Will this be the weekend?

Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Fuzzy curious to see if this finally be the weekend someone tries to grab hold of one of them lonely lvl1 territories??

Infamy has seemingly been afraid to poke Archosaur for many many many weeks... me not sure why, but logic would suggest they either scared of the pve or were hoping a weaker faction would take it, then Infamy in turn could roll them. If either possibility be the case, the same cannot be said for DWP... it just sits there all alone week after week. This lends a little credibility to the idea they afraid of the pve. Fuzzy doubt this the case, but there must be some reason that makes sense to Infamy to leave it be. Just what that is escapes Fuzzy.

Levi has had a border with Arch for some weeks, although it appears that they plan to lock up the top of the map before taking a try at either Archosaur or any of the Infamy lands. This be the sort of logic that makes sense to Fuzzy. However, they have had the chance to invade 1000x now for a few weeks. Me wonder if the bigger priority this weekend be to push Night closer to the brink of extinction or make a try for 1000x?

QQme was out of action last week due to Nimpo-noob not being able bid. There are a few spots they border where a quick land grab could be made this week, but Fuzzy wonder if they will be able to ignore the prize that 1000x would be to them. That being said, perhaps if they do bid on it, it may cauze Levi to think twice? A pve to take the land may be preferable for Levi instead of fighting QQme for it in the comming weeks? Fuzzy think there small chance that may be worth the price of a bidding war. (as long as the coin amounts don't get too astronomical)

Fuzzy know me type wall of text here, but lets be honest... the calibre of the threads in our forum lately have been terrible... so.... how about we try to actually discuss somthing?

b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We can take Dreamweaver any time. We'd rather continue to go after QQme than take a level 2 land that we could take at any time.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We can take Dreamweaver any time. We'd rather continue to go after QQme than take a level 2 land that we could take at any time.

Oh baby do me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As for 1k streams, I think the question is, who would win in a TW between Leviathan and QQme? I think both sides are waiting to fight each other at least once to be able to confirm which is stronger. As of right now I'm sure both sides think they are stronger, but I think that both sides are smart enough to wait for a PvP war to find out for sure. Because if Leviathan thinks they are stronger, then they rush in and grab 1k streams from the NPCs, then there is the possibility of QQme taking it from them the next week. Same situation if Leviathan turns out to be the stronger.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nobody is taking 1k because defending vs 8 catas is much harder than defending against 6... which is much harder than defending against 4.

And yea we're totally scared of PVE wars... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Looks like this is the weekend Levi and QQme Gank Night. xD
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Noobie thinks that Infamy is waiting for another faction to take a tier 1 territory to save on charmsb:laugh then attack whoever takes itb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NyssOne - Raging Tide
    NyssOne - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So thats it, thats the end of this thread? The only thing anyone has to say is why this group is waiting??

Me thinks that no good. Its all how they play the game of chess. If they all just wait for another faction to take action and the other faction waits for another then the whole map is at a stand still. We all know what happens when all at stand still in map. There already a couple servers wit a frozen map. Why wait when action can be taken now?

If we all intrested in playin a waiting game, why play PWI? Lets all just have a staring contest! Careful dont blink, might miss something!

Me thinks that many rushed too fast to level and now waiting for non-cash shoppers is getting boring.

So me thinks, either become un-bored and start a new toon without cash shopping, paying attention to questing instead of trying to "win" and ending up at the same spot
    OR
    Show some balls and lets see some high action between some high factions and keep this party going!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNom
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    What are you talking about? *looks at the TW map*

K, Night is attacking, Leviathan is attacking, QQme is attacking, Infamy is attacking. Looks like we are seeing some high action between the high factions.

I personally think seeing all the high level factions fighting each other is a little bit more interesting than watching them each fight a bunch of NPCs.

If you want to make things interesting it's not the higher level factions that need to step things up but the ones that aren't quite as big. How is Haven, a faction with 4 lands, not having a single war this weekend?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The hell , one of ya should take a lvl1 land just for the sake of being the 1st on the server to do so .

