lvl79/100 Tideborn skill icons

Olivassin - Heavens Tear
Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
I've the icons of the tideborn lvl79/100 skills b:victory
It seems they've changed some icons from other skills too (maze steps, deaden nerves, etc)

Assassin:
sinskilltable.png

Phsychic:
psyskilltable.png

What do they do:
PSYCHIC
Crystal light ~ lvl79
google: "28 meters in a straight line so that the enemies of deceleration 80% for 5 seconds and the resulting attacks on the basis of magic attack power equipment attached to 300% of the water plus 1905.5 injury"
My interpretation: Deals water damage equal to base magic damage plus 300% weapon damage plus 1905.5 to all enemies in a straight line of 28 meters.

Wind calls ~ lvl79
google: "To catch up to itself or a friendly target rate of 60% of the flight lasted for 15 seconds"
My interpretation: Accelerate the self's or friend's flying speed by 60% during 15 seconds.

Boom Curse ~ lvl100
google: "Chu magic on the target caused by the tomb of an attacker to attach 300% attack power equipment, plus 5475.9, Department of Soil injured animals, and has 50% chance the target seal 5 seconds"
My interpretation: Deal 300% weapon damage plus 5475. Has a 50% chance to seal the target for 5 seconds.

Gravel curse ~ lvl100
google: "On all enemies within 8 meters base damage caused by equipment attached to 400% magic attack power plus 10253.1 of the soil series wound hi, and reduce the attack rate of 30% target for 8 seconds.
Cast to two real dollars DW."
My interpretation: "Deals dmg equal to base plus 400% wpn damage plus 10253.1 to all targets within 8 meters, and reduces their attack speed by 30% for 8 seconds. Recover 2 sparks

ASSASSIN
Turtle Interest Curse ~ lvl79
google: "Consumption of 30 points for every 1 second COURAGE Value
Speed up the response rate from their own lives, every 1 second reply 3% life, until the True Qi deplete or manually click the Cancel Ring by ESC"
My interpretation: Consumes 30 MP every second.
Accelerates all players, gives 3% MP every second. It will stop when Chi's depleted or player presses ESC.

Cream Lat ~ lvl79
google: "On the basis of an enemy attack caused physical damage plus 1817.4, and to slow down the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. While an additional 50% of their Pugong water damage for 10 seconds."
My interpretation: Deals physical damage equal to base plus 1817.4. slows the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. Deals 50% of [something] water damage during 10 seconds.

Blow off method ~ lvl100
google: "On the basis of physical attacks on enemy forces causing grave physical injury pits attached 3834.1. Also interrupts casting, and to sing dichotoma 3 speed reduction within the Sun"
My interpretation: deals base phys dmg plus 3834.1. Interrupts casting and decreases speed.

Bloodthirsty frenzy ~ lvl100
google: "Close physical injury from the pits in time to restore the equivalent of 20% of the value of the lives of injuries. Bloodthirsty effect lasts 20 seconds. + This effect only effect melee weapons."
My interpretation: Recover 20% of damage dealt. effect lasts 20 seconds and only affects melee classes ('Sin, BM, Barb)
Post edited by Olivassin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    MEGA BUMP!!!!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • SaphireDemon - Lost City
    SaphireDemon - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    bump

*looks like 2 new buffs and 2 attacks* o,o

b:thanks awsome find

now... what do they DO xD? b:surrender
    Angel BEGONE!! b:angry

The Devil has my ear today b:pleased
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    come on translators!!! get working on the skills
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    WTB>Translator QQ
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The first picture says something about hitting the enemy while... strengthen? self with the power of water. That'll be pretty nice if it adds water to our attack. The last picture for the Sin's 79's name is turtle something... and the description says something about underwater. It seems like a defensive skill underwater and possibly applies to your party.

The first 79 psy skill says something about attacking enemy with water and ice, second one is about flying by calling the power of the sea.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The first picture says something about hitting the enemy while... strengthen? self with the power of water. That'll be pretty nice if it adds water to our attack. The last picture for the Sin's 79's name is turtle something... and the description says something about underwater.

