NEWS FLASH: Kingdom Admits They Are RPK, Starts Mafia Style Protection Racket

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sorry darkfate, but zulu will probably pull a QQme and disban right before getting to the real competition.

You mean Ascii will kick everyone, then Antihero will solo 2 TWs drunk til 5am his time and try to rebuild QQme, while half the guild quits the game from being bored since the KD TW has been postponed by over a month and the guild disbands cause it can't get to it's former strength. You're saying KD is destroying KD by having members leave, guess what, same happened to QQme after Asciirage. It's got nothing to do with real competition, as far as I remember we lost quite a few attack and defensewars on KD before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would just love to see ANYONE keep their word about anything. If you cant do something the right way, you have no business doing it at all....all these 2 faced people make up so much bull sht, its unbelievable.....

2 major topics zulu members will say is the reason they joined the guild. first is to have fun....nothing you do looks fun at all, all pvp turns to zerg, the guild is full of d bags, TW against a guild that cant compete. boy that sounds like a ton of fun. And 2nd, to "spice" up TW....How is changing a server dominated by 2 guilds that fight every week, to a server dominated by 2 guilds that dont even border each other, spicing up anything?

Someone seems butt hurt they losing their precious land. Do yourself a favor and stop playing for a while or at least breathe. U gonna have a hearth attack. And that would be awful for a person that sounds like he is merely going through puberty in vent.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Acrelar i just cant remember him at QQme times but now he sure is in the core of zulu. i think. and i dont understand why u keep saying they wont fight us?

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4464/20090704021851.png

Note the green rectangular showing I was pulling cata in your base back then :p lowbie mali in my squad too,woot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Someone seems butt hurt they losing their precious land. Do yourself a favor and stop playing for a while or at least breathe. U gonna have a hearth attack. And that would be awful for a person that sounds like he is merely going through puberty in vent.

Perfect example of typical d bags in zulu. I would comment on your accent, but i like to keep game forums ABOUT THE FACKING GAME. people have such a hard time with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Perfect example of typical d bags in zulu. I would comment on your accent, but i like to keep game forums ABOUT THE FACKING GAME. people have such a hard time with this.

Did i hit a nerve? If i cared about my accent or what ppl thinks of it i'd have never joined QQme to start with b:laugh

"Perfect example of typical nerds in KD" Can't even take a freaking joke because they are so consumed by a games politics.

Poor TaQQoo.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Your idea of a joke is to be an **** hole.....real funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4464/20090704021851.png

Note the green rectangular showing I was pulling cata in your base back then :p lowbie mali in my squad too,woot.

i still dont remember.. its been a while.. i remember malilizi grinding at the stones near fishes. she was still low 86-87 and me i was killing some mobs for aa friend because i was bored after hitting 90

and to Taboo.. maybe you guys should look for the problem. how did kylin survive moments worse than u? and dont say u are losing because of our "allies". kylin are allied with karma and takoda. do they atk u? they dont even tw i think. evoke is continuously attacking crimson . aaaaaaaaargh call back Image. pretty sure he'll be back for some times to fix KD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I know what the problem is....People only join KD for free sht, so the guild is mainly full of unloyal, inactive people that only care about their own well being. Well now most of those people all went to zulu, and got replaced by 8x's. So yeah, our problem is, in the past we promised too many things to too many people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I know what the problem is....People only join KD for free sht, so the guild is mainly full of unloyal, inactive people that only care about their own well being. Well now most of those people all went to zulu, and got replaced by 8x's. So yeah, our problem is, in the past we promised too many things to too many people.

salary in ky hasnt changed.. keeping those not interested in money, loyal one.. thise who leaves are unsatisfied, they can gtfob:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    salary in ky hasnt changed.. keeping those not interested in money, loyal one.. thise who leaves are unsatisfied, they can gtfob:bye

^qft.

When salary hit an all time low of 0 coin, there were only a few who left. I'm not one to brag about much in game...not really much I CAN brag about.

But the core members KY has are fun people who have seemed to successfully have retained some integrity despite playing an online MMO.

The only thing we have to worry about is keeping them interested in the game long enough to eventually fight it out again with reborn KD or Zulu...or both.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    When I decided to "spice" things up in TW, and attacked KD for the first time; I remember distinctly that KD was face rolling Kylin in TW at the time. Like I said before, I wasn't gon join back KD to face roll kylin even harder nor join Kylin ever. So whats left to do, to satisfy my TW needs at the time?

Since then, Zulu has grown and yeah we got a lot of ex-KD along the way but again, IT AINT OUR FAULT that KD has loyalty issues. 95% of them joined when Zulu had 1-2 lands and was losing in TW(actually in the brink of losing our last land) as compared to KD whom had 35 lands strong ijs.

So I don't know what your all getting at that Zulu has sht ton unloyal people and Zulu disbanding etc. We lost TW's and our salary average is 189k per person. They would of been long gone by now or never joined in the first place.
  • Embustero - Harshlands
    Embustero - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would just love to see ANYONE keep their word about anything.

I promise I will Always purge you. b:kiss
    I will stick to that promise.
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You also have to admit Taboo, that (the) Kingdom was never united but consist(ed) of many groups under one tag. Somehow Icon been able to "control" this better than Rayver though, imho.