Also how many good barbs does QQme have besides Man/Toy ? Don't forget that lvl 1 lands also have stronger towers so depending on the attacker's barbs and the defender's mag DDs it can be either an advance or disadvantage which brings us to the question : Does QQme have 8 good barbs to fill up those slots ? The same thing can be asked about Levi .

And btw , taking a lvl 1 PVE land is fun if you do it with like 4-6 lvl 9x and the rest lvl 8x ppl :P , the challenge bring's way more fun . At least that's I liked it on sanc .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Varden should attack 1k streams.

They have enough level 3 lands to be able to bid on 1k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    2 camels in a tiny car
    b:bye
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The hell , one of ya should take a lvl1 land just for the sake of being the 1st on the server to do so .

It's one's personal opinion if takin a lvl 1 land is fun or not. I prefer PvP TWs and many others think the same way, that's why we offered Varden to w8 when they got ganked (which u unfortunately rejected :s ) and that's why we will offer Night to w8 for them till they are done with their defense against Leviathan (at least if it doesn't take ages), even if we had to take a loss of strength in the past 2 weeks (stop bowing down for the soap, Nimpo b:angry ).
    Me thinks that no good. Its all how they play the game of chess. If they all just wait for another faction to take action and the other faction waits for another then the whole map is at a stand still. We all know what happens when all at stand still in map. There already a couple servers wit a frozen map. Why wait when action can be taken now?

There are at least 4 stronger factions on the map atm, some enjoy takin a lot of lands and trying to cover the whole map in their color, and some enjoy PvP TWs as they are.
    Sure - looking for PvP-Action isn't the way to own most parts of the map, but I also prefer being - like NightRage said - a faction based on unloyality and lies (lol btw, honey) which has fun and isn't bound by their success instead of a faction that has a lot of ppl who are joining for their own benefits in lvl/equip/money.
    Maybe it's possible to combine success and fun but like the other server showed to us (Sanctuary must be sooo exciting *cough*): it doesn't seem like that.

Well, this won't matter in the next weeks/months, when there are Varden, QQme, Infamy and Leviathan on the map. All the random factions have been taken out now, or nearly taken out so it will get interesting when the bigger factions can't avoid each other + there isn't much harmony between those factions so a frozen map won't be the result.
    And especially when the factions don't have a big difference in strength.
    Leviathan is defenitely underestimated, Infamy might be strong but are acting obvious, Varden has some well-known players and QQme is a bunch of ignorant oracle nabs so it can't be predicted who is going to take over the most parts of the map. Hope it will take long for one faction to get much stronger than the others.

Or PWI implements instant TW-win items in the botique, then I'm getting toy to buy the map b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sure - looking for PvP-Action isn't the way to own most parts of the map, but I also prefer being - like NightRage said - a faction based on unloyality and lies (lol btw, honey) which has fun and isn't bound by their success instead of a faction that has a lot of ppl who are joining for their own benefits in lvl/equip/money.

That is not a word, sir. I call into question your sources.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Back to Fap's comment about Leviathan being underestimated In my opinion they are overrated and being in many tws with them I feel as if they are percieved as strong just because they hold the 2nd most amount of land. With Night pretty much being the only ones to attack them I believe Infamy or QQme could take them down on a 1 on 1 and if Haven attacked them with another faction like Night they have a good chance of taking land
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fuzzy curious to see if this finally be the weekend someone tries to grab hold of one of them lonely lvl1 territories??

Infamy has seemingly been afraid to poke Archosaur for many many many weeks... me not sure why, but logic would suggest they either scared of the pve or were hoping a weaker faction would take it, then Infamy in turn could roll them. If either possibility be the case, the same cannot be said for DWP... it just sits there all alone week after week. This lends a little credibility to the idea they afraid of the pve. Fuzzy doubt this the case, but there must be some reason that makes sense to Infamy to leave it be. Just what that is escapes Fuzzy.

Levi has had a border with Arch for some weeks, although it appears that they plan to lock up the top of the map before taking a try at either Archosaur or any of the Infamy lands. This be the sort of logic that makes sense to Fuzzy. However, they have had the chance to invade 1000x now for a few weeks. Me wonder if the bigger priority this weekend be to push Night closer to the brink of extinction or make a try for 1000x?

QQme was out of action last week due to Nimpo-noob not being able bid. There are a few spots they border where a quick land grab could be made this week, but Fuzzy wonder if they will be able to ignore the prize that 1000x would be to them. That being said, perhaps if they do bid on it, it may cauze Levi to think twice? A pve to take the land may be preferable for Levi instead of fighting QQme for it in the comming weeks? Fuzzy think there small chance that may be worth the price of a bidding war. (as long as the coin amounts don't get too astronomical)

Fuzzy know me type wall of text here, but lets be honest... the calibre of the threads in our forum lately have been terrible... so.... how about we try to actually discuss somthing?

b:thanks

I am a veno and I am afraid of PvE b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010

If you want to make things interesting it's not the higher level factions that need to step things up but the ones that aren't quite as big. How is Haven, a faction with 4 lands, not having a single war this weekend?

Rawrgh disband infamu or levi please b:cute Then we can attack b:dirty
    I just wish Dynasty bidded against us again b:surrender
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Looks like this is the weekend Levi and QQme Gank Night. xD
    I bring the lube b:pleased
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Thirteenth - Raging Tide
    Thirteenth - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As for 1k streams, I think the question is, who would win in a TW between Leviathan and QQme? I think both sides are waiting to fight each other at least once to be able to confirm which is stronger. As of right now I'm sure both sides think they are stronger, but I think that both sides are smart enough to wait for a PvP war to find out for sure. Because if Leviathan thinks they are stronger, then they rush in and grab 1k streams from the NPCs, then there is the possibility of QQme taking it from them the next week. Same situation if Leviathan turns out to be the stronger.

>Implying Leviathan has anywhere near the strength to even consider taking on a Tier 1 Land.

Lol'd
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Also how many good barbs does QQme have besides Man/Toy ? Don't forget that lvl 1 lands also have stronger towers so depending on the attacker's barbs and the defender's mag DDs it can be either an advance or disadvantage which brings us to the question : Does QQme have 8 good barbs to fill up those slots ? The same thing can be asked about Levi ..

Saint Peter b:chuckle

>Implying Leviathan has anywhere near the strength to even consider taking on a Tier 1 Land.

Lol'd

Tier 1 is easier than tier 2. *Lol'd*
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Saint Peter b:chuckle
    Oh god never again pl0x >:O
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Me Toytank, The Last Barb, Tankinit, Carson, Brutal Pain.

That being said QQme has always had pretty low numbers and levels, people just like to talk about us like we're much more of a factor than we are. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, PvE is boring, the sole reason we takin Raging Tide was for detection pots no more no less. As for City of Plume and City of Lost, let's say it's because they were held by QQme, dunno why we let Leviathan peacefully grow though.

@Man: you alone is scary enough and now Last also with u, not to mention LuciferV came bk to ur side, yea you guys are more of factor than you think =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, that was boring. Before argument double defense is thrown in, QQme didn't even try. No towers up or nothing. For weeks I have to hear random QQme members whisper "attack plz want epic tw : D : D" and then we get this waste of my good night's sleep.

QQ lolesunamad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I was expecting some epic, 1 hour + war

Instead I got me running down lane B and chilling in QQme base with absolutely no resistance.

Can't beleive I equipped a charm for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    b:cry Heard they only had around 45 online
    maybe thats a sign for Leviathan and Varden to attack them b:shutup
    Or...QQme and haven attack Leviathen b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This server/game is dead. b:bye
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This server/game is dead. b:bye

Then gimme your lunar ring hoe b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I was expecting some epic, 1 hour + war

Epic 1 hour? Oxymoron?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    INFAMU HAZ ZA BEST TWs OH MY GAWD , YOU GAIZ ARE THA MOST FUN FACTION IN RT !

Where do I sign up for those epic TWs again ? They must be so fun .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    INFAMU HAZ ZA BEST TWs OH MY GAWD , YOU GAIZ ARE THA MOST FUN FACTION IN RT !

Where do I sign up for those epic TWs again ? They must be so fun .

It's quite simple really.

Just have your guild leader go to any teleport master wensday night, and place a bid on any of Infamy's lands.

Oh, and make sure you actually show up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]