The first 79 psy skill says something about attacking enemy with water and ice, second one is about flying by calling the power of the sea.

Daji already post about that psychic flying on general forum > patch preview, it making psychic has skill to flying faster than anyone it seem . .
    And if assassin really gain water boost on attack = good news !! then sin won't just deal pure phy damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Daji already post about that psychic flying on general forum > patch preview, it making psychic has skill to flying faster than anyone it seem . .

Yeah I saw that.

Anyone else who's Chinese didn't fade away want to give it a better translation?

Really? After hours and no one else came up with better translation? The "possible demon/sage skills" got translated pretty quickly. =/
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bump want translations noaw pl0x
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bump want translations noaw pl0x

You suck, go learn some chinese nao
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Looks like psychic's gonna get an AoE skill much similar to Barrage.
    Everything else sounds meh to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Looks like psychic's gonna get an AoE skill much similar to Barrage.
    Everything else sounds meh to me.

Oh that's SO unfair. Where's our "House of Flying Daggers"b:angry?
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol House of Flying Daggers.. oh God do I want that skill xD

I want translations too =( My fail Chinese is fail..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Bump. Come on people. b:cry
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a WINGED elf (or angel if you prefer) I protest the +60% flight speed boost giving given to the Psychics. Why the hell can a mermaid FLY faster then me, a WINGED elf - Queen of the sky?! Give them more lame-**** swimming boosts or the ability to use psychic powers as a mermaid but please do not make me a second class citizen in my own domain. The sky should belong to the elves. Boutique Items have already severely hampered this, but even footing is okay with me if you pay for it.

PS: 15 seconds of uber airspeed once and hour might be okay with me (The cool down wasn't translated). But I find it nonsensical and ridiculous nonetheless. Why don't you give the Tideborn the ability to meditate underwater?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    any chance you could find a text translatable page instead of pics? even a poor description from google is better than no descrip
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm Chinese.So you know,if I see the words,I translate.
    (No,I don't live in China or America)
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Fish are natural born flyers..

fish.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a WINGED elf (or angel if you prefer) I protest the +60% flight speed boost giving given to the Psychics. Why the hell can a mermaid FLY faster then me, a WINGED elf - Queen of the sky?! Give them more lame-**** swimming boosts or the ability to use psychic powers as a mermaid but please do not make me a second class citizen in my own domain. The sky should belong to the elves. Boutique Items have already severely hampered this, but even footing is okay with me if you pay for it.

PS: 15 seconds of uber airspeed once and hour might be okay with me (The cool down wasn't translated). But I find it nonsensical and ridiculous nonetheless. Why don't you give the Tideborn the ability to meditate underwater?

lol u mad? flying fish b:dirty
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I'm Chinese.So you know,if I see the words,I translate.
    (No,I don't live in China or America)

http://img514.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sinskill1.png
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    >_< I haven't written/read chinese fluently in a while now (since 2001), but I gave a wack at it since Okeano asked me to... keep in mind, like I said, my Chinese is really rusty, so this translation could be off by a bit, but I think I got the general gist of it. Also I've never played or seen the Chinese version of this game xD So I would have no knowledge of how to translate technical terms such as interval/channeling, etc etc.

Keep in mind, some of the texts in green might be mere background descriptions, they might not actually contribute to the actual skill's effects, and keep in mind that not everything about the skills are listed in the descriptions, just look at our own skill tree -_-, a lot of the descriptions are really vague and somewhat misleading.

And i've never played a sin/psychic for longer than 15 minutes xD... basically, rely on this translation at your own risk.

===

The first row lists the psychic's 79 skills, the first one helps in flying abilities... flying speed maybe? The second one is really vague, all it says is to attack the enemy with water-crystals.

