Will this be the weekend?

Comments

• Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Cmon really guys. Why were there no towers built? Yea double defense and all... but how many people does it take to build towers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:sad Im really sorry we did not send all our 45 ppl to your war Infamy.

It was Easter weekend lots of our members where away to there family's and could not attend the war.(ppl having a real life can you believe it)

Il make a point of it to bid on you next week maybe if we did not have to defend against night as well we could of put up more of a fight.

So next week we attack you with no double attack on us we hope it goes better and we can put up a fight.

I wanted plume back i liked that telle, so we will fight you there see you next week.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Motoko towers was my fault the ppl sent to build towers went into Nights war and did not get out quick enough to go build towers for the Infamy rush.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And mine QQ. When I entered u were already at the front gate lol.
    Thought we got at least 2 minutes till u rush to our base. But don't tell us u expect a good fight when u see that we have a triple (more a double) attack with 45 members defending and most of them in Nights TW. Last TW u weren't that fast, so it's not hard to figure out that u used the early advantage b:surrender

But I guess that's the purpose of ganking D:
    Even if we are unloyal liars *waves to nightrage again* we give ppl a chance to defend with their full force so we have some fun too. Ganking a faction and crying over unfulfilled expectations is kinda hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well I think maybe there would be a week when we have a temporary truce for player to enjoy their holiday =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And suddenly it's our fault that you don't have any members for TW. Lol.

And your members need to rethink their priorities if Easter (aka the world's most insignificant holiday) is the only occassion they take to visit relatives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And your members need to rethink their priorities if Easter (aka the world's most insignificant holiday) is the only occassion they take to visit relatives.

wow!.. just... absolute 100% facepalm...

Fuzzy wanted to write a reply but that is just such an amazingly unbelievably ignorant statement me lost for words....

(from a "how to balance RL and PWI" point of view, not a "religious" one)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    wow!.. just... absolute 100% facepalm...

Fuzzy wanted to write a reply but that is just such an amazingly unbelievably ignorant statement me lost for words....

(from a "how to balance RL and PWI" point of view, not a "religious" one)

loleaster

lolreligion

/thread.

My point was actually why do people take this worthless holiday to visit family but not on other occassions. You know, when it's not a thing where your parents/spouse drag you somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not our fault u dont get to go out on holidays Esunab:sad

But.. it is ok.... somedayb:victory

Anyways enough fooling around really esu that was just like fuzzy said ignorant... how can u expect people to choose pwi over their family? seriously dude..... its a game not a job..
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Not our fault u dont get to go out on holidays Esunab:sad

But.. it is ok.... somedayb:victory

Anyways enough fooling around really esu that was just like fuzzy said ignorant... how can u expect people to choose pwi over their family? seriously dude..... its a game not a job..

It wasn't even Easter on TW day b:shocked

And it's not about the family thing you tool, learn to read. His little argument "amg we haf life" clearly doesn't fly when you have time every other saturday night of the year. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    It wasn't even Easter on TW day b:shocked

And it's not about the family thing you tool, learn to read. His little argument "amg we haf life" clearly doesn't fly when you have time every other saturday night of the year. b:chuckle

Rofl i like how u refer to me as a tool... really makes me really happy that u can feel better with urself :)

Anyways dont hate the troll hate the forums.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rofl i like how u refer to me as a tool... really makes me really happy that u can feel better with urself :)

Anyways dont hate the troll hate the forums.

LOLZ b:laugh

Troll FTW
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, that was boring. Before argument double defense is thrown in, QQme didn't even try. No towers up or nothing. For weeks I have to hear random QQme members whisper "attack plz want epic tw : D : D" and then we get this waste of my good night's sleep.

QQ lolesunamad.

Step 1, get 80 of the top 100 levels on server.

Step 2, complain about no good TW's

Step 3, talk big on WC and forum

If you wanted a good even TW you would have attacked a QQme land on the way to CotL instead you attacked... was it outlaw?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ritalin - Raging Tide
    Ritalin - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    there are 80 level 100s? Lies!
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    there are 80 level 100s? Lies!

Before the top 50 lvl list left 40 of the 50 were in Infamy, I am just making stuff up when i say top 80 of the top 100 levels on server are in Infamy. Regardless the point is winning in TW is a non accomplishment. Nightrage is welcome to come into this thread and call other faction leaders unstable noobs but that is all we should see b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I say Haven does a naked TW with everyone butt nekked :O
    b:dirty
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010

If you wanted a good even TW you would have attacked a QQme land on the way to CotL instead you attacked... was it outlaw?

