Blow off method ~ lvl100

I lol'd. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Turtle Interest Curse ~ lvl79
    google: "Consumption of 30 points for every 1 second COURAGE Value
    Speed up the response rate from their own lives, every 1 second reply 3% life, until the True Qi deplete or manually click the Cancel Ring by ESC"
    My interpretation: Consumes 30 MP every second.
    Accelerates all players, gives 3% HP every second. It will stop when MP's depleted or player presses ESC.

This skill seems useless. 3% HP is quite slow for anything useful other than resting to recover. WTB> continuous AoE attack skill instead. b:cry
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This skill seems useless. 3% HP is quite slow for anything useful other than resting to recover. WTB> continuous AoE attack skill instead. b:cry

yeah.... that flying daggers house i heared somewhere b:pleased
  • Head/Hunter - Heavens Tear
    Head/Hunter - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    any updates?oo
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a WINGED elf (or angel if you prefer) I protest the +60% flight speed boost giving given to the Psychics. Why the hell can a mermaid FLY faster then me, a WINGED elf - Queen of the sky?! Give them more lame-**** swimming boosts or the ability to use psychic powers as a mermaid but please do not make me a second class citizen in my own domain. The sky should belong to the elves. Boutique Items have already severely hampered this, but even footing is okay with me if you pay for it.

PS: 15 seconds of uber airspeed once and hour might be okay with me (The cool down wasn't translated). But I find it nonsensical and ridiculous nonetheless. Why don't you give the Tideborn the ability to meditate underwater?

Most of our speed buffs are 60 seconds+, so I'm pretty sure the cooldown is 60s+.
    Its not much different from that genie skill right? Discipline i think it was.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • SaphireDemon - Lost City
    SaphireDemon - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Most of our speed buffs are 60 seconds+, so I'm pretty sure the cooldown is 60s+.
    Its not much different from that genie skill right? Discipline i think it was.

it is a lvl 79 skill
    so if it will be like Most 79 skills it will probly have a 3->5 min cooldown
    Angel BEGONE!! b:angry

The Devil has my ear today b:pleased
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Olivassin, can you put the picture you got from books (or forges or w/e).
    The one that has all numbers and so. More detailed one.

I'm Japanese (and studying Chinese) so most likely that I can get the meaning from characters, and I have several Chinese friends I can ask to ensure the meanings.

Thanks,
    edited April 2010
    sure ^_^

Assassin
    Psychic

They're modified with gimp to make them more readable
    edited April 2010
    Nuuu!!! not 3rd page!!!b:infuriated
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    the assassin skills suck -_- was hoping for something more useful...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dalanao
    dalanao Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Lols, shut ya mouth please :).

This is just a glimpse, will be much diffrent when its implemented ingame...

Assassins will kick some asses.
    edited April 2010

well we will be getting 1 attack that deals water dmg
    HA will fear us finally b:angry b:pleased

and we will get an improved RB
    ....so i understand why a Cleric is pissed at this

one thing im hoping is that the RB skill makes us available to do normal attacks during it
    im 90% sure this wont be the case.... but i can dream ^^

edited April 2010
    Olivassin, I'll just copy your format, and keep yours as yours if it's correct.
    I cut off the skill names as it's something Dev just decides.

I'll add which skills (of other classes) are similar to these skills (when applicable) so that it's easy to see what they are like.

All skills has no description on mana-consume, range, channel+cast time, and cooldown.

PSYCHIC
    lvl79
    Deals water damage equal to base magic damage plus 300% weapon damage plus 1905.5 to all enemies in a straight line of 28 meters, and slows them by 80% for 5 sec.
    (Wiz skill: Will of the Phoenix + Gush debuff with long range)

lvl79
    Accelerate the self's or friend's flying speed by 60% during 15 seconds.
    (Cleric: Flight Mastery that is not passive, works for all wings, and short period)

lvl100
    Deals earth damage equal to base magic plus 300% weapon damage plus 5475. Has a 50% chance to seal the target for 5 seconds.

lvl100
    Deals dmg equal to base plus 400% wpn damage plus 10253.1 to all targets within 8 meters, and reduces their attack speed by 30% for 8 seconds. "Consume" 2 sparks

ASSASSIN
    lvl79
    Consumes 30 MP every second.
    Accelerates "self Hp recovery", gives 3% HP every second. It will stop when MP run out or player hits Esc.

lvl79
    Deals physical damage equal to base plus 1817.4, slows the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. "Buff yourself with additional 50% water damage per normal hit" for 10 seconds.
    (BM: Drake's Breath Bash with water buff, instead of fire, but attacking only 1)

lvl100
    Deals base phys dmg plus 3834.1. Interrupts current channeling, and decreases channel speed by 30% for 3 sec.
    (Barb: Alacrity of the Beast + Psy: Disturb Soul but short)

lvl100
    For each melee attack, recovers 20% of damage dealt. Effect lasts 20 seconds and only affects melee classes (Sin, BM, Barb)
    (Sin: Bloodpaint with higher rate, but short solo-buff)

I'm confident on all translation, but these are subjected to any change made by PWE.
    No blaming on and no over-believing in this plz.

