Stop The KSing at Oracle1!

2»

Comments

• Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When I'm asked for help on Wicked Pirates , I usually bring Chin , he's really helpfull guy .
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When I'm asked for help on Wicked Pirates , I usually bring Chin , he's really helpfull guy .

b:chuckle and his big uncle Cenminator is also good in that kind of stuff
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    im glad im on a pvp server, u can actally do something if someone makes u angry or kses you, it seems all pve servers are able to do is call gms and hope they do something, relying on peoples goodwill in a game isn't goign to get u anywhere lol

Reroll pvp if u want to do something about people ksing :D

and it would suck starting on a server that had orcales from the start that u can just buy from cashshop, at least HL just had Jolly Roger, and that was bad enough. Pvp tws will be dominated by guilds with the most csers :( i feel sry for u guys, starting in a new server that is so screwed from teh start
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    im glad im on a pvp server, u can actally do something if someone makes u angry or kses you, it seems all pve servers are able to do is call gms and hope they do something, relying on peoples goodwill in a game isn't goign to get u anywhere lol

Reroll pvp if u want to do something about people ksing :D

and it would suck starting on a server that had orcales from the start that u can just buy from cashshop, at least HL just had Jolly Roger, and that was bad enough. Pvp tws will be dominated by guilds with the most csers :( i feel sry for u guys, starting in a new server that is so screwed from teh start

And that is why HT , LC & Sanc are or were the best 3 servers b:cute .
    It's all about LoL,yo.