Stop The KSing at Oracle1!

Orga - Archosaur
Orga - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
For the past 4days ive been heading over to Oracle1 to help some friends that are being KSed. Usually same people from same faction **** (Dont want to say any names).
Ive been trying to help out but how do you stop someone from KSing and get into line except for KS them untill they stop...
Its a rule among the PWi players that at oracle 1 you get in line because there is only ONE mob for Oracle 1 so everyone gets a fair share at it. Instead of the most powerfulest player getting all the kills.
Few days ago I saw a guy from **** Faction, who KSed for about a hour, He kept saying there was no Line rule and its Anyones Kill... Everyone Reported him and then the GM came and stopped it. He stopped and sat next to Oracle1.
The next day I get called again someone is KSing, I go back over and I see ****'s Faction, His leader, Marshall and everything! **** Is telling people "Get Back In Line! Follow Line Rules!. Its Ironic how yesterday he said non of these things where True.. And now after he gets caught by a GM, NOW hes enforcing it.

Hopfully everyone can Stop KSING at Oracle 1 spot, There is only one Mob to kill among 5+ Players so all we can do is get in line.
Post edited by Orga - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Er O.o
    There is no line rule, whichever GM enforced the line rule fails :P
    Surprised they haven't added more Oracle 1 mobs..
    KSing is allowed in this game, especially oracles..so many times have people QQed about this, but there's nothing that can be done about this. If people have the oracles, they can kill the mob.
  • Orga - Archosaur
    Orga - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Er O.o
    There is no line rule, whichever GM enforced the line rule fails :P
    Surprised they haven't added more Oracle 1 mobs..
    KSing is allowed in this game, especially oracles..so many times have people QQed about this, but there's nothing that can be done about this. If people have the oracles, they can kill the mob.

Errrr Who every said there was a RULE about it?
    Who ever said GM enforced Line Rule?
    Please stop ditching your English class to play PWi because you obviously dont know how to read properly.

Its a Rule Among Players.
    GM came to stop him from KSing people, Put him in his place.
    And people like you, who think its okay to KS others ruin games.
    b:chuckle
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Few days ago I saw a guy from **** Faction, who KSed for about a hour, He kept saying there was no Line rule and its Anyones Kill... Everyone Reported him and then the GM came and stopped it. He stopped and sat next to Oracle1.
    The next day I get called again someone is KSing, I go back over and I see ****'s Faction, His leader, Marshall and everything! **** Is telling people "Get Back In Line! Follow Line Rules!. Its Ironic how yesterday he said non of these things where True.. And now after he gets caught by a GM, NOW hes enforcing it.

Your personal attack towards me was cunning, but fail, I'm sorry.

If you want to attempt to make fun of my English skills, then perhaps you should proofread your writing.

Thank you for proving my point by saying the GM came in to enforce a line, when he can't.

And yes, it is okay/fun to KS people, because they almost commit suicide IRL because they take this game too seriously, it's quite amusing to watch the chat burst into flames.
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Who ever said GM enforced Line Rule?
    Please stop ditching your English class to play PWi because you obviously dont know how to read properly.

GM came to stop him from KSing people, Put him in his place.
    And people like you, who think its okay to KS others ruin games.

ppl like you, who think oracles are okay ruin the gameb:shutup
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1. qqmore (sorry i just had o say itb:surrender)

3. there other ways of progressing through the game than oracling, you can kill mobs around your lvl, doesnt give as much xp and takes more time but it worksb:shutup

4. there are other oracle mobs to kill

5. go do something you like when being ksed. i persoanlly like to..oh wait never happened to me b:cryb:surrender
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ppl like you, who think oracles are okay ruin the gameb:shutup

go awayb:angry
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Did you know there is something like "quests"? :) Especially with double drops, exp and spirit on, it is completly fail to struggle about who kills that one mob.. If people wanna oracle, why not at least quest to 35 and get wicked pirates. I am sure you can get some more oracle books with the drops you get while questing. 30-35 with double exp is a breeze. How lazy can one be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Seeing oraclers rage is quite awesome imo. I'd love to care but I'm too busy questing in glorious peace and quiet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    people ks u coz we dont liek oracle abusers get it?
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Who Do You Call!
    b:surrender

Oracle Busters...