Credit to Olivassin

[Edit] Sin's 2nd 79 skill edited. I forgot to mention that the water damage buff is only for normal attacks, not skills.
    edited April 2010
    ..... nu "barrage-like" skill? ;_;
    edited April 2010
    Nope.

No barrage, no BB, no RB.
    Only AOE among these is Psy 100. (Psy 79 as well if you consider line as AOE)

Every other skill is single attack or single buff as in Chinese version.
    If PWE decided to change any of those and have AOE, it's not my business :P

[Edit]
    Just as note, no 79, 100 skills on TB costs any Chi other than Psy 100 AOE.
    edited April 2010
    NUUUU b:cryb:cryb:cry

i thought that recovering skill was AoE Q_Q

now yeah... usless skills T_T
    edited April 2010
    ASSASSIN
    lvl79
    Consumes 30 MP every second.
    Accelerates "self Hp recovery", gives 3% HP every second. It will stop when MP run out or player hits Esc.

lvl79
    Deals physical damage equal to base plus 1817.4, slows the enemy by 50% for 5 seconds. "Buff yourself with additional 50% water damage per normal hit" for 10 seconds.
    (BM: Drake's Breath Bash with water buff, instead of fire, but attacking only 1)

first skill:
    YUSH b:thanks
    *throws away bow* aoe bosses here i come

Second skill:
    YUSH!!!! b:victory
    that + demon spark = dead barb/ bm in mere seconds

Sage sins eat your heart out b:laughb:bye

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    BTW, anyone know the cool down time for these skills? b:thanks
    edited April 2010
    Yeah... as I mentioned in my comment, mana, channel-cast time, range, and cooldown is not mentioned in the Chinese text Olivassin got.

i guess it will be known only when someone gets the pic of acquired skills, not the one from forges or w/e, which will be hard to get.

anyways, these skills should be coming soon as PWI got TB at the same time as China got ones.

Btw, Sin100 buff needs to be nurfed b:cry
    if casted for Fist bm (archer and sin as well), its not simply deadly, itll be meaningless to fight against them...
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    "Deals base phys dmg plus 3834.1. Interrupts current channeling, and decreases channel speed by 30% for 3 sec."

hmm 3 sec? Is that a joke? Doesn't it seem way too underpowered compared to even Throat Cut? b:surrender
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
    edited April 2010
    hmm... yah it seems over-underpowered as in Chinese version...

perhaps, it has no channeling time?
    it doesnt seem to be a ranged attack, so gotta have sumthing good.

its possible tht Chinese version has typo though but 30 sec would be OP :P
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    first skill:
    YUSH b:thanks
    *throws away bow* aoe bosses here i come

First skill should be one that is constantly cast. The ability to cancel it with ESC implies you can't move while using it, kind of like BB, RB, Barrage, etc.
    If you go up to an AOE boss and use this skill, his AOE will hit you and probably cancel it, making that approach almost completely nonsensical lol. You shouldn't be able to attack while using it. It's basically kinda like a super meditation that trades MP for HP, and can be used in battle/stealth.

Anyone know if the lv. 100 buff overrides Bloodpaint - so that after the 20 seconds is up, Bloodpaint needs to be re-cast again?
  • Glowfish - Lost City
    Glowfish - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just wondering when it would ever be useful to kill everything thats in a straight line in front of you o.O

mobs don't generally get in line to squish me ya know.

:o I know. when people line up at the oracle mobs. lol!

i like the sound of the lvl 100 2spark aoe. the faster flight for 15 seconds is kinda meh though.
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just wondering when it would ever be useful to kill everything thats in a straight line in front of you o.O

mobs don't generally get in line to squish me ya know.

:o I know. when people line up at the oracle mobs. lol!

i like the sound of the lvl 100 2spark aoe. the faster flight for 15 seconds is kinda meh though.

If you aggro a bunch of wraiths and run away in a consistent direction, you can use the line AOE to hit them all. It's more of a cone rather than a line.

Oh, and a lot of people are liking the sound of the fly speed boost. Supposedly it makes psychics the fastest class in the sky.