Why ask me this? I don't have a hand in what we attack.

Furthermore, why is the strength of your defense relative to the timeframe we pick to attack? You've had many opportunities to attack us on your own accord...

Tell a bunch of your faction mates to stop begging daily for an "epic tw" and then make excuses here. Srsly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    And suddenly it's our fault that you don't have any members for TW. Lol.

Don't put words in my mouth, it doesn't matter how many members we got for TW as long as you are a bit aware of it, which is obviously the case.
    Your faction's TW-objective is: win as fast as possible, it's war.
    How does this fit with fun? "Oh pls I want a decent TW" just can't go hand in hand with that. But w/e idc if ur virginity covers our **** or our **** takes away ur virginity, just can't stand crying about a decent fight when you avoid waiting 5 minutes for it.
    Not that we expected it from u, just stating the facts b:kiss
    Tell a bunch of your faction mates to stop begging daily for an "epic tw" and then make excuses here. Srsly.

All I see on wc is some PK flames, no epic tw begs n whatsoever, ss or it didn't happen D:
    + no one who posted here is the type of guy who begs for it, so I highly doubt that statement b:cute
    Maybe some beg for PK, since a lot of Infamys have a respawn time like rare pets or are bored of fighting without faction protection at OT but that's common if u want PvP but can't find any. Some are even that desperate that the only PK action consists of QQme vs QQme on some days :P

Mh, enough of soft flames, now get ur **** in my bed now so we can start the real action b:dirty

P.S.@Russiee: meh, did u leave those weird toys in my room on purpose? Dirty **** >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's not our fault we've provided a stable attractive guild since the beginning of the server, and the successful players wanted to join a successful faction.

It's not our fault you were attacked by two factions simultaneously. Anyone that owns more than one land should be prepared to defend all of their lands at once.

It's not our fault you guys don't have whatever it is you say we have, making us win TWs.

And for all the people crying about fun TWs, even TWs, fair TWs, let me put an end to this.

Infamy does not TW for fun. We TW for territories. Fun is usually a side-effect of that.

Miss us at OT? You'll probably find us leveling, keeping us at the top of the server. I told you when you started PK factions don't work on PvE servers.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    It's not our fault we've provided a stable attractive guild since the beginning of the server, and the successful players wanted to join a successful faction.

It's not our fault you were attacked by two factions simultaneously. Anyone that owns more than one land should be prepared to defend all of their lands at once.

It's not our fault you guys don't have whatever it is you say we have, making us win TWs.

And for all the people crying about fun TWs, even TWs, fair TWs, let me put an end to this.

Infamy does not TW for fun. We TW for territories. Fun is usually a side-effect of that.

Miss us at OT? You'll probably find us leveling, keeping us at the top of the server. I told you when you started PK factions don't work on PvE servers.

Hmm just one question and i only want an answer from NightRage thats if he wants.....

What will you do when there are no territories left to take? there wont be any fun tws nor there will be land to take...

Btw the part where Pk factions dont work on PvE servers... tell that to Enrage in HT or better yet log on HT and look at the tw map.. and see how it doesnt work for them... rofl

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Defense wars obviously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Defense wars obviously.

10 min defense wars?

pro.

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Since when is it Infamy's job to provide "fun" and "challenging" TWs to the server? If you are completely incapable of getting a guild that can beat Infamy even once then that is no ones fault but your own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010

Step 4 QQ on forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Since when is it Infamy's job to provide "fun" and "challenging" TWs to the server? If you are completely incapable of getting a guild that can beat Infamy even once then that is no ones fault but your own.
    I think his point was on the opposite side, that Infamy won't have any fun at all with TWs or anything anymore.

I mean why play the game if not for fun (in the many aspects it can come)? Some said they don't PK, don't like challenges from TW etc, just want to gear up and level and win... win what for? The only answer I can think of is that you get fun from winning and doing these accomplishments, which is understandable. But on the other hand accomplishments and victories will completely stop after you get whole map as you won't do any more victories at all.

Don't have anything against Infamy, I only find it a bit funny for people who say they don't play for fun at all, but to win. Deep inside you do play for fun though, even if this fun for you, is winning. But the only problem is once you get all land you won't feel this accomplishment anymore, after a few days. So no fun = will become boring. That's just my opinion though.