The 2nd row is the psychic 100 skill, the text highlighted in red directly translates into "vital attack", I was thinking it might of meant "critical hit". But I guess it could just mean "deadly attack", so don't get too excited about it being a critical hit...

===

Third row lists the assassin's 79 skills, the first one sounds like another Second Wind, but it could also be healing over time... I don't know. The second one is pretty clear, it's easy to know what it means from the direct translation, seems to be a defensive skill that's activated by attacking an enemy, I'm pretty sure I've translated this one correctly.

Last row lists the assassin's 100 skills
    Looking at the first skill, the text highlighted in green suggests that it might have a similar activation requirement like deadening nerves *I don't know for sure*, it could be just a mere background description. And as for the "frenzy state", I don't know if that means attack rate, or attack power (like the genie skill Frenzy).

edit: In the first lv100 skill, the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th characters together literally means "life after death" thats what got me thinking that it might be similar to deadening nerves, however, I've interpreted it as turning the tables.

The second skill... I dont know what those two words mean >_< if someone can tell me what they mean, that'd be helpful, but the bottom line is... the skill interrupts whatever those two words mean, and reduce [its] other abilities.

edit: where it says "utilizing", a more fitting word would be "awakening"

===

Any suggestions to my translations are welcome xD Don't hate on my nubby chinese b:surrender

edit: Okeano confirms that psychics will get a flying speed boost, blame him if it isn't true.

tideborn79100e.jpg

edit again T_T <_< Oops, I forgot a lv100 Psychic skill... is this the psychic's version of barrage? If it is, I don't mind since they have to wait for lv100 to use it. The description does mention "earth rocks", so I guess this will be a earth element AoE, and its hard to tell from the bare description if this will be continuous, so I have no idea if this is like barrage.

oopsp.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    very very nice :D, sounds fairly interesting ty for the translationb:victory
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Juiciey - Heavens Tear
    Juiciey - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    TY Vixre!!

looks like some good skills and some nice defensive stuff for the sin, i like ALOT!
  • SaphireDemon - Lost City
    SaphireDemon - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    "Blood spitting frenzy state"

First time i heard that i imagined a watermelon seed spitting contest b:chuckle
    Assassin: machine gun out of the mouth =O !!

TY SO MUCH for translating btw Vixre<33333333333333333

Olivassin one favor =o....... could u ...... fly to 1k
    and check the skill books to see what stats the skills have b:cute

b:thanks TY everyone for the info BTW
    Angel BEGONE!! b:angry

The Devil has my ear today b:pleased
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Olivassin one favor =o....... could u ...... fly to 1k
    and check the skill books to see what stats the skills have b:cute

OMG great idea O.O. i was wondering how to get sage/demon Assassin/psychic effects.
    It'll take a while though to tranlsate it and i may need more help :-P. OMW to 1k streams >:3

edit: i see (in PWI version) that i will only be able to get Mastery skills. I see that there's also a more acurate description about 79/100 skills.
    edited April 2010
    I didn't found any Mastery sage/demon skill there, only thoso packs that gives you one book
    out of 6 or 7.

Anyway, here're the skills :3
    PSYCHIC
    Crystal light ~ lvl79
    google: "28 meters in a straight line so that the enemies of deceleration 80% for 5 seconds and the resulting attacks on the basis of magic attack power equipment attached to 300% of the water plus 1905.5 injury"
    My interpretation: Deals water damage equal to base magic damage plus 300% weapon damage plus 1905.5 to all enemies in a straight line of 28 meters.

Wind calls ~ lvl79
    google: "To catch up to itself or a friendly target rate of 60% of the flight lasted for 15 seconds"
    My interpretation: Accelerate the self's or friend's flying speed by 60% during 15 seconds.

Boom Curse ~ lvl100
    google: "Chu magic on the target caused by the tomb of an attacker to attach 300% attack power equipment, plus 5475.9, Department of Soil injured animals, and has 50% chance the target seal 5 seconds"
    My interpretation: Deal 300% weapon damage plus 5475. Has a 50% chance to seal the target for 5 seconds.

