• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nah just let Nef have all the land b:victory
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Jraline - Sanctuary
    Jraline - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im a low lev and all, but we need to get all guilds to attack different places at once.
    they stop all of it.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    im a low lev and all, but we need to get all guilds to attack different places at once.
    they stop all of it.

Only 3 can atk per time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary6
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We've been able to defend Nef, but with minimal numbers. Sometimes a little less than 80 people. All the defense slots have to be weird 2PM or 9AM slots for all defending factions since all the 8PM slots are taken up by Nef defense slots.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5685041&postcount=1738

i'm talking about this defense, i know it's on a weird timeslot, but if you want to be a top slot you need to be able to defend all 3 attacks at you once you have 3 lands, and it will surely come when you get 3 lands. Lionsoul wasn't even all that great of a faction at the time. and if you can't defend against lionsoul and nef, i really don't think you have the change to expand beyond having 1-3 lands, since it is only a two slot defense and not even a 3 slot defend yet.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Once upon there was one such super faction. It housed all the top leveled, top geared characters outside of BigRed. Supafaction held BigRed under it's thumb in all things but War. Supafaction lacked the intelligence needed to trump BigRed's battle tactics. One day, Supafaction imploded to internal warfare and is no more. BigRed continues its reign.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2nd slotted guild to attack Nef has to last longer then 15 min and you'll see the three vs 1 working again......
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2nd slotted guild to attack Nef has to last longer then 15 min and you'll see the three vs 1 working again......

This. And I know how to make second faction last longer than 15 minutes. Must teach. Must teach ;__;
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG... I finally understand you guys now. How come I couldn't figure this one out a year ago. I see where you all coming from!!! b:surrender

Definition of communism: the political theory or system in which all property and wealth is owned in a classless society by all the members of that society
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    There is a way :P Clone wizzeled 200 times and make a faction with that b:chuckle i'm sure nef won't be able to beat 200 wizzeled equip members b:chuckle

edit: haha typo :P

I LOL'd b:laugh . Pro idea right here ^^ .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If every faction got high enough levels, and every faction bidded on a piece of Nef's land and every single land had a bid during the weekend, Nef would have to lose at least 2 or 3.
    If they won? Well, the most definitely deserve it.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If every faction got high enough levels, and every faction bidded on a piece of Nef's land and every single land had a bid during the weekend, Nef would have to lose at least 2 or 3.

Yea, thats easier said than done.

Even on a equal 1v1 level wise, our (factions other than nefarious) gear do not even compare. The +10, +12 weapons and gear are just unrealistic for us (well, speaking for myself).
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now that I think about it ...why clone Wizzeled?

We all know that you need 100 red big boobed clones of Aya & 100 Fishkasera clones of Aka b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I'd rather have 200 cloned Templar's who has been brainwashed to beat Nef ......barbs>archers @endgame.....and Temp doesn't talk as much on world chat.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now that I think about it ...why clone Wizzeled?

We all know that you need 100 red big boobed clones of Aya & 100 Fishkasera clones of Aka b:cute .

heey! you know a faction cant win without a tranny involved. take away 1 pwetty clone and put in this pwetty clone! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd rather have 200 cloned Templar's who has been brainwashed to beat Nef ......barbs>archers @endgame.....and Temp doesn't talk as much on world chat.

100x Me

Charm Tickb:shocked
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Barbfarious! 197 barbs + 2 base buff clerics + 1 Milyen b:laugh
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I disagree.

Execution and organization are Nef's winning points. It also helps having nicely geared players who know what they are doing.
    The reason they roll everyone else is because they are the most organized fighting unit around.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    100x Me

Charm Tickb:shocked

Hey, PWE will be happy from making money off those charms lol.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hey, PWE will be happy from making money off those charms lol.

Once, Tempy told me his expense costs for each week... I almost passed out reading it.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Once, Tempy told me his expense costs for each week... I almost passed out reading it.

