppl from having a fair chance?

tbh i dont see you as being competetive ....... just as show offs ....

I was here first or i got more RL-money to spend b:shutup

if you want competition let ppl try to get there instead of ruining game 20 ppl or more i dont care....

you just dont seem to get it do you ??????

Stop harrassing ppl and get into real play .....

Idc what you do in tw but preventing ppl to do quest?

Seems like you're the one harassing a whole faction on the forums, so that would make you.....the same? b:bye
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Asmo's got a point O.o
    And Moever your just encouraging us to do it more with your complaining xD
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think Moever is new to the server. He's just so... not used to Heaven's Tear. You can QQ all you want about Enrage, it will change nothing. Join the force against them, or stay in PvE. QQing just makes you look like you are a little immature. It is a game. And it is about having fun, if you aren't having fun on HT, maybe try Arch server?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think Moever is new to the server. He's just so... not used to Heaven's Tear. You can QQ all you want about Enrage, it will change nothing. Join the force against them, or stay in PvE. QQing just makes you look like you are a little immature. It is a game. And it is about having fun, if you aren't having fun on HT, maybe try Arch server?

Lypi paid LM.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Smells like something in here. What could it be?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8G1-O2f0Dk&feature=related
    ^^Sgt, this is your new song sweety. You can sing it while you cry yourself to sleep at night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Smells like something in here. What could it be?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8G1-O2f0Dk&feature=related
    ^^Sgt, this is your new song sweety. You can sing it while you cry yourself to sleep at night.

Troll yes, cry no.
    b:chuckle

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

who actually started this one? b:sweat
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

who actually started this one? b:sweat

Some non-factor hiding behind an alt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Some non-factor hiding behind an alt.

b:avoidbaibai
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok, um....
    You people are not messing with my bishes...just because I don't play anymore doesn't mean you have the right to do so.

First off, whatever happened to the 4realz forum trolls? Like Sticky, Cat, defected, and that one dude that used to do predictions before Konari...can't remember his name. D:
    Now all these newbs are posting up on here. >.> Troll amateurs. D;

Second, whoever was talking back to Andro, she's my ninja so you best back the hell off.

Thirdly, the OP is too afraid to post on their main because he/she/it is afraid what will happen if I found out who it is.

And Scarlet, back off sgt plz. ;P He's my ninja too ride or die.

Look at this picture and let me know if it makes you cry at night, I think you might know someone that looks quite similar to him. ;)
    http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/CRYPT-KEEPER-tales-from-the-crypt-229461_293_365.jpg

And btw, hi Enrage ppl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh, I remember now his name was Hisui, soz. D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Shhh....ride Or Die On Deezzz.....give Me 2mil Sucka!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Oh theres Yunahh with her clever pictures again. Yes, yes I'm the crypt keeper... Now I will cry myself to sleep because a little girl made fun of me.
    http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/126/original/you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Oh theres Yunahh with her clever pictures again. Yes, yes I'm the crypt keeper... Now I will cry myself to sleep because a little girl made fun of me.
    http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/126/original/you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

lol ysosrs?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow... didn't this get old fast =\

isnt it about time we had some in-guild drama/rage with people quitting and making new power factions?
    edited April 2010
    Okay, lets do that. Enrage you go first, well go second, promise... *crosses fingers*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Okay, lets do that. Enrage you go first, well go second, promise... *crosses fingers*

K, everyone left Enrage, your turn.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rivierra - Archosaur
    Rivierra - Archosaur Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok, um....
    You people are not messing with my bishes...just because I don't play anymore doesn't mean you have the right to do so.

First off, whatever happened to the 4realz forum trolls? Like Sticky, Cat, defected, and that one dude that used to do predictions before Konari...can't remember his name. D:
    Now all these newbs are posting up on here. >.> Troll amateurs. D;

Second, whoever was talking back to Andro, she's my ninja so you best back the hell off.

Thirdly, the OP is too afraid to post on their main because he/she/it is afraid what will happen if I found out who it is.

And Scarlet, back off sgt plz. ;P He's my ninja too ride or die.

Look at this picture and let me know if it makes you cry at night, I think you might know someone that looks quite similar to him. ;)
    http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/CRYPT-KEEPER-tales-from-the-crypt-229461_293_365.jpg

And btw, hi Enrage ppl!

Pfffff scared of you? you wish...
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    when did yuna become so nasty? damn :o

defected was the troll master/drama god. all trolls today just arent up to standard. when u can make troll poems u may be considered on the same level...
    edited April 2010
    defected was her own class. I remember her very well... PewPew'd the hell outta little ol me when I was level 65. Thats when I met Sgt to be exact. lol.

Best part was... she sang a beautiful song to my dead body. I loved it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Q.Q Where's defected when the forums need trolling? With these trolls it's like taking candy from a baby. Everyone misses defected but only starting to admit it now. BRING BACK DEFECTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    defected was her own class. I remember her very well... PewPew'd the hell outta little ol me when I was level 65. Thats when I met Sgt to be exact. lol.

Best part was... she sang a beautiful song to my dead body. I loved it.

Were you the one defected kept killing at oracles when me and a barb went white and tried to kill defected?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]