Thats who you call to break up the madness around the oracle spots!
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its a rule among the PWi players
    there was no Line rule and its Anyones Kill
    ??
    Please stop ditching your English class to play PWi
    Who every said
    ??

Fail Much?
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If I had the patience, I'd level up an alt just for the sole purpose of KSing at Oracle I, without even having the books.
    hai2u
  • DeniedX - Archosaur
    DeniedX - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If I had the patience, I'd level up an alt just for the sole purpose of KSing at Oracle I, without even having the books.

Cool Story Bro.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This mob is mine! Omg you're KSing my mob! Please explain to me how the **** this is your mob?

There is no rule that you have to be in line. Whats gonna stop you? A bunch of people nerd raging and spamming you with duel requests because they KoS'ed you whilst you are blue named? Get real.

Sure there is a thing called etiquette, but who says you have to follow it?

tl;dr THERE IS NO RULE -.-
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now i know why its so hard to find a bh/fb pt in server cause ppl are on the oracles spots....

We really cant blame them, on this server oracles are at 35k each wich is nothing, thank god freking pack are gone in 2 days...
  • Nephane - Archosaur
    Nephane - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So... RT forum = /b/ from what I've gathered.
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just do more damage then the one who is trying to ks you b:bye
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • XRoyalKingx - Archosaur
    XRoyalKingx - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    love seeing newbs QQb:laugh
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you have such a problem with the Oracle I spot, just get rid of your oracles and wait till you can go to Oracle II.

Or, do it the real old fashion way and just grind your levels. There is no rule about KSing, there is no rule about lines. It is good manners to not KS, it is proper to establish a line, but you don't have to follow it. If you want to complain, screenshot it, send in a ticket, and see if anything is done. If not, then stop complaining because there is obviously nothing illegitimate about it.
  • Pwnt - Raging Tide
    Pwnt - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    love seeing level 26s call level 6xs noobs.
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    love seeing level 26s call level 6xs noobs.

Sometimes, it's funny because they actually can. People in this game have already proven that being a higher level doesn't mean you know how to play your class.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    stop QQing over oracle spots and go lvl normally.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    stop QQing over oracle spots and go lvl normally.

^^ This

badman.jpg

And don't complain there's not enough stripped spider kings, it happens on Wicked Pirates too, and there are lots of them.

Brand new server and every1 wants to lvl fast.

If you want to have free acess, grab a world boss and take it up there. see the carnage and start oracling b:laugh

PS: At least you are not a cleric doing quests on Angler's Village, or you'll get spammed with request of help killin' those mobs b:surrender
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well im sorry but if you didnt know the #1 Unwritten rule in PWI it is

1. When it comes to Oracles, there is no KS. You either get it or you dont, simple as that.

People might be curitious but in the end, you wanna level? You got plenty of quests or Even grinding to do, I mean come on your a veno. You got a giant rock that takes all the damage, so QQ less and play the game.

O and 1 more thing, i bet if you knew how 2 KS, you wouldnt QQ as much right now b:chuckle So i think your mad someone can do it better then you
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Loregenome - Archosaur
    Loregenome - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    qqqqqqqb:cryb:crybqqqqqqqqqqqb:cryb:cryqqqqqq
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oraclenoob.jpg

Better y'all be ready for a whole weekend of KS and QQ. And if you're a cleric better not go around Angler's village or you'll get spammed b:surrender
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oraclenoob.jpg

Best picture ever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    now now, don't make fun of the oracle noobs, or they might ragequit/suicide...

They're hilarious when they ask question at lvl70 like "what's a spark?, huh TT? "

*sidenote: alot of oracle (ab)users have been hurt while making this post.*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Everyone has a right to utilize something offered in game.

The best way to handle griefers is to leave and come back later when they are gone. Don't talk back to them or you will give them exactly what their low self-esteem craves--attention.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Everyone has a right to utilize something offered in game.

The best way to handle griefers is to leave and come back later when they are gone. Don't talk back to them or you will give them exactly what their low self-esteem craves--attention.

Agree, but doing it 24/7 (figure of speech, before someone starts QQ-ing "we also have a life you know") and then boost to the whole server that you've hit 95 within 3 weeks is just a huge stab in the back for all the players who lvled "the normal way" aka quests/culti/fb's/grinding. And then to even have the nerve to complain if you get ks'ed b:chuckle but i guess it's cheap entertainment for others b:laugh
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]