Gravel curse ~ lvl100
    google: "On all enemies within 8 meters base damage caused by equipment attached to 400% magic attack power plus 10253.1 of the soil series wound hi, and reduce the attack rate of 30% target for 8 seconds.
    Cast to two real dollars DW."
    My interpretation: "Deals dmg equal to base plus 400% wpn damage plus 10253.1 to all targets within 8 meters, and reduces their attack speed by 30% for 8 seconds. Recover 2 sparks

ASSASSIN
    Speed up the response rate from their own lives, every 1 second reply 3% life, until the True Qi deplete or manually click the Cancel Ring by ESC"
    Accelerates all players, gives 3% HP every second. It will stop when MP's depleted or player presses ESC.

Cream Lat ~ lvl79
    google: "On the basis of an enemy attack caused physical damage plus 1817.4, and to slow down the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. While an additional 50% of their Pugong water damage for 10 seconds."
    My interpretation: Deals physical damage equal to base plus 1817.4. slows the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. Deals 50% of [something] water damage during 10 seconds.

Blow off method ~ lvl100
    google: "On the basis of physical attacks on enemy forces causing grave physical injury pits attached 3834.1. Also interrupts casting, and to sing dichotoma 3 speed reduction within the Sun"
    My interpretation: deals base phys dmg plus 3834.1. Interrupts casting and decreases speed.

google: "Close physical injury from the pits in time to restore the equivalent of 20% of the value of the lives of injuries. Bloodthirsty effect lasts 20 seconds. + This effect only effect melee weapons."
    My interpretation: Recover 20% of damage dealt. effect lasts 20 seconds and only affects melee classes ('Sin, BM, Barb)

soon i'll post the text in chinese if anyone wants to make a more acurate translation

And my opinion as an assassin: WOOT! Water damage, 20% Bloodpaint, and a mix of BB and RB (atk speed increase + little heal).
    i checked that "courage" means MP, matching that "courage" character with BB (that says 500 courage) too.
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    you officially got my hopes up. if your wrong.....ill hunt you down jay and silent bob style
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    ASSASSIN
    Accelerates all players, gives 3% HP every second. It will stop when MP's depleted or player presses ESC.
    why do we want a aoe healing skill?? we are meant to kill not to heal.
    why do you think i'm not a cleric...
    Cream Lat ~ lvl79
    ok thats kinda cool, decent damage and a bunch of water damageb:dirty thats awesome
    Blow off method ~ lvl100
    not sure about this one... damage isn't that awesome. could be better
    interrupt.. we already have 2 but meh what ever xD
    decreased speed... never really use it cause i have an immobilize skill
    thats pretty insade b:shocked
    demon + interval = 5 attack/sec hitting 8/9k and higher
    lets say 10k dmg every hit buffed + spark + refines and stuff.
    20% of 10k = 2k
    2k x 5hits/sec = 10k HP every second!!! that for 20sec b:dirtyb:dirty i want that skill
    edited April 2010
    thats pretty insade b:shocked
    demon + interval = 5 attack/sec hitting 8/9k and higher
    lets say 10k dmg every hit buffed + spark + refines and stuff.
    20% of 10k = 2k
    2k x 5hits/sec = 10k HP every second!!! that for 20sec b:dirtyb:dirty i want that skill

lmao yeah, we gotta own >:3.
    I would deal that much dmg though >.< (<--- HA 'sin)
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    lmao yeah, we gotta own >:3.
    I would deal that much dmg though >.< (<--- HA 'sin)

o_O hey if u are non-OP-catshop HA tell me how its working out for ya :P
    i thought about HA sin, but i didn't want to go there. not my style
    edited April 2010
    well... it's nice for going solo... you deal about 20% less damage but get 40% less damage as well. Plus you get more HP per refines.

Only problem i have is fitting daggers with armor, since i need added stats from equipment.