Glad to see you roaming about PW.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Helpfull Recruiting LvL 90 + to take down Nef. Come Lets join Hands b:victory

3 weeks gone still no one came ... b:cry

And there you go Nef took all lands!!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Yea being in catapult squads many times with temp i think i had 18k or so hp at the time and he was around 28k or so i could just imagine his charm costs. He was using nearly double what i was using during those major TW's thats the price for being an awesome meatshield if i remember correctly he used something around 3 plat and 2 gold hp charms then had to borrow one from someone to continue pulling cats during war b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thats kinda impossible as it stands unless the 3rd, 4th generation players start to get to lv100s soon. Everyone wants to go to the top 1 or 2 faction that in the end you turn up with only 2 factions remotely close in power or not even. The ones below #2 still end up getting rolled in 5min. Why? cause pple like to go to ready made big factions, or end up joining any faction that has a land on the map and when the going gets tough, they take the easy way out and try join the #1s. Theres alot of talk done on sanctuary, but few have the patience to carry things out before they become 'another mercenary'.
    he used something around 3 plat and 2 gold hp charms then had to borrow one from someone to continue pulling cats during war b:laugh
    wow thats a fcked up amount...D:

(BH xaro!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited March 2010

Helpfull recruiting lvl 90 + to take down nef, need atleast a full 80 for TW

oops i lost again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

edited March 2010
    Helpfull recruiting lvl 90 + to take down nef, need atleast a full 80 for TW

oops i lost again
    late for the party herne >.<
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited March 2010
    better late than never....

btw

Stilll...

Helpfull Recruiting 90 + to take down nef
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I tried to make an anti-nef map domination TW faction called "Antipathy" during my solo time between Legendary and Regicide.

After spamming hundreds of teles trying to recruit 90+ and getting literally 0 replies I realized nobody likes me and also our server is /lazy to the nth.

b:laughb:chuckle
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
    edited March 2010
    I tried to make an anti-nef map domination TW faction called "Antipathy" during my solo time between Legendary and Regicide.

After spamming hundreds of teles trying to recruit 90+ and getting literally 0 replies I realized nobody likes me and also our server is /lazy to the nth.

b:laughb:chuckle
    depends on how long you did that >.> 1-2 weeks is the average time span pple give up on anything
  • Spinna - Sanctuary
    Spinna - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So many players saying they wanna take down Nefarious, yet is it only but when these people gain a certain level or a certain position and standing they start neglecting the one lower than them ?

Let's say you don't see a lot of Regicide players hoovering above the FB19s cave offering to help lower level players.

The reason Nefarious seems arrogant is because they do their stuff. And they have plenty enough with it. They seem arrogant, yet they're simply close to*one another. Which allow them to know well about each others abilities and weakness'

Some might say they are doing the same, but in lower faction I oftenly see players who wants to go "make a party". How about you make party as in squads. And go level up together, go to Twilight Temple and Lunar to get materials. Your main interest should be leveling, leveling, leveling, ... getting better gears, working for coins for your TW bids, no getting a nickname in your faction window but more like the person level and the warning that you'll be kicked if you haven't leveld by this particular week.

Saying that factions like Nefarious, Regicide or Enelysion have no discipline is completly wrong. They are hard factions to live in and evolved among them. If you wanna beat your enemy you need to learn his ways and reproduce them in this game. Then perhaps you will be closer to obtain your goal.

Instead i see Renegades ppl chatting in Archosaur or 1K saying something missing a members in their sqaud and QQ about it instead of putting this time to a profit by going grinding or going to see the forges and see what they need for their TT100 stuff. No instead they'll do it later as they are saying at that moment. But later they could have done something else more productive.

Productivity above all things... if you share the thought it won't bother you. If it does bother you to play in such ways, then welcome to fails-land. This game is a hard competition, it's a MMORTS you're not playing Diablo or Halo here.
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I understand what you are trying to say but using renegades as an example is not very accurate considering we are not your typical faction. We are not military like in any way, shape, or form. We are a family oriented faction who does TW for fun and thats about it. Win or lose its all about having fun. Btw renegades doesnt even have participating in TW as part of our requirement. Its a good faction to go to if your busy on weekends and cant do TW but need an active faction regardless(as some of higher lvls dont even do TW)

Before you use us as an example i suggest you check out our forums or our homepage so you can get facts without making judgements. I understand its easy to judge from an outsiders point of view people do it to nefarious all the time. b:bye