And again nothing against Infamy or how it works, it's nice it became this strong and it's an accomplishment to be proud of. Just pointing out about what some people said here... you seem to think this game is a job in which you'll manage to win in the end something, although you only lose what you could have done with the time playing the game. Either having fun in RL, or with the game itself. Farming some instance non stop isn't exactly the most fun thing, is it?
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I think his point was on the opposite side, that Infamy won't have any fun at all with TWs or anything anymore.

I mean why play the game if not for fun (in the many aspects it can come)? Some said they don't PK, don't like challenges from TW etc, just want to gear up and level and win... win what for? The only answer I can think of is that you get fun from winning and doing these accomplishments, which is understandable. But on the other hand accomplishments and victories will completely stop after you get whole map as you won't do any more victories at all.

Don't have anything against Infamy, I only find it a bit funny for people who say they don't play for fun at all, but to win. Deep inside you do play for fun though, even if this fun for you, is winning. But the only problem is once you get all land you won't feel this accomplishment anymore, after a few days. So no fun = will become boring. That's just my opinion though.

And again nothing against Infamy or how it works, it's nice it became this strong and it's an accomplishment to be proud of. Just pointing out about what some people said here... you seem to think this game is a job in which you'll manage to win in the end something, although you only lose what you could have done with the time playing the game. Either having fun in RL, or with the game itself. Farming some instance non stop isn't exactly the most fun thing, is it?

^^ This

I dont have anything against Infamy either infact i made that clear when i got kicked i had nothing against Infamy.

Im just wondering what Asheera said, why do u play this game if it isnt for fun? i dont really care what happens to tw on the server in general but im asking about infamy.A lot of people rushed to level when server came out with oracles,bhs then hyper stones later on. Most of the people in infamy dont have much lvling to do anymore so if u dont tw for fun nor u pk... um...... what do u guys do for fun in this game ? U can flame me all you want my question stands.

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I would love nothing more than a fun TW, unfortunately it seems that none of the guilds out there can provide it. What will Infamy do once they take all the lands? I beleive the question is, what will the rest of the server do when that happens?

Maybe then a guild will get started with good leadership that is able to become a force in TW, and we can start having some nice fun 2 hour + wars.

The reason for there being no one to yet beat Infamy in a TW is the failings of other guilds.

Empire used to be a factor, and have a good amount of lands, unfortunately their first leader couldn't even be bothered to log in long enough to get past level 30. Their second leader left, and then it just gradually fell apart.

Insight also used to have a good amount of lands, unfortunately it too suffered from bad leadership. Mime and most of his officers just had no idea on how to fun a faction. I remember back when the minimum level to join any of the other dominant factions was 70+, Olee was still adding people to Insight that were low 5x. The result? They got wiped in TW.

Resolve fell apart as soon as Forks was gone.

Aurora, I really don't know, nor do I want to, what happened to Aurora. Aurora failed, fell apart, and is now gone.

If you want fun and exciting TWs then this is what you do. Make a guild, not just any average joe can be the leader either, someone people know and respect. Don't let just anyone in, try and level up, get a good amount of higher leveled players. People will always complain about "people leaving to join Infamy." If you offered people a reason to stay in your faction then they would stay and not run off to join something else.

It's up to the rest of the server really, either they do what it takes and manage to build up a faction that can go face to face with Infamy, or they just sit there as another land turns red every week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    Couri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you want fun and exciting TWs then this is what you do. Make a guild, not just any average joe can be the leader either, someone people know and respect. Don't let just anyone in, try and level up, get a good amount of higher leveled players. People will always complain about "people leaving to join Infamy." If you offered people a reason to stay in your faction then they would stay and not run off to join something else.

Gah Rawrgh who told you our secret? To my knowledge only had 2 people 'leave for Infamy', Ryohki and TutoriaI(who we knew was going to from day one).

As for a lot of this thread it's sad on so many counts, tbh I can't tell where ego's end and bs begins but such is (game) life.

Also found something brought to my attention that gave me quite a good laugh.

http://infamy.zero-sum.nl/forums/index.php?act=announce&id=2 here's a link for a good laugh. Seriously what happened?

and I quote if I may:
    "FACTION RELATIONS

We are neutral when it comes to other factions. We don't anticipate forming alliances with others and we also have no strong enemy factions. We want to build and maintain positive interactions with all factions on this server. Our only enemies are on the TW battlefield for that particular time.

We do not reprimand people of other factions and we stay out of world chat trash talk. At some point in time, we may be strong, but we will not be bullies or cocky."