Edit: However, I think that this guild cleaning you see there will make Kingdom stronger than before though, if they manage to recover, without doing old mistakes, before it's too late.
  • Cazzie - Harshlands
    Cazzie - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk

Omd Kylyin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk

I Hate Darkfog I Hate Darkfog I Hate Darkfog I Hate Darkfog

Omd Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk

Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk Kying Rpk Kylin Rpk Kylin Rpk
  • Adael_ - Harshlands
    Adael_ - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    KD= carebears
    carebears= non rpk

same for kylin too i must admit. but we dont rpk sob:victory

Oh, that is some bullchit Dark_Fate. :s I've seen several of your members kill people not on your KoS and Free to Kill list.b:surrender
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh, that is some bullchit Dark_Fate. :s I've seen several of your members kill people not on your KoS and Free to Kill list.b:surrender

With so many rpk guilds around its easy to make mistakes, in other words, there is a difference between rpking intentionally and doing it unintentionally.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    With so many rpk guilds around its easy to make mistakes, in other words, there is a difference between rpking intentionally and doing it unintentionally.

paig you know some kylin rpk intentionally...hell ive seen xulin rpk lol b:laugh
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If ky rpks please post a ss on our forums, http://kylin.darkbb.com/ i hate it when people rpk in a non-rpk guild so ill be the first one to pms, but i don't really look in our forums much :( i should start going there more

Edit: im 99, y is pai's avatar updated and not mine??? QQ
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If ky rpks please post a ss on our forums, http://kylin.darkbb.com/ i hate it when people rpk in a non-rpk guild so ill be the first one to pms, but i don't really look in our forums much :( i should start going there more

pshhh Im 101 b:avoid U need to go edit your avatar, choose a different one then choose xprestigex again :P
    edited March 2010
    pshhh Im 101 b:avoid U need to go edit your avatar, choose a different one then choose xprestigex again :P

only lvl 101? what a nub

Edit: it worked :D i take it back pai, your my hero ;)
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010

...you think i would post a pic about rpk b:chuckle
    edited March 2010
    ...you think i would post a pic about rpk b:chuckle

well... i dont' really care about you (no offence), when ky pks you, its kos not rpk lol

the link is for anyone who complains about ky rpking, don't just talk about it, post it!

Edit: and u could alwase tell the person getting rpked the link to our website, so there it is just in case that happens
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I promise I will Always purge you. b:kiss
    I will stick to that promise.
    Lol

im responsible of these issues abt rpk and such.. u got SS of damage log? post on kylin.darkbb.com
    its simpleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    kd farmed ligeia bow to get him back.. hmm wat a waste right? so much money. weird though, thailer killed ligeia 2 times 1 vs 1 with his nirvana. and i was surprised during tw. Nurfed undine deals more damage
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2pouxwz.jpg
    Why does thailer brag about that when I'm uncharmed? He doesn't even come out of safezone without full chi, genie energy and pots recharged, let alone uncharmed. I'm no so difficult to kill that I'd think dropping me uncharmed is considered an accomplishment.
    I think Dark_Fate finally discovered Winged shell, and he seems excited.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why does thailer brag about that when I'm uncharmed? He doesn't even come out of safezone without full chi, genie energy and pots recharged, let alone uncharmed. I'm no so difficult to kill that I'd think dropping me uncharmed is considered an accomplishment.

Just for the record Its not a "Brag" to kill you, it's just an everyday event. You can ask Libs she was there, I deleted the fraps because I said you were uncharmed and had shabbys in the bow. I believe I even congratulated you on the recast. You want to call someone out for pots? You've yet to fight me without sparks or pots so I told you I will return the favor when we meet simple as that. In guildchat I merely stated damage difference. Again grats on the bow and I hope a future recast works out for you.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

1. thailer didnt brag abt it.. he just said your bow wasnt that op..
    2. i didnt use winged shell and guess even if i used winged shell 300 damage is kinda lame i think for this weapon 810+300 = 1110 damage from that OP bowb:shocked
    i was zhenning on the cata. wings of grace + barrage. didnt have enough spark to do shell but anyways
    good job u hit like hellsarcher's crossbow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2010
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2010

silly Bloop youre not getting anything recasted. Only Kingdom can do Nirvana remember?

btw im up kinda early, hon?
  • ICEsmoke - Harshlands
    ICEsmoke - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lolz get off these panzy **** forums stock your resist pots and **** play pk u bunch of lossers
    Im about to bust my pole up yo **** hole
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1. thailer didnt brag abt it.. he just said your bow wasnt that op..
    2. i didnt use winged shell and guess even if i used winged shell 300 damage is kinda lame i think for this weapon 810+300 = 1110 damage from that OP bowb:shocked
    i was zhenning on the cata. wings of grace + barrage. didnt have enough spark to do shell but anyways
    good job u hit like hellsarcher's crossbow
    1. The bow is ridiculously OP - it gives me 310 extra MP. That weak Lunar **** doesn't have that, does it?
    2. Actually, are you sure that wasn't Mali's phoenix hitting you? It's named 'Ligeia,' you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~