Sorry but I fail to see Infamy 'staying out of world chat trash talk' or 'not being cocky".

Just an observation and my 2 cents, feel free to continue rant now.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Hmm just one question and i only want an answer from NightRage thats if he wants.....

What will you do when there are no territories left to take? there wont be any fun tws nor there will be land to take...

Maybe we will finally get some interesting defenses. Hoping there will be a relevant TW faction after the months it'll take us to do that.

http://infamy.zero-sum.nl/forums/index.php?act=announce&id=2 here's a link for a good laugh. Seriously what happened?

and I quote if I may:
    "FACTION RELATIONS

We are neutral when it comes to other factions. We don't anticipate forming alliances with others and we also have no strong enemy factions. We want to build and maintain positive interactions with all factions on this server. Our only enemies are on the TW battlefield for that particular time.

We do not reprimand people of other factions and we stay out of world chat trash talk. At some point in time, we may be strong, but we will not be bullies or cocky."

Sorry but I fail to see Infamy 'staying out of world chat trash talk' or 'not being cocky".

Just an observation and my 2 cents, feel free to continue rant now.

**** written up by Andronikos which I took post rights from to make it a global sticky. We have a lot of those old retarded posts nobody cares about or believes in. It's like the bible Couri, it's a book with good practices, but none of it's followers actually do what it says all the time b:chuckle

It's obviously outdated, since it says to contact Andro, who hasn't been really active for months and left faction as well.
    Don't put words in my mouth, it doesn't matter how many members we got for TW as long as you are a bit aware of it, which is obviously the case.
    Your faction's TW-objective is: win as fast as possible, it's war.
    How does this fit with fun? "Oh pls I want a decent TW" just can't go hand in hand with that. But w/e idc if ur virginity covers our **** or our **** takes away ur virginity, just can't stand crying about a decent fight when you avoid waiting 5 minutes for it.
    Not that we expected it from u, just stating the facts b:kiss

I'm gonna skip everything past the first line as it didn't make any sense, but I didn't put any words in your mouth. I quoted Man.

All I see on wc is some PK flames, no epic tw begs n whatsoever, ss or it didn't happen D:
    + no one who posted here is the type of guy who begs for it, so I highly doubt that statement b:cute

Last one I can remember was swimma_barb begging to attack you guys, I don't obsessively hit the screenshot button, but it's mainly your non-factor members begging for it.
    Maybe some beg for PK, since a lot of Infamys have a respawn time like rare pets or are bored of fighting without faction protection at OT but that's common if u want PvP but can't find any. Some are even that desperate that the only PK action consists of QQme vs QQme on some days :P

Well, it's a carebear server, don't expect good and frequent PK.
    Mh, enough of soft flames, now get ur **** in my bed now so we can start the real action b:dirty

Only if Norae is there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

Who mentioned something about winning or how stable and attractive ur faction is?
    U only got responses to QQ about missing TW fun, which ur members expected - not which we expected, but the way u do ur TWs doesn't allow it.
    Don't QQ if u tell afterwards, that u don't want fun.

I don't care if u show up at OT or w/e, neither do a lot of QQme's. Just some WC trashtalk when u ganked 1, get rolled by a lower amount of ppl and never come back. Wondering why I even have to mention it, since every1 should know this.

@Rudy: swimma_barb plays on archo, as I said - no one here begged for TW.
    Thinking like 1 member = whole faction can't be taken serious. Otherwise I gotta say Infamy = stupid kids who rage a lot (the_love <3), lol.
    I think Andronikos had a better imagination of how it should be >:

@Rawrgh: managing to build a faction isn't what 1 guy could do. Not even if u are one of the most famous ppl on the server. A lot of members who join factions join them when they already have a decent amount of strength, Infamy had that first so it's not a surprise most of the high lvls jumped on the boat.
    + it's a matter of ur opinion. I don't think a faction needs members who stay as long as they have a reason (what u ment was profit I guess, correct me if I'm wrong), I'm where the people I like are, not where I get the most money or have the best chances of lvling.
    I wonder how Infamy would look like if they aren't the number 1 or number 2 faction anymore. I bet there will be ~as much members as other factions have (the core) who stay regardless what happens.

Couri was right with the egos, but the greater ur ego is the more bs u write. Too many ppl naturally think of themselves being at a higher level (not ig-lvl..) than others, which u can find in their posts. The more offensive it gets or the more ppls opinions are stated like facts, the more prejudiced